[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest papiliosshi

Oh, at last, I build up my courage to write here..After spending months and months lurking, refreshing this thread hundreds times per-day,Smiling, laughing crazily and sometimes wiping my tears, reading the posts and the fanfics,Now I publicly declare myself as the one of the FDs... Assa!!!
@tweetiaa reading your post and watching the video made me so touched too. Hope everything will go well. All the best uri chinggu... 

Guest xianlie90

Hi.. long time no see you guys here.. as usual... I'm here to update the front page with recent TeukSora stuff.. along with the most recent one about our handsome soldier Teukie who received accolades for perfect marks in shooting.. :) Congratulations Hubby Teuk!

More to celebrate is.. whoa.. this thread have reached the number of 1000+ page!!
Congatulations FDs!! You guys are daebakk.. just like our TeukSora.. ^^

BTW, hey.. isn't this Teukie's page?? 1004?? lol~

Happy 1004 ( 천 사 / Cheonsa/ Angel) page! :)

Well, just in case I can't stop by here during Christmas & New Year for vacation..
I would like to greet you guy earlier..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, FDs.. :)
Everyone stay safe and sound till the end of the year..
I wish you guys a better year in 2013..
Have a blessed year ahead!

Always support TeukSora!! ^^
Love you all~~~

[EDIT]
awhh..just realize I missed the 1004 page.. T__T
well, its okay ^^ anyway.. for my 3 wishes.. I think my post above already include my 3wishes... ;p

Guest echalovable

horayy... finally finish backread... all of you dabong!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd
wow many new FD's family here, sister/brother/unni/oppa/dongsaeng welcome :):D.@kirane, @crazzee_chick, @cindypl0408, @tweetia, @jungsora2love, @tienvo, @nine09, @nx0817, @addsleepywood, @lenakentsorry if i miss someone.. my memory limitation^^

@ms.Simple woww love to see you here^^.. ELF and angel bias.. thanks for like DC, thanks for like uri baby princess^^ keep support they. honestly i dunno suju before i watch WGM i ask who is suju?.. i just know their part of song not full song.. on Mr.simple. thanks to WGM now i know all of 13 member and their song it because of jungsora^^..
@tweetiaa omo... hope your operation going well^^... and get well soon^^

A gift for all DC shippers! Can't wait to hear more good news!

8253679339_3817b9eabf.jpg

Guys, can you give me a link to where I can download the episodes? I want to make MV using video clips. Direct links would be great since I don't know how to search Korean sites.

@jungsora2love @tweetiaa @lenakent @papiliosshi & to another new FD, sorry your name is too long & I'm on mobile, I could copy & paste but have to look a few pages so forgive this lazy me, I just want to welcome you on this lively & lovely house. Isn't it a wonder that despite the fact that uri DC's stint on we got married, this lovely couple & this thread gathers new members still. Feel free in posting about DC. Dimple hugs to you all. \m/ \m/

echalovable said: horayy... finally finish backread... all of you dabong!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd
wow many new FD's family here, sister/brother/unni/oppa/dongsaeng welcome :):D.@kirane, @crazzee_chick, @cindypl0408, @tweetia, @jungsora2love, @tienvo, @nine09, @nx0817, @addsleepywood, @lenakentsorry if i miss someone.. my memory limitation^^

@ms.Simple woww love to see you here^^.. ELF and angel bias.. thanks for like DC, thanks for like uri baby princess^^ keep support they. honestly i dunno suju before i watch WGM i ask who is suju?.. i just know their part of song not full song.. on Mr.simple. thanks to WGM now i know all of 13 member and their song it because of jungsora^^..
@tweetiaa omo... hope your operation going well^^... and get well soon^^

Guest addsleepywood

Thank you for welcoming us new FDs! :D. Im very happy to be part of this family and jungsora's shippers and lovers!

FDs, I leave you all with this quote from leeteuk to Sora In the wedding photoshoot episode, "I've fell for her" - Leeteuk :x

Tada..will be back again. Annyeonghigyeseyo!

Here's another gift for all FDs out there! Enjoy and spread the love!!!!!

JungSora MV
  -  Kiss The Girl

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6oXPl7NKxFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can someone tell me how to embed the video here instead? Thanks much!

nx0817

said: Here's another gift for all FDs out there! Enjoy and spread the love!!!!!

JungSora MV

-  Kiss The Girl

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6oXPl7NKxFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

josan said:

nx0817

said: Here's another gift for all FDs out there! Enjoy and spread the love!!!!!

JungSora MV

-  Kiss The Girl

Hi.. long time no see you guys here.. as usual... I'm here to update the front page with recent TeukSora stuff.. along with the most recent one about our handsome soldier Teukie who received accolades for perfect marks in shooting.. :) Congratulations Hubby Teuk!

More to celebrate is.. whoa.. this thread have reached the number of 1000+ page!!

Congatulations FDs!! You guys are daebakk.. just like our TeukSora.. ^^

BTW, hey.. isn't this Teukie's page?? 1004?? lol~

Happy 1004 ( 천 사 / Cheonsa/ Angel) page! :)

Well, just in case I can't stop by here during Christmas & New Year for vacation..

I would like to greet you guy earlier..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, FDs.. :)

Everyone stay safe and sound till the end of the year..

I wish you guys a better year in 2013..

Have a blessed year ahead!

Always support TeukSora!! ^^

Love you all~~~

[EDIT]

awhh..just realize I missed the 1004 page.. T__T

well, its okay ^^ anyway.. for my 3 wishes.. I think my post above already include my 3wishes... ;p[/quote

Vote for leeteuk and sora

josan said:

nx0817 said:

Here's another gift for all FDs out there! Enjoy and spread the love!!!!!

JungSora MV  -  Kiss The Girl

Answer on spoiler 

if you notice the formatting options located at the upper portion of the comment box, there is an option insert hyperlink, just paste the link inside the box that will appear once you click it 

By the way, you link doesn't work. Youtube blocked the video already.

how come it got blocked when there are lots of other MVs out there using WGM video clips? Really curious so I can fix this.

Not really sure but you could upload it on dailymotion so it won't get blocked. Then paste d link in the hyperlink box.