[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest zoddguts

While I enjoyed this recent episode wish we had gotten more Dimple couple. But like Leeteuk said "Were not the main characters today", anyways it was good to see the Dimple couple comfortable with each other in this ep.

Guest teuksoralover

Just finished re-watching the latest episode (blindates) :) I am just very curious about something... Why does Master number 1 or Sungmin wears a ring all the time? Remember at one point, we questioned his ring if it is leeteuk's. He was wearing it again during the blindates and Teuk is wearing his. His ring could be easily mistaken as a couple ring by other people and by fans. I'm sorry if it is not that related to teukso.. I am just really curious since FJ is part of our teukso couple. :)

Untitled-1.jpg

And I don't know if this vid was already in here before but I found another video of Sora here. It seems like it is for her CF for TVing.

This one seems like a photoshoot. -

And this one is the CF with the same guys I think. -

Sorry for only talking about Sungmin and Sora in this post. :)

Just finished re-watching the latest episode (blindates) :) I am just very curious about something... Why does Master number 1 or Sungmin wears a ring all the time? Remember at one point, we questioned his ring if it is leeteuk's. He was wearing it again during the blindates and Teuk is wearing his. His ring could be easily mistaken as a couple ring by other people and by fans. I'm sorry if it is not that related to teukso.. I am just really curious since FJ is part of our teukso couple. :)

He Sungmin wears the ring all the time.He had it on in the video that was put up by Akane where he is playing that korean board game.He wore it on another finger there.It is definetly some meaningful ring. It doesn't look like a sponsor ring and also due to the fact he always has it on it may be significant...could be a family ring also.

LOL off topic now by me.

I just re-watched the episode where Leeteuk went on the plane with Sora to Busan. That was an incredible thing he did. Then he mentioned her at the fansigning which he didn't have to. I know the WGM couple talk about their co-stars at real life events but this is way more than usual.

They have each really  touched each others hearts in some way. leeteuk of course with the  ring at the concert,the bracelet and plane ride,going to her filming and presenting crew with drinks,composing a song for her,singing and playing the piano for her,the video diary of his NY trip,and so on. Sora has done her share as well with the school date,playing piano for him,gifts for him when he travels the ramyun and candy etc..,burgers for the FD's,and staff,lunchboxes for the suju guys,dance prep after the concert,the standee and poster at the concert...cooking for him. I think more than anything her worrying about him probably touched leeteuk the most. It touched me everytime she asked if he's eaten ,does he get to eat, must be tired,etc...the caring nature she has (Both have) I think stands out the most.

Guest Moielle

*quoted image*

And I don't know if this vid was already in here before but I found another video of Sora here. It seems like it is for her CF for TVing.

This one seems like a photoshoot. -

And this one is the CF with the same guys I think. -

Sorry for only talking about Sungmin and Sora in this post. :)

Here are links which could answer why he wears a golden ring.

http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110111093154AAqHsbz

http://niebee.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/sungmin-facts/

I think Leeteuk and Sora are magnanimous to let the Fighting Juniors have the spotlight on this dating episode (and the continuing episode).

Each of the Fighting Juniors has his own charm:

Sungmin is innocent-looking yet deadly.

Eunhyuk is obviously extroverted and naughty.

Donghae is cautious-looking but has things planned out.

Kyuhyun is young and is just enjoying.

Here are links which could answer why he wears a golden ring.  

http://malaysia.answ...11093154AAqHsbz

http://niebee.wordpr.../sungmin-facts/

I think Leeteuk and Sora are magnanimous to let the Fighting Juniors have the spotlight on this dating episode (and the continuing episode).

Each of the Fighting Juniors has his own charm:

Sungmin is innocent-looking yet deadly.

Eunhyuk is obviously extroverted and naughty.

Donghae is cautious-looking but has things planned out.

Kyuhyun is young and is just enjoying.

Thanks I was curious too .. 

Liked ur description about the Maknae kyuna ^^

Guest teuksoralover

Thank you for all your answers. Thank you Moielle for the blog and that truly explains everything. I miss our couple already. I can't wait to see their next episode. Do you guys feel the same? I know it is still gonna be days til the next ep. haha. The preview about the tears and all is just making me curious and if they will show the hug.

Talking about Master number 1.. I saw a vid of him in pit pat shake. I put it inside the spoiler since it is not really related to our couple. He was adorable. :)

Here is the vid of sungmin with hyorin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQpxBOyy8bE&feature=player_embedded

Guest azuladevil

Hello everyone

This is my first post

Really, I've fallen in love with this couple since their first episode

and now I'm kinda obsessed with them, I watched all the episodes over and over again

They're really good for each other

I really wish that they could get marry for real :)

Guest teuksoralover

Hello everyone

This is my first post

Really, I've fallen in love with this couple since their first episode

and now I'm kinda obsessed with them, I watched all the episodes over and over again

They're really good for each other

I really wish that they could get marry for real :)

awwww.. you are not alone. I am glad you finally came out and declared your love for this couple too. Believe me, you are not alone! :) All of us came here because we love this couple too. I hope this will encourage you to post in this thread often and share some stuff and thoughts about our couple.

Let us welcome azuladevil fighting dimples. :) High five. :)

Guest janicetly

Hey everyone,

I know this is old news, but Enrell and I have finished the subbing for the MBC Gayo Daejun in English since some of you requested it.

I couldn't find a better quality TeukSo cut, so i guess you have you watch it without expanding the browser.. sorry to HD lovers! Unless any of you have a HD cut?

watch our English subbed MBC Gayo Daejun Teuk So cut at

http://www.4shared.com/video/nIIa9Wk_/2011_MBC_MC_Cut.html

anyway.. we've finished the translation for the recent episode.. I know kshownow has released the EN version, but because most of us had lunar new year so we were a bit stretched.. :)

Happy lunar new year to those celebrating!!

Guest azuladevil

awwww.. you are not alone. I am glad you finally came out and declared your love for this couple too. Believe me, you are not alone! :) All of us came here because we love this couple too. I hope this will encourage you to post in this thread often and share some stuff and thoughts about our couple.

Let us welcome azuladevil fighting dimples. :) High five. :)

Welcome azuladevil!!!

Glad you decided to join us!!!

You've come to the right place... We're all obsessed with this couple like you. :D

thank you thank you so much for your warm welcome :)

I'm really glad to find this forum.

I'm really obsessed with this couple, I even dreamed about them last night -_-

I feel so weird, this is my first time being obsessed with idol.

Hey everyone,

I know this is old news, but Enrell and I have finished the subbing for the MBC Gayo Daejun in English since some of you requested it.

I couldn't find a better quality TeukSo cut, so i guess you have you watch it without expanding the browser.. sorry to HD lovers! Unless any of you have a HD cut?

anyway.. we've finished the translation for the recent episode.. I know kshownow has released the EN version, but because most of us had lunar new year so we were a bit stretched.. :)

wow daebak!

thanks for your hardwork

Guest teuksoralover

Hey everyone,

Wow. Thank you so much to you and the whole team who translated this for us.. :) I just want to let you know that you guys are appreciated more than you know. :)

Guest teuksoralover

guys..check this out

leeteuk wanting this girl to marry him for so long...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I saw this episode before. It was a long time ago if I remember it right. She is Yoona from SNSD. I think right now they only have that oppa-dongsaeng relationship but I think Teuk has a crush on her before. Yoona is kinda famous for her looks actually so it is not a surprise. We all touched this subject before about Teuk's reputation with girls. It seems like he is fond of every beautiful girl.. but I would love to believe this when he was younger. :) Just like what Sora said, a man begins to be a man when he is 30. :) What do you think guys? :)

I saw this episode before. It was a long time ago if I remember it right. She is Yoona from SNSD. I think right now they only have that oppa-dongsaeng relationship but I think Teuk has a crush on her before. Yoona is kinda famous for her looks actually so it is not a surprise. We all touched this subject before about Teuk's reputation with girls. It seems like he is fond of every beautiful girl.. but I would love to believe this when he was younger. :) Just like what Sora said, a man begins to be a man when he is 30. :) What do you think guys? :)

yup..

it was mistaken though..he tot she likes him but she only view him as a big brother..she came to him for advices when she was in the early part of her career..

yeah..from my pt of view..he finally decided that its time for him to settle down...so he is trying to impress and help sora so much that she will decide dat he is the man for her in real life...very sneaky fella..lol..

reminds me of what my hyung said before when i was younger abt getting a girl that u fancy...lol..

Guest kiminaeka

guys..check this out

leeteuk wanting this girl to marry him for so long...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

hahaha she's beauty and no wonder many guy loves her... tongue.gif and yes teuksoralover agree! high 5!

sorry, oot... ask something about Siwon's girl (?)

a few days ago i saw Siwon's tweet "it was really good time! with stacey @pristaceylee" then Stacey's tweet "had a lunch with SW.... Someone Special... always" (with Siwon's pic) i'm just curious who is stacey? why Siwon really brave to mention her name?!

and just like Sora... she's also got bash from Siwon fans... sweatingbullets.gif and Stacey already has fanbase... Staceylovers or something... for support her... 

for me it's fun to watch if idol can open about their relationship... hope TeukSo also... someday.... *fingers cross* phew.gif 

Guest bulkgoguma

maybe everybody here already read WGM at dramabeans right? I just want to share what GIRLFRIDAY explain about Leeteuk when he so awkward in early episode...

CREDIT TO GIRLFRIDAY (DRAMABEAN)

Leeteuk was hilariously awkward when he started on this show too. It was so strange. I’ve only ever seen him as an MC, so I never knew he had this shy awkward side, but he literally spent weeks and weeks of episodes just staring slackjawed at Sora and unable to say words. It was really cute.

Guest denise924

Hey everyone,

thank you ! we appreciate your hard work!!!