[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

same difficult coexistence with their bedmates..  

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LT & KS are dogs' lovers..

23 april 2019 Lt has a hair clip with a dog..  

Spoiler

..the same day KS posted a video of her dog..

• 2 weeks later...

13 may 2019 Selfies in the front of mirror during a hot day .. (Lt posted 1 hour after KS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

I am so late to the party. I recent became a super junior fan. I really was caught Leeteuk and he is my favorite member. Therefore, I wanted to learn more about him and then by accident I saw WGM. I watched on youtube the mbc cuts. However, they weren't in english so I would guess what they were saying. I found the english subs through much difficulty and I fell in love. I then found the forums because I wanted people to spazz with about the episodes. I have the read the forums from the beginning and I wish I found them sooner. I miss them and I am sad. I felt that life has been so unfair to the both of them that they didn't get to do much for each other.

However, since I am still enamored by their relationship. I started searching more to see if they mention each other and this makes me even more sad. Leeteuk spoke of Kang Sora more than she did. Also during Kang Sora' s live for her birthday someone asked about Leeteuk and they way she spoke about him was like she was over it. How should I say this better like she doesn't care. It made me even sadder. I wish something something happens to bring them back forever happily. I need help guys. I need someone to talk to and who better than you all. If anyone has any sage advice I would appreciate. I doubt anyone will read this but... I stay in hope.

Thank you for all the beautiful memories. Oh gosh I am so sad.

• Sad 1

On 9/8/2019 at 9:51 AM, SSV said:

Hey everyone, 

I am so late to the party. I recent became a super junior fan. I really was caught Leeteuk and he is my favorite member. Therefore, I wanted to learn more about him and then by accident I saw WGM. I watched on youtube the mbc cuts. However, they weren't in english so I would guess what they were saying. I found the english subs through much difficulty and I fell in love. I then found the forums because I wanted people to spazz with about the episodes. I have the read the forums from the beginning and I wish I found them sooner. I miss them and I am sad. I felt that life has been so unfair to the both of them that they didn't get to do much for each other.

However, since I am still enamored by their relationship. I started searching more to see if they mention each other and this makes me even more sad. Leeteuk spoke of Kang Sora more than she did. Also during Kang Sora' s live for her birthday someone asked about Leeteuk and they way she spoke about him was like she was over it. How should I say this better like she doesn't care. It made me even sadder. I wish something something happens to bring them back forever happily. I need help guys. I need someone to talk to and who better than you all. If anyone has any sage advice I would appreciate. I doubt anyone will read this but... I stay in hope.

Thank you for all the beautiful memories. Oh gosh I am so sad.

I still remember that feeling. excited, sad, happy all mixed. Exspecially when proposal in suju concert and episodes of wedding photography. Yeah also episode they learn tango dance. I used to save and donwload all of their episodes. as you say she doesn't feel like him anymore. I think there is diffrence between idol and actor. we must respect them as well and wish them the best.