[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest xianlie90

Okay. Got this on twitter. Article about Kang Sora during the presscon. Can someone translate? It has something to do with our couple.

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=585068

[edit] 

On our couple's facebook page, they gave a rough translation:

CREDIT: Katz Narcelles

Actress Kang SoRa who is currently a virtual couple with singer Leeteuk showed off(?) the singers affection Kang Sora, on the 17th of January, attended the KBS2TV Drama 'Dream High 2' press conference held at The Imperial Hotel in Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

( i think they asked) to Kang Sora, 'Since you are shooting with such a great actor, is Leeteuk not jealous?' She then replied, 'Rather than being jealous, he tried to encourage me. He said, if you are having a difficult time or if someone is bothering you, you should tell me' which brought envy to everyone around.

Omo ottokee... xD my cheeks ascending to heaven by looking at your post...

Husband Teuk take his role as his Wife Bodyguard~ I love the way Sora really open up about her & eeteuk-ssi.. ^^

Jinwoon-ah.. Better behave with Sora~ she is Married Nunna~ XD

The one, which is going to air on Sunday, is the new dating show that is produced by WGM producer. That show is kind of similar to WGM; however, rather than getting married right away, the two celebrities are going on date like boyfriend and girlfriend. The show casted SJ's SungMin, MBLAQ's LeeJoon, Kara's SeungYeon, Secret's SeonHwa, After School's Lizzy, Sistar's Hyorin, and 2 other male celebrities (I forgot their names). If the rating for the New Year special goes well, then they are going to turn this into a segment of MBC "Sunday's Night."

BTW, I have been following Teuk-Sora couple since day 1, just didn't make a move to leave a message here. Really like Fighting Junior and of course Teuk-Sora couple. :)

This is not today right ?? 

120121 WGM Dimple Couple with Fighting Junior’s Blind Date [Transcripts]

http://sup3rjunior.c...ate-transcrips/

1. Donghae brought a big bag to the blind date
    2. Kyuhyun said he would be real (showing his real self). He said he would not think the blind date as a broadcast
    3. Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk : How does 30s entertainment feel?? LOL
    4. Eunhyuk to Sora: How does it feel to have a 30 year old husband??
      //Sora: Man starts in their 30 // LT: I’ll start my 30s with Sora
      -_-
    5. Sungmin asked, “Could a meeting start at 8AM??” (I think he thought it was too early in the morning XD)
    6. Eunhyuk said him and Eunseo had met before (if anyone doesn’t know, they were recording KBS Variety program Oh! My School together)
    7. The 3rd girl had met with Hyukjae too before. Same program with Eunseo, KBS Oh! My School.
    8. Eunseo said she is doing kickboxing too
    9. Hyuk asked to Eunseo if there is anyone among fighting junior who’s close to her ideal style and Eunseo said YES!
    10. Hyukjae asked to Lee Sena how old is she. At first she seemed like contemplating to tell it or not but then she told them Lee Sena was born in 1982. One year older than Leeteuk so he called him noona.
    11. Leeteuk said Eunhyuk never drinks then Kyuhyun said to Hyukjae “but u drank during ur birthday ??!!!”
    12. The 4th girl was still a student.
    13. Sora asked Hyukjae what is his ideal type
      „ he said that everyone in there (the girls) are his ideal type OTL
    14. KH : My name is CHO KYUHYUN //DH : CHO KUHYUN?? // KH : Is ur ear not able to hear?? (OTL)
    15. Kyuhyun said his hobby is watching movie while drinking wine (not surprised, he actually had said this before during Danny’s Music Show on October 13, 2011 translation 
      )
    16. Kyuhyun said he likes women with pretty forehead so it would be good if all the girls could show him their foreheads =_=;;;;
    17. Donghae’s talent showing time : he brought out the big bag he had earlier. The bag was the bag that Hae used when he exercised so there are clothes too in it. Hyukjae then said ” Donghaeyah, it’s not like u will live together after the blind date” XD
    18. 2 girls chose Sungmin. Eunseo chose Hae, Hyukjae’s face looked sad LMAO
    19. No one chose Hyukjae and Kyu

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: 

Mostly about Fighting Junior

Do you know what song that is playign at the tumblr page? It sounds kinda like IU?

Source:

Okay. Got this on twitter. Article about Kang Sora during the presscon. Can someone translate? It has something to do with our couple.

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=585068

[edit] 

On our couple's facebook page, they gave a rough translation:

CREDIT: Katz Narcelles

Actress Kang SoRa who is currently a virtual couple with singer Leeteuk showed off(?) the singers affection Kang Sora, on the 17th of January, attended the KBS2TV Drama 'Dream High 2' press conference held at The Imperial Hotel in Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

( i think they asked) to Kang Sora, 'Since you are shooting with such a great actor, is Leeteuk not jealous?' She then replied, 'Rather than being jealous, he tried to encourage me. He said, if you are having a difficult time or if someone is bothering you, you should tell me' which brought envy to everyone around.

after reading the bolded statement, I felt like my stomach starts turning! OH my!!! What a lovely statement. That was so nice of Sora to let people know how she feels about the encouragement she is getting from her husband. Instead of saying - "i don't know how he feels" or give them other excuses, the attention she is getting from him mattered to her most. And LeeTeuk's encouraging words - there is no denying - he wants to guard and protect her with all his might.

There may not be a lot of sweet moments but DC have been more comfortable than ever - Sora seemed to have loosened a little and seemed to have gotten a bit of control over husband. That's why LeeTeuk-sshi - watch what you say - your wife is paying attention to whatever comes out from your mouth. One thing is obvious tho'- LeeTeuk is very happy - and so is Sora. The house made a lot of difference to this couple.

Guest screenstyle00

After reading everyone's post, I was in an agreement with most. I too compared this blind date to WGM1 Ssangchu's couple.

What I realized is I wasn't as upset with this episode as much as I was with the set-up to the blind date (which was long).

If we were able to see DC interact before everyone else made an appearance, like when DC first meet, it would have been more interesting.

In the future on WGM I would love to see more of Leeteuk the husband and less Leeteuk the MC.

Guest 33ru_mieru

After reading everyone's post, I was in an agreement with most. I too compared this blind date to WGM1 Ssangchu's couple.

What I realized is I wasn't as upset with this episode as much as I was with the set-up to the blind date (which was long).

If we were able to see DC interact before everyone else made an appearance, like when DC first meet, it would have been more interesting.

In the future on WGM I would love to see more of Leeteuk the husband and less Leeteuk the MC.

Yah I totally agree with you. I am actually very curious how Leeteuk reaction was when Sora showed him the 4 ladiess...

and what he has to say... which lady will suit who...his first reaction at the pretty ladies..then Sora's reaction at his reaction etc etc..(since he got to know who the 4 ladies are before Fighting Junior)

btw Hello All Fighting Dimples~

Great that everyone start to enjoy this episode :)

I personally like it a lot ^-^

Love reading everyone's comments about it.

Just wanna add, the part that Leeteuk said something like idols tend to date secretly then Sora looked at him and agree to him...Leeteuk's reaction and Sungmin's reaction are soo cute >V<

By the way, Sungmin-ssi, you got 3 votes...another one from me :)..(don't wanna vote Eunhyuk out of pity :P) .. but if Sungmin is not there, perhaps I will..LOL..

I love to see Sora's interaction with Brother In Laws too. Start to feel that they have seen her as part of the family.. Hyung's wife~

Guest lallinachan

Thanks teuksoralover for the updates... you're an angel. ^^

There's many issues addressed here I could discuss. But I thought it would be almost not worth it to do so and other people already spoke my thoughts. Except for one.

About FJ become a nuisance and always being there unlike cnblue or 2am...

To be honest.. that's just how suju is... it has always been like this, whether in professional lives, or in their personal lives. When they, SJ, and ELF say that suju is one... it's not something said just to sound good. It's because it's actually is sort of true in the sense that they're always doing things together, or somehow involved even when one or several members do thing solo. They're NEVER alone for long. On shows, because a member is doing things for suju, they'll most likely try to get other members to join the show. In real life, even if a member doesn't want to, the others would definitely not leave him alone for too long. Sure when they get married and establish families, they won't always be together together like they are now but EVEN then, they still want to stay together. at least, that's what they have been saying in interviews for years up until now. not only them, but all their parents, and siblings are close and hang out together, and have "parties" together and do business together. Suju and their families are like one giant big family who annoyingly won't let anyone be alone. When one member does business, somehow, another member is involved in it, either financial backing, or co-owning it. When a member does solo activities, other members would always be behind the scenes supporting, monitoring, visiting, etc. When they go on trips, they go together. It's not all the time like that of course. But it will always be like that. When their siblings is related to one member, they are treated like siblings by all members. When their parents come and take care of them, they act like parents to all members. Heck, even to some members who "left" the group, the active members refuse to forget them, and some ELF seems to not be able to accept that they're not part of the family anymore. In some ELF's minds, they might have left the family, but family is family. This might be a wrong/disrespectful thing to do, not respecting a member's wishes for independence. And I'm not commenting on whether or not I agree with this train of thought. But this is another example when both ELF and SJ takes the meaning of SJ = one and SJ = family (estranged or not) beyond just mere words. Not all families are like that. But that's how SJ family is.

End of story is if they leave teukso alone for wgm, the married life broadcasted won't really be a reflection of "reality." Sure they have dated before without members butting in. But sora isn't just a date or gf, she plays teukie's "wife," or as ELF calls her, our "first lady" so given how suju is, they'll always be around IF she's married to teukie and into suju family. if she isn't, well at least, wgm would at least gives us a somewhat closer-to-reality view of how teukie's married life to sora would be. Teukie is their leader. He is a hyung to all of them, and sometimes even act as a parent. So basically, they'll always follow him like little ducklings following their mother. They always complain that teukie doesn't leave them alone and always calls them to gather together. But the reality is they will always follow him. This is just a show. So of course, reality isn't as relevant here. And things shouldn't be taken seriously. But still, show or not, there's some things that just are.

Of course I still want teukso to have some alone time. What I mean just now is that suju is suju. And the fact that they are present more than average on wgm might be annoying to viewers (me included at times. lol.), and probably to teukso too at times (;)) but that's how teukso's real married life would be like... full of annoying intrusions, but never lonely.

IF this was only done for the sake of a show, then sure, reality isn't important at all. To the hell with it and just let teukso alone. But since some of us hope teukso to become real, personally, it's a good thing to give teukso at least a chance to experience as realistic a married life as possible. The marriage will probably never become real. But if by the tiniest little chance it does, then it would be better if Sora can see how being married to SJ really is, with the annoying omni-presence of the clueless and tactless brothers-in-law who can't tell that this is the time when newly married teukso (and us viewers) want to be left alone. Because wgm is a show, and suju always tries to put other members on shows they're on. and because this is about a member's married life, and suju will always be around anyone part of suju's family.

So yes, I would like less of fighting junior in teukso. definitely. but them being here all the time is exactly the sort of thing that's to be expected from them, because they are super junior. Accepting teukso, almost certainly means having to expect and "withstand" super junior to follow. Suju has always been a nuisance. People are absolutely right when they say that. It's just that coming into suju family, either for a show or in reality, means accepting and perhaps loving that nuisance. So i hope sora learns to be familiar with their presence. they're not all the time there. but always, they'll be there. being married into suju means marrying into a family, SJ & ELF & parents & siblings & others, not just one person and a family you only get in contact from time to time.

ps, that is not to say that FJ's presence is only because suju is suju. it's most probably MAINLY because, as people have said, producers are trying to milk suju as much as possible. what i'm trying to say here though, is that even without that produced factor, the presence of sj is actually rather normal and to be expected.

I agree with you akane! And I actually see that SuJu are treating her like family (my opinion). And let's not forget that Sora lives alone, so I guess she is really feeling something like being in a second family^^ That can only help to develop feelings of attachment, I guess so seeing her being so at ease now with SuJu.

....And all this can only help in another way *thinking abaut 2 years of separation... dreaming*

after reading the bolded statement, I felt like my stomach starts turning!  OH my!!!  What a lovely statement.  That was so nice of Sora to let people know how she feels about the encouragement she is getting from her husband.  Instead of saying - "i don't know how he feels" or give them other excuses, the attention she is getting from him mattered to her most.  And LeeTeuk's encouraging words - there is no denying - he wants to guard and protect her with all his might.

There may not be a lot of sweet moments but DC have been more comfortable than ever - Sora seemed to have loosened a little and seemed to have gotten a bit of control over husband.  That's why LeeTeuk-sshi - watch what you say - your wife is paying attention to whatever comes out from your mouth.  One thing is obvious tho'- LeeTeuk is very happy - and so is Sora.  The house made a lot of difference to this couple.

Really true! Sora seems to always know what to say! She prefer to say abaut his encoragement, and not abaut something trivious like being jealous. I hope teukie has listened her speech, he would be proud of her^^

And I agree, teukie is the portrait of happyness near Sora in the episode. Never have seen him smile like that! (well, not that I've seen all his tvshow^^;)

spot the similarities.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

(cr. sallen1129 @ baidu)

exact. same. laughter.

happy lunar new year everyone. *quoted image*

LOL!! I noticed that too! Thankyou for your recap!! love this two more and more! XD

Yah I totally agree with you. I am actually very curious how Leeteuk reaction was when Sora showed him the 4 ladiess...

and what he has to say... which lady will suit who...his first reaction at the pretty ladies..then Sora's reaction at his reaction etc etc..(since he got to know who the 4 ladies are before Fighting Junior)

btw Hello All Fighting Dimples~

Great that everyone start to enjoy this episode :)

I personally like it a lot ^-^

Love reading everyone's comments about it.

Just wanna add, the part that Leeteuk said something like idols tend to date secretly then Sora looked at him and agree to him...Leeteuk's reaction and Sungmin's reaction are soo cute >V<

By the way, Sungmin-ssi, you got 3 votes...another one from me :)..(don't wanna vote Eunhyuk out of pity :P) .. but if Sungmin is not there, perhaps I will..LOL..

I love to see Sora's interaction with Brother In Laws too. Start to feel that they have seen her as part of the family.. Hyung's wife~

Me too! They met before the blind dates, and that is preciuous time for our FD! I wonder how teukie reacted abaut Sora's long hair too!^^

Guest kaelstorm

Hi 

Chinese Sub is out.  

http://www.tudou.com...ew/DX_aN6U6RoU/

Have a Happy Chinese New Year !! 

everybody! i've found something interesting.

starting from 34.40 :

teuk was saying how comfortable he and sora are.

teuk : because we met many times.

kyu : ah. the other time on the phone?

*teuk laughing hysterically*

hyuk : ah the other time when going out of the dorm!

sora hides her face laughing.

teuk changes subject immediately.

im getting this feeling that teuk and sora were on the phone with each other hence their expressions. rolleyes.gif

whooohoooo!!!

starting from 34.40 :

im getting this feeling that teuk and sora were on the phone with each other hence their expressions. *quoted image*

whooohoooo!!!

wow :w00t: thanks kaelstorm for translation.on the phone with each other and maybe going out for dinner ;) *stay calm down* lol B)

please share for anyone have HD avi teukso couple (no sub) from episode 1-10 thanks :)

cathy_mj15 thank you :)

starting from 34.40 :

im getting this feeling that teuk and sora were on the phone with each other hence their expressions. *quoted image*

whooohoooo!!!

OMG! Even the they are joking, i feel like there is a basis to it somehow...

LOL, they must have been talking to each other on the phone a lot!

Cant wait for the eng subbed!

Guest sunnymushrooms

Thanks teuksoralover for the updates... you're an angel. ^^

There's many issues addressed here I could discuss. But I thought it would be almost not worth it to do so and other people already spoke my thoughts. Except for one.

About FJ become a nuisance and always being there unlike cnblue or 2am...

To be honest.. that's just how suju is... it has always been like this, whether in professional lives, or in their personal lives. When they, SJ, and ELF say that suju is one... it's not something said just to sound good. It's because it's actually is sort of true in the sense that they're always doing things together, or somehow involved even when one or several members do thing solo. They're NEVER alone for long. On shows, because a member is doing things for suju, they'll most likely try to get other members to join the show. In real life, even if a member doesn't want to, the others would definitely not leave him alone for too long. Sure when they get married and establish families, they won't always be together together like they are now but EVEN then, they still want to stay together. at least, that's what they have been saying in interviews for years up until now. not only them, but all their parents, and siblings are close and hang out together, and have "parties" together and do business together. Suju and their families are like one giant big family who annoyingly won't let anyone be alone. When one member does business, somehow, another member is involved in it, either financial backing, or co-owning it. When a member does solo activities, other members would always be behind the scenes supporting, monitoring, visiting, etc. When they go on trips, they go together. It's not all the time like that of course. But it will always be like that. When their siblings is related to one member, they are treated like siblings by all members. When their parents come and take care of them, they act like parents to all members. Heck, even to some members who "left" the group, the active members refuse to forget them, and some ELF seems to not be able to accept that they're not part of the family anymore. In some ELF's minds, they might have left the family, but family is family. This might be a wrong/disrespectful thing to do, not respecting a member's wishes for independence. And I'm not commenting on whether or not I agree with this train of thought. But this is another example when both ELF and SJ takes the meaning of SJ = one and SJ = family (estranged or not) beyond just mere words. Not all families are like that. But that's how SJ family is.

End of story is if they leave teukso alone for wgm, the married life broadcasted won't really be a reflection of "reality." Sure they have dated before without members butting in. But sora isn't just a date or gf, she plays teukie's "wife," or as ELF calls her, our "first lady" so given how suju is, they'll always be around IF she's married to teukie and into suju family. if she isn't, well at least, wgm would at least gives us a somewhat closer-to-reality view of how teukie's married life to sora would be. Teukie is their leader. He is a hyung to all of them, and sometimes even act as a parent. So basically, they'll always follow him like little ducklings following their mother. They always complain that teukie doesn't leave them alone and always calls them to gather together. But the reality is they will always follow him. This is just a show. So of course, reality isn't as relevant here. And things shouldn't be taken seriously. But still, show or not, there's some things that just are.

Of course I still want teukso to have some alone time. What I mean just now is that suju is suju. And the fact that they are present more than average on wgm might be annoying to viewers (me included at times. lol.), and probably to teukso too at times (;)) but that's how teukso's real married life would be like... full of annoying intrusions, but never lonely.

IF this was only done for the sake of a show, then sure, reality isn't important at all. To the hell with it and just let teukso alone. But since some of us hope teukso to become real, personally, it's a good thing to give teukso at least a chance to experience as realistic a married life as possible. The marriage will probably never become real. But if by the tiniest little chance it does, then it would be better if Sora can see how being married to SJ really is, with the annoying omni-presence of the clueless and tactless brothers-in-law who can't tell that this is the time when newly married teukso (and us viewers) want to be left alone. Because wgm is a show, and suju always tries to put other members on shows they're on. and because this is about a member's married life, and suju will always be around anyone part of suju's family.

So yes, I would like less of fighting junior in teukso. definitely. but them being here all the time is exactly the sort of thing that's to be expected from them, because they are super junior. Accepting teukso, almost certainly means having to expect and "withstand" super junior to follow. Suju has always been a nuisance. People are absolutely right when they say that. It's just that coming into suju family, either for a show or in reality, means accepting and perhaps loving that nuisance. So i hope sora learns to be familiar with their presence. they're not all the time there. but always, they'll be there. being married into suju means marrying into a family, SJ & ELF & parents & siblings & others, not just one person and a family you only get in contact from time to time.

ps, that is not to say that FJ's presence is only because suju is suju. it's most probably MAINLY because, as people have said, producers are trying to milk suju as much as possible. what i'm trying to say here though, is that even without that produced factor, the presence of sj is actually rather normal and to be expected.

Ah, hello! This would probably be the first time actually addressing one of your posts akane ^_^;; ehe, I mean, I would thank you for all the other times you provided the thread with the bajillion and one images/info and stuff... but... anyway I'll say it here all at once! THANK YOU!

The point is, for the TeukSo segment of the show, I feel like, is dedicated to all the ELFs. Because for people who didn't know about either Kang Sora or Leeteuk very much, they were probably expecting most of the time allotted to them, exclusively like other couples (even the ones from idol groups). I mean, I can sort of understand that SuJu might be "really one" (i.e. really, REALLY close group) after reading this and considering the fandom and the target demographic. And also, isn't MBC coming out with the new "We're Dating" show as well? Maybe this is some subliminal (or not so subliminal) preparation or promotion for that show.

I also think that the Fighting Super Junior makes thing slightly more "friendly" and "comfortable" for Sora. I don't think she's annoyed, at least (in contrast to, say, impatient "TeukSo" viewers like me... or Teuk, actually, ahaha. xD I remember in episode 1 or 2 and he was like "We're comfortable now! Go away!"... poor dad/hyung). And you make a good point that if Sora or any girl ever went out with Teuk, they WOULD have to get used to SuJu. Okay, so I guess it adds to the "realism" of going out with a SuJu member.

I'm glad you decided to explain the SuJu connection to those of us who didn't get it.

However, I still wish I could view some more TeukSo exclusivity. Didn't MBC say that all couples were exiting from the show (source: http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/01/06/so-much-noise-mbc/)? If so... I mean, I just want the most TeukSo I can before they leave.

Yeah... the thought of watching more blind date + double date episodes is... just not that exciting to me. I can appreciate the SJ closeness, but that doesn't mean I really like it in WGM...? :/ Ah well.