[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

On a different note Secret Hyosung has gotten on a car accident.. Let us all pray for her speed recovery.. I remember her when Sora guested on SH she was one of the guest who cheered for her during her dance number and also I remember when she had those tears in WGM when the final episode of DC ended when Sora read PJS post it..

I think she likes Sora personally.....below is her picture in SH Sora  episode and the WGM final episode of DC as a sub MC..

20110629_hyosung_strongheart_2.jpg

20120908_wegotmarried_hyosung_secret.jpg

Guest tweetiaa

Okay, maybe it's a bit out of topic. I will put it in spoiler. So if you're not interesting, just skip it :)

Do you remember this? Yup...this song was played by teukso in their school date episode. Okey, maybe it's a bit late, but I just finished watching this movie, although the movie was produced in 2007. Go watch this movie...it's really recommended. The best taiwan movie ever!!

shymaldita28 said:

@kulot, I like ur shipping of dooley couple. I was curious who they were when @viyra mentioned 1 time here in the forum and when I found out it was Yonghwa & PSH. Honestly one of my dilemma on  WGM was the response of the couple after they end their stint. Some ended up on interviews telling that their partner is not their ideal type or they will choose someone intead of their old partner. Just like Seohyun. Lee Jang Woo, and a lot more they ended up not choosing their old partners in WGM or if ever in their interviews after they will be asked they will clearly state that there were no feelings involved during those times although it will not be directly said but somehow the hints on their interviews will be there.

That makes me more believe about PJS and Sora are real. For those 2 they never get involved to any issue after WGM the reporters tried to put it on PJS but he was fast enough to clear it on twitter. I remember he really got upset with the txt message issue that it took him awhile to forget it. Sometimes he will still post in twitter the sarcastic words about the txt issue before. You will know that somehow he wanted to protect somebody from his life. For Sora she makes it a point to be honest in her interviews, if ever there are questions which will make her lie instead of answering she will just keep quiet and smile in order to hide some facts rather than say those lies in public. Especially about WGM and PJS she smile when the reporter asked her about PJS..

Even in her twitter she has been defensive on her tweet especially the vacation in thailand which she even refer her friend as a girl as her companion there. For the haters in twitter which is LT fan instead of ignoring, she answer her in a proper way..I wonder why she did not ignore it? instead she took time to answer her. Is she trying to understand LT fans feeling since ( they are real ?? ) she wanted to ease even a little of those fan feelings...

I have watched the last 3 episodes of JungSora and I noticed some words that caught my attention as well as their gestures.

In Episode 29 ( swimming pool )

While Sora was putting white pedicure on the right foot of PJS..

Sora : You know what this is my first time

PJS : It's like experimental to me? ( Looking around while saying it.. )Don't you think It's too many things you did for the first time with me?

Sora : Umm ( meaning yes she smile and look quickly at him to get his attention)

This conversation might have been short but actually there are some things that both has expressed honestly in their hearts. When Sora said that it was her first time to do it, She wanted to caught the attention of PJS by proving to him that he is somehow special for her. Though she was an actress which has done a lot of romantic scenes she makes it a point to show something different and by telling him it was her first she meant that he was special ( in a way which we know she can't say directly ) When PJS replied to her words you can see that he was looking around trying to figure a word that will not totally create a rumor. You can obviously it was not scripted since their gestures seems that it became uncomfortable for them when Sora has said those words. PJS seems thinking the right or appropriate words which will not create any speculation since Sora's words was direct and honest. As an MC in variety show he was able to cover up a serious topic by making his words more funny and you can hear Sora replied "umm" then she tried to look at him as if she has said something that was a little bit dangerous for them with that idea on her mind she ruined the toe that she was doing for PJS. Sora is such an honest person that she would rather smile or answered shyly if she can't answer directly the questions.

On the Episode 31 the final one.

When JungSora was discussing their favorite moments both of them agree that it was the school and the cafe..You can hear Sora say Cafe while PJS was talking. Meaning both has cherished the same moments they have at first I thought it was only PJS who has chosen the walk on the streets but I heard Sora said Cafe at the same time. Sora values the time she spent with him in the cafe when he has done the video letter for her we know that Sora would wanted to receive letter than gifts and since PJS has done a video letter for her she chooses cafe also as her favorite..

During the time when PJS was talking and Sora can't help but look at him and he felt awkward. I just want to share my thought on this when a person quietly looks only at your face that only means that the person was only thinking about the memories you had with her/ him.or there are a lot of thoughts on the person's mind that she/he wanted to express but can't. It is because you wanted to say things in your own words honestly and privately...

The way she look at him that time only shows that there are a lot of things on her mind that she wanted to say or she was thinking the moments they had together before.

Whatever it is we know that Sora was thinking of PJS only the problem is that we are not sure if she was thinking of their moments together or she wants to say things from her heart which on that moment she was only keeping to her...During that time as well you can see that she is becoming more emotional on it same goes for PJS he told her don't look that much because he knows that she wants to say something nor express things that both of them has to control....He was the one who break those stares in order to hide their feelings or else things will turn out which really happened the way he was thinking because when Sora stares at him he was able to get the courage to hug her tight for 2 times and asked for a kiss. Both are type A and both has the same thinking at times Leeteuk knows what Sora wanted during those stares she had with him.

Sometimes when 2 people are in love just a look in seconds both can understand what the other person feels or think...

Good night Everyone..

• Like 1

Guest gisellec

Good Night everybody;

I've been looking at the ELF world, and many fans did not seem bad idea leeteuk and sora together, but if you have seen that people see a difference between Leeteuk before and after the 4-month strike.

My opinion is that Leeteuk after the four-month strike, gave him time to think about your situation sora, what she had done x, and maybe the feeling of not getting hurt feeling was going to root for her over so the same thought, maybe tried to put some indifference to maybe see some kind of interest towards Sora, as the thought sora felt nothing or at least did not feel the same as the.

No doubt we can blame the emotions or feelings toward sora because sora was always careful about him, his family, his fans and perhaps wanted to see more action on her part, we always see one sora leeteuk back what he gave, was not always an attitude of being the first to take the plunge, and the only reason I think that was what slowed the fans could say leeteuk.

In episode 31 leeteuk flame selfish, not to show his feelings as he did, I think more than not show his feelings, so he did not show "intensity", as did the, hence the fact many elf sora think they took advantage of Fame sora leeteuk and that he did not like, nor was there any type of chemical.

In my case if between sora leeteuk and there would be no chemistry would not be in this forum, let alone still see the episodes again and again, the silly smile that stays with you with their words, looks, attitudes, is the most beautiful of this program.

Leeteuk letter to Strong Heart

To the ‘Strong Heart’ family and viewers.

This is Recruit 85, Park Jung Soo, who has left the title of ‘Hallyu Star’ for a bit to become the son of Korea. I have adjusted well here, and I’m living healthily. I’ve moved on from being Super Junior‘s leader to a leader in the army.. I’ve become the squadron leader that is in charge of 240 recruits.

We have to sleep at 10 PM here, but every time I lie down, I think of Shin Dong Yup hyung’s 19+ comments, so I can’t sleep. I imagine it here, and I’m really going to go crazy. Until the day I return from the army, everyone be healthy and happy. But is July 29th, 2014 coming at all…? I’ll work hard in the army and come back. Devotion!

Eunhyuk, you were happy when I left, right? You don’t have that much time left (before going to the army) as well. Dong Wook hyung, I’m going to congratulate you early on your Variety New Face award. Boom hyung, don’t come alone when you come see me. I’m being serious. Also, I learned something new when I came to the army. Some of the other soliders told me that Jung Joo Ri and Park Kyung Lim noonas were beautiful. It was quite a shock.

Guest gisellec

In chapter 27 when sora's parents are in the car, the father tells leeteuk sora how should reach a woman, and what he says is that he learned to write letters to give to the mother Sora, and then says something very interesting "if you say it with words, his feelings will be delivered perfectly." The letter of Chapter 31 is about father's advice to leeteuk sora. lol

and how leeteuk sora looks throughout the episode while parents are. very suspicious.

Ryo said: @kika8
[ADDRES] to send Leeteuk letters
to Park Jung Su
Duteopbawi 54-99 National Defense Promotion Support
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Zip Code: 140-833)

this address is real, right? I can send letter to Lee Teuk, right? ^^

shymaldita28 said:

Leeteuk letter to Strong Heart

To the ‘Strong Heart’ family and viewers.

This is Recruit 85, Park Jung Soo, who has left the title of ‘Hallyu Star’ for a bit to become the son of Korea. I have adjusted well here, and I’m living healthily. I’ve moved on from being Super Junior‘s leader to a leader in the army.. I’ve become the squadron leader that is in charge of 240 recruits.

We have to sleep at 10 PM here, but every time I lie down, I think of Shin Dong Yup hyung’s 19+ comments, so I can’t sleep. I imagine it here, and I’m really going to go crazy. Until the day I return from the army, everyone be healthy and happy. But is July 29th, 2014 coming at all…? I’ll work hard in the army and come back. Devotion!

Eunhyuk, you were happy when I left, right? You don’t have that much time left (before going to the army) as well. Dong Wook hyung, I’m going to congratulate you early on your Variety New Face award. Boom hyung, don’t come alone when you come see me. I’m being serious. Also, I learned something new when I came to the army. Some of the other soliders told me that Jung Joo Ri and Park Kyung Lim noonas were beautiful. It was quite a shock.

Guest gisellec

Musical ‘The Promise‘ has released photos of Ji Hyun Woo, Yunhak, and Leeteuk as they all gathered for the poster shooting.

It was revealed that Ji Hyun Woo would be playing the role of Platoon Commander Kim Ji Hoon. According to the writer of the musical, “The character wanted to be a teacher, but he walked the course of an officer because of pressure from his father. The character says, ‘I hope the generation where the country comes before ones own individual dreams come to an in our generation. I’m going to Dabudong for the future of this country where individuals can freely have their dreams’.”

Choshinsung (Supernova)‘s Yunhak will be playing the orphan Jang Dal Ho. He experiences all sorts of things when he was young, but he grows up to become a singer who is accepted all over the country and has the stage name Jang Na Rae.

Super Junior‘s Leeteuk will be playing the role of Miss Kim. Miss Kim is the only son of a family who runs a prostitute ring, so he calls a lot of richard simmons ‘unni‘. Because of all the prostitutes, he had a female named and was raised wearing female clothes so he wouldn’t get sick from the epidemic.

The writer also added, “I met soldiers Yunhak and Jung Soo for the first time on ‘The Promise’. They’re in charge of carefreeness and fantasy. They give happiness in a war musical that is a bit heavy, but in the end they’ll make you tear up… They dance tango together and they’re so cute~~^^“.

Source:THE PROMISE (625musical) on Twitter and allkpop
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by uksujusid
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.

shymaldita28 said:

I have watched the last 3 episodes of JungSora and I noticed some words that caught my attention as well as their gestures.

In Episode 29 ( swimming pool )

While Sora was putting white pedicure on the right foot of PJS..

Sora : You know what this is my first time

PJS : It's like experimental to me? ( Looking around while saying it.. )Don't you think It's too many things you did for the first time with me?

Sora : Umm ( meaning yes she smile and look quickly at him to get his attention)

This conversation might have been short but actually there are some things that both has expressed honestly in their hearts. When Sora said that it was her first time to do it, She wanted to caught the attention of PJS by proving to him that he is somehow special for her. Though she was an actress which has done a lot of romantic scenes she makes it a point to show something different and by telling him it was her first she meant that he was special ( in a way which we know she can't say directly ) When PJS replied to her words you can see that he was looking around trying to figure a word that will not totally create a rumor. You can obviously it was not scripted since their gestures seems that it became uncomfortable for them when Sora has said those words. PJS seems thinking the right or appropriate words which will not create any speculation since Sora's words was direct and honest. As an MC in variety show he was able to cover up a serious topic by making his words more funny and you can hear Sora replied "umm" then she tried to look at him as if she has said something that was a little bit dangerous for them with that idea on her mind she ruined the toe that she was doing for PJS. Sora is such an honest person that she would rather smile or answered shyly if she can't answer directly the questions.

On the Episode 31 the final one.

When JungSora was discussing their favorite moments both of them agree that it was the school and the cafe..You can hear Sora say Cafe while PJS was talking. Meaning both has cherished the same moments they have at first I thought it was only PJS who has chosen the walk on the streets but I heard Sora said Cafe at the same time. Sora values the time she spent with him in the cafe when he has done the video letter for her we know that Sora would wanted to receive letter than gifts and since PJS has done a video letter for her she chooses cafe also as her favorite..

During the time when PJS was talking and Sora can't help but look at him and he felt awkward. I just want to share my thought on this when a person quietly looks only at your face that only means that the person was only thinking about the memories you had with her/ him.or there are a lot of thoughts on the person's mind that she/he wanted to express but can't. It is because you wanted to say things in your own words honestly and privately...

The way she look at him that time only shows that there are a lot of things on her mind that she wanted to say or she was thinking the moments they had together before.

Whatever it is we know that Sora was thinking of PJS only the problem is that we are not sure if she was thinking of their moments together or she wants to say things from her heart which on that moment she was only keeping to her...During that time as well you can see that she is becoming more emotional on it same goes for PJS he told her don't look that much because he knows that she wants to say something nor express things that both of them has to control....He was the one who break those stares in order to hide their feelings or else things will turn out which really happened the way he was thinking because when Sora stares at him he was able to get the courage to hug her tight for 2 times and asked for a kiss. Both are type A and both has the same thinking at times Leeteuk knows what Sora wanted during those stares she had with him.

Sometimes when 2 people are in love just a look in seconds both can understand what the other person feels or think...

Good night Everyone..

lallinachan said: @hunbinlover: I really hope Sora will get jealous and do something about this!! come on! you two can meet even without cameras, don't you know that?
by the way, I was thinking to share here some mini gifs about DC/WGM so that every FD can add it in their post whenever they have some expression to go with their words^^ just like smileys/emoticons

here:

Teuksora emoticons
            shy                    happy            fees like wow        ?               uhah!               nods                  love
4kwep2.gif8x0x9c.gifio22jp.giffe0286.gifzmha8p.gifw2zw2.gif16nblz.gif

woah!              omg              clap-clap      polite thanks     in heaven       feel like dancing        omg!         hug
1fadr7.jpg11iic5y.gif2959vlg.gif72ueiv.gif5l13it.gif        x6iolk.gif       25rjhvq.gif350p3f4.gif

too CHEESY!!                  ok^^                whaaat?     wanna scream      ottoke                   ...            oh yeah?
34pi54h.jpg 141tv09.gif1zgyjap.gif2ezibnr.gif9iad5d.gif2qwoh77.gif103am28.gif

feels like punching   embarassed       I miss you!!        moved           *mumbling*        Woaaah!!     too happy
xcnr5g.gif3495l5w.gifj7yd0l.gif29atv0j.gif1z2dpq1.gif15qcb5k.gif    wqojli.gif

hey you!                       come here!                 can't belive it          cheers!                massage       humm...     feeling good
1e801i.gifzt82ac.jpg     i2pvmu.gif          2i7nt3s.gif2hqa0zb.gifsuu1a8.gif 2jfaaur.gif

LOL!!              please!?            group LOL!       ...who...me?    tadaaan!!
kc0xaq.gif11s1lpg.gif254ydjr.gific4q55.gifjhypg4.gif

let's dance!       *pouting*       bored/sleepy        *come nearer*     let's hide
110zzp4.gif29awunr.gif2cs87yc.gif tumblr_m3lt3cbhV51qinc13.giftumblr_m3lte7Ouax1qinc13.gif

gifs are NOT mine^^
and of course what I wrote is just a suggestion, every FD can see other things in a same gif^^ it's just for fun, and for who want to use them ;) (right click on the emoticon you want - copy url image- paste it as an image in your topic^^)

oh, I topped the page...
then, i wish to see Teuksora soon!
MBC please 11s1lpg.gif  even if you are on strike, don't let your creature WGM die away like this! give it some space, some shooting!

lallinachan said: @hunbinlover: I really hope Sora will get jealous and do something about this!! come on! you two can meet even without cameras, don't you know that?
by the way, I was thinking to share here some mini gifs about DC/WGM so that every FD can add it in their post whenever they have some expression to go with their words^^ just like smileys/emoticons

here:

Teuksora emoticons
            shy                    happy            fees like wow        ?               uhah!               nods                  love
4kwep2.gif8x0x9c.gifio22jp.giffe0286.gifzmha8p.gifw2zw2.gif16nblz.gif

woah!              omg              clap-clap      polite thanks     in heaven       feel like dancing        omg!         hug
1fadr7.jpg11iic5y.gif2959vlg.gif72ueiv.gif5l13it.gif        x6iolk.gif       25rjhvq.gif350p3f4.gif

too CHEESY!!                  ok^^                whaaat?     wanna scream      ottoke                   ...            oh yeah?
34pi54h.jpg 141tv09.gif1zgyjap.gif2ezibnr.gif9iad5d.gif2qwoh77.gif103am28.gif

feels like punching   embarassed       I miss you!!        moved           *mumbling*        Woaaah!!     too happy
xcnr5g.gif3495l5w.gifj7yd0l.gif29atv0j.gif1z2dpq1.gif15qcb5k.gif    wqojli.gif

hey you!                       come here!                 can't belive it          cheers!                massage       humm...     feeling good
1e801i.gifzt82ac.jpg     i2pvmu.gif          2i7nt3s.gif2hqa0zb.gifsuu1a8.gif 2jfaaur.gif

LOL!!              please!?            group LOL!       ...who...me?    tadaaan!!
kc0xaq.gif11s1lpg.gif254ydjr.gific4q55.gifjhypg4.gif

let's dance!       *pouting*       bored/sleepy        *come nearer*     let's hide
110zzp4.gif29awunr.gif2cs87yc.gif tumblr_m3lt3cbhV51qinc13.giftumblr_m3lte7Ouax1qinc13.gif

gifs are NOT mine^^
and of course what I wrote is just a suggestion, every FD can see other things in a same gif^^ it's just for fun, and for who want to use them ;) (right click on the emoticon you want - copy url image- paste it as an image in your topic^^)

oh, I topped the page...
then, i wish to see Teuksora soon!
MBC please 11s1lpg.gif  even if you are on strike, don't let your creature WGM die away like this! give it some space, some shooting!

Just watched Dream High 2 and I can say that there's a lot of Leeteuk reminders in the drama haha. I wonder if Sora thought about Teukie during those times.

1) It's partly about a girl who fell in love with an idol which resulted to some anti-fans (sound familiar?).

2) Then she was told that their relationship was not a good idea for the guy's career and she just said, "I will protect him from getting hurt."  Weee!! I think Sora learned from this scene on how she will deal with TeukSora anti-fans lol :D

Plus, there's a lot of scenes that's definitely a reminder of Teukie:

dancing Sorry Sorry
8266481352_27ebcf25dd_n.jpg

introducing: SUPER IDOLS oeyo!
8265413085_0db5a5253b_n.jpg

looks like their first meeting in WGM:
8266481524_28369a29f8_n.jpg

Guest tweetiaa

Kang Sora Twitter Update :

[121212] @reveramess :
소통에 대한 오해와 불신... 뭘해도 끊이지않네요... 다 제탓입니다. 언제까지일진 모르지만 멈추려합니다..

Not sure with the translation, but from the google translate, she said about the misunderstanding and mistrust, and that everything is her fault.

Omo....What's wrong with her ??