[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@yatt74 welcome to the thread bebegurl..(That's my endearment to my baby FDs especially on twitter). Again, don't worry about your English..there's nothing wrong with it!

@lennycsn *waves.. Yeah!! We spazzed the whole day during that day..have u watched the full video? After receiving the award..Sora became more active and you can see how bright her face became especially after the video message from her OPPA... Oh love love love..:x :x :x

OMO! Another page topper for me!

My page topper wishlist:

I wish that IT will leave us FDs in peace

I wish that PJS can be Corporal soon so his Soraya can visit him.. PJS fighting!

*this is one thing that other thread don't have..our own FD page topper wish tradition..FDs Saranghanda!! :x :x :x

Huey is Coming now...

I'm frustating about this u-kno-who...

Ya!!!

Why shud u COMING here when I'm on mobile????

1st time u come, u don't explain what's ur name?

Where's do u from?

What's all about u COMING here?

If u wanna make a friend with us please welcome..

But pls introduce ur self...

So I will kno u more LOL

2nd why shud u bother our ship...

Just take care ur SHIP first...

Try make ur ship strong like us...

So if u have intruder at ur page so u have ppl who stand infront to protect ur page n ur ship...

Or u COMING here to get alesson...

How to make a strong ship????

Just look at our post...

Many ppl here has different mind and language...

But we put down everything and COMING with 1 language n mind...

JungSora languange..

Pls 4give me if u not understand what I mean.. LOL

I wanna ingore u bcz now I'm still EXERCISE and must make some muscle to get some MOVE LOL

Huey will coming back later..

Sorry for long post???

Or short post???

Bcz in mobile I still scrolling LOL

Guest daisy_mae024

Hi All! We saw this last week.... And both of us gasped when we saw something pink!!

I'm sorry quality is not so good. I'm just using phone...

Fr 120919 Weekly Idol with Super Junior

imagejfuo.jpg

Guest lennycsn

playerkbd said:

lallinachan

wrote:

»

Ok FD! let's apply the IGNORE - THE TROLL - RULE.<br />

Did you ear something? I didn't... just a noisy buzz...<br />

let's concentrate in more important things such as the awesome pictures of Teuksora wedding photoshoot^^<br />

I agree with you all, they give a precious and rare feeling of intimity

"You"

by Christian Bautista

2fdda3cc7cd98d10e36aa19b213fb80e7aec90da

You give me hope
The strength the will to keep on
No one else can make me feel this way
And only you
Can bring you all the best I can do
I believe you turn the tide
And make me feel real good inside

20739-kang-sora-shocked-by-lee-teuks-foo

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up
You're on my side when no one seems to listen
And if you go
You know the tears won't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart
Then suddenly the madness starts
111022-we-got-married-wgm-4-5-youtube-fl
It's your smile, your face, your lips that I miss
Those sweet little eyes
That stare at me and make me say
I'm with you through all the way
'Cause it's you, who fills the emptiness in me
It changes ev'rything, you see
When I know I've got you, with me

99518a8970e2ea107033a337ebd349ba_large.j

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up
You're on my side
When no one seems to listen
And if you go
You know the tears won't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart
Then suddenly the madness starts

kang-sora.jpg

Those sweet little eyes
I'm with you through all the way
When I know I've got you, with me

Tumblr_m7r2ywrtsp1r53r8ko3_r1_500_large

Those sweet little eyes
I'm with you through all the way.
When I know I've got you, with me...
With me...

Girls' date=' just a question...do you have tumblr???[/quote']

Yup have...

Weo???

Huey wannas spazzing...

4give for one liner ^^

Guest daisy_mae024

lennycsn said:

phoesceia said:

I will post this first before the troll comes back.. for sure she'll use this as her new "insight" (kuno) ..

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/leeteuk-shares-his-fondness-for-girl-groups-and-hyuna

I've read the comments and I liked this one..

"I find it so funny that when male celebrities are still outside the army, they don't feel this much affection towards girl groups but once they go inside the army, they turn into complete fanboys! LOL! Being inside the army is crazy but looks fun. At least they get to mingle with the other army men and fanboy together haha military men are the LOUDEST crowd when girl groups visit them to perform!"

-the comment was actually true.. and only those who don't use their brains will conclude that there's going on between Leeteuk and Hyuna..

BOOM!!!!

Just put it this way. Media LOVESSSSS Leeteuk whether petty, big, good or bad news. They will try to link anything or anybody to LT whenever they got chance. But in this thread, we only see PJS as a shy, sometimes timid, funny and most importantly PURE, KIND and BEAUTIFUL soul inside.

After more than six months in this ship, I probably think I am getting used to these kind of news on LT. And I think all other FDs are getting used to it as well. Only true FD or/and perhaps some ELF too can differentiate when LT the entertainer will appear or the WGM PJS will emerge.

Just when I thought where all the FDs gone (with all the festive season, busy with work/personal matters), you all came out stronger and with more mature thinking in the new year 2013. BRAVO to all ! And of course, we should also thanks to uri Dimple Couple who continue to drop us hints and most importantly - CONSISTENT. I think it was the CONSISTENCY that uri DC has injected our confidence in this ship. So there are some trolls got threaten? And continues the childish acts of wishing other ships sink?

Anyway, FDs, please expect more trolls to drop by. I do not expect smooth sailing all the way BUT at least we will sail until uri DC says "let's dock the ship because we are ready to set foot on the land and build a house". :D          

This news become an issue after MBC aired in its station. But actually, this interview (when LT mentioned about Hyuna) has been aired in another station long time ago. It has been aired in MNet on 28/12/12 and in SBS on 31/12/12, don't know why MBC just aired the video yesterday (If I'm not wrong). 

What wrong with the news, it's not a big deal anyway. We can see that he was joking, clearly. And you already know too what the difference right? Some FDs have explained it.

If you watched the video, before LT said something about Hyuna, they all were talking about girlbands. What I know is when the reporter asked them which girlband they want to come? some said 4 minutes, and since LT knew many girlbands so he can asked them to come.After watched the interview, and saw the way he answered the question, from his voice tone and his expression, I can say that LT said that to Hyuna just to tease other fellow soldiers. Seems like Hyuna has became a hot topic between them in army.  ( you know when men gather in one location,right? what else they will discuss in their free time beside women, esp this is in army :)) ) And we already know that sometimes LT like to showing off, So he might be said that to show off to the other soldiers that he knows Hyuna well, (you can watch he tried to not laugh after saying that)

I agree. It's because of "Troublemaker"

I see her differently (and believe me it's not favorable at all) but my older brother tells me that HyunA is just this petite girl, etc. (when he saw her here in manila for 4Minute mall tour/show). Don't care and oh yess, I digress. Maybe LT just said that coz she's just displaying her goods most of the time nowadays. Hehe

Guest fateukso

@yatt74 welcome to the thread! ^_^ glad to have another FD with us!
@0timelost it's okay! Pour it all out... inhale, exhale and let the negative vibes go away ^_^

So proud of all FDs for ignoring and not mentioning the troll's name. Let's keep that up! Just flag her comments, don't LOL it.. not worth giving a badge. ^_^
There's nothing wrong with spazzing because of old photos! Keep on spazzing FDs! This is our thread, this is our home, this is our paradise. We can be as delusional as we want to. 
FIGHTING!

@lennycsn are you sure you are late coz of the dress or because just like my LLT poke @lazyme2day said, you're old that's why you're getting slower.. :)) :))

Yeah..agree.. Wedding pictures never fade..when u look at it in the future, you'll be reminded of what transpires that day.. The love you felt while taking a picture with your other half..next to the person you want to spend your life with F5REVER..

Nope, I don't think so..they are the only couple being mixed with real couple wedding pics or maybe coz JungSora is the only celebrities or WGM couple that took pictures with L studio.. Not sure..

@kulot good..next time, don't play with fireworks okay??

@janpyo where have you been?? I miss your posts..insightful as ever. I haven't watched Siwon's drama yet. I am so busy with all JungSora projects that I have no time to watch any dramas.. :)

@huey OMG you are still doing the push up and down exercises?? OMO..you must be exhausted..you've been doing that yesterday! Did u managed to do the "shooting"? Which reminds me.. Poke @ice308 you still owe us a lesson on how to aim better to hit the bullseye when shooting.. *wink wink.. :)) :))

Guest daisy_mae024

Hi All:

Another clip my unnie and i watched over the holidays...

Fr Hello Baby S4E11

Kimchi Expert: why are you giving out rings like that Teuk, it should only be for special girls

LT: In this awkward moment, I say Jota

Kimchi Women: You did not make a couple ring with the MBC Miss Kang?

Kimchi Expert: I am asking what everyone wanted to ask

Others: Exactly

LT: I only saw her a couple times

Dasom: You told me that you have butterflies in your stomach when you go see her

LT: sounds

(comment from me: bows his head cringing and laughing uncomfortably, keeping his head down

(He knows he has lost this fight coz it's 4 ladies and a baby against him)

Bora hits his shoulder lightly

Dasom: You know you really care about her

LT: SAVED BY THE BELL

Cr: kshownow

Guest daisy_mae024

Oke, first I am trying so hard to ignore that person (who ever you are I think I don't need to mention your name), but now I feel she is impolite and don't respect us.. (honestly annoyed me). The first post still oke, but now she became bolder to attack us and being rude...So who ever you are, please don't come back, just stay at your place and stay away form ours..

Now.. back to business (after taking a long inhale and exhale exercise)

Based on @tweetiia post, Hyuna video was aired in M-net on 28/12/12, then in SBS on 31/12/12. MBC Award which PJS gave his love msg video was aired at MBC on 29/12/12. So this is my thought (since I worked at TV Industries for more than 12 years).

* PJS video msg asking Sora to come, must take a high rating and gain a lot of attention form public (not only in Korea but all over the world)

* This is pure media rating war... As competitor, SBS realize about it that's why they release LT video msg to Hyuna  AGAIN (I believe M-net was part of SBS). SBS know everything related to LT or SuJu is huge. They can not have his love msg to Sora because WGM was aired at MBC, so to get viewer and public attention, they release it AGAIN..

*This is pure competition between two National TV Station at Korea. That makes sense also why L studio also release unseen PreWed JungSo pictures... Not only L studio got advantage, MBC also got advantage on it, at least to show to their competitor that they have something more interesting than what SBS had.

So, for me the winner of this competition is still MBC, since they have more evidence about PJS real feeling than other media who only have a record about LT as an entertainer..

JUNGSO F.5.R.E.V.E.R

FDs  FIGHTING....

Oh this is good industry knowledge and very logical

Tbh i'm not sure if i've seen the infamous clip. LOL. That is how Worry-free I am about it.

Instead I watched MBC ENT earlier and really I can see Sora-ssi masking her nervousness (she's that professional) and the Baby Princess of our PJS. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Meaning you can see 2 sides of her

FD +DC fighting!!!

Speaking of which I saw banner with "DC" ❤❤❤❤✌✌✌✌✌

Oh the girl strikes again. @aikoakihiro <--- TROLL
First and foremost, you have some nerve in posting here in our thread in bold, italic #6 font size and style. REALLY? You have some nerve? Listen, what if I go to your thread and make a scene, would you want that? Huh? YOU'D PROLLY HATE ME, because right now, I am. I just don't get the fact why you're doing this! You should be thankful I'm sane today because if I wasn't, I'd go to your thread and cause mayhem there just as to what you're doing now. But then again, I'm an intelligent, educated human being so I would not stoop down to your level. Does your peeps from your forum know what you're doing here? Can I inform them so that they can reprimand you? I'd be dying to do it. You make 'JoonSeo' shippers look bad. 
"Now who says that my ship is sinking. So next time you talk about OYS my Haetnim Unnie be sure that your accusation of her is true." - WHOEVER ACCUSED YOUR "HAETNIM UNNIE'? We don't have time accusing anybody because we're to busy focusing on our couple."Frankly speaking your ship has ended from yesterday." - SAYS WHO? SAYS WHO? YOU? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CLAIM SUCH THING?"Rather than criticizing others for their actions why don't you criticize first your idol Leeteuk for making a statement that sticks him to Hyuna." OH DON'T MAKE ME COUNT THE WAYS AS TO WHY I SHOULD CRITICIZE YOUR HAETNIM UNNIE."I wonder how long this thread will last I bet soon truth will come out. How can you go for a ship when the other person already jumpt out of it and Left Sora behind it. If Leeteuk will be given a chance to save a person in the sea between Hyuna and Sora that will be Hyuna for sure." - LET ME PUT THIS INTO YOUR PEA BRAIN MISS, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE'VE BEEN THROUGH? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA? HUH? YOU COME HERE TALKING LIKE YOU'RE MISS KNOW-IT-ALL. MY GOD! You just insulted us and the very reason why we LOVE and RESPECT this couple. You wonder how long we're gonna last? Look at us now! God, do you have eyes? We've been through every bit of pain (for my part, I must say) but look at us! Look how strong we are! Overcoming every issue that pops out every now and then! You gotta learn from us though! You're not even half of what we had to endure so you better shut it! And you know what, I'm pretty sure TEUK will save SORA. Because you know what, she's more of a catch than Hyuna (eventhough I adore Hyuna). 
Also, TEUK is an idol, leader of a FAMOUS HALLYU group and he knows how to make uncanny comments on TV. Whatever he said about Hyuna is just a mere joke. Did you watch the video? Naaah, don't think so. There's just a huge difference between how he is with Sora and how he is with his comment on Hyuna. Get the picture? Don't be dumb. And with Sora, well, she's an intelligent human being who is protective of her image. Ahem. My respect for her increased miles higher because not one did she ever was in a scandal. :* 
All in all, in my opinion and again this would not reflect my other FD's here - TEUK AND SORA IS PROBABLY THE MOST GORGEOUS, REAL ONSCREEN AND OFFSCREEN COUPLE WGM HAS EVER PRODUCED. And I will leave it like that. I need not state why. 
And again, YOUR COUPLE AND OUR COUPLE HAS THIS GREAT WALL OF CHINA DIFFERENCE! GET OVER IT! Come back here if your thread's post has reached ours, okay, then we can get down to business. God, you stress me out. :P
PS. I would just like to share my gifs. :) 
The Anticipation.anigif1-5.gif
The Meeting.anigif2-1.gif
And of course, TEUK's reaction. ♥anigif3.gif
Also, I think I was not able to share this FMV I made. Enjoy~~

@playerkbd...been busy with traveling and the holidays .....but I always find time reading  everyone's posts everyday....and for sure our thread have come a long way.! thank you for helping the other regulars in keeping the flames of our thread alive....and keeping it safe from harmful posters. You and the other regulars are doing an excellent job!
I have been seeing a lot of the veterans here but i have been missing @viyra.....hope you are enjoying your holidays dear and keep safe!
FD's FIGHTING!

"They Don't Know About Us"

by One Direction

tumblr_m1fqsykxvg1qjq8gao1_500.gif

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they're talk-talk-talkin’ about (talk-talk-talkin’ about)

tumblr_mf9o4shphn1qcb903o1_500.gifCause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl
Oh

d38dysiXD.gif They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
They would just be jealous of us,
They don’t know about the up all nights
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about usTumblr_m76k6pknbb1qdcel5o1_500_large

One touch and I was a believer
Every kiss it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl

tumblr_lwdlfjehw01qfyovfo2_250.giftumblr_lwdlfjehw01qfyovfo4_250.gif  They don’t know about the things we do
But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don’t know us

17e30745f81986182120411c4aed2e7389d4e6d493e3269egw1dvyvn7fuztg.gif They don’t know what we do best
It's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine girltumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro1_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro2_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro3_250.gif?w=620
tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro4_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro5_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m8zqyyn8uu1r5iugro6_250.gif?w=620
They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the "I love you"’s (I love you)
But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew)
They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us),
Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right)
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about ustumblr_m9c7s1gywp1qdcel5o1_500.gif

They don’t know about the things we do
But I bet you if they only knew
Baby they don’t know about, they don’t know about us
tumblr_m7osw8stdc1qjah2bo1_500.gif?w=620 
tumblr_m7kzcyhps31r5iugro4_250.gif They don’t know about us
They don’t know about ustumblr_m7kzcyhps31r5iugro5_250.gif?w=620

@lennycsn are you sure you are late coz of the dress or because just like my LLT poke @lazyme2day said, you're old that's why you're getting slower.. :)) :))

Yeah..agree.. Wedding pictures never fade..when u look at it in the future, you'll be reminded of what transpires that day.. The love you felt while taking a picture with your other half..next to the person you want to spend your life with F5REVER..

Nope, I don't think so..they are the only couple being mixed with real couple wedding pics or maybe coz JungSora is the only celebrities or WGM couple that took pictures with L studio.. Not sure..

@janpyo where have you been?? I miss your posts..insightful as ever. I haven't watched Siwon's drama yet. I am so busy with all JungSora projects that I have no time to watch any dramas.. :)

@huey OMG you are still doing the push up and down exercises?? OMO..you must be exhausted..you've been doing that yesterday! Did u managed to do the "shooting"? Which reminds me.. Poke @ice308 you still owe us a lesson on how to aim better to hit the bullseye when shooting.. *wink wink.. :)) :))

Yup still exercise here LOL ^^

Bcz of @lazyme2day give me soo much lesson...

But still dunno how to manage GOOD exercise...

Poke @ice308 u have teach me how to be good... ROFL

To @yatt74 welcome to JungSora land ^^ and to all new FDs...

I'm on mobile so lazy to copas ^^

playerkbd said: @lennycsn are you sure you are late coz of the dress or because just like my LLT poke @lazyme2day said, you're old that's why you're getting slower.. :)):))

@huey OMG you are still doing the push up and down exercises?? OMO..you must be exhausted..you've been doing that yesterday! Did u managed to do the "shooting"? Which reminds me.. Poke @ice308 you still owe us a lesson on how to aim better to hit the bullseye when shooting.. *wink wink.. :)):))

hello... wow! finally i've login to soompi forum after a quite long time as a passive reader in this thread.
nice to meet u all guys.. i'm a teuksora fan and had been watching for their episodes again and again and again and again... :D . Don't care if i used to be a delasional person.  ;;)
so happy that L studio release the unseen wedding pictures!!
<:-P

Guest fateukso

@rissanh welcome!!! <3 you're free to be delusional here :D
@lazyme2day omo! hahaha that comic is perfect hahahaha we should use that everytime there's an intruder.. 
@shymaldita28 that song is <3! eeep my cheekbones ascending to heaven again!