[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

josan said: badettetalag said: kika8 said: Hi ^^
Just returned from the cinema. I open my computer, and look for new news and OMG!!!
More news .... 
This is the high cut magazine~
cr: WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora Facebook (Teuk Sora)
The girl next to Teuk really looks like SORA

She is sora?
Maybe i am delusional, but really looks like Sora kekekeke

Hi again ^^
I found this photo a little bigger. What is your opinion? 

tumblr_mc2gg4a9f51qf9tszo3_500.jpgcr: super junior tumblr (kimsunshine)

Honestly, this is the first time in my life I'm a fan of anyone. And i'm a little old, only a little keke. But as you say, it's like an addiction.

Guest mywebfoot

kika8 said: Hi again ^^

Honestly, this is the first time in my life I'm a fan of anyone. And i'm a little old, only a little keke. But as you say, it's like an addiction.

Guest LuCyJuNg

Goodmorning FDs! its morning here on my side and Pleasant day, afternoon and evening to FDs on the other side of our wonderful world!!
HOW ARE YOU DOING?? hope you are all fine FDs..
twitterland is  our 2nd playground! had fun last night but my internet was cut, i dont know why.. sorry @echalovable, @playerkbd, @kaiskloset, @malonowa, @jerqu.. see u there soon!
@badettetalag ohh dont get me wrong, i dont have that much fortune.. but i have resources though.. in the next even i will think more grand, LT's enlistment? we'll see... need to call some important people.. =)) =)) [what the heck am i saying] 
tsk.. @playerkbd really? still on oct22?? awww.. oh well, i just have to endure waiting for 4 more days because by next month, i, i mean We, our start of waiting for LT's return will start, 2years.. we will sent him off with happy hearts.. ohh i feel like crying now.. his enlistment up until now, doesnt sink in in my mind but i guess it is really inevitable... *sigh i need hugs from my FD sisies...>:D<
@dillarzn love the fanart as always!! more.more.more... @kika8 ohh ur news are really daebak! it made my day.. hehehe the girl really looks like sora.. maybe after filming the last episode, they went together for this photoshoot because the shirt and hair seems like sora in the last ep.. =) 
gdara123 thank you! i dont have much to say. i like your posts now..keep it up... and your really welcome in this forum right FDs?
welcome @kulot.. have a fun stay here!! :x
as always, FDs are daebak!! because of our fellow members in this forum, this thread is alive and will continue to live as long as we keep our faith to our couple.. our REAL couple Teukso...
thank god i found you FDs!
btw, i would like to suggest to @playerkbd to use the song "thank god i found you" by mariah carey in one of her MVs.. if you have time dear.. thank you!

a special shout out to @gdara123.  I'm not a mean person but I think I've been mean to you. with good reason though. i was planning to ignore your post but i guess that would also be mean since i was one who had a clash with you.  Since you're posts is what most FD's would post let's just say, let bygones be bygones and let's have a truce. 

LuCyJuNg said: Goodmorning FDs! its morning here on my side and Pleasant day, afternoon and evening to FDs on the other side of our wonderful world!!
twitterland is  our 2nd playground! had fun last night but my internet was cut, i dont know why.. sorry @echalovable, @playerkbd, @kaiskloset, @malonowa, @jerqu.. see u there soon!
@badettetalag ohh dont get me wrong, i dont have that much fortune.. but i have resources though.. in the next even i will think more grand, LT's enlistment? we'll see... need to call some important people.. =)) =)) [what the heck am i saying] 
tsk.. @playerkbd really? still on oct22?? awww.. oh well, i just have to endure waiting for 4 more days because by next month, i, i mean We, our start of waiting for LT's return will start, 2years.. we will sent him off with happy hearts.. ohh i feel like crying now.. his enlistment up until now, doesnt sink in in my mind but i guess it is really inevitable... *sigh i need hugs from my FD sisies...>:D<
@dillarzn love the fanart as always!! more.more.more... @kika8 ohh ur news are really daebak! it made my day.. hehehe the girl really looks like sora.. maybe after filming the last episode, they went together for this photoshoot because the shirt and hair seems like sora in the last ep.. =) 
gdara123 thank you! i dont have much to say. i like your posts now..keep it up... and your really welcome in this forum right FDs?
as always, FDs are daebak!! because of our fellow members in this forum, this thread is alive and will continue to live as long as we keep our faith to our couple.. our REAL couple Teukso...
btw, i would like to suggest to @playerkbd to use the song "thank god i found you" by mariah carey in one of her MVs.. if you have time dear.. thank you!

kika8 said: Hi again ^^

josan said: LuCyJuNg said: Goodmorning FDs! its morning here on my side and Pleasant day, afternoon and evening to FDs on the other side of our wonderful world!!

badettetalag wrote: »

badettetalag

wrote: 

»

josan said:<br />

<br />

badettetalag said:<br />

<br />

kika8 said:<br />

Hi ^^<br />

Just returned from the cinema. I open my computer, and look for new news and OMG!!!<br />

More news .... <br />

This is the high cut magazine~<br />

cr: WGM Leeteuk SJ

The girl next to Teuk really looks like SORA<br />

<br />

She is sora?<br />

Maybe i am delusional, but really looks like Sora kekekeke<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I don't think your'e delusional...i really think it's Sora....the hair,the shirt,the height  oh my!!! these pics are amazing!<br />

@kika8Oh

my. now where did all these come from.. Oh no, if you keep on posting like this then I might spazz all day and night.  Haayy, help me. I'm falling to more teukso feel. 

=))

<br />

Thanks for the pics. I say she is Sora.  Love Teukso:x<br />

<br />

<br />

@josan

; same here...don"t you think  this is the day were leeteuk and sora filmed there last day in wgm?isn't it that leeteuk prepared a special celebration afterwards? oh!!!am i just to assuming?<br />

<br />

@kika

: probably i,m also delusional.

More news ~~~
An apology for writing several times.

121018 Highcut Magazine Interview Q19: Not many days left till Leeteuk leaves for army. What do you plan on doing before going?
Leeteuk: I have to play but I don’t know how. When I ask manager hyungs, they said they went around the country starting from Seoul but I feel scared and find it too bothersome. I think I’ll just walk around the TV channel buildings and say hi to PDs and script writers I received help from. Recently, I got a Thank You plaque from Star King PD and I felt sad. I spent 4 years working hard to become a main MC… The program is very hard to record. I finally felt the taste of MCing so leaving was sad.
Q20: Did you make any girlfriend before enlisting?
Leeteuk: It’s been a bit over 1 year since I broke up with my last girlfriend. (In reply to Donghae saying “aren’t you being too honest in this interview?) Even if the company says I don’t have one, the public can tell. I did try to make a girlfriend. Many people said a letter from your girlfriend while you are in the army really helps so I looked for one but all the response was “you’re going to army” (laugh) I will make one after returning! I’ve done dorm life for over 10 years now so after returning, I’ll probably live in a separate house, find a girlfriend, and get married.

Q21 : Other members have to fill in for him in the 2 years
Donghae: You must go to army but… seeing him for 14 years, living in the same house… I feel sad that I will be only be able to see him few times… I think we’ll feel very empty saying introductions without him
Eunhyuk: I am doing the introductions and “we are!” part. My personality doesnt suit it but since i’ve been around Teuk hyung the longest, I ended up doing it… (scan cut off here ;A;)
cr: super junior tumblr (nksubs)

What is your opinion?
My personal opinion: He was as always discreet, with agile mind and avoiding the issue with jokes.  But we've discovered hehehe. I honestly do not think their relationship public until he leave the army. And of course they are in a relationship.
Ahh Sora follow in twitter:
class="fullname" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1; "박상혁 Park, Sanghyuk class="username" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(119, 119, 119); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 24px; "@SBSPD

초 약심장을 가진 SBS 강심장PD. 화요일밤엔 강~

profile_reasonably_small.png
For the photographs, apparently is the pd of Strong Heart!

Have a nice day~~

Guest pinnavinna

aaaakkk... @kika8 i plan just lurking this morning. but see your finding, i can't help myself to just lurking. my heart thump, my face grinning...great finding darling! :-*

Q20: Did you make any girlfriend before enlisting?

Leeteuk: It’s been a bit over 1 year since I broke up with my last girlfriend. (In reply to Donghae saying “aren’t you being too honest in this interview?”) Even if the company says I don’t have one, the public can tell. I did try to make a girlfriend. Many people said a letter from your girlfriend while you are in the army really helps so I looked for one but all the response was “you’re going to army” (laugh) I will make one after returning! I’ve done dorm life for over 10 years now so after returning, I’ll probably live in a separate house, find a girlfriend, and get married.

what do you think guy's?

Guest icyou_768

kika8

said: Hi again ^^

cr: super junior tumblr (kimsunshine)

Ok as I red it again and again and take deep breathe, I came out with my own assessment.. Yeah he's been single for about a year but definitely not available ~kkk Maybe he's trying to protect Sora since he will be enlist soon. He's too careful with his words, Why did he have to emphasize that "Public, Many People, All" for me means he's careful about what might people think especially ELFs if he is in a relationship w/out considering ELFs feelings since he has a little time left. And perhaps he doesn't want leave Sora with a lot of haters.

Again going back to the last episode!. HE SHOULD'VE NOT DONE WHAT HE'VE DID..BUT STILL HE DOES! NO ONE TOLD HIM NEITHER FORCE HIM .. IF HE DOESN'T LOVE HER!!!!