[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

LT: After watching Davichi's performance, it's time for eye-enjoying performance. It seems to be strong and sexy dance!

Sora: Victoria-sshi, do you hear the cheer of the men?

LT: Sora-sshi, are you jealous?

Victoria: LT-sshi seems to enjoy Sora's reaction.

LT: I apologize if I make Sora-sshi jealous...

all: hahaha

(LT looks away, seems embarrased!)

Victoria: She's jealous

(LT keeps looking away and Sora keeps look at him, amused at his reaction)

Woohooo!!!

*_* joetingting!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH for the translations!! and welcome!!^^

Update time again... (Edited with embedded images)

I was gone for less than 24 hours...

Why is the thread back to being empty?? should I post other insights and stuff then?

♥ The spaces between your fingers were created so that another’s could fill them in. ♥

One EPIC Hand Holding

*quoted image*

cr:cati21

Individual + a bit of Kyu's WGM + FJ blind dates:

Baby Princess and Dream High 2:

*quoted image*

cr:chubbiberri

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

cr:uglyweeping

*quoted image**quoted image*

cr:siwonderous

FJ Blind Dates:

The ladies....They're all so pretty. ^^ But Sora is prettiest/biased

*quoted image*

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

(Donghae) Son Eun Seo- 1986

(Eunhyuk) Lee Sena- 1982

(Sungmin) Shin So Yul- 1987

(Kyuhyun) Jung Yeon Joo- 1989

(Leeteuk) Kang Sora- 1990

cr:bbming

120116 Dream High 2’s Jung Yeon Ju has a blind date with Super Junior!

*quoted image*

Jung Yeon Ju who appears on KBS 2TV’s Dream High 2 turned out to have had a blind date with Super Junior on MBC TV’s We Got Married.

The results of the blind date will be revealed in the upcoming episode of We Got Married that will air on January 21. In that broadcast, Jung will appear as Kang So Ra’s friend.

Currently, Jung is shooting the series Dream High 2 with Kang So Ra. Jung plays the role of Lee Seul, the only daughter of Kirin Arts High School’s Principal Lee.

Jung has been working on her acting by appearing in more than 20 short movies last year. Jung received recognition when she received the Best Actress Award in short film category with Yoon Ga Eun director’s movie, Guest.

The movie Guest is currently competing in the French Film Festival, Clairmont-Ferrand. The director of We Got Married has kept an eye on her and set up a blind date after deciding that she would be perfect for the show.

@DJGarie  mention to me bout she will be a kyu partner

Source: TV Report Via korea.com

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: Destinyhae

Leeteuk pictures requests through PM:

I quoted you girls so hopefully, you can recognise which is yours. And I'm sorry to those I havent replied to.

I'm increasingly short of time so I might just direct you to my friends instead in the future. If I do have time, I'll be happy to help though.

Ugly Leeteuk. (LOL. im not sure what you mean though.. there's plenty of ugly pix of him out there...I just took the first one I found.)

*quoted image*

cr:ohohparkjungsu

Leeteuk - Sound of Music VCR Screencap

*quoted image*

cr:thehottesthyukjae

Leeteuk in fluffy white (lol. you'd be the first loving it..)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr:ohhaeteuk

And devil Leeteuk...

(this wasnt easy to find since his nickname is angel. lol. I had to wrack my memory until I stumbled upon this and remembered. T_T )

*quoted image*

cr:lhieyfreaker

And my own addition of Prince...

"Hey! I'm Mr. Dimple!!"

*quoted image*

Thanks a lot for sharing all these pictures/gifs!!! and by the way, I really like that white fluffy teukie you posted in your spoiler, it was totally better than the one in MBC Gayo... but maybe I am the one who disliked it^^; ... what performance was that (the one fluffy teukie you posted? *wanting too see video abaut that*...

And...Akane_tran, I remembered some questions, one here and the rest I'll pm you since it's teuki's and SuJu^^

1) Since you know teukie very much better than me, I wanted to ask you if you noticed something abaut him, in episode 6, when they are sitting by the bench and he is telling her he missed her, and then he talk abaut him watching her sitcom and kissing choi min. Let's forget for a moment that he says he havn't seen her for 3 weeks (and this  doen't result by what we have in the timeline...), do you think he is sincere, and he wanted her to say the same (couse I've got that impression), and is he jealous abaut that kissing? I can't tell since he is jocking abaut it^^. Just some random questions I was curious to know your point of view^^

To all FD

Anyway, abut the episode, I prefer to think teukie said at the end "I should have treated you better" couse it show that he now realize what a special girl Sora is, and regretted not having noticed it in Strong Heart (tought, he didn't treat her bad neither of course^^;, I guess he felt like missing a chance). And at the same time it show that he wants to treat her better, even in the future^^

Abut the blushing, yeah I know he is exited and all (he enjoyed it even if it appeard to be a rather strange massage... quite "artistic"... I vote for teukie's massage!!^^;;;), but I find it peculiar abaut Sora, that she never miss a chance to make him realise (as if he didn't know it already) abaut his reactions to her. He fanned him when embarassed/blushing (sometimes I think she do it for him, but that she is the one who is embarassed - I'm not a psycologist, but seems like a gesture of self defense... don't pay attention to this! lol! rambling) and so her telling him he is "red", "blushing". It doesn't mean anything, just curious abaut Sora and Teukie's reactions^^

HI-FIVE!! for you all FD! <3

@lallinachan - I'm glad you mentioned that scene again in episode 6. I guess I mentioned a while back about how long they didn't see each other.

First off - when they were waiting to see when LeeTeuk did the mission ("V" mission), Sora said she downloaded all their guestings for the last 3 weeks and watched after but didn't see LT do the mission. So I guess he did really miss her. If Busan Film Festival was October 14, 2011 and the filming at LT school was November 11, 2011, that means the really did not see each other that long. I hope I am wrong.

Also, LeeTeuk already expressed his worries/jealousies in episode 3 when they were having their first dinner date. Sora said he never had a male celebrity act with her before and is just starting to have a new relation with a guy in her drama "Women in Our Home", LeeTeuk said 'can you not start it? What if I get jealous after? I guess he is now beginning to realize she is an actress and has to deal with it. I'm glad we haven't seen a jealous LeeTeuk lately - and he doesn't have to worry about his dongsaengs either now that they got their blind date requests fulfilled.

Somebody told me, outside of this thread, that LeeTeuk is really acting differently than how he was before joining WGM. Good news for me!

edit:

@33ru_mieru - yes, they said she is a rookie but she did bits and pieces on a lot of movies - I think she was even nominated in one of the movies she was in before. She is younger than Sora but same height. Her and Master #4 should be a perfect match. She's not pretty in that picture but she probably is in person. If Master #2 got the older blind date, then age probably didn't matter to them. Lee Sena was born 1982 but she is pretty - long hair with big or wide eyes like what #2 wanted.

re: SJ new chicken CF - Teuk is the most playful amongst the members - and he keeps doing the double "V sign with SD and SN.

Guest kopi_c_st

Greeting to all Fighting Dimples...

You people jjang, the pages are jumping so fast each day that I did not have time to read all the post.

Thank to @akane_tran, your insightful, interesting, juicy posts.

Off-topic

I have bought the SJ Singapore concert tix, but I can't get the good seat only managed to get the back balcony seat... I'm not an ELF, but after WGM I started to love SJ more. Now I'm in the midst of intense tutorial to learn more about them and the fan chant etc.

On-Topic

As I was not sure if this have been posted, if yes, then just bear with me. Does not know if this is significant...

tumblr_lxs8ehyvnn1qbc3l9o1_250.gif?w=510

cr: kyuteuk @wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

6d81800a19d8bc3e2d482284828ba61ea8d3453f.jpg

Based on the same clothes they wore, our couple met the fortune teller and did the match making session on the same day....

Do you guys think angelsubs will continue subbing wgm? I tried accessing their vimeo account and it looks like it was already suspended. As much as I love kshownow for their fast subs, I still  prefer angelsubs.

Guest ginnieD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJdbW2aiHBg&feature=youtu.be

here's a link of another dream high 2 teaser trailer... more exposure for sora and she looks really pretty!

Thanks junnace for posting the link, Sora really look cute and beautiful here.. Wish her good luck for the drama!! our Baby Princess, Sora Fighting!!

Screencaps of Sora from the DH2 teaser #2

https://www.facebook...21422879&type=1

credit:kang Sora facebook page

http://youtu.be/IQTm1JyyYb8

seems like it was a cute something LOL

credit:aNnNGnta9 YT

watch after Leeteuk says Bian-I apologize...Sora elbows him lightly..LOL I just noticed

Sorry I cut your post, but I noticed too that Sora extended her elbow to hit him lol, they have cute interactions outside WGM too haha (I'm happy now ^^)

Update time?

LOLLL. This scene is just soo funny. ^^

Wiggle Wiggle. ^^

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr:sujushipper

LOL, yea I really love this part too, Sora seems not used to be massaged and felt pain so she tried to escape haha..

Update time again... (Edited with embedded images)

I was gone for less than 24 hours...

Why is the thread back to being empty?? should I post other insights and stuff then?

♥ The spaces between your fingers were created so that another’s could fill them in. ♥

One EPIC Hand Holding

*quoted image*

cr:cati21

Individual + a bit of Kyu's WGM + FJ blind dates:

Baby Princess and Dream High 2:

*quoted image*

cr:chubbiberri

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

cr:uglyweeping

*quoted image**quoted image*

cr:siwonderous

FJ Blind Dates:

The ladies....They're all so pretty. ^^ But Sora is prettiest/biased

*quoted image*

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

(Donghae) Son Eun Seo- 1986

(Eunhyuk) Lee Sena- 1982

(Sungmin) Shin So Yul- 1987

(Kyuhyun) Jung Yeon Joo- 1989

(Leeteuk) Kang Sora- 1990

cr:bbming

120116 Dream High 2’s Jung Yeon Ju has a blind date with Super Junior!

*quoted image*

Jung Yeon Ju who appears on KBS 2TV’s Dream High 2 turned out to have had a blind date with Super Junior on MBC TV’s We Got Married.

The results of the blind date will be revealed in the upcoming episode of We Got Married that will air on January 21. In that broadcast, Jung will appear as Kang So Ra’s friend.

Currently, Jung is shooting the series Dream High 2 with Kang So Ra. Jung plays the role of Lee Seul, the only daughter of Kirin Arts High School’s Principal Lee.

Jung has been working on her acting by appearing in more than 20 short movies last year. Jung received recognition when she received the Best Actress Award in short film category with Yoon Ga Eun director’s movie, Guest.

The movie Guest is currently competing in the French Film Festival, Clairmont-Ferrand. The director of We Got Married has kept an eye on her and set up a blind date after deciding that she would be perfect for the show.

@DJGarie  mention to me bout she will be a kyu partner

Source: TV Report Via korea.com

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: Destinyhae

Leeteuk pictures requests through PM:

I quoted you girls so hopefully, you can recognise which is yours. And I'm sorry to those I havent replied to.

I'm increasingly short of time so I might just direct you to my friends instead in the future. If I do have time, I'll be happy to help though.

Ugly Leeteuk. (LOL. im not sure what you mean though.. there's plenty of ugly pix of him out there...I just took the first one I found.)

*quoted image*

cr:ohohparkjungsu

Leeteuk - Sound of Music VCR Screencap

*quoted image*

cr:thehottesthyukjae

Leeteuk in fluffy white (lol. you'd be the first loving it..)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr:ohhaeteuk

And devil Leeteuk...

(this wasnt easy to find since his nickname is angel. lol. I had to wrack my memory until I stumbled upon this and remembered. T_T )

*quoted image*

cr:lhieyfreaker

And my own addition of Prince...

"Hey! I'm Mr. Dimple!!"

*quoted image*

Yea.. the thread was really empty, maybe because the previous episode is too short and all of the points are already discussed? Or that youa were not around to post goodies that we can spazz and discuss about haha. Anyway, I still love the latest episode though haha (short and sweet).. their play acting is really cute.. and the pic!! their hand holding has become more natural and close too. Sora really has become more comfortable to Teukie ^^.

Last Saturday's episode was so short... too short actually...

Dramabeans just posted their podcast and gummimochi joined them who is recapping Running Man on the site and talked a bit about WGM and her LeeTeuk love... hehhehe!

I'm having trouble how to deal with this week since the episode is too short to be on repeat! I think I'll have to catch up on the dramas that's been on my waiting list... and maybe replay from the very first episode of Dimple Couple...

Guest kiminaeka

However, I dont want you to only rely on me for teukie's analysis. for one, he's not even my bias in suju. lol. for two, a lot of people have different thoughts about the issue. of course I think I'm right. But I'm not exactly a reliable person. I'm neither a psychologist, nor very thoughtful or insightful. Actually, I want you to read this. it's by an ELF (or at least, self-proclaimed.. ^^), AND teukie biased... and as you can see, she has a whole different point of view on teukie's character than me. Perhaps I'm delusional. *shrugs*

http://kpopsecrets.t...9/teukso-couple

i'm disagree with their analysis,  "And the incident when they were on Strong Heart together.. Sora did her dance and Leeteuk BARELY paid attention to her. In fact, I think Eunhyuk paid more attention to Sora than Leeteuk. It’s funny how one can change so fast once they get on a show together." from what i read in this thread from so many FD, Teuk is so serious when he's on work like MCing... so maybe when they met 1st time at Strong Heart, Teuk didn't paid more attention to Sora... like on MBC Gayo or GDA, Teuk serious MCing... and maybe Teuk didn't close with actress like Sora when they're 1st met... Teuk is idol in music industry, and Sora is actress... ahh that just my opinion... *sigh* maybe they're (http://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com) right... sweatingbullets.gif

Sora in Dream High 2 Press Conference:

pxxt.jpg

(cr: KBSWorldTV)

Dream High 2 will premiere with Eng Sub on FEB 20th on KBS World! (in Indonesia, for Indovision in channel 353)

actually I've watched a lot of SH episodes where LT was in; he is not an MC in SH - he is one of the regular panels. And most times, he don't join in the conversation or discussions. Talking the whole time was the job of Kang HoDong and Lee Seung Gi. LT,EH and SD were there as part of the show - they are called Teuk Academy - they are the regular entertainers. That's why during that time, he didn't pay much attention to Sora when she was a guest. He actually didn't know her or about her that time. I myself don't know anything about her movie "Sunny"; I saw her for the first time in one episode of "Women of our Home". So when they were watching SH together at their new house, he was quite regretful - he said "I should have treated you better". Their memorable part in that first meeting was he was at hand after Sora finished her dance and even helped her with her stuff.

While watching SH together, does anyone remember that during the preview, Sora was pointing to the TV and saying - oh oh oh oh!!! When they showed that part on episode 14, it turned out she was pointing at that scene where she was behind Kang Ho Dong and LT picked up her stuff and lead her next to KHD and offered to hold her stuff so she can speak. I guess she was surprised at that scene herself.

When the MCs said their being paired at WGM is fate, it really is fate! And you can tell from their reactions like they are feeling it for real.

edit: there is an article in DC Fan Page in FB where Sora mentioned LT - it is in Hanggul but I can only read the one that says "Kang Sora - Nampyeon EeTeuk", According to the one who posted it, Sora mentioned that LeeTeuk helped her a lot in her character. Hopefully somebody can post that article here since it is Dimple Couple related - and then we can have somebody translate it. If that's what she said, then I would like to believe these two are communicating outside of WGM.

here it is: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2012011713535392369&type=3 - I think she is also wearing her ring.

posted by jelia live in fb

Guest ginnieD

I'm looking forward to this Saturday.  There are so many things I am looking forward to in WGM: our couple moving around their new house; wife making breakfast and serving him in bed (that means they have to sleep in the house so it would look more like their just woke up); getting out of the house if they both don't have schedules and walking to the nearby cafe (LT said this); visiting in-laws; and most of all, showing the blind date participants how sweet and comfortable they are now as a couple.

off-topic:  I was hoping Brave Couple would be a real couple when their stint is over but looks like they didn't make it; one of them is definitely not into getting married.

I agree with you, can't wait for Saturday to come, watching Fighting Junior's blind date and also hopefully DC's fortune teller visit would be really good (hope they have more screen time this time round to compensate for the 10 mins they got last week ^^). I'd really want them to at least have housewarming party, visiting each other's in-laws, and the most important would be their honeymoon holiday happy.gif.

Aw... so you missed out Mama? Leeteuk was interviewed about Sora (and LT & Sora tweeted just before MAMA too, with Sora encouraging Teukie). And there was also footage of Sora being interviewed about Leeteuk while she was watching Superman. And in the same clip, the interviewer told teukie sora said he was cool, and even though he was in a hurry, he stopped at the name of Sora and smiled broadly. ^^ And there was backstage clips (3 versions?) where Sora met Teukie as well. I dont know if you have seen them yet or not so if you haven't, let me know.. ^^

Yea I missed out MAMA as I was actually only look around videos for SuJu at that time, I think I haven't found out about WGM during MAMA (if not I would I have known about it for sure). Such an important time for them.. And yeah I missed out on their tweets to each other.. Once I got searching for the tweets and I think they were already deleted sad.gif. There were a footage of Sora interviewed?? Where can I watch that?!? Please post/pm me the links!! All the videos I have on MAMA were the backstage ones where they met after Sora gave the Best Dance Award if I'm not wrong.

To all FD

Anyway, abut the episode, I prefer to think teukie said at the end "I should have treated you better" couse it show that he now realize what a special girl Sora is, and regretted not having noticed it in Strong Heart (tought, he didn't treat her bad neither of course^^;, I guess he felt like missing a chance). And at the same time it show that he wants to treat her better, even in the future^^

I also liked the meaning I should have treated you better as it means that he actually regretted not to notice and treat her better during the show. This also means that he actually liked the time he spent with Sora currently and if they were to get married earlier, they would have more time to spend before he enlist (my own delusional thoughts thinking, don't mind it haha). Hope he will always treat Baby Princess nicely ^^.

Do you guys think angelsubs will continue subbing wgm? I tried accessing their vimeo account and it looks like it was already suspended. As much as I love kshownow for their fast subs, I still  prefer angelsubs.

I liked angelsubs too and I always replaced kshow's sub with angelsubs through vimeo when they uploaded it. I'd like to know though is there any direct download links in angeleeteuk forum? I think I'd need around 35 posts around there to be able to download the files sweatingbullets.gif.

Last Saturday's episode was so short... too short actually...

Dramabeans just posted their podcast and gummimochi joined them who is recapping Running Man on the site and talked a bit about WGM and her LeeTeuk love... hehhehe!

I'm having trouble how to deal with this week since the episode is too short to be on repeat! I think I'll have to catch up on the dramas that's been on my waiting list... and maybe replay from the very first episode of Dimple Couple...

Yeah that's what I did too, rewatching the DC episodes from 1 - 14, it still gives me the fluttering feeling even when I repeated it a lot of times now lol.

edit: there is an article in DC Fan Page in FB where Sora mentioned LT - it is in Hanggul but I can only read the one that says "Kang Sora - Nampyeon EeTeuk", According to the one who posted it, Sora mentioned that LeeTeuk helped her a lot in her character. Hopefully somebody can post that article here since it is Dimple Couple related - and then we can have somebody translate it. If that's what she said, then I would like to believe these two are communicating outside of WGM.

here it is: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2012011713535392369&type=3 - I think she is also wearing her ring.

yup, there are more articles on that. she did mentioned leeteuk help her.

here another one : http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2012011716205587376

hopefully someone will translate them soon. :D

Guest anon7479

i'm disagree with their analysis,  "And the incident when they were on Strong Heart together.. Sora did her dance and Leeteuk BARELY paid attention to her. In fact, I think Eunhyuk paid more attention to Sora than Leeteuk. It’s funny how one can change so fast once they get on a show together." from what i read in this thread from so many FD, Teuk is so serious when he's on work like MCing... so maybe when they met 1st time at Strong Heart, Teuk didn't paid more attention to Sora... like on MBC Gayo or GDA, Teuk serious MCing... and maybe Teuk didn't close with actress like Sora when they're 1st met... Teuk is idol in music industry, and Sora is actress... ahh that just my opinion... *sigh* maybe they're (http://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com) right... *quoted image*

After reading that analysis..I watched Strong Heart Ep 85 again....Well...whoever says that Leeteuk did not pay attention to Sora ...Umm..pls re-watch the Epi...

From what i saw..initially he was busy with his Ipad..but when it came to Sora's part he was all ears...he had even turned his chair towards her at certain times...and during the dance...he was very much watching her...when she intially started the Bingyul Bingyul dance..he was nodding his head..and then he was all smiles looking at her cute dance...and then when she started the Black eyed Peas Boom Boom dance...he was actually doing few of the steps.... and if you notice closely he was the only one not laughing at her dance..while the others were laughing their hearts out...

I wish i could post the pics...

Ahhh.. I wish people would stop doing this...I mean post stuff on their blogs that does not make any sense..seriously

Guest ginnieD

actually I've watched a lot of SH episodes where LT was in; he is not an MC in SH - he is one of the regular panels.  And most times, he don't join in the conversation or discussions.  Talking the whole time was the job of Kang HoDong and Lee Seung Gi.  LT,EH and SD were there as part of the show - they are called Teuk Academy - they are the regular entertainers.  That's why during that time, he didn't pay much attention to Sora when she was a guest.  He actually didn't know her or about her that time.  I myself don't know anything about her movie "Sunny"; I saw her for the first time in one episode of "Women of our Home".  So when they were watching SH together at their new house, he was quite regretful - he said "I should have treated you better".  Their memorable part in that first meeting was he was at hand after Sora finished her dance and even helped her with her stuff.  

While watching SH together, does anyone remember that during the preview, Sora was pointing to the TV and saying - oh oh oh oh!!!  When they showed that part on episode 14, it turned out she was pointing at that scene where she was behind Kang Ho Dong and LT picked up her stuff and lead her next to KHD and offered to hold her stuff so she can speak.  I guess she was surprised at that scene herself.

When the MCs said their being paired at WGM is fate, it really is fate!  And you can tell from their reactions like they are feeling it for real.

edit:  there is an article in DC Fan Page in FB where Sora mentioned LT - it is in Hanggul but I can only read the one that says "Kang Sora - Nampyeon EeTeuk",  According to the one who posted it, Sora mentioned that LeeTeuk helped her a lot in her character.  Hopefully somebody can post that article here since it is Dimple Couple related - and then we can have somebody translate it.  If that's what she said, then I would like to believe these two are communicating outside of WGM.

here it is:  http://star.mt.co.kr...35392369&type=3 -  I think she is also wearing her ring.

It's really fate that they get to meet each other and get the chance to know more about each other (and I bet they are enjoying it too). Regarding the link.. OMG!!! somebody that knows how to read Korean language kindly help to translate the news please.. Is that really the couple ring we're seeing? She seems to always wear it on her index finger which is where she was wearing at the photo. If it's true.. I'll be sooo happy today lol, it really seems that they really have interactions outside WGM.

here another one : http://stoo.asiae.co...011716205587376

Thanks again for more link of Baby princess ^^, hopefully some kind soul can help us translate this happy.gif

After reading that analysis..I watched Strong Heart Ep 85 again....Well...whoever says that Leeteuk did not pay attention to Sora ...Umm..pls re-watch the Epi...

From what i saw..initially he was busy with his Ipad..but when it came to Sora's part he was all ears...he had even turned his chair towards her at certain times...and during the dance...he was very much watching her...when she intially started the Bingyul Bingyul dance..he was nodding his head..and then he was all smiles looking at her cute dance...and then when she started the Black eyed Peas Boom Boom dance...he was actually doing few of the steps.... and if you notice closely he was the only one not laughing at her dance..while the others were laughing their hearts out...

I wish i could post the pics...

Ahhh.. I wish people would stop doing this...I mean post stuff on their blogs that does not make any sense..seriously

May I know where you get to watch Strong Heart 85?? I looked everywhere and they are either blocked/deleted. Is it with English Sub?

Guest 33ru_mieru

Lol. yes.. this thread is awesome. ^^ it's going fast... but it still feels rather tight doesn't it? everybody is so friendly and enthusiastic. ^^

Ok.. so basically youtube only. and FB. lol. what about things like vimeo, metacafe, and others?  

The part where sora talked about teukie is on youtube but i wonder if your country could watch the vid? and basically, Sora was improvising a sageuk story with all the guests and regular cast of strong heart as the characters. and everybody was impressed at how she could make up a story on spot everytime they gave her a celebrity there, and she answered who they would be in the sageuk. And she was talking about how teukigayo were all chasing after girls (she knows them so well. ^^), and got themselves into trouble, and then khd had to save them. lol.

Haha.. maybe you're not... im not a fan of that kind of abs either in real life.. but in pictures.. that's a different story. lol.

And you're welcome.. you're right.. cool and serious Leeteuk, not angry. ^^ And sungmin does smile a lot. he's SJ's resident cutie pie along with ryeowook.

feels rather tight? meaning?

Yah Fighting Dimples are AWESOME~ akane_tran, now you can rest a bit too hoho...don't pressure yourself too much dear, just relax and share more on your thoughts of what you've seen~ have an americano~ slurp slurp..

vimeo yah i can view (the one angelsubs use right?)...as for metacafe, never try...will go and search later. yah I normally watch kshownow from FB, hardly from Dailymotion.

Btw, found the clips of Sora's part already in youku...LOL...cannot rewind, cannot forward, watch 5 seconds of the clip every 5 minutes... just to watch Sora and Leeteuk!!

and Sora surprised me again...so imaginative!!!

Thanks so much for that part she told about Teukigayo ( cause  I wanted to watch again but I cannot watch 5 seconds and waited 5 minutes every time.)

I think what Lee Seung Gi said was right...I now see Kang Ho Dong as Teukigayo's leader the scary with shining hand...then Lee Seung Gi, so elegant, carrying paper fun everywhere :P Sora's imagination can make people feel it is almost real....

About the abs...LOL...I do like certain abs...but Leeteuk's....aiks, hard to drool on someone else's husband's abs...I like a not too feasible 6packs LOL....erm better enjoy what we have in real life.

Talking about Ryeowook...his voice is so special >V< and...I love Sungmin's smile when he look at Dimple Couple...

in epi 9, when he said Fighting Junior oweyo also....in epi10 when Sora backhugged Leeteuk also....in epi 14 when Sora hugged Leeteuk again also...his smiling so nyummy~

but in epi10, I don't like him suggesting Kyuhyun to demonstrate the second backhug..cause I felt for few seconds Leeteuk was kinda confused whether it was Kyuhyun or Sora and by the time he realised, Sora already released her hand...

OUCH!!!!  just a few seconds!! I was expecting Leeteuk to grab Sora's hands and don't let her release!!!

Gosh, from Sungmin, back to Dimple Couple LOL...see how nyummy Sungmin's smiling is?

To all FD

Abut the blushing, yeah I know he is exited and all (he enjoyed it even if it appeard to be a rather strange massage... quite "artistic"... I vote for teukie's massage!!^^;;;), but I find it peculiar abaut Sora, that she never miss a chance to make him realise (as if he didn't know it already) abaut his reactions to her. He fanned him when embarassed/blushing (sometimes I think she do it for him, but that she is the one who is embarassed - I'm not a psycologist, but seems like a gesture of self defense... don't pay attention to this! lol! rambling) and so her telling him he is "red", "blushing". It doesn't mean anything, just curious abaut Sora and Teukie's reactions^^

HI-5!!!!!!!! I also prefer Teuki said I should have treated you better. Reason being all the things you have said above :P HI-5!!!!!!!

Haha, about the massage, I was trying the massage on my friend.. first with medium strength, then with more strength...hrm, not satisfied with my friend's reaction..

Then I tried the Leeteuk's way of massage....hrm...turns out that one is better, but even with medium strength, it can be really painful.

Ah~ now I see why you ask about the blushing thing...LOL...interesting..keep on rambling cause it's cute to know how other people look at a scene :P

btw lallinachan....and also akane_tran, I really really am still curious about the beard thing...I havent started watching Dimple Couple in November. Don't quite get it what's the beard got to do with the proposal and about Sunny parody....

First off - when they were waiting to see when LeeTeuk did the mission ("V" mission), Sora said she downloaded all their guestings for the last 3 weeks and watched after but didn't see LT do the mission.  So I guess he did really miss her.  If Busan Film Festival was October 14, 2011 and the filming at LT school was November 11, 2011, that means the really did not see each other that long.  I hope I am wrong.  

Somebody told me, outside of this thread, that LeeTeuk is really acting differently than how he was before joining WGM.  Good news for me!

edit:

@33ru_mieru - yes, they said she is a rookie but she did bits and pieces on a lot of movies - I think she was even nominated in one of the movies she was in before.  She is younger than Sora but same height.  Her and Master #4 should be a perfect match.  She's not pretty in that picture but she probably is in person.  If Master #2 got the older blind date, then age probably didn't matter to them.  Lee Sena was born 1982 but she is pretty - long hair with big or wide eyes like what #2 wanted.

re: SJ new chicken CF - Teuk is the most playful amongst the members - and he keeps doing the double "V sign with SD and SN.

About the 3 weeks not seeing each other, I actually hope you're not wrong...It's good they separate that long...makes them miss each other so badly and when they see each other, they will treasure the time together more. Just like the scene in front of radio station, they were so busy and only managed to have time to walk from cafe to radio station, but those moments are so sweet~~

Of course, cannot have these kind of 3 weeks separation too many times...but once in a while is good :P

Leeteuk Acting differently?? Like how?

Ah...thanks for the info on the rookie :) Makes me wanna see DH's cast going on shows more...wanna see Sora the sonbae~

WUaa, thanks hiedi....Leeteuk sure loves this article...I also love it~~

about leeteuk in that blog my opinion is sorry but that is just her opinion even she is leeteuk biased.no one can sure about her idol character.everyone had a good and a bad side.nobody perfect!!

akane_tran why i always love you updates about leeteuk is you tell us all his side (bad+good) maybe not 100% perfect but at least we know him better from you.thanks :wub:

sorry i cut you full post.wow,so good news if true.thats why they never mention each other again because they speak often outside of WGM.waiting for the translation out.thanks for sharing~

Guest teuksoralover

Do you guys think angelsubs will continue subbing wgm? I tried accessing their vimeo account and it looks like it was already suspended. As much as I love kshownow for their fast subs, I still  prefer angelsubs.

[/quo

You are right. I tried visiting them too but it seems to be suspended. Her subs seems more accurate and complete. I love kshow but it seems like the subs arent 100percent there esp with the comments of the MCs. How do we know if she will sub more epi or if she will sub more? :)

Guest teuksoralover

awwwww... i hope somebody could translate these two articles for us. If I only know how, I would definitely do it. For you guys who have eagle eyes, do you think one of those rings that she was wearing is their couple ring? I can't seem to tell. :)

edit: sorry for topping the page without sharing anything.

Sora is a lady who doesn't need to dress sexily to look sexy and she doesn't need to put on heavy make up to look pretty :)

About this ring... I don't noe which one as she is wearing too many rings on her fingers...