[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest pinnavinna

josan said: i'm on episode 3... 
@kaiskloset i actually remember the part in dream high 2 a while ago where Sora left a letter to JB.  And I have the same thought as you of imagining JB as PJS.  

Guest robinblue91

yes! it was trainer honeymoon that was effected! leeteuk even tweeted about it while back and even the korean news mentions about trainer weeding and honeymoon!heres the tweet  mywebfoot said: k_craze said:Thanks, now we know why there is no honeymoon and we can stop blaming the station. So poor thing, even have to train on his wedding day. The way the article wrote makes me delusion ally thought that there is really a wedding, cause seems weird that the trainer will say something like that on another variety show.

Guest malonowa

To assist the perverted ahjumas whether to drool or not to drool I made a quick guide.

3071c622.jpg
As you can see, Leeteuk can be clearly identified, hence no drooling allowed.
a9c1d205.jpg
Here we have a random upper-body, drooling allowed.
 Have fun
=P~

Guest robinblue91

Now this is something interesting and suspicious! what does he mean by 'again'!  kekeke!  thenewbie28 said: taey14 said:

pinnavinna

said:

as if no dimple couple in this saturday is not sad enough for us. suddenly both teuk and his wife also remain silent in twitter this day...what happen with  dimple day today?  :(

Remember the 1st song composed by LT for Sora during the episode 3

Oh my little flutter in my heart

By your eyes I was melted down

Today with thoughts about you

I was not able to sleep at all

All the cold eyes that block you

How can I love you more...

I love you, I love you

Thank you so much

You and Me...Let's get married

2nd composition song of LT to Sora during the christmas special

1 Bride Kang Sora

2 Bride Kang Sora is my honey now

3 Donghae is jealous the most Sora Sora Sora

4. I love you, I love you

5. Today you are the most beautiful

6. I'm lucky to meet you during my 6 years of work

7. 7 years gap is nothing to us, I like you

I want to see you every single time, Show me yourself every single time

8 Please grab my hand not my wrist

9. Grab it tightly

10. Let's buy our house before the 10th episode. Let's look for a house of ours.

Notice both his song he always say I love you twice..

Can't get enough of DC so I decided to post some articles in allkpop before their episode started.

We Got Married’ reveals a preview… featuring Super Junior?? ( October 01 2011 )

There have been a ton of articles dedicated to the new couple on MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, a few of which speculated that Super Junior’s Leeteuk had paired up with actress Kang Sora. The producers of WGM denied that Leeteuk would join the show, but it seems they may have trolled us with a technicality.

The show finally released a preview on the new couple on October 1st, and it features several members of Super Junior stating that they were about to be married. …All except for the already-taken Shindong, who vehemently denies, “It’s not me! It’s not me. You all know that.”

The interview cuts are interspersed with mysterious shots of a woman, whom we don’t get to see up-close.

Who will the new couple be?

A new couple was born! It’s Super Junior Leeteuk and Kang Sora!

On the last episode of MBC ‘We Got Married Season 2′ broadcast on October 1st, a short clip revealed the new couple, raising viewers’ expectation. The preview showed the members of Super Junior being asked on who, among them, would be the main character of a new couple, which aroused curiosity of many.

In addition, while the face of the female counterpart wasn’t fully revealed, netizens could recognize her as actress Kang Sora from her makeup. Their predictions were strengthened by a rumor that was floating around earlier this week, suggesting that the two were confirmed as the next guest stars.

Netizens commented, “Seems that they look good together”, “Really excited about this couple”, “Who will be the other couple?”, and other relieving responses.

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora confirmed for ‘We Got Married’ ( October 7,2011 )

The newest couple to join MBC‘s ’We Got Married‘ was finally been confirmed to be Super Junior‘s Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora! The two will officially join the show on October 8th.

In their first episode, the pair met in an empty movie theater for their introductions.

Leeteuk was very different from his boisterous image as an entertainer, for he showed a more serious side when meeting his ‘bride’. He even said, “I’m more nervous to meet my new wife than I was for Super Junior’s first broadcast. I’m excited to get married. I heard that my wife is a very beautiful lady.”

Leeteuk and Kang Sora meet for the first time on ‘We Got Married’ ( October 8,2011 )

Leeteuk and Kang Sora had their first awkward encounter as the new couple of the popular show, ‘We Got Married‘.

On the episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married’ that aired on October 8th, Leeteuk and Kang Sora had met for the first time after much anticipation from the fans.

When they finally met in the empty movie theater, Leeteuk blushed and frantically looked around, garnering much laughter from the audience. Leeteuk then finally said, “Are you going to be my wife? Thank you.” To which Kang Sora confessed, “I woke up from my sleep a several times last night” while blushing.

Kang Sora also added, “I read the articles but there were a few other girls that were on the news as well so I wasn’t too sure“. Leeteuk, not knowing what to do or say, blurted out “You’re very pretty” in order to express his feelings, but the awkward tension still prevailed.

During the interview after their meeting, Leetuek commented, “I had prepared some stuff before the meeting but as soon as I saw her, my mind went blank“.

The members of Super Junior also expressed their languish as they monitored their leader struggle through the first date.

I guess I can't get over the DC..It has been a week and now I want to turn back the time before they met..

shymaldita28

said:

Can't get enough of DC so I decided to post some articles in allkpop before their episode started.

We Got Married’ reveals a preview… featuring Super Junior?? ( October 01 2011 )

There have been a ton of articles dedicated to the new couple on MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, a few of which speculated that Super Junior’s Leeteuk had paired up with actress Kang Sora. The producers of WGM denied that Leeteuk would join the show, but it seems they may have trolled us with a technicality.

The show finally released a preview on the new couple on October 1st, and it features several members of Super Junior stating that they were about to be married. …All except for the already-taken Shindong, who vehemently denies, “It’s not me! It’s not me. You all know that.”

The interview cuts are interspersed with mysterious shots of a woman, whom we don’t get to see up-close.

Who will the new couple be?

A new couple was born! It’s Super Junior Leeteuk and Kang Sora!

On the last episode of MBC ‘We Got Married Season 2′ broadcast on October 1st, a short clip revealed the new couple, raising viewers’ expectation. The preview showed the members of Super Junior being asked on who, among them, would be the main character of a new couple, which aroused curiosity of many.

In addition, while the face of the female counterpart wasn’t fully revealed, netizens could recognize her as actress Kang Sora from her makeup. Their predictions were strengthened by a rumor that was floating around earlier this week, suggesting that the two were confirmed as the next guest stars.

Netizens commented, “Seems that they look good together”, “Really excited about this couple”, “Who will be the other couple?”, and other relieving responses.

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora confirmed for ‘We Got Married’ ( October 7,2011 )

The newest couple to join MBC‘s ’We Got Married‘ was finally been confirmed to be Super Junior‘s Leeteuk and actress Kang Sora! The two will officially join the show on October 8th.

In their first episode, the pair met in an empty movie theater for their introductions.

Leeteuk was very different from his boisterous image as an entertainer, for he showed a more serious side when meeting his ‘bride’. He even said, “I’m more nervous to meet my new wife than I was for Super Junior’s first broadcast. I’m excited to get married. I heard that my wife is a very beautiful lady.”

Leeteuk and Kang Sora meet for the first time on ‘We Got Married’ ( October 8,2011 )

Leeteuk and Kang Sora had their first awkward encounter as the new couple of the popular show, ‘We Got Married‘.

On the episode of MBC‘s ‘We Got Married’ that aired on October 8th, Leeteuk and Kang Sora had met for the first time after much anticipation from the fans.

When they finally met in the empty movie theater, Leeteuk blushed and frantically looked around, garnering much laughter from the audience. Leeteuk then finally said, “Are you going to be my wife? Thank you.” To which Kang Sora confessed, “I woke up from my sleep a several times last night” while blushing.

Kang Sora also added, “I read the articles but there were a few other girls that were on the news as well so I wasn’t too sure“. Leeteuk, not knowing what to do or say, blurted out “You’re very pretty” in order to express his feelings, but the awkward tension still prevailed.

During the interview after their meeting, Leetuek commented, “I had prepared some stuff before the meeting but as soon as I saw her, my mind went blank“.

The members of Super Junior also expressed their languish as they monitored their leader struggle through the first date.

I guess I can't get over the DC..It has been a week and now I want to turn back the time before they met..

); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

not leeteuk , sorry

Guest icyou_768

[size=2]

malonowa

said:[/size]

I need something to watch!

Preferably a romance where one of the main characters DON'T die at the end.
I have already finished this weeks subbed dramas (Panda and Hedgehog, To the Beautiful you, Faith and Rich Man, Poor Woman) and rewatched You're Beautiful.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

PS: Sorry for the off topic post, but I reckon we have the same taste :P

Guest lallinachan

Hi FD... the crazy me is still wondering what was the meno-question that Sora answered with the "I love u" pink-memo at the end of the last episode... so, I've not found the answer, but still I think I spotted the original position of that memo.

Here:10ykn6h.jpg

155i34o.jpg

I numbered them to make it easier... Then I've crossed the ones that are not similar that 2 lines memo:

2m2hq39.jpg

There are only 4 memoes remained... but I think the memo n 43 is the one Sora answered^^

6609c93d70cf3bc799ab426ed100baa1cc112a8c

I'll see if now I can find a bigger screencap...

pinnavinna said: as if no dimple couple in this saturday is not sad enough for us. suddenly both teuk and his wife also remain silent in twitter this day...what happen with  dimple day today?  :(

Guest pinnavinna

pinnavinna said:

as if no dimple couple in this saturday is not sad enough for us. suddenly both teuk and his wife also remain silent in twitter this day...what happen with dimple day today? :(

Actually I dun mind them both being silent, it may mean that they are together. To me, for now, no news is good news :)

they have to cheer us up, because we are their (faraway but dearest) bridesmaids, by give us more secret message through twitter, huehue

but kinda glad, teuk tweet about namja #3. i think he missed the episode 19&20 where they have a breakfast at dimple house :)