[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest robinblue91

dee15 said: Just found this in youtube. This video was taken during MAMA Concert in Singapore. Both PJS and Sora was there. Something interesting in this video, PJS want to see Sora (that time she was on the stage, announcing the Best Dance Performance Solo), but his staff called him to prepare for the next announcement (if I am not mistaken, SuJu is one of the nominee). When he prepared back stage, suddenly Sora came to greet him. U can see how happy PJS that time... And u can see Eenyeuk also happy to see his hyungsunim...

Guest VenyLoveDC

thank u so much @ati5 for posting the fanvid here.. I'm having goosebumps wathing the video... OMG!!! So much  :x
i'm sure that everyone who watch this fanvid will know that THEY ARE REAL!!! 
Thank u so much for the fanvid maker for making such an awesome video...  =D> >:D<

Guest lallinachan

I'm still waiting for Leeteuk official announcement, but I think we could hope for that possible meeting with Sora at Busan festival since everyone is talking of him leaving in late october! let's cross fingers! we would probably not have such a good occasion like Busan festival, full of ELF with cameras <3

Guest VenyLoveDC

lallinachan said: I'm still waiting for Leeteuk official announcement, but I think we could hope for that possible meeting with Sora at Busan festival since everyone is talking of him leaving in late october! let's cross fingers! we would probably not have such a good occasion like Busan festival, full of ELF with cameras <3

dear all the TEUKSO COUPLE 1 ANNIVERSARY RICE WREATH PROJECT WILL CLOSE AT TONIGHT KST 11.00 AM.
ANYONE WHO WANT TO JOIN ,PLS 
http://helechuihehehe.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/dimple-couple-1st-year-anniversary-rice-wreaths-project-4/
FOR UR INFORMATION,WE ALREADY HIT 1000KG OF RICE WREATH.ANY FURTHER INFO PLS REFER TO THE BLOG..

Guest malonowa

dear all the TEUKSO COUPLE 1 ANNIVERSARY RICE WREATH PROJECT WILL CLOSE AT TONIGHT KST 11.00 AM.

ANYONE WHO WANT TO JOIN ,PLS 

http://helechuihehehe.wordpress.com/2012/09/05/dimple-couple-1st-year-anniversary-rice-wreaths-project-4/

FOR UR INFORMATION,WE ALREADY HIT 1000KG OF RICE WREATH.ANY FURTHER INFO PLS REFER TO THE BLOG..

That is just too DAEBAK!!!

One ton of rice! In such a short time.

TeukSo supporters really are something!

Guest pinnavinna

k_craze said: While waiting for news from Lee Teuk,  I will answer these. pinnavinna said:
Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple? A : Sora (Lee Teuk & Sora)   Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question) A : Maybe its fate for me too :)  I wasn't crazy over K-variety, due to language barrier and most of the time I do not know what they are refering to when they talk about certain things even with subs

@pinnavina, this is my answer to your questions:
Q : which one first. know we got married or leeteuk & sora couple?A : Teukie first from Strong Heart...then WGM....then DC with Sora Q : how do you know we got married/ lee teuk & sora couple for the first time? (depend on the answer of the first question)A :  Was looking for a new drama to watch but can not find anything i like last January,,,,been seeing a lot of article about the two ...got  curious ....and fell in love with their awkwardness and  my perception of innocence from both of them.

Q : after knowing about lee teuk & sora couple, what did you do?A :  looked them up....and read as much as i can.  i probably watched all their episodes  available at that time in 3 days.

Q : what is your first impression about first WGM lee teuk & sora couple episodes you watched?A :  i have always seen Teukie as a funny guy from Strong Heart...but found him so different from WGM....his contradictory persona intrigued me. Sora looked so beautiful, and elegant and  after learning about her knew she can be whatever she want to be....at first i thought they were such a mismatch...more like the queen falling in love with the class president or the class clown....but after they made my heart skipped  from their  first episode I was a goner!

Q : what is the turning point, that makes you become lee teuk & kang sora couple viewer?A : they made my heart flutter the first time i saw them laid eyes on each other....was so surprised to learn that they have actually met before.
 Q : When did you find that you become Dimple Couple Lover/ shipper?A :  When i realized that i want them to be real  on the 5th episode when their reactions to each other seemed so true between two people who really like being with each other....and then after the strike when  i have to go through the ups and downs  and being affected by news and pictures of  them  while waiting for the strike to go away.  
Q : How did you found this thread? A : I have always been familiar with the forums here but i seldom post....however during the strike my feelings  of longing for them was so intense and lurking in this thread.....i saw that some members were getting depressed.....and i opted to write my first post hoping it will lift them up a little bit.  and here i am a couple more posts later....i realized I found my home and my haven for the love of them!
Q : your life/ daily lives post dimple-couple-shipping?A :  i would like to think that this is not a post DC shipping....that it is still current....and going on...in  my heart they will always be the couple that made me smile, laugh, cry, shriek in happiness,gave me goosebumps ,fluttered my heart. and made my cheeks ascend to heaven with them...so I intend to keep the faith and follow them and keep this thread alive with the other  thread members like you. right now been busy with work ...but DC keeps me grounded making me think that there are more important things in life other than doing what you do to for a  living...like doing what you need to do to keep on living.

Guest pinnavinna

read @Dimple_Couple  Twitter,  Can't help my self from LAUGHING OUT LOUD :)) :)) :))
wonder what sora would think, when she read this mention :x :x  :x
f564ddbe.jpg

@lallinachan.. Hello detective!! I've been a lurker and seldomly visit here lately since i'm a bit busy. But I still read all the posts when i have the time to visit. Hehe.. By the way, what an amazing findings. The note on the post it is different from the previous one. Obviously a different one. Probably Sora is rearranging the post-it? It supports the points that some FDs said Sora is leaving the pink post-it as an answer to teuk's "Honestly.. I love you" ;)
Somehow I miss you and @lazyme2day. All other FDs too.. saranghae^^

Guest skydragonroo

I feel like a crazy person refreshing this page every 5 mins or so to see anything about LT's announcement today. Where is it!? Oppa don't make me wait any longer, i can't wait still. HEHEHEHE!

Who else is feeling this way? OTTOKE!?!?!?!