[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Cicci_92_1

Ok, this is it.

I understand that you may be upset because @riaelfishy posted the news, but she's new here so, she doesn't know that it's not in our policy posting about other couples. But if there's something I cannot accept is that you are coming back here, doing what? Threatening us?

You're going a bit overboard. We are all happy that your couple is still alive and everything, but you should cut it here. And I can't see your point.

Comparing Leeteuk and Oh Yeon Seo? For what? You should be enough grown up to know that they are two different person which can't be compared, because there's nothing to compare.

Now, please, go back to your thread.

Guest iszaku

omo2..dear fellow FDS..i feel like crying right now because of the troll..it,s so frustating whnever i read her comment..gosh..i need to calm myself...anyways...i'm still a newbie here and it is very nice to know and enjoy this forum...=)

lolowaw said: hi every lovely one her 
this is my 1st time l post in website my English so so embarrassing so i hope this is not the last but l can't be Silent any more
it is to all haters that puts your toxins and we know you were here 
 It is not difficult for someone like Lt or ks  Declare in any interview or any occasion that they friends And that there is no relationship except friendship.
 We know Lt brave man and if he is only care his fans feeling,he do not need to proposal in hie ss4 show or kiss her.  
do you know what Lt  Always sora in his mind that he chose hyuna from among all idol group Do you know why?  Last year, hyuna got the mama awards in Singapore and Sora was the prize announced.Both of them follow the steps of each other.can some one put the youtube link please don't know how  

:D

Guest riaelfishy

Owh im sorry... i just want make that intruder shut up....

please tell me how to delete my post,,

im so sorry guys ㅠㅠ

But sincery, I love TeukSora so much...

sorry for my mistake,,,

i will delete it if u tell me how to delete post here.. :-)

riaelfishy said: Ttralala trilili,,,,, Some1 come again,.....hy YOU See that???? can u read it??? enough said!!!! I just make it clear!!!!

oh excuse me ... u compare Our Sora with OYS????? hahahaha Come on..
i tell u,, i never bash ur idol, I just share information but why u got angry!!!! u find something in that artikel???? please note this ⇨ im not an HATER like u....

and dont try to tell OYS better Than SORA!!!! U dont even know Her!!!!!

FDs... sorry.,, I cant ignore her...
Goodnight ╮(╯_╰)╭

aikoakihiro said: riaelfishy said: [breaking][Rumor]Video of Lee Jang
Woo and Oh Yeon Seo on alleged date
surfaces
Jan 5th, 2013 @ 09:59 am ›

In the midst of statements by Oh Yeon
Seo‘s agency denying rumors of an
alleged romantic relationship between
the actress and her ‘Oh Ja Ryong is
Coming‘ co-star Lee Jang Woo , a video
of the two on an alleged date has
surfaced. Things have been especially
messy considering Oh Yeon Seo is
currently appearing alongside
MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon on the reality show
‘We Got Married‘.
According to Sports Seoul, Lee Jang
Woo drove Oh Yeon Seo home in his
black Jeep Wrangler after a late-night
winter date on December 20, 2012 KST.
After getting out of the car, Oh Yeon
Seo was captured kissing Lee Jang
Woo’s hand to show her thanks.
Due to filming on the 25th, the alleged
couple met at a restaurant on the 26th
with acquaintances. The two then left
the restaurant and took a walk, joking
around like a normal couple in their
20s. Lee Jang Woo also tried his best to
warm up Oh Yeon Seo, who appeared to
be cold in the chilly weather.
Reports are saying that the two have
been going on dates after filming their
drama to eat dinner and discuss the
project. It appears that they naturally
became close after working together, and
unfortunately for them, Sports Seoul’s
cameras were present to capture their
supposed secret moments.
One insider claimed, “Oh Yeon Seo and
Lee Jang Woo are [dating]. [They meet
often due to the drama series], and so I
think they naturally got closer. I believe
that the two became interested in each
other because there’s not much of an
age gap and they have similar
interests.”
Take a look at the video below, and let
us know if you think they’re just
friends or something more.

via Allkpop
Source: Sports Seoul via Daum

Guest tweetiaa

I am sorry If one of our FD make someone here upset with the news, but she 's a new here and doesn't know the rules yet (she even doesn't know how to delete, but we just teached her, so don't too worry)
@aikoakihiro Now you feel what we feel when you saying something bad about our couple, don't you? you feel upset when you read the post right? that's exactly how we feel too!
Don't you notice dear, you started this all. If you didn't come here, it won't happened. because you came here and provoked us, so we reacted. as I know, we never come to your thread and post anything about our teukso there before just like you did here.
And actually this site is the same site with the one who publish the news that you posted too here before. So, if you want to protest the news which you believe it's fake, go just ask alkpop, why they publish the news like this!
Why don't you go back to your thread?Or should we make a deal? We won't disturb you and your couple again as long as you won't come here to posting any bad about our couple again? Deal?

Guest fateukso

iszaku said: omo2..dear fellow FDS..i feel like crying right now because of the troll..it,s so frustating whnever i read her comment..gosh..i need to calm myself...anyways...i'm still a newbie here and it is very nice to know and enjoy this forum...=)

Sigh...I'm too hot headed. Thank goodness we have @lazyme2day to calm the situation down with her amiable post.

I apologize on behalf of the newcomer who does not know the rule. An old saying said that sticks and stones may break my bone but words can never hurt me. This situation that occur has shown that this statement is not true. Hurt is inflicted on both party. DC has suffer pain and hurt from someone's post. That someone has suffer pain and hurt from our post and from other netizen (I'm referring to those harsh comments from allkpop). Can't we just all get along? That is what I am trying to ask.

As for allkpop, it is a given that it has something going on with SM Entertainment. The following spoiler is about the new SNSD event.

Allkpop just wrote a raving review on GG's new album. The review was so bias that even some SONES from allkpop disagree vehemently with it. Also, it is holding an event to help promote extra viewing of GG's new song in Youtube.

So what does that have to do with us? Simple. Allkpop had posted many articles about LT which have received mixed review (some said that he was over exposed, some said that he is crazy player, some said that he is an awesome entertainer). The recent article about LT sending a video message for HyunA might not be a huge issue in Korea but is mentioned in Allkpop...and I think there is an important reason.

When LT received the popularity award and allkpop wrote about it, Kang Sora wasn't accredited it (her name was mentioned by LT because he did talk about her...but unlike LT, her name was not mentioned in the title when they both won a joint award). One commenter wrote that Kang Sora also received the award, and criticized allkpop for not mentioning her name in the title. However, HyunA's name was mentioned in the title with LT's recent interview. With SM's recent collaboration with allkpop, it is clear to see the connection. Any news that related with Sora and LT are downplayed. Any news that are related to LT is a player is still "sexy, free, and single" are blaring. And for those who said that Sora isn't an idol and that was why her name wasn't mentioned in the title, her status as an actress hadn't prevent allkpop from mentioning her name in the title for other events that she had participated in (besides WGM). Her name was mentioned in the title with Won Bin. Her name was mentioned in the title when she did her gag concert. Her name was mentioned in the title when she was going to co-host MBC entertainment award. Why would her status, as an actress, have an effect right now? And...I leave this issue with that note.

Edit: I forgot to mention but title is important because it is the first thing that people see when they look at an article. It gives the reader an idea of what the article will be about. If the title says that LT won the popularity award, people will think that he just won an award and miss out on his message to Sora if they didn't read the article. They wouldn't even know that Sora won the award as well. If the title say that LT misses girl group and HyunA, people will immediately think he is a player.

Enough with the upsets. My LLT *poke @playerkbd I made a gif if you haven't seen on twitter yet' date=' but will share here. It's uri groom doing pushups!! XD XD XD Up Down Up Down!! ROFL!!! XD XD XD[/quote']

OMG!! I wonder how many push ups (and down) can he do?? Hmmmmmm... XD XD

Can u add gif on his "shooting" ? XD XD.. U know after his push ups he just suddenly did a shooting pose..is PJS a rusher too?? Coz that was quick right after 2 or more push ups...hahahahha..

FDs mianhe..we are just trying to drown the not so nice posts! Though I haven't backread yet..I'll contribute something when I get home.. ;)

Guest echalovable

hi, all FD's 1 weeks not coming here because have final exam..i really missed this forum.to newbie @lolowaw, @iszaku, @riaelfishy, @rissahn, @yatt74 welcome to the forum.
for @kulot unni who mention that she miss me before (hehe just read ur Post), kkk i miss you too unni^^, and apologize to all my close FD that i can't mention by one here 5 am and i still not sleep yet  but i miss u too. thanks to @malonowa unni who send me cheering pict on my exam day. and thanks to you all FD who defense our thread and keep posting news and love.. :x
i have hard time to back read 18 pages in 4 hours. i'm happy seeing L- studio release picture which is so romantic.. i'm still hype with vid message and now released photo... but i'm not happy seeing intruder come to this forum and give negative feel to this forum cz i like positive way on this forum which love i can feel filled the air :x why we fill with a hate feel and negative vibe when we can make it more fluttering and feel love in the air again hehe.. 
really love this pic:185615_374122156016703_542665838_n_zps35
200469_374123269349925_1416411040_n_zps4about his video to hyuna i think it's not really a matter, he looks not serious with that.
anyone here notice leeteuk moves his lips like say something few second before he kissed sora at final episode? don't try to slower video cz i've done it but more blur. just repeat before he kiss i really want to know the answer hehe i'm still curious about that.. if no one see then i think i've trouble with my eyes LOL cz i repeat that part multiples times see it still same.  please answer me FDs^^ thanks