[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest missypapillon

dee15 said: A lot of people said, when you are close to someone, unwittingly you will act exactly same with your partner. 
After PJS close to Sora, he coppied Sora habit, stuck out his tongue when he got surrprised, nervous or happy.
While Sora coppied PJS habit, clap her hand when she was happy or saw something funny...
That's real couple..

Guest tweetiaa

@mywebfoot Btw, I found the link of Brave Korean Dub Version! But the videos have a backsong so we just can hear sora's voice a bit. it's quite hard to found the one with sora's voice only.

Guest lennycsn

@mywebfoot Btw, I found the link of Brave Korean Dub Version! But the videos have a backsong so we just can hear sora's voice a bit. it's quite hard to found the one with sora's voice only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtTp2k5U4Ahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycK7MpI6dtk

Wow...cool. thanks dear. ^ ^

Im satisfied for now to hear her voice even just a bit. Dont forget to send the link to sora thread too.

Guest echalovable

I just saw Park Jungsu Old cyworld, and this one maybe another hint like cyworld background couple pajamas hinted WGM 23 episode. the background shows the desk lamp lighting shoes on picture.  

skin.jpg?w=600

That  background make me think about couple sinbal (shoes) at last episode. Why?

1.       he is really considering about shoes, when he explain the meaning of shoes for jungsu in the last interview.  So I think that might be something behind the reason he choose that background.

PD : What was your reason for a pair of shoes as a present.

PJS:  Everyone wears shoes wherever they go. So I was thinking that I should be her feet, and her shoes and walks with you wherever you may go… (translated by kshownow)

2. he changed cyworld background to shoes  on 120409, that time it’s last day suju in France and    left on that day too, because enhyuk  tweet “Good-Bye Paris”. And why it’s related because couple sinbal which gift for sora is France shoes

Here I quote insight from @ary1004 just for you remember that about couple shoes from France has been discussed before…

ary1004 said: [RANDOM]

TeukSo Shoes

Teuk updates his twitter on 23 Feb 2012 with this:

@special1004: Oh,wow~^^feiyue~Seems like it’s gonna be daebak cuz it’s pretty. Jaeyoungie hyung, Jaehyukie hyung fighting!!! The shoes which flew here from France^^
leeteuk1.jpg

well, he got his feiyue shoe (well, i assume that is his) on february...

oh, the pic of the shoe is mirrored :P

let's have a better look

feiyueleeteuk.png

i think that feiyue shoe is the same shoe that become our TeukSo couple shoe ^^

teuksoshoes.jpg

well, korean tv always is the best when it comes to hiding any brand...
teuksoshoes-1.jpg
(i just follow the line roughly since this is just for fun)

anyway, what caught my attention is...if he got his on feb, it's impossible that he still didnt wear it till august...

maybe,

1 - he already have two pair since feb and find the right time to give it to her
2 - he already have a pair and bought another two (as a couple shoes) later..well, he said its pretty :P
3 - he really didnt wear his and bought another pair for sora

any either way, that was one good job of him since that shoes 'flew to korea from france'....(or he might also buy it in korea - again, it's just my assumptions since i dont know much about any shoes or brands)

going back from work now...bye ^^

First I heard this song today and I remember JungSora

Lover's Concerto

By  THE TOYS

http://youtu.be/0_wmS9DleJ4

How gentle is the rain
That falls softly on the meadow,
Birds high up the trees
Serenade the clouds with their melodies
16c115338744ebf8168cfbffd9f9d72a6259a796

Oh, see there beyond the hill,
The bright colors of the rainbow.
Some magic from above
Made this day for us just to fall in love
1f71ee03918fa0ecf872fbcd269759ee3f6ddbdf

Now, I belong to you
From this day until forever,
Just love me tenderly
And I'll give to you every part of me.
9659034c510fd9f9d8bacaa9252dd42a2a34a4e6

Oh, don't ever make me cry
Through long lonely nights without us.
Be always true to me,
Keep this day in your heart eternally.
7152ceca7bcb0a46f3b113f96b63f6246960af84

One day we shall return
To this place upon the meadow.
We'll walk out in the rain,
See the birds above singing once again
cebaa951f8198618fc1f77444aed2e738ad4e63c

Oh, you hold me in your arms,
And say once again you love me,
And if your love is true,
Everything will be just as wonderful.
tumblr_m76orymxwl1qc28rno1_250.gif?w=645

You'll hold me in your arms,
And say once again you'll love me,
And if your love is true,
Everything will be just as wonderful.

Guest mywebfoot

@tweetiaa thank you!!! Hug hug hug! It's a little bit but its super clear! Hahahaha! BTW: just to be clear, the sad/sentimental FMV is not by me, it's by a YouTube user called Dianedaia. @dee15 first time I have been thanked for making someone cry before.... But shrug, ok! ;)

Looking of the unseen wedding picture again,made me think... Sora as we all know is a very independent, brave, smart and had a strong carracter, but when it related to PJS (her other half, man who is closest to her) she became tractable.. She will follow what PJS told her to do, like a girlfriend or wife. She showed her other side as a women. She showed her side to became a woman who respect and love her partner very much. 

Guest Cicci_92_1

Everybody are praising Leeteuk's singing and acting. I'm so proud of him.

@mywebfoot: I read both your insight on Sora's career and the last chapter of your fanficition.They're really good. You always have the right words  to express the reality of the things :)

Guest missypapillon

hyunbinlover said: HEYYY. TEUK DID A V-SIGN TODAAAY on his MUSICAL. AND I'M SO HAPPYYYY~~ I MISS THIS V-SIGNS SO MUCH.(CR @SJISSj and @SJsururup Twitter)
Oh I love thisss!! ♥ 
:)) :)) :)>-

@hyunbinlover thank you so much for sharing this double V sign photo's of our JungSu-ya..it makes me really really happy knowing that he will never forget to give a sign to his baby princess that whatever he do he will always remember her..until this time he never forget and never feel awkward doing v sign whenever he get a chance..i will expect more from him in this musical that he can always give sign to us and to his baby princess..good job park jungsu!! i salute you..please give us more!! kekeke  congratulation!!!

JungSora F.5.R.E.V.E.R

Guest tweetiaa

hyunbinlover

said: HEYYY. TEUK DID A V-SIGN TODAAAY on his MUSICAL. AND I'M SO HAPPYYYY~~ I MISS THIS V-SIGNS SO MUCH.(CR @SJISSj and @SJsururup Twitter)

v4.jpg

Oh I love thisss!! ♥ 

:)

)

)

>-