[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

guys..??? Is anyone here?? It's been a while hasn't it? Just in case there are still any of you lurking here i wanted to share my happiness after the GDA happened.... He mentioned her in the intro of the song... 'She is really pretty!' and Number 2 did the thumbs up  (believe it or not, i am back to watching WGM and the brother in laws episodes).. He also made a call sign to her as @sky5joyous spotted...  And to me that's a really good sign.. If you put it together with the other things he recently posted in his ig.. again thank @sky5joyous for posting it here, i could say LT is back to acting weird.. But i like that weirdness.. it's better than nth!:D:heart:

Ok.. Now.. i was watching some old (2016) videos on yt from @shymaldita28 and started thinking again of what might have happened that Sora dating news broke out... 

I wanna be honest with you and say this.. 'i didn't think Sora and the other guy were anything serious.. why? idk, have no idea, just had a feeling that it was bound to end anytime so i wasn't worried about that part'

On the other hand we have the ig follow-unfollow saga.. when the news broke out, they unfollowed e/o then after a while they we following e/o again and now idk since when they are unfollowing e/o! But as noticed at the GDA they have e/o number and they call e/o meaning they are still friends..(For now i hope) so ig doesn't matter kekekekeke:relieved:

My wild guess about this whole story is as i mentioned earlier, LT has SJ on his shoulders and as a leader had to take care of every1.. Sungmin getting married, their fans going wild, then we have Ki getting in an accident drunk, their fans again getting mad at him, the number of hater increasing while the number of members were decreasing.. So we have a Sora that might have wanted a public relationship (in case) and a LT w/quite a heavy load so it didn't work out back then.. the timing was really bad ever since he came back from the army 

If Sora falls for him again (i am being moderate since she just came out of a relationship)  they could go public once the issues in SJ resolve.. SM & KI & SW  back, KH back from the military and a successful cb as a whole.. LT has always been obvious about his feelings so i am sure he still has sth for her.. As he wore her coat? and a pic of the sky that he didn't do since...here comes the interesting part.. december 2016... coincidence?  maybe.. but his actions in GDA...i am so curious about her reaction when he said she is really pretty..did she hear it? He has a lot of guts to say it in front of hundred of fans... Well he did propose to her in a similar situation didn't he?:glasses::smirk:

Plus.. they have the Hawai 10 days vacation coupon from mbc to claim... It was for after 2021 remember?:lol:

I am watching WGM again so i am inspired... I keep waiting patiently for their ig update  :glasses::heart: I miss them.. really.. and us here having fun

• LOL 1

The first thing that came to my mind when i read 'exercising again' were his muscles back in 2012 that Sora loved so much... :D:glasses:

Someone posted this too..

LT got excited? nervous? idk.. i haven't seen the video.. It's from the V+... But the fact that Siwon was going to meet Sora soon..... it sure affected him kekekekkeke:smirk::D

• LOL 1

Spoiler

comments of fans TeukSora about these messages in their IG..

Spoiler

• Like 1

23 january 2018 they post their messages : Sora 1 minute after midnight & Lt 1 minute after KS : .. 

Spoiler

• Like 1

YES YES YES you can even get married if you want, just make sure the girl is Sora hahaha :lol:

I’m also glad he wants to exercise again, he looked great back then, especially manly whenever he was with Sora... 

I don’t know how it happened, but my mom ended up as TeukSo shipper too! Every time we’re in the living room together she says “I want to watch the married couple!!!”  :blush:

She says she’s going to throw a party if they end up together for real lol 

Edit: OMG I just checked their IGs, don’t they follow each other anymore????? T_T

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, myinnerbattles said:

YES YES YES you can even get married if you want, just make sure the girl is Sora hahaha :lol:

I’m also glad he wants to exercise again, he looked great back then, especially manly whenever he was with Sora... 

I don’t know how it happened, but my mom ended up as TeukSo shipper too! Every time we’re in the living room together she says “I want to watch the married couple!!!”  :blush:

She says she’s going to throw a party if they end up together for real lol 

Edit: OMG I just checked their IGs, don’t they follow each other anymore????? T_T

They aren't following each other but fpr the last few days they're online on the same time... Following on IG or not is not important when they do things like this... As long as they have each other's number it's fine :D

It is really starting to feel like 2015.. I keep getting excited over their posts:blush:

@sky5joyous He keeps posting 2012 stuff.. muscles, exercising, hair and today he was saying he wanted/going to date in 2018... I can't wait for tomorrow activity kekeke

@myinnerbattles don't worry when they weren't in Instagram in 2013 in an interview Sora told they phoned and used Kakao Talk.. and they know their IG ! LT stopped to follow Sora when the news with HB were published he's very polite (in 2015 & 2016, he told 5 or 6 her name in TV show or IG : So because you respect her, he stopped also when the news with HB appeared).. AND NOW AGAIN, he can tell "she's very pretty" during GDA in TV ! !  I think Sora is very important for him because he told in the past he wanted a "female" friend and he was jealous of Heechul and Yesung because they had female-friends ! @love4life Sora is alone in her photos (yesterday) and after 1 minute Lt told he wants a girlfriend because he's alone since many years ! :tongue:  

This musical actor is a friend of Leeteuk since the musical "The Promise" during their military service.

@sky5joyous and his character is named Sancho :lol::lol: He posted another video of his dog today with the same caption.. that he was going to date this year... He really means it... or he is just trolling.... I can hardly believe he will date anyone else but her... After the GDA, the sky pic, the NF jacket, the muscles.... how can i not when he does all this things... And Sora posting the food the same day he posts the muscle pics...i mean come on :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1

27 minutes ago, love4life said:

@sky5joyous and his character is named Sancho :lol::lol: He posted another video of his dog today with the same caption.. that he was going to date this year... He really means it... or he is just trolling.... I can hardly believe he will date anyone else but her... After the GDA, the sky pic, the NF jacket, the muscles.... how can i not when he does all this things... And Sora posting the food the same day he posts the muscle pics...i mean come on :sweat_smile:

• Like 1