[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@pinnavinna  I will share mine :)>-

Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?A : to be honest i know wgm first,cz i also watch the goguma couple back then.. i have become an elf since early 2010 so i know leeteuk,but sora i only know her after wgm. after the first ep of wgm,i begin to search anything about her and now bcome her fan

Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)A : since i'm an elf i found out about the news of SJ participate on wgm from SJ's fansite, for example sup3rjunior.com. i was basicly following that site so i get all of the SJ's related news

Q : after knowing about lee teuk & sora couple, what did you do?A :  i have know about kshownow since a long time ago,back then kshownow are still mostly snsd's related shows. and bcoz they also did the eng sub for goguma couple,and other couple of wgm, i constantly check their website to see teukso videos. and i also search other dc's related site and found the facebook fanpage and this thread

Q : what is your first impression about first WGM lee teuk & sora couple episodes you watched?A : since the first ep i have like this couple. maybe at first i watch it bcoz of teuk (cz i watch every SJ's drama & variety shows) but i cant help but fall for this couple. they're so cute,and the chemistry they have with each other,always makes me wait for the next and next eps

Q : what is the turning point, that makes you become lee teuk & kang sora couple viewer?A : i have fall for them since their first date,but after watching the plane event i have feel that this couple is different from the other couples (cz after yongseo couple ended i try to watch eunjung couple for only 1 or 2 ep but not interested to watch again after that) i found this "realness" in them. their glances,their shyness,always makes me wanted to see them again and again.

Q : When did you find that you become Dimple Couple Lover/ shipper?A : i've been liking them since the first time,but the time where i really ship this couple is after their date at teuk's school and get really sure feeling that i'll definitely ship this couple after teuk's proposal at the concert. really touched by that,and since then i'm sure they were not only for the show

Q : How did you found this thread? A : i found it from google,when i just searchin about DC's related things

Q : your life/ daily lives post dimple-couple-shipping?A : 1. the most awaited day was saturday
     2. if bfore i know this couple i only search SJ's related news, after shipping DC i search about their news too everytime i'm online
     3. if i hear a song that have been used on DC's episode,i cant help to think about DC everytime i hear the song again. like "SHE", now i cant listen to that song without thinking about DC
     4. for my personal life (esp for me who never date someone till now
:\">), i guess i've got a lot of love and dating/relationship lessons from watching DC
     5. of course,visiting this thread everyday and met all of u DC shippers

well that's my story... ;))

Guest luvkdramas

WOW!!!!!! I miss a lot in just 2 days. It was quite hot in here..... Anyways I hope everybody has cooled down. No more negative vibes.
I was a bit pissed off (talk about negative vibes, hehehe ) having read that LT will enlist on oct (although it's not yet confirmed), MBC could have given them a little more time together and of course us DC lovers BUT on 2nd thought it's okay also because that way they could spend more quality time together (I just hope that's what they've been doing) before LT's enlistment. 
Maybe there are more scenes that MBC will release? How I wish we could get unedited scenes (no harm in trying) I bet there are a lot more to spazz in those hidden scenes...... Sora is a smart one, really matched LT......Hitting two birds with one stone eh!!!!! Wish they could have just aired the last episode unedited to make up for the previous episodes.
What could be LT's announcement tomorrow? Can't wait anymore, could it also be related to Sora? No matter how much both their agencies want to cover up the revelations in their last episode I don't think they can sway or erase what the fans have concluded. Might as well keep their silent because the more they bring up something the more the fans will think that it's really a cover up. Besides you can't  ask 2 people to suppress their feelings when it's really overflowing..... 
Sorry for the blah, blah......
@Viyra - Magandang gabi, magandang umaga para sa magandang kababyan!!! :)>- :)>- :)>- :-h

Random Thoughts..

As I read some article about LT enlistment on October. I realized that Sora reaction when she got the envelope she was kinda upset since she was thinking that WGM was just playing with her and now that some news came that LT is still not enlisting till late september or october, I understand her reaction. She might be aware on the date of his enlistment and she cannot hide her reaction on the camera knowing her honest personality. Somehow I was thinking that SM entertainment are the ones who requested to finish the matter since they might be aware that there is already a relationship and in order for the press and netizen not to obviously noticed their gestures, it will be the best to cut them off on the program since they can easily make a reason ( LT enlistment )to any people who will ask why they were pulled out on the program. If anyone noticed that Woojung filming was done on the second week of august. At that time WGM has announced that DC will continue, that was 3rd week of August when they announced on the press....since the last episode of woojung was august 25 meaning during the announcement that DC will continue. They all of a sudden decided on that same week  to give the envelope to the couple no wonder Sora was shocked and LT seems aware of it. If I may be correct they filmed the last episode august 23. I cannot help but wonder that SM entertainment has something to do with this..Why LT can continue the other programs where he is not the main character on it compared to his WGM. Is it because they are scared that a scandal might comeout before he enlist and that both our DC cannot help but be obvious in their actions..Watching the unseen cuts and unseen photos from WGM site you can feel that something has happened..Why is it all of a sudden they finish their stint? Even us FD's we never reacted that much when they ended their stint thinking LT enlistment will be on the 2nd week of september but if it is october then my question was??Why it becomes so urgent taping their final episode on august when LT will enlist on october.

1. The replacement of  Sora on WGM if I remember Oh Seon Yoo manager said that she still has to finish her commitments until september meaning she will have time to film by last week of september or 1st week of october.

2. If they are planning to make WGM season 4 in september, how is it possible that SunKwa still did not move on their house.

3.  LT reaction when he got the card is not a reaction of surprised compared to Sora, Is it because SM has told him to end it since there is already a relationship between them and the reason he told him in order LT to approve is you have to spend private time with her.

4. LT last tweet was sept 10 after a few days airing of WGM and for Sora I can see that she is active in twitter lately and constantly feeling unwell..I remember her tweet before to the fans that they don't have to worry on her health ( It was when she was not able to attend some invitation / awarding )

5. SJ went for vacation..LT is out of nowhere without tweets and elf were quiet that their leader is missing in the twitterland and they were not even curious on his whereabouts..

6. LT announcement on the 14th..Is that the reason why Sora can't sleep lately..

7. Unseen cuts of DC..their gestures on the photos and market shows a more rapport on the two. Why they did not show this on air?only a few people can access this but still the press were not able to discuss it. If you read the articles on the unseen cuts it was so dull that you will think the writer is just a kid..They do  not present the unseen photos and scenes as an intimate inetraction of those two.

Sorry FD's for my random thoughts can't help it..Just getting upset on the ending of WGM

@pinnavinna: Thanks for this Q & A. Let me answer this!
Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?A : WGM.

Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)A: I have been watching Strong Heart even after LSG & KHD left because of LDK, and the Suju trio! When Teukie announced that he was gonna be part of WGM, I went looking for links for it! Am not an ELF, but I think I became a SuJu lover after watching them in SH! The first time I laid my eyes on Kang Sora was at SH too, but I never paid much attention to her until WGM! Now, I love her to pieces!

Q : after knowing about lee teuk & sora couple, what did you do?A :  I was on the lookout for all TeukSo, TeukSora, Dimple Couple links searchable on Google! And it lead me here!!! <3

Q : what is your first impression about first WGM lee teuk & sora couple episodes you watched?A : "Awwwwwww...they're adorable!" Second couple I've shipped since JoongBo! 

Q : what is the turning point, that makes you become lee teuk & kang sora couple viewer?A: First Episode, I was ALL IN already for these two!!!
Q : When did you find that you become Dimple Couple Lover/ shipper?A: same answer as above! :))

Q : How did you found this thread? A: Same answer to question number 3! (And I'll never think of #3 as plain as before, but, DONGHAE!) LOL

Q : your life/ daily lives post dimple-couple-shipping?A: Going over Episodes 1 to 31 all over again! And YT mv's of them; Tumblr links, SuJu and Sora's sites! I follow them on Twitter too!

I'm beyond rehabilitation when it comes to TeukSo! :x

Did anyone notice LT and Kang Sora Twitter Skin is both sky blue...I was thinking maybe it was only in my pc but when I check some twitter account they have a different back ground skin..

Wow both just tweeted a minute ago,,,,super happy both are awake

Did these two just watch a movie??KS tweet is ablout a movie

@special1004 8~9명 있는 모임에 나가면 나를 좋아해주는 사람이 2~3명 나를 싫어하는 사람이1~2명 당연한 이치입니다 서로 개인의 생각과 입장이있기에 억지로 맞추려고 하지마세요^^

@reveramess 인스타일 10월호 부산영화제 특별부록 촬영했습니당~~ 여배우 컨셉으로다가 흐흐 기대기대!!^^

Can't help both tweeted number LT has 8-9 and Sora has 10 and has ^^ design..

I'm super happy

Some ELF fans are tweeting her these days and supporting her as well..I feel like my heart will burst with happiness between these two..tweeting at the same time almost with some small hints to be given away..and to think it is already 3am in korea but both of them are awake and tweeting..

Guest icyou_768

Ah, after watching the new couples' first episodes..let me just say, I was just so surprised at how I felt when watching it. The vibe is SO different than what I got from Teuk and Sora. If I were to compare, I'd say the new couples' episodes has such a variety feel to it(nothing wrong with that, it is afterall a show). I think even in the very beginning you could just tell that Teukso had that possibility of developing into something more beyond the cameras. It boggled my mind how they were just so awkward with each other when both are very capable individuals in the entertainment industry. I think the reason why teukso couple received a lot of criticisms with their first episodes because people weren't used to seeing that on a variety show. What awkward and nervous actions may have been considered weird on a variety show, would've looked extremely normal in a first dating meet.
Yes, I've probably stated what has been discussed multiple times, but watching these first meetings just brings back so many memories of teukso *sighs 

@shymaldita28

Thanks for sharing their tweets.  I am curious so I used Babylon and Google translation web to translate. Lee Teuk's tweet is more gloomy then Sora's.  I am not quite sure of Lee Teuk's tweet after reading translation, felt that he doesn't like to be in a meeting with too many people cause everyone has individual thoughts and perspective and he doesn't like to force fit.  But why does he always think that people dislike him.  I like how he treat our princess.

Sigh...this is really the outcome of having abused when you are young.  When the parents just kept saying you are no good and beat you up, it will be amazing if you can grow up successful and for that I find Lee Teuk or should I say Park Jungsu is rather amazing.  As I said many times, he really has to get over his insecurity if he wants a future with Sora or any woman.

Sora's tweet is more bright, seem like Instyle is having a special on actress at the Busan International Film Festival.  And the festival is in October, there is a possibility that Lee Teuk will be there!  So cheer up FDs!!!

8-9 in a meeting when you go to give me a man like this 2-3 people hate me in January and natural two ~ makes each other is the position and I think we are forced to don't try to keep up with ㅜ (translated by Babylon)

People 2-3 people 8-9 people go out to a meeting like me that people dislike me 1-2 people Ichi is obvious because each individual's thoughts and perspective, do not force fit a ^ ^ (translated by google)

In Style PIFF's October issue of special supplement I just came shooting Party ~ ~ actress concept of the giggles. We expect ㅜ! (Babylon)

InStyle approached Pusan ​​International Film Festival in October a special appendix taken haetseupnidang ~ ~ Actress concept Hehe look forward to! ^ ^ (google)

Guest lallinachan

I've just finished 8 pages (still 2 to keep up with u)
anyway someone to mention:

@mywebfoot: High5! I'll reply u tomorrow, I'm sorry for being so late.
@shymaldita28: wow! really looking forward for your next inshights! I find I was doing a hola while reading your reconstruction of DC relationship, based on Teukie statements in SH and during the album conference. I've always found much more interesting the fact that he specifically mentioned "saying the words I love u can make miracle happens". For my detective instinct (lol) it was such a precise choice of words, I started at the instant to think they had that words said between themselves! that's why I speculated with FD with the question "who do u think could have confessed first?", because my guess was on Leeteuk^^

@0timelost: please don't go in lurking mode too much, I like reading your insights as well, even your doubts. They are always very interesting!

@vinnie: OMG! High5 detective!
since we still don't know what is written on teukie's yellow memo, I'm here to try to help in the research. I've tried to caputere the memos at the base of the heart... we know Sora changed some of their position, but maybe if someone knows to read hangul we can find the very same memo Sora answered in the last episode^^

FINDING THE LOST MEMO

9gaa7l.jpg
ep22, sora takes some of the memos from the bottom
ih7ggm.jpg
ep21 a little screenshot of the heart base-memo. Can someone see what is written? is it the same one from ep 31?

2mmg4n9.jpg
ep21 maybe this is a little bigger? do u think it's the same memo?
27xp24z.jpg

here the one we are looking for (thanks to vinnie)
6609c93d70cf3bc799ab426ed100baa1cc112a8c

Is the same? I still have some doubts... the question mark is really near at the end of the paper, while this is not the case with the memos I posted...
Can someone fully translate what it's written ? I need your FD detective eagle eyes and your skill in translations!
*goodnight*

Guest luvallkorea

@shymaldita28 I do share your random thoughts. Very mind boggling..in a good sense of course!

On the last ep, all of us were was looking at Teukie and Sora - what they said and done just floored us.

However, I then noticed something different about MC Misun and Jake, not the guests MC who never watched other couples. I've watched the previous last episodes /farewells of other couples (e.g. brave, adam & khuntoria) to compare and see the difference.
It made me happy though. Both MCs weren't not teary-eyed unlike the other couples' episodes. It's a AND.  I just feel that both MC Misun and Jake probably know alot about them. Even Misun said she loved DC to bits.

Today is the enlistment day announcement. Let's wait and see. I hope for the unexpected to happen!
:D

lallinachan said: I've just finished 8 pages (still 2 to keep up with u)
anyway someone to mention:

@mywebfoot: High5! I'll reply u tomorrow, I'm sorry for being so late.
@shymaldita28: wow! really looking forward for your next inshights! I find I was doing a hola while reading your reconstruction of DC relationship, based on Teukie statements in SH and during the album conference. I've always found much more interesting the fact that he specifically mentioned "saying the words I love u can make miracle happens". For my detective instinct (lol) it was such a precise choice of words, I started at the instant to think they had that words said between themselves! that's why I speculated with FD with the question "who do u think could have confessed first?", because my guess was on Leeteuk^^

@0timelost: please don't go in lurking mode too much, I like reading your insights as well, even your doubts. They are always very interesting!

@vinnie: OMG! High5 detective!
since we still don't know what is written on teukie's yellow memo, I'm here to try to help in the research. I've tried to caputere the memos at the base of the heart... we know Sora changed some of their position, but maybe if someone knows to read hangul we can find the very same memo Sora answered in the last episode^^

FINDING THE LOST MEMO

9gaa7l.jpg
ep22, sora takes some of the memos from the bottom
ih7ggm.jpg
ep21 a little screenshot of the heart base-memo. Can someone see what is written? is it the same one from ep 31?

2mmg4n9.jpg
ep21 maybe this is a little bigger? do u think it's the same memo?
27xp24z.jpg

here the one we are looking for (thanks to vinnie)
6609c93d70cf3bc799ab426ed100baa1cc112a8c

Is the same? I still have some doubts... the question mark is really near at the end of the paper, while this is not the case with the memos I posted...
Can someone fully translate what it's written ? I need your FD detective eagle eyes and your skill in translations!
*goodnight*

Just found this in youtube. This video was taken during MAMA Concert in Singapore. Both PJS and Sora was there. Something interesting in this video, PJS want to see Sora (that time she was on the stage, announcing the Best Dance Performance Solo), but his staff called him to prepare for the next announcement (if I am not mistaken, SuJu is one of the nominee). When he prepared back stage, suddenly Sora came to greet him. U can see how happy PJS that time... And u can see Eenyeuk also happy to see his hyungsunim...