[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest 33ru_mieru

Phew.. finally edited without being cut. ^^ Edited again. lol

Random thoughts, insights, ramblings, spazzing, and other tangents on Teukso Episode 14:

Emphasis on random & tangents. lol. Read at your own risk of headaches, frustrations and others unpleasant feelings.

(by this point, all of you probably figured out i have a serious problem with staying on topic when it concerns sj...)

In no particular logical order... This is like a brain spill. lol.

Outside information regarding this episode you might be interested on:

Especially for those of you who dont read everything on here. ;)

Kang Sora's Appearance on Strong Heart:

Post with links, commentaries, translation, summaries, etc.

http://www.soompi.co...0#entry17518042

Kang Sora's English:

(kkk. lots of ELF screaming for First Lady. ^^)

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=XkhCsNgW-WE

other part of sora at Mama can be found on the channel

And Sora's really short Thank you during LA Free hug event:

http://www.youtube.c...1t_O1K7g#t=192s

Now let's compare...Mr I-got-an-english-award-in-middle-school... ^^

2pm Prince Nickhun... and SJ leader...

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=dKNxFfxLt3Q

2pm=cool english suju=forever earnest fail. XD

More hilarious fail...

http://www.youtube.c...J1hoMTxg#t=157s

LMAO:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=XEcPZzFaQcw

OMG Im cracking up so badly at this point... **

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=WHEuMfK9n5Q

I. Can;t. Even..

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=aJPvv2bygQA

LOLLLL. SJ, forever best engrish and language fail ever. ^^ this contrast reminds me soo much of Kangji... Kangin, boasting about being a hallyu star in Japan.. and then Yoonji being the one having to speak fluent japanese instead. ^^ SJ are hallyu stars indeed. More like their wives... XD but that's okay right ajusshi?. because fans can understand what you say through twitter.. cuz according to you, there's "amazing automatic" translating programs that translate directly for fans... NOT. the people who do the translation are ELF ajusshi...not automatic programs... ^^III google translate doesnt work but you cant know that since you dont understand english. lol.

On Antifans and stuff:

I've said it in my previous replies before.. not much more to add... just let's just hear from the Prince himself on the matter. ^^ Indeed, he is SJ thoughtful leader. *proud*

http://www.youtube.c...tailpage#t=207s

On the episode itself:

- Love how leeteuk was manly and in control during the cooking scene. ^^ I actually thought he looked cool. lol.

- Love how Sora was so earnest and enthusiastic and just plain cute during the cooking scene.

- Love how they were a team... at sora's insistence. ^^ during the cooking

- Love how Sora was being cute again taking the tteokbukki picture

- Love how Teukie smiled at that and thought she was cute. ^^

- The cheers with the cola was seriously amusing.. that's LT for you. cola > alcohol. ^^

- couple in sych with their hahhh sound after drinking :3

- Leeteuk looking serious and thoughtful... thinking about feeding each other again

- Sora reading his mind, and looking happy at the thought. ^^

- Leeteuk wide grin when she asks him if they're thinking the same. he likes it too much. kkk.

- Leeteuk eats the other-half the fallen rice cake.. I like how even unintentionally, they end up sharing.. first time they met, at the restaurant, they also shared the cake.. and at the school where they shared dukkbogi, and coke, and then the same candy... like the MC are saying.. "good times" kkk

- Love how Sora is so amused at the fallen rice cake. ^^

- Love how they are eating so deliciously despite the setting... just the floor. no plates. just one simple dish. it's truly who you're eating with that matters...

- ... and who you made it with... fist time cooking for Sora.. with Prince... and it was a success. aww. it will become something special in her heart for sure..and for leeteuk as well... being the one she did so many "first" with must feel special to him too. ^^

- loved how Sora thought of the bros-in-law while eating.. and talked about them coming so naturally, as if teukso were really married, and this was really their house for the bros-in-law to visit ^^

- love how Leeteuk always tends to suggest things first... and sora always tends to follow up with good fun ideas. ^^ real couple. ex: leeteuk suggested they name the rice cake. Sora gave the name..

- love how sora thought they would name the dishes by number... she's thinking that they have a future. ^^

- other example of leeteuk leading - he suggests sora acts for a CF

- Sora follows with good idea... she doesnt want to act alone..so she changes it to a show hosting... so that teukie can MC. ^^ let's do everything together. ^^

- love how leeteuk looks so amazed when sora suggests the kr-american role.. she's one inventive creative girl. ^^

- love how everytime sora has an idea, she opens her eyes wide, and is so enthusiastic about it. cute. ^^

- love how leeteuk always leads all the skits at first... but in the end... sora always take it out of his control.. Variety genius Prince has met his match made in heaven.. ^^ (at the school, during the fake interview...leeteuk MCes --> Sora makes him accept a mission, on the bed, where they played a quarelling couple and all ---> leeteuk has to get out first, they play eating dinner ---> sora makes leeteuk amused with her improvisation on dishes, leeteuk commences the interrogation stern ---> end, he is KO'ed by sora's aegyo, the infocomercial on dukbogi, leeteuk suggests it ---> ends up cracking up because of sora.. ^^)

- love how sora isn't shy, and gives suggestions on equal level with Teukie...and always takes him aback. fake interview, she takes the mikes at his surprise...  he suggests she does drunken woman, she adds aegyo to it. he suggests she does a rice cake master, she adds kr-am. he says sora kang, she corrects to sara kang. she even suggests the hi-5 and clapping and all ^^ I LOVE their interaction. love how much leeteuk gets flustered by sora's lively charm. ^^

- love how leeteuk looks at sora so intensely when she starts her improv.. and during the whole play-acting... he's captivated for sure.. what a curiously charming attractive girl... can't help but be fascinated by her.. ^^

- love how they smile at each other during the fake show.. they are clearly both having fun.. especially teukie. who totally gets out of character.. and sora.. who despite her acting, also gets amused and breaks out of character a bit.. so much fun for us to watch.. but that's because THEY are having so much fun together. ^^

- love how she gives him such a hard time with english.. lol.

- love how once again, leeteuk suggests she makes a satisfied face eating the dukboggi, and once again, sora follows his lead and still takes him aback with "OMG" ^^

- love how sora talked about making a rice cakes global (kkk. already thinking like the wife of a hallyu star ^^) and then asks him to help her with it... she always includes him. XD

- second time leeteuk asks her what she really is like... but that's actually a good thing. he's intrigued... thus interested... and also confused... why? probably because it's important for him to know what of her is real towards him and what is just acting.. was her aegyo real? was the interrogation real? does she really like me? is she just acting? he must be thinking all of this.. I think he subconsciously feel that it's important for him to know her, and to know if she really likes him. lol. I think this couple is not only confusing us all.. but also confusing themselves.. not knowing anymore where's the line between reality and just show-acting is... how about you just forgetting the line ne? anw, it's good that he finds her fascinating. nothing better to keep his continuous interest and invade his thoughts. ^^ hopefully, he along with us will be able to understand her better btw the time it's done..

and im going to stop my nonsense here because im seeing the scroll getting longer and longer. i would continue but if i dont stop now, my post will probably not go through anw.. cheers. XD

LOL....I haven't really read the few pages at the back then saw this update...SO HIGH cause finally another link to SH....

but again...BAM!!!!  The video cannot be viewed at my country.... Why is it always SH????

Anyway, thanks so much for the rest of other links akane_chan, at least there are some stuff I can read even though I can't watch the videos...

Okay, continue to watch the rest of other videos :P

edit: and oh oh...you basically love every 2seconds of this episode...LOL!!

As for the Engrish, I love how they don't know much about English but try their best to communicate what they want to tell the fans :P

Ahh...I don't know when I can have this kind of Sundays anymore in the future, free time and just fill myself with amazing cute videos almost the whole day..

Nomu nomu kamsahamnida~

Guest kangsara

hello everyone !

teukso shippers.

teukso lovers.

dimple couple shippers and etc....

this is my first post.....hehehehehhe.

I create a photo baby for dimple couple....thankyou. :D

kang-so-ra-selca-120105-jpg--teukteuk-jpg.jpeg

Guest 33ru_mieru

hello everyone !

teukso shippers.

teukso lovers.

dimple couple shippers and etc....

this is my first post.....hehehehehhe.

I create a photo baby for dimple couple....thankyou. :D

*quoted image*"]My link

Kang Sara, can please open fans letter PM from me to you? wanna learn dukbokggi from you

thanks for the pic...it's Sora dominant....first baby? :P

Guest kangsara

Dear...the link has no link

Done !

first baby.....baby boy.

wanna make twins baby...hehe

dubboki japanese style...

less spicy and global...

it's unbelivable....:D

Guest alga215

i'm not really open to another SUJU in WGM.. One is enough, Leeteuk and Sora.. two is too much, if Donghae and partner will be there.. and three is a crowd that can kill a person, so MBC, would you get WGM killed because of this.. it will be very very bad move for the show to add another SUJU member, no offense to ELF's, because i, myself is an ELF, i love to see them happy too, but in this particular show, I'm saying NO to it..

Teuk-Sora, really can't move on,, i can't concentrate on my work because of you, hahaha.. I'm really, really CRAZY, guess I need to see a doctor.. hahaha

Welcome Kangsara!

I personally think that ahjushi Park is kinda holding back his real feelings for Sora... I sense that he is kinda scare and not very sure... And dats why he kept asking Sora who is the real her? Guess he's afraid that Sora, who is a very good actress which he always say... And she is one mysterious lady. So maybe Leeteuk is still not sure whether wat she did for him and said to him is true..

But I can feel the sincerity from Sora and she's genuine although she's a great actress.

THIS : " LOLOL " IS HILARIOUS.

they need to film WGM right now! teuk is too free. he just went to eat with hee-nim and is exercising. 

Bahaha there are like 20 fancams of "that" on youtube,  LOL at Teukie and Minnie and LOL ELFs too, Suju's fans are naughty just like them XD XD XD,  I think they purely just did it for fun and uhm....Teuk is also a man blush.gif

Btw, I'm afraid that Sora can't film WGM now, she even tweeted this morning that she did not know today is Sunday until someone told her, poor girl too busy to remember it's already weekend ='= . Dream High is gonna be aired soon so I think the cast have to work like crazy.  I hope Teukie can visit Sora at the filming place since he has free time now, it's gonna be really interesting to see how he would react with his dongsaeng JW who is paired up with Sora in the drama. I wonder if there will be any kiss scenes between the two, I love to see jealous Teuk hehe

Guest kaelstorm

Bahaha there are like 20 fancams of "that" on youtube,  LOL at Teukie and Minnie and LOL ELFs too, Suju's fans are naughty just like them XD XD XD,  I think they purely just did it for fun and uhm....Teuk is also a man blush.gif

Btw, I'm afraid that Sora can't film WGM now, she even tweeted this morning that she did not know today is Sunday until someone told her, poor girl too busy to remember it's already weekend ='= . Dream High is gonna be aired soon so I think the cast have to work like crazy.  I hope Teukie can visit Sora at the filming place since he has free time now, it's gonna be really interesting to see how he would react with his dongsaeng JW who is paired up with Sora in the drama. I wonder if there will be any kiss scenes between the two, I love to see jealous Teuk hehe

yea seems like sora is really occupied with her schedule :( and omg no i would not like to see kiss scenes between JW and sora ><

suddenly feel very frustrated that teuk is still adressing sora formally :( she has alr started to call him oppa.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Yes! Here I am: you ask, I answer!^^B)

Episode 13 and 14 was aired filmed before the end of december:

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun - Leeteuk sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as leeteuks

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

I think teukie was really charmed by Sora in this date! What man can resist I wonder? not teukie, who is already quite taken by her. And thinking now at all those videos abaut their MC-ing for MBC Gayo, where Sora always looked at him... well we can be assured that the attraction is mutual! That day (MBC Gayo) was Teukie's turn to charm Sora as a good and professional MC^^

Anyway I really hope Sora would see THIS teukie (warning: only abaut teukie's past^^),

and I wish I could see her expression!

Teukie: "You like me, don't you?" (In one tvshow, he really said this!LOL!)

*quoted image*

You want to ruffle my hair, don't you Sora?... See? I can be sexy too!...

*quoted image*

...but it's tiring!! (have to work more in the gym!^^;

*quoted image*

lallinachan..always love to see this timeline :)

I love 2011.12.21 ^^ That is one of my very fave day ^^

and I am so happy that epi 13-14 were recorded before that day..

btw, I am still curious about Leeteuk & beard & your speculation...

During the TV scene, it's sweet how Teukie was saying that he purposely didn't watch the Strong Hearts episode so that they can watch it together and he also said that he should have treated her better.

Short and sweet episode, now to wait for next Saturday so that we can see Teukie taking revenge on the Fighting Juniors and of course the front hug by Sora ^^

Seriously, I really don't mind if the whole episode is just them watching themselves in Strong Heart from beginning to the end...wanna see their expressions when they watch themselves..

plus, I still haven't got chance to watch the full version of Strong Heart myself..so I thought can kill two birds with a stone :P

and I also wanna see Leeteuk's face gradually turn red when they watch their first episode of WGM...

LOL Teukie revenge? From the preview, it seems the brother in laws more expert than him LOL...

lol. you're welcome for the video.. im surprised you haven't seen it yet.. i posted it 3 times already.. but maybe you weren't here yet when i posted it. lol. and haha... i never meant to battle with you for you to surrender or for me to win... lol. dont worry. mai deshou. ^^ if it's a problem for you, you can just go read negative comments on LT to cool down. trust me, he's got plenty of haters out there, it wont be hard to find. ^^"""

Yah, I haven't watched this one. WOw you posted it 3 times already?  Gosh..I missed out so many things...Perhaps that time I use mobile to  read and some links cannot directly clicked from mobile, so I just pass.

but  you know what? I feel lucky that I only watched it now..I tend to  appreciate this video a lot yesterday. Happy that I know this after  SSTP. Happy to know this after epi 14.

Haha...not battle with you only, but with you and Leeteuk...

I am like hearing Leeteuk saying "Mieru, you're gonna fall because of my charm.MUAHAHAH" and I strongly said "NO!!"

Then I  build a layer surrounding my body to defend the "ultrasonic sound", the MUAHAHA from Leeteuk is so strong but I manage to dodge with my power...

Then Leeteuk said "Akane! you handle this girl" cause he needs to fight "my imaginary boss"

Then I don't know what kind of jutsu (sorry watching too much ninja) you are using, the layer surrounding start to crack...slowly slowly...then gone!!

I lost the battle after that.... Despite losing the battle, I am happy.

Sorry, something's really wrong with my brain today....

Hrm, this is the result of watching too much Ninja story...I felt this should be put in the spoiler...

akane_tran you post always make me fall in you with you everyday just like our couple.are you sure you not in there when DC filming WGM bhuahauhauha :D

because i love DC so much,i dont thinking about another WGM couple.cuz i will love and always watch DC only lol my ego -_-

i hope we can see them hug naturally in other next and next episodes.they are comfort with each other now,so hug is must not awkward at all.

*waves* to all Fighting Dimples :wub:

Guest ginnieD

@akane_tran: That's a lot of things you noticed in one episode (and all of them are great points too), really like your observations and some deep insight of the moments relating to both of them. I especially love your insight on Sora wanting to make dukbokki global, as her husband is famous in America and Japan (as recently they just performed to 80000 crowds if I'm not wrong?) she suggested that she wanted to make it famous in those countries. This goes to prove that she really tried to find out about her husband when she's not filming WGM too and that really makes me happy.

Regarding the rumours of Kyuhyun doing WGM too, it seems that MBC is trying to milk SJ's current fame.. but it should not be the case, I mean as what enrell said before " Too much salt in a dish will spoil the food", I mean I love SJ as now I'm watching all of their videos such as Explorers of Human Body and they are really fun and hilarious but I think putting all the couples' groom from SJ will really spoil the fun. Although that might not be the case, but looking at it now it really does not makes sense, anyway we have no say in it and we can only speculate.

Back to DC discussion then, thanks Lana67 for providing the translation for Sora's tweet, so that's what it means.. Poor Baby Princess working so hard for the new drama, hope the new drama will be successful ^^. Teukie should really go and visit her drama shoot location and relieve her from stress, maybe give her some massage or something haha. I'm also a bit annoyed at Teukie cos he still calls Sora "Sora-shi".. maybe he's still uncomfortable or unsure, but even Sora already tried to call her oppa. Anyways, I guess Teukie is just shy as we can see in the following days from the lovely SSTP show, Teukie actually blushes and got nervous when she called and talked to him. I just hope this couple don't end so soon.. Seeing how sad Brave Couple ends, I really want to see more of DC and how they develop feelings towards each other and just treasure the memory I have of them. Hopefully they do come out as a couple after the show ends (My dream, but who knows).

havent seen u for a while... ^^ completely out of topic but i LOVE your sig... TVD ftw!!!! ;)

Oh i didn't know that you replied to my post..until i go back to the previous pages..haha thanks! aside from our DC im addicted to this couple also..i spent my free time watching them..i have been  busy now..so you really won't see me often here..but i managed to visit this thread everyday but as a silent lurker only..(i think it's what we called DC EFFECT..even if we are busy its like a magnet..we didn't plan to visit and post here..but we can't help ourselves not to look at this thread..because we really want new news about them..funny right?..)happy.gif

to all Fighting Dimples thanks for all of you who continuously keeping this thread alive by posting and also to all silent lurker who comes out just to post(hehe i've been a silent lurker too)..if i would go back when this thread started.. seriously!! it takes 3-4 days or worst 1 week for this page to move into another page..but now 2-3 pages a day (wow! that's really fast)..cheers to us!!

LEETEUK's HUG vs. SORA's HUG (both EPIC)

dc2.gif

sora4.gif

Leeteuk's reaction to Sora's hug: Dying from Happiness

sora5.gif

Guest bulkgoguma

firstly, i really love ep 14, how happy Leeteuk was when Sora be around him. Always laughed at Sora, so funny

now, i want to write about Fighting Junior joins WGM (sorry i don't know how to put in spoiler, so bear with me FD)

actually I have 2 different feeling about FJ join WGM.  Feeling excited and little bit upset, but I want to write why i'm upset first..

1) i love donghae and kyuhyun join WGM, seriously but not this time. Timing for them joining WGM for me not right because WGM already has Leeteuk as a part of SUJU. so like many others opinion, too much SJ, like wgm for sj only... especially after woojung left wgm, 3 couples only from SJ?, waa, too scary

2) give a chance to other boyband or actor

3) i personally like to ship only a couple in one time... so its hard to ship for 3 couples.. aiyoo

4) i only know that kshownow maybe subbing teukso and donghae only... and who can subbing kyuhyun ep (if kyu join wgm)

5) if donghae join wgm, i like the first time meet his wife not in blind date but something like DC, really special (only for them)

now, why i'm excited

1) i believe they willing to join wgm himself.. this is the time where they can dating like other normal couple even its fake. they were so jealous when Leeteuk got his beautiful wife. So, of course if WGM  offer them to join this show, they will accept it. They can date, holding hand, make events, have a house, do something together and so much more... Like we watched Leeteuk had fun in WGM, maybe they also want to (I believe it).. so I hope we can support them. They are in age to get dating and married anyway

2) we can watched other side of FJ, romantic side.. 

But, whatever it is, DC couple is the best couple for me. Their genuine feeling and action, we can feel it.. 

o, FD, Vinnei from WGM Leeteuk and Kang sora sending her greeting for all of you... 

sorry, very bad english... i'll try harder

I don't believe DongHae will even be in WGM. It is a common practice for WGM to NOT announce who the next pair will be until they have started filming the first episode. Kim Hyun Joong didn't know it would be Hwangbo, but Hwangbo found out before the meeting when someone close to her spilled the secret. Marco and Son Dambi didn't know either until they met; Hwanhee knew it would be Hwayobi because one of their dancers told Hwanhee that Hwayobi is filming close to his house. The only couple I know who are aware of their pairing at the initial planning was the Brave Couple. LeeTeuk knew Kang Sora is one of the possible candidates, and vice versa, but were not sure until they met for the first time so they were both surprised to see each other. LeeTeuk mentioned this quite a few times while having their first dinner - he didn't know it would be Sora so he just described his bride as "pretty".

If DongHae and Son EunSo would really be paired in WGM, then the excitement has already gone - if they already met during the blind date. I have mentioned in my earlier posts some few pages back that WGM is probably thinking or anticipating too much because of how crazy viewers reacted on the TeukSora pairing and so they are putting another couple from SJ. In my opinion, it is not about LeeTeuk coming from SJ that made their pairing a success (not to offend SJ fans - I have already become a SJ fan - this is just my observation - but it is a bonus as well) but the fact and the truth that LeeTeuk and Kang Sora have that magnificent chemistry at first sight - even tho' the PDs said they are a mismatch made in heaven - their characters don't match, and that Kang Sora is plain actress with no knowledge of which band an idol belongs to.

Just because Donghae is from SJ doesn't mean it would click the same way LeeTeuk did with Kang Sora. When the news about LT and SR getting married in WGM, there were not too many annoying buzz; but with the DongHae/EunSo news, a lot has already been posted - and how annoyed they were seeing EunSo in other dramas. Bottom line is, WGM should think twice or thrice or forever about putting another SJ in this reality show. Having FJ every now and then is the most fun - not having them permanently - because we want more of our Dimple Couple.

not to forget: @akane_tran: thank you for your random thoughts and ramblings on episode 14 - you made the 12 minute episode seem like a one-hour epiode.

BTW, after reading his tweet that he finally dyed his hair, I was hoping it would be darker and I'm glad he did. Now DC have matching hair color - almost. Just noticed in the preview also that LT was wearing his wedding ring.

edit: @marrsq - WGM makes sure either one is not attached to anybody. I think that's one reason Boom was not selected because he once mentioned he has a girlfriend. I think it was a toss between LT and Boom and then LT became the final choice.

I think it is confirmed: Kyuhyun did a WGM recording - that's what the title said and KhyuHyun is clad in formal suit with the chinese actress (?)

so it is not Donghae but the sharp-tongued maknae!!

BTW, I just saw it in Dimple Couple FB fan page. I hope this is not true because he just went on that blind date and was that girl even one of them? Why is he already wearing a suit like he is going on a wedding photoshoot when our Dimple Couple hasn't even done theirs.

edit: as always the life-saver of the confused - akane_tran!!! thank you!!

Next week's episode is apparently going to be 1.5hrs. Hmm... An hour for FJ's group date since the preview showed bits of the 'end selection' of partners? Am hoping so coz then we won't have to sit and stew for over a week to see the end of that, but WGM's previews are not always accurately representative of the actual contents aired. >_<

Guest lallinachan

MWUAHAHA... you're post made my day... I feel less lonely after it.. and yummy ajusshi is yummy when he wants to. XD

Also thank you for the timeline update. and yes... what man can remain indifferent? even I got stirred by her.... and I agree, it's definitely mutual. ^^

X°°D And when you mentioned teukie at the gym, I tought "yeah! that's it! he is preparing fof the seduction of Sora!"... and then I saw the picture with him playing at the cell.........*dies* LOL!

I am looking at all your "secret posts"! thanks again for all the time you take to share all those wonderful things^^... maybe it's better if you don't start the blog, not while ther's DC^^... I had some questions for you abaut teukie... but I now don't remind them... grrrr (well, lucky you I guess! XD)

Fighting Dimples, hello

Thanks so much for the Raw and thanks so much for the Eng Sub Videos, pictures, gifs!!

Grow to love this epi too :)

So excited even only watched the first part!

After the dukbokkgi is ready, the way Sora got touched by it.

That was the FIRST dish she cooked!!! and she cooked TOGETHER with Leeteuk!!!

LOL...love how Leeteuk looked at her when she took the pic and he made out that funny laughing sound...

Ahhh....coke is much much better than beer ne~~

Looking at them drinking makes me wanna drink one too.

Then when Sora asked whether they were thinking the same thought..

wanting to feed each other..Ahh..The dukbokggi was cut Leeteuk ate the remaining that fell on his hand!!

AA!!! Last time sharing the same stick, sharing the same cup, sharing the big rice,

now sharing ONE SMALL PIECE OF DUKBOKGII!!

Haha...don't know why Sora loves to name something with numbers...

Previously Sora said she loves it when Leeteuk is MC-ing..

then now when Leeteuk requested Sora to show the expression as if they were in a commercial, show how delicious the food is,

Sora!! she so smart, before showing what Leeteuk wanna see, she gets to see what she wanted first..

She wanted it to be a show, so she gets Leeteuk to do MC-ing and at the same time practising her acting skill.. kill few birds with one stone!

HAhaha...Sora so high...clapping clapping

and even asked Leeteuk to clap!! LOL... she always made Leeteuk speechless and follow her unwritten script...GOOD FUTURE DIRECTOR Sora!!

I personally love how Sora reminded Leeteuk in her way how much important English is :P

(she did not directly remind but her character can make someone feel so, just my personal opinion)

Good for Leeteuk's future international career in a way too :)

but he is soo cute >V< ...Recipe, AUM, Delicious~

I also love Sora's character.

a Korean-American who loves Korea and proud of Korean food and will find a way to make it suit the tastebud of American and Japanese. That's so awesome Sarah Kang~ Be Proud of your country!! WITH THE HELP OF MC-LEETEUK OF COURSE!! :P HElp her help her!!

Haha I love them High 5!! "I can do it, You can do it!!"

So funny both of them!

Yes MC-Leeteuk, Sarah Kang can do it if you help her too :P

Yes Husband Leeteuk, Wife Kang Sora can make it if you Help her too!!

I REALLY AGREE WITH YOU! and you find out so many things I didn't notice (such as her making him understand the importance of english!). Ther's nothing I can add.

well maybe there is... here again my questions to all of you:

1) Is it only me, or Sora after the massage was a little blushing? Then she said teukie was red after she maggaged him^^ I wonder why she wanted to point that out^^ anyway it's like "I'm not passive at your touch, but you too at mine".

2) one of you eagle eyes already noticed this: WGM did NOT put a scene that was in the preview of this episode: Teukie holding Sora's hand.... do you think they'll put it in the next episode?

and abaut teukie's beard, it was only for a speculation of mine. I was asking myself when teukie can have had the idea of the proposal... well... just speculating... don't expect too much, since I don't have much...

love you FD!;)