[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Moielle

Yea I missed out MAMA as I was actually only look around videos for SuJu at that time, I think I haven't found out about WGM during MAMA (if not I would I have known about it for sure). Such an important time for them.. And yeah I missed out on their tweets to each other.. Once I got searching for the tweets and I think they were already deleted *quoted image*. There were a footage of Sora interviewed?? Where can I watch that?!? Please post/pm me the links!! All the videos I have on MAMA were the backstage ones where they met after Sora gave the Best Dance Award if I'm not wrong.

The following links will help hopefully:

Super Junior cuts -

MAMA 2011 full video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrPBtpNZo8I&feature=related

120117 Dream High 2 press conference Kang Sora cut

http://youtu.be/1cQxizOpXtQ

credit:uploaded by o0GybZz0o

ofcourse reporters will ask the two about how tehy feel about each other and I could hear him-Jinwoon say marriage...so must have said she's marred. Sora looks so pretty here.

some pics from the PC

image_readtop_2012_38569_1326784100551304.jpge1a116924d0cd98ec9a9343a5bf8eb7d.jpgimage_readtop_2012_38434_1326782661551269.jpg20120117001113_1.jpgb132ec6262158022ede84d047aaf1354.jpg

Credit;as tagged and naver

and she said Her husband helped her out alot.also many rings but not "that" ring which should be no surprise...

Guest joetingting

Hi everyone~~ I just saw this whole MV

OMG!!! Sora is way too sexy!! many comments wish LT has seen it but I really think LT has seen it since he searched through the internet for her info.

He knows she participates in Hello. Y should he miss this one?tongue.gif

for FD who asked about Angelsubs they now on dailymotion not on vimeo anymore  :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/Angelsubs

thanks for the info..when i saw the post that Angelsubs has been removed..i worry! but it's a relief now that i know its on dailymotion..hope it would not be removed again and hope Angelsubs will finish subbing all the episodes..looking forward to it..

Guest joetingting

I do wonder often in the past if he's actually her type. If I'm not mistaken she said on Strong Heart, since she likes to eat she prefers a guy a little bigger. But everytime, I doubt there's always something to convince me otherwise. Like the way, when they were in school and she touched his back. The little things.

I actually got sad when she didnt hold his hands the first time. I think for her if it's something spontaneous it's easier for her. But if it's not she gets really nervous. The thing that got me was during MAMA. When she went to him and fan him. That pretty much did it for me. And the way she was rocking to Superman....''BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.'' (so cute) and said SuJu's cool.  Not sure how to put it into words. Just her reaction, the way she looks when she said it.:wub:

I do wonder often in the past if he's actually her type. If I'm not  mistaken she said on Strong Heart, since she likes to eat she prefers a  guy a little bigger. But everytime, I doubt there's always something to  convince me otherwise. Like the way, when they were in school and she touched his back. The little things.

I actually got sad when she didnt hold his hands the first time. I think  for her if it's something spontaneous it's easier for her. But if it's  not she gets really nervous. The thing that got me was during MAMA. When  she went to him and fan him. That pretty much did it for me. And the  way she was rocking to Superman....''BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.'' (so cute)  and said SuJu's cool.  Not sure how to put it into words. Just her  reaction, the way she looks when she said it.:wub:

I agree wif you!! 

I didn't see the video in which Sora rocking to Suju's superman. Anybosy has it?

Yea I missed out MAMA as I was actually only look around videos for SuJu at that time, I think I haven't found out about WGM during MAMA (if not I would I have known about it for sure). Such an important time for them.. And yeah I missed out on their tweets to each other.. Once I got searching for the tweets and I think they were already deleted *quoted image*. There were a footage of Sora interviewed?? Where can I watch that?!? Please post/pm me the links!! All the videos I have on MAMA were the backstage ones where they met after Sora gave the Best Dance Award if I'm not wrong.

[FANCAM] 111129 MAMA SJ at backstage after Perf - Eeteuk meetup with KangSora

just now via twitter, without a speck shame i just asked a few korean elf who seems to be good in english to translate an article that Sora mentioned about leeteuk. haha :phew: dunno they gonna do it for me or not but if they do i will share here.

but here is the link on dream high 2 press con with kang sora's cut.

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan - I'm glad you mentioned that scene again in episode 6.  I guess I mentioned a while back about how long they didn't see each other.  

First off - when they were waiting to see when LeeTeuk did the mission ("V" mission), Sora said she downloaded all their guestings for the last 3 weeks and watched after but didn't see LT do the mission.  So I guess he did really miss her.  If Busan Film Festival was October 14, 2011 and the filming at LT school was November 11, 2011, that means the really did not see each other that long.  I hope I am wrong.  

Also, LeeTeuk already expressed his worries/jealousies in episode 3 when they were having their first dinner date.  Sora said he never had a male celebrity act with her before and is just starting to have a new relation with a guy in her drama "Women in Our Home", LeeTeuk said 'can you not start it?  What if I get jealous after?  I guess he is now beginning to realize she is an actress and has to deal with it.  I'm glad we haven't seen a jealous LeeTeuk lately - and he doesn't have to worry about his dongsaengs either now that they got their blind date requests fulfilled.

Somebody told me, outside of this thread, that LeeTeuk is really acting differently than how he was before joining WGM.  Good news for me!

edit:

@33ru_mieru - yes, they said she is a rookie but she did bits and pieces on a lot of movies - I think she was even nominated in one of the movies she was in before.  She is younger than Sora but same height.  Her and Master #4 should be a perfect match.  She's not pretty in that picture but she probably is in person.  If Master #2 got the older blind date, then age probably didn't matter to them.  Lee Sena was born 1982 but she is pretty - long hair with big or wide eyes like what #2 wanted.

re: SJ new chicken CF - Teuk is the most playful amongst the members - and he keeps doing the double "V sign with SD and SN.

I'm a bit confused... because you are right: Sora says she saw teukie's performance in all the three weeks! But what I have is different (but I don't know, I still can be in error)^^;

Eh... really, I don't know if it's a problem of translations or something else... I searched for the dates and as you can see Busan film felstival started on 6 october here one article , and Sora in the same episode says that she has done the mission even at the Grand Bell Award the day before yesterday... since that event was on 17 october (here the article), then they are filming the episode on 19 october.

so what I see is two weeks, not three (but if someone knows more, and I'm wrong, just tell me please!^^)

111006 (making of) episode 4-5

111008 (air)------- episode 1

111014 sukira: talk abaut Sora/Leeteuk appears in Sora's drama

111015  (air)------- episode 2

111016 sukira: (LT) abaut liking WGM a lot

sukira: "a human heart became strange in WGM"

111017 Grand Bell Awards 2011

111019 sukira: LT likes actress Kang Sora-ssi the best, and sing "sunny"

(making of) episode 6-7

Sora looked real pretty in that press conference - and I like her dress. Jinwoon is good-looking too but I prefer Sora next to her husband LeeTeuk - they just look good together - exploding with chemisty. I don't see or feel any reason for husband to get jealous around this guy. Also, Jinwoon likes another celebrity; he is also LT's hoobae and Sora is his noona.

I'm glad they brought up the fact (in that press conference) that "Sora is married - and Sora even mentioned that her husband LeeTeuk helped her a lot in her character in DH." That is something this couple will treasure, especially Sora when it is time for them to separae in WGM. I hate talking about separation but I wish I could hold or stop the time from moving just so July won't come this quick. But since it is only January and SS4 will still happen in Japan in May, I am hoping we will see a lot more of this couple in the next few months - maybe until it is time for husband to enlist.

And yes, I don't want too much gap between these two in their filming. Another long separation was when LT went to NY and then after that show, he went straight to Saipan with DongHae. Apparently, they had a one week or ten-day break after the NY concert. So when they met again at the cafe, they haven't seen each other for maybe more than 2 weeks. That's why when LT suggested they speak informally, Sora was having a hard time again.

edit: 33ru_mieru - thank you so much for the translation! that was so nice of her to mention LT and Super Junior! I'm sure some haters would change their minds about her! Your leader is with the right woman to like! I support her and LeeTeuk 101% - that they have a blissful relationship inside and outside of WGM - and hope that we would also see 'the twins' someday!!! :lol::lol:

now I'm happy happy happy!!!!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

bntnews.jpg

Leeteuk Oppa, Boo Bboo!!

cr. nate

27976954.jpg

cr 송재원 이슈팀기자/ sunny@

http://news.nate.com.../20120117n24016

Yay~ mission mission!!! accomplished~

演员姜素拉说在MBC我结3中共同出演的利特给了自己很多关于idol演技的帮助。

她说“利特OPPA发了很多短信”,“也给了很多应援”。

姜素拉说“我为了更好诠释剧中成为歌手的角色,找看了很多SJ等的视频”,笑着说“利特OPPA在旁边指导,看了出来的节目获得了很多帮助”。

(素拉吧小龟翻译)

Okay I got the above from baidu...

My Chinese is not so good so translation also not so good...somebody with better English please help. will delete after someone posted a better one :)

Kang Sora said that Leeteuk helped her a lot on how to act as an idol

She said "Leeteuk Oppa texted a lot" "also give a lot of advise"

Sora said "To help understand my character as a singer more, I have watched a lot of Super Junior's video" Smiling said "Leeteuk Oppa is guiding at the side, it really helps a lot watching those shows"

cr.(素拉吧小龟翻译)

I really really love how Sora seemed to have so much fun in the press conference...

I love how Sora mentioned about her husband Leeteuk and I am sure if Leeteuk see this, he will be happy too (cause he loves attention from someone he cares :P)

Thanks Leeteuk for helping Sora a lot.

Thanks Sora for being thankful to Leeteuk....are you doing the mission again?? LOVE IT!!

@33ru_mieru:

Here is a link which could help you with the answer regarding the beard Leeteuk had  -

:)

Aww Moielle...thanks a lot...Looks like I really need Lallinachan to share the timeline again...

Lallinachan, please please~~ :P

Btw Moielle, do you also have any speculation on this?

I was watching this in the bus just now and covering my mouth like mad cause this video is freaking hillarious...HAHHAHA.....especially the part suddenly a white bird rushing up the stairs....HAHHAHA....okay, it's quite late now...I am going to watch again this tomorrow. Really make my day~ Thanks again~

Guest PrinsesaLira

http://imageshack.us/f/39/nisi201201170005731298w.jpg/ *credits to sup3rjunior.com

Going to their new house???

fullsizephoto93060.jpg *credits to hancinema

Leeteuk ssi you wouldn't like to keep the First Lady waiting...

Saturday is too far... akane_tran... help!!! LOL

to: 33ru_mieru

waa.. tq.. you just made my day. i've been trying to ask a few strangers on twitter to help me translate this. :w00t: you're awesome.

i got this in twitter. some long preview of Dream High 2 during the conference. s/one secretly capturing it so it is actually an unlisted vid. :D

here's the link

cr:unao925

Guest lallinachan

*quoted image*

Leeteuk Oppa, Boo Bboo!!

cr. nate

*quoted image*

cr 송재원 이슈팀기자/ sunny@

http://news.nate.com.../20120117n24016

Yay~ mission mission!!! accomplished~

演员姜素拉说在MBC我结3中共同出演的利特给了自己很多关于idol演技的帮助。

她说“利特OPPA发了很多短信”,“也给了很多应援”。

姜素拉说“我为了更好诠释剧中成为歌手的角色,找看了很多SJ等的视频”,笑着说“利特OPPA在旁边指导,看了出来的节目获得了很多帮助”。

(素拉吧小龟翻译)

Okay I got the above from baidu...

My Chinese is not so good so translation also not so good...somebody with better English please help. will delete after someone posted a better one :)

Kang Sora said that Leeteuk helped her a lot on how to act as an idol

She said "Leeteuk Oppa texted a lot" "also give a lot of advise"

Sora said "To help understand my character as a singer more, I have watched a lot of Super Junior's video" Smiling said "Leeteuk Oppa is guiding at the side, it really helps a lot watching those shows"

cr.(素拉吧小龟翻译)

I really really love how Sora seemed to have so much fun in the press conference...

I love how Sora mentioned about her husband Leeteuk and I am sure if Leeteuk see this, he will be happy too (cause he loves attention from someone he cares :P)

Thanks Leeteuk for helping Sora a lot.

Thanks Sora for being thankful to Leeteuk....are you doing the mission again?? LOVE IT!!

Aww Moielle...thanks a lot...Looks like I really need Lallinachan to share the timeline again...

Lallinachan, please please~~ :P

Btw Moielle, do you also have any speculation on this?

I was watching this in the bus just now and covering my mouth like mad cause this video is freaking hillarious...HAHHAHA.....especially the part suddenly a white bird rushing up the stairs....HAHHAHA....okay, it's quite late now...I am going to watch again this tomorrow. Really make my day~ Thanks again~

Of course! here it is (in the spoiler), tought I still think it was a 2 weeks separating the filming of episode 5 from episode 6 (as I explained in the post before this^^)

111001  (making of) episode 1-2-3

111015  (air)------- episode 2

(making of) episode 6-7

111021 sukira: talk abaut asking phone numbers to the ladies

111022 SM Town NYC

(air)------- episode 3

111023 SM town NYC

sukira: feeling jealous when the wife talk with some other guy

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

111031 twitter sora foto

111101 strong heart: LT talk abate past love

111102 (making of) episode 8

111103 twitter LT: restless and lonely (deleted)

sukira: LT using computer to look at Sora's pictures

111104 twitter:changing hair style

111105 (air)-------- episode 4

111106 sukira: abate Sora having broadcast and the staff is missing her

(maybe) DJ kang sora

111108 sukira: if Sora came to Sukira, LT would sing "Hello"

interview

111111 Sukira Eunhyuk asks Leeteuk do you like Wonder girls or Miss A and he says he likes Sora

Sora at Blue Dragon film festival

111112 (air)-------- episode 5

111118 (making of) episode 9 (???)

111119 SUPERSHOW4 (parody sunny)

(air)-------- episode 6

111120 SUPERSHOW4

(making of) episode 10

111121 sukira: talk abaut watching the solo performance of SS4

111122 interview to Kang Sora (maybe it was made before)

111124 LT at Melon music Award

111125 twitter LT/sora : LT is a fan of Sora

111126 (air)---------episode 7

twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA (fancam-> brief meeting after SuJu perf. same time she presented with DJ Koo Best dance solo award category)

They probably meet at the AfterParty

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111203 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)----episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT 

111217 (air)-----episode 10

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun - Leeteuk sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as leeteuks

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 twitter eat barbecue (to his members)

(making of) episode 15

BLIND DATES for FJ

120106 Leeteuk tweet: Not leaving yet!

120107 (air)-----episode 13

120110 sukira: Ryeowook and Sungmin are talking about the blind dates and WGM

120114 (air)-----episode 14

120115 twitter LT dyed his hair (dark) , and gym

and by the way, forget abaut the beard, it's still something too vague to make ipotetic toughts^^;;;(sorry)... but yes, it's the beard he wore in the making of one video for SS4, and it's a parody of "sunny".

AND WOOOWWWW!! NOW WE HAVE  A CONFERM! Sora and Teukie are in contact outside WGM. We already perceived it from the calling at SSTP radio, and the twittering...but now it's official! I only hope Sora will not get in trouble, since its a sort of rule to not be in contact outside WGM^^

and by the way (akane_tran^^ I'm referring to that blog you posted, written by a teukie's bias): I wonder why, if it's only a show for the king of show, who is already sooo busy, why he would keep in contact with her, if ther's not an interest? and not to mention all the long list we already discussed, abaut the blushing and clumsy teukie and so on... anyway I respect her point of view, she was most civil and objective abaut it. But still, she doesn't convince me (and maybe I'm delusional too *shugs*)^^

HI FIVE Fighting Dimple!!! XD

Hi folks

Few posts back i mentioned something about doing a subbed episode for the DC crew here at Soompi

There were few interested parties that messaged me

janicetly did the hard work in translating while im did the easier tecnical part

We did a sample subbed from the last episode. We tried to translate it as accurate as possible and the grammar/spelling as logical as possible.

Our aim is to have the subbed episode to be out as fast as possible with it being professionally done (spelling, grammar etc)

I have uploaded the episode and appreciate you guys if you could test it out and feedback to us.

--------------> Download me pls <---------------

It took us about a day for the 1st round of translating and encoding. Need another day for QC. So on Monday we finally got the finished product.

On the other hand, I was told by janice that the next episode would be 90mins long. We are interested in subbing that but 2-person team subbing about 90mins of clip would be quite hard for us. So we are welcoming anyone who want to help out with the translating, please do let us know.

Thanks for reading !!!

Of course! here it is (in the spoiler), tought I still think it was a 2 weeks separating the filming of episode 5 from episode 6 (as I explained in the post before this^^)

111001  (making of) episode 1-2-3

111015  (air)------- episode 2

(making of) episode 6-7

111021 sukira: talk abaut asking phone numbers to the ladies

111022 SM Town NYC

(air)------- episode 3

111023 SM town NYC

sukira: feeling jealous when the wife talk with some other guy

111026 twitter LT: poetry(?) abaut love

111029 twitter LT: missing/wanting to watch WGM

111031 twitter sora foto

111101 strong heart: LT talk abate past love

111102 (making of) episode 8

111103 twitter LT: restless and lonely (deleted)

sukira: LT using computer to look at Sora's pictures

111104 twitter:changing hair style

111105 (air)-------- episode 4

111106 sukira: abate Sora having broadcast and the staff is missing her

(maybe) DJ kang sora

111108 sukira: if Sora came to Sukira, LT would sing "Hello"

interview

111111 Sukira Eunhyuk asks Leeteuk do you like Wonder girls or Miss A and he says he likes Sora

Sora at Blue Dragon film festival

111112 (air)-------- episode 5

111118 (making of) episode 9 (???)

111119 SUPERSHOW4 (parody sunny)

(air)-------- episode 6

111120 SUPERSHOW4

(making of) episode 10

111121 sukira: talk abaut watching the solo performance of SS4

111122 interview to Kang Sora (maybe it was made before)

111124 LT at Melon music Award

111125 twitter LT/sora : LT is a fan of Sora

111126 (air)---------episode 7

twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA (fancam-> brief meeting after SuJu perf. same time she presented with DJ Koo Best dance solo award category)

They probably meet at the AfterParty

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111203 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)----episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT 

111217 (air)-----episode 10

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun - Leeteuk sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as leeteuks

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 twitter eat barbecue (to his members)

(making of) episode 15

BLIND DATES for FJ

120106 Leeteuk tweet: Not leaving yet!

120107 (air)-----episode 13

120110 sukira: Ryeowook and Sungmin are talking about the blind dates and WGM

120114 (air)-----episode 14

120115 twitter LT dyed his hair (dark) , and gym

and by the way, forget abaut the beard, it's still something too vague to make ipotetic toughts^^;;;(sorry)... but yes, it's the beard he wore in the making of one video for SS4, and it's a parody of "sunny".

AND WOOOWWWW!! NOW WE HAVE  A CONFERM! Sora and Teukie are in contact outside WGM. We already perceived it from the calling at SSTP radio, and the twittering...but now it's official! I only hope Sora will not get in trouble, since its a sort of rule to not be in contact outside WGM^^

and by the way (akane_tran^^ I'm referring to that blog you posted, written by a teukie's bias): I wonder why, if it's only a show for the king of show, who is already sooo busy, why he would keep in contact with her, if ther's not an interest? and not to mention all the long list we already discussed, abaut the blushing and clumsy teukie and so on... anyway I respect her point of view, she was most civil and objective abaut it. But still, she doesn't convince me (and maybe I'm delusional too *shugs*)^^

HI FIVE Fighting Dimple!!! XD

let's not concentrate so much on the gap between filmings - the most important thing is, they see each other again no matter how long the separation is, and they show us what we wanted to see.

On LT doing it for the show: These two, most of the time, are talking like 'they are not make-believe husband and wife'. Has anybody noticed what kind of conversation they are having each time they see each other? In episode 9 at the practice room, for example: why would LT ask her what she's been doing lately? You are supposed to know each other's whereabouts 'coz you are husband and wife, right? Then Sora asked how long they have been practicing until late at night. Prior to that, when LT came back from NY, they are also talking like they are just dating. The only time they talked like they are really married was during the Christmas Special.

One thing some people don't understand about WGM is (learning from Season 1), they have missions but they are not given scripts. For example, Sora's event for LT; that was Sora's mission that LT didn't know. Everything they discussed and talked about in that episode, were their own - no script. The teacher at the school must have been informed of the fake marriage that's why he asked them about their marriage. If they were scripted, LT would not ask the question about former BF in epi. 5 when they were having coffee; everything is impromptu - and that's what makes it more entertaining. And that's how dear husband got caught with his secret dating - that resulted in the wide-eyed questioning from his wife.

Sora's mission in episode 9 is another example - I don't think the brothers even know about it. They probably know they will be filming with LT that nite but not with sister-in-law. Concentrate on how the brothers responded or talked to her and you'll find out they were not aware. What makes that episode more amazing is, LT knows nothing about it, until the brothers told him after the concert.

Oppss!!! I hate rambling too and people might not like it so - I'm sorry. You don't have to read or pay attentiion to what I said.

@enrrell and janicetly - you kindhearted souls - thank you for offering something that will make all of us happy! I'm sure some DC/FD will come out to help!!

Kang Sora opens up about working with singers for ‘Dream High 2′

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/kang-sora-opens-up-about-working-with-singers-for-dream-high-2

credit:by leesa86 Allkpop.com

Actress Kang Sora shared her first impression of the students featured in ‘Dream High 2‘.

Kang Sora who was at the KBS 2TV ‘Dream High 2′ press conference held at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul January 17th was asked, “Among your co-stars, who do you have the best on-screen chemistry with?”

I still have a lot of scenes left to shoot,” she answered. “My answer will change my situation on set so I will answer that when the shooting comes to an end. My first impression of them was really interesting, because I am an actress while they are all singers.”

Her co-star, 2AM‘s Jung Jinwoon remarked, “I work the most with her so I thought she would say that it was me but she didn’t answer…“, causing everyone to laugh light heartedly.

In the new drama, Kang Sora plays the role of Shin Hae Sung who learned music through textbooks. She has been confident about her musical talent all throughout her 19 years of life, but one day realizes that talent was never there.

The first episode airs on January 30th at 9:55PM KST.

Kang Sora opens up about working with singers for ‘Dream High 2′

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/kang-sora-opens-up-about-working-with-singers-for-dream-high-2

credit:by leesa86 Allkpop.com

Actress Kang Sora shared her first impression of the students featured in ‘Dream High 2‘.

Kang Sora who was at the KBS 2TV ‘Dream High 2′ press conference held at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Seoul January 17th was asked, “Among your co-stars, who do you have the best on-screen chemistry with?”

I still have a lot of scenes left to shoot,” she answered. “My answer will change my situation on set so I will answer that when the shooting comes to an end. My first impression of them was really interesting, because I am an actress while they are all singers.”

Her co-star, 2AM‘s Jung Jinwoon remarked, “I work the most with her so I thought she would say that it was me but she didn’t answer…“, causing everyone to laugh light heartedly.

In the new drama, Kang Sora plays the role of Shin Hae Sung who learned music through textbooks. She has been confident about her musical talent all throughout her 19 years of life, but one day realizes that talent was never there.

The first episode airs on January 30th at 9:55PM KST.

smart, careful and honest - that's how she is! Like her response!

sorry JinWoon - nampyeon has been standing by the side all the time!!

thanks for posting the article, sqd66!!

smart, careful and honest - that's how she is!  Like her response!

sorry JinWoon - nampyeon has been standing by the side all the time!!

thanks for posting the article, sqd66!!

That's exactly what I thought..she's really a smart young lady. Answers when necessary . That's why I also liked that she didn't hold Leeteuks hand right away showing she needs to think things thru and not just jump into things...