[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest vierblith

Sora still seems to have difficulty sleeping. :(
I hope (as probably does LT) that she be able to sleep well or she might get sick.

Hm.. about the current... not sure what to call it, rift, i guess in the forum.. We will obviously have differing opinions. Some of us, I in particular, do not really want to compare the nature of LT's relationship with Sora with the nature of LT's relationship with other women because, biased as most of us are, we will always refuse to see LT with another woman (I think it was @janpyo - correct me if I'm wrong - who said that no matter how much evidence she presents about TaeTeuk, a biased DC shipper will never be convinced). And doubts will obviously linger until LT and Sora get married for real.

I just think that as much as we want to fiercely defend our opinions (and what we see as the reality that is Teukso), we should be polite about it so we can state our opinions firmly but respectfully, and so as not to sow hatred or anger in the DC house.

KEEP CALM and FANGIRL ON.

----
Oh, and my favorite episodes:
1. School date episode - because it was a sweet and simple date that showed how much Sora cares about LT
2. The furniture shopping episode - because LT really looked like he would melt Sora just by looking at her, and he was just so obviously (and admittedly) smitten with Sora; because Sora's aegyo finally exploded and probably made LT's brain explode as well
3. Reconciliation episode - because Sora really missed LT during the break (I really liked the self-video on the way to Baeksang Awards); because Sora couldn't keep her eyes off LT (she practically drooled)
4. LT's birthday episode - oh, come on, you know why
5. Wedding photoshoot - because LT's control broke, he couldn't bear not hugging Sora
6. LT meeting Sora's parents - because Sora's Dad was awesome and he said "Saranghae" to LT
7. The final episode - because of the kiss, and for being the beginning of AND

*scuttles back to her exam*

Guest pinnavinna

having breakfast scrolling my twitter's timeline. read the tweet from sup3rjunior & NKsubs, which in my opinion is one of most loyal ELF fandom.it feel so good knowing sup3rjunior and NKsubs is cheering up sora. it showing that they're really accept sora to become SuJu first lady, with arms wide open. love that! :)

Hello DC lovers^^
I know I am days behind about the last & final Teukso ep.but it seems that it was one of the hottest topic between the true FD's & WGM followers now adays.I'm still having goosebumps & the REAL EXISTENCE of that kiss.WOW ,I'm totally mystify ...
201209081811301112_1_59_201209081819045.
The final ep.was the total blast and the tangibility of LT's letter to KS was the confirmation itself .All my doubts was ERASED......
I am newbie here ,I know KS because of DH2 and I really like her simplicity...Sorry to say but I  was unaware about Leetuk ...But geez,I really did research and doing background check ' my new addiction "the most visually appealing pair"...

Furthermore,as I was backreading and digging about the truthfulness of Dimple Couple, I believe that the possibility goes lies mainly with LT at first because He was the one who had been more vocal and expressive about his positive feelings towards KS, hence my gut feeling is that if anything prosper, he will be the one who will take action.LT have to do all the way  to convince KS that it is the right thing for both of them.The ring presentation was the best proposal ever,just to think that it was (ELFs’) concert ,LT's sincerity seriously amaze me ...I guess KS letter said it all,the separation made her realized that She have feelings for LT,that's why when they resume WGM again She was the one who gave more efforts...And yes,I think the Nami Island trip was KS confirmation to LT that finally the feeling is mutual...

I fancy that the first reaction of some people who dislike the idea of Leetuk falling in love with Kang Sora are some die hard fans ,I'm not saying All..As I stated
some..bcoz some Elfs also love Sora...

Leetuk is an idol but He is also human....In the future He have to start family of his own,and make  baby idol..heheh!He's getting old....30 is old!!!
Isn't it lovely if we see talented small Leetuk & real baby princess in the future...Many FD's checks surely will ascend to heaven... :)

I truly believe that they're feeling's are Real...The sadness,you can't fake it.....

tumblr_ma3wotlCpi1r5iugro4_250.gif

tumblr_ma10spLepP1rdescoo4_1280.jpg
You can't deny that they're attracted with each other from the very beginning of their meeting.The stare's ,awkwardness ,blushes.so natural.I really Hope that
their love may grow more stronger   ... They are good person, they will be blessed!!!

And I believed in Leetuk PROMISE^^
attachment.php?attach_id=144c116fb1e8537

~~pls.be aware that this is my first time posting with image...bear with me^^

@hanyi

First, I would like to thank you for taking your time to translate the wonderful clip. Thank you so much for providing the translation to all the DC fans.

Secondly...I'm sorry. I might be overly sensitive but I think your second post might be indirectly addressing my usage of using the term, "opening a can of worms" in regards to LT's past. It was never my intention to think LT's past is "opening a can of worms"...when in fact, I was using this term to refer to a topic that is already discussed and addressed in prior post...and to minimize strife, I thought it would be best to backtrack to read over the discussion again instead of bring up the discussion again when it was already answered. This discussion about LT's past has been a discussion that Akane has once mentioned and addressed in a very logical manner. LT's past is his past. Whether he had a relationship with any type of idol is questionable and you have to accept that there would never be a clear cut answer to it unless the party reveals it. Even if he did have a relationship with an idol or several idols, it is his past and you have to accept it. Also, there was one incident--the one that you have mentioned in your post--in which some of the fans were happy (or bashing) with Taeyeon's behavior and Akane had stepped in and said it was not nice to say bad things about Taeyeon because it is a lack of respect of LT's past whether she was with him or not  (I apologize...I forgot the exact wording but the meaning was somewhat similar...please correct me if I am wrong)...and I agree with Akane's statement because LT wouldn't be the man he is right now if it weren't for his past...his past made him who he is right now.

Therefore, I don't understand why it was necessary to pose the same question that was logically addressed and the response is bipartisan. It brings in unnecessary strife in the forum which I am referring to..."opening a can of worm." Why stir up discontent amongst fans in this forum when the question has already been addressed...that was what I do not understand. Therefore, it is shocking and disheartening to assume that my faith in DC was being questioned. I would not have posed the questions I have posted in my prior post if I do not believe in this couple, nor would I be taking my time to come to this thread, numerous of times each day--if possible--to check up on any news about DC. I have never hidden the fact that I am Sora-biased and have learn to love LT through WGM, and became a strong supporter of DC. Nor would I have cried when the strike occurred and spent sleepless nights pacing and anticipating when our DC will reunite again after the strike.

And I strongly agree with your statement that everyone should have the freedom to post his/her opinions in this forum even if it differs from the norms. That is what called freedom of speech...hence I would like to read what other people post about this couple...and that is why I go to allkpop and read the comments there even if there are a lot of negative comments about our DC because I believe everyone is entitle to their own opinion, whether it is good or bad.

Hence...I apologize if I misinterpret your meaning and have jumped to a conclusion, but just to minimize any type of further misunderstanding, I will refrain from posting anymore in this thread and revert back to a silent lurker. Please do not be mistaken... I will still participate in any DC events (anniversary and rice project), and I will still support DC wholeheartedly because LT and Sora, in my perception, is real.

Therefore...thank you, everyone, for keeping everyone updated with DC...and I thank everyone for putting up with my postings....and I apologize for the length of the post.

Guest lallinachan

FD, I don't know if you already posted it but MAYBE teukie's enlistment will happend at the end of October!!!?? How can it be? I was pretty sure his last performance should have been in a few days... and he still have a month??
... of course I'm happy if it is so, but we still cannot be sure^^,

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/super-juniors-leeteuks-last-recording-dates-for-star-king-and-strong-heart-to-be-adjusted-with-confirmation-of-enlistment-date

*goes reading the last 10 pages she has to read, and the messages*

p.s. @janpyo and @virya... hem, this is the second time I read you found me more mature. I was pleased of course at first... but now the BIG question is nagging me merciless... did I sound childish before??.......... oh, well, I'm not sure I want to know the answer unnie(s). Forget it^^;;;
kisses

p.s.2 @witaku: where are you, my fellow detective???

p.s.3 For that article about Leeteuk "being a ladies' man"... am I the only one here that thinks suju were trying to troll him, and he get along because
1- he likes to be aknowledged as a "ladies' man"(he gave himself the nickname "president of women")... and
2- He is applying one of FIL advices... not making the girl too comfortable and sure about his affection... hihihi^^
*watch what time is it and cries! it's too lateee!!*
kisses again, goodnight!

Guest lallinachan

Sorry for double post, I forgot I was uploading a video...
HERE:
TEUKSO unseen clip n 2 (the market scene) with ENG sub

download
http://www.mediafire.com/?6j1nqenaknx7z86

thank to Hyubinlover and Hanyi <3
now for real, I'll desappear (woah! I made a rhyme!! kekke!)

@0timelost: My apologies to you as I did get your "open a can of worms" as referring to Teuk's past.  It's exactly what I think that Teukie's past made today's Teuk.  His past should never be a can of worms, but a bag of gold!

Never expect new comers (or even FDs who frequently visited here) read back past posts. They simply came and ask whatever they wanted to ask.  That's why I think if we have already resolved some doubts ourselves there is nothing wrong for us to go over it again (and again) if we were convinced that the conclusion is Teuk IS with Sora.  For example, newbies who didn't start to watch WGM from  ep. one asked why the "V" sign was a secret love sign between Dimple Couple then should we ask them to get lost? Anyway, I am glad that at least FDs agree that we should respect others' right to express their feelings, as long as they do not bash Teukie and/or Sora.

Guest rizkyuhae

lallinachan said: Sorry for double post, I forgot I was uploading a video...
HERE:
TEUKSO unseen clip n 2 (the market scene) with ENG sub

download
http://www.mediafire.com/?6j1nqenaknx7z86

thank to Hyubinlover and Hanyi <3
now for real, I'll desappear (woah! I made a rhyme!! kekke!)

Hello FD's!

@norelqamar25, just want to answer your  question posted...which one is my favorite scene?  too many.... I guess i have to go episode per episode ....

episode 1.... when they first laid eyes on each other...seeing each other for the first time in a different light...i love how  they were both so nervous and yet seems so elated  at the same time....even back then i can feel the sparks between them...

episode 2 ...when the FJ's asked them to say something to each other during Yaja time  and  Sora made a surprise gesture after hearing what Teukie said  about the good points and bad points of their marriage and  understanding each other even through some disagreements ...because that was exactly what she had in mind...their connection seems to have started even from that very day...

episode 3....when they were both looking up at the clear fall sky with smiles on their faces...it just seemed so romantic... followed by the singing of a song composed by Teukie for his wife.

episode 4...seeing Teukie move from one position to another while pasting the stickers on cans of drinks for the staff of Sora's drama...it seems so juvenile and laughable , yet so touching at the same time....this is what happens when someone is in love....

episode 5...i love how Sora seemed so excited to meet with Lee Teuk that she opted to have her stylist fix her clothes right in front of him while they talk...on the way to the airport they keep stealing glances from each other...with both admitting they were too shy to look at the other straight up... the jealousy shown by Sora here after realizing that Teukie has had serious relationship in the past...even in her jealousy she was so straightforward about it...and the way she acted is totally how a jealous girlfriend will react to her new boyfriend...and who can forget the airplane surprise of Lee Teuk...he took everyone's breath away  even the production staff with Sora...i am still surprised that people still think this is a scripted show when their reactions and the people around them are so genuine .

Guess I have to stop here and will give my thoughts on the next episodes.

@lallinachan...of course you did not sound childish then ...you just give out a more mature vibe now and i say that as a compliment. And yes...I am surprised that Lee Teuk's enlistment is not until late October. I feel cheated of the few more episodes he and Sora could have had. I hope they can hang out in Busan though and enjoy each other away from the cameras.

Cheer up FD's! Let us enjoy the freedom we all have as members of this thread. But i hope most of us will use this freedom to inform, educate, boost the morale and uplift the spirits of  the people enjoying this forum....for after all ...we all have the same hopes and dreams  for  our DC.

Guest vierblith

Is it true that LT's enlistment has been moved to the end of October? This means the DC WGM ended too soon. :((

But I guess this means he and Sora would have more time to settle things between them, and to date and to have fun together. I really hope they settle things soon because Sora does need her sleep. ;)

vierblith said: Is it true that LT's enlistment has been moved to the end of October? This means the DC WGM ended too soon. :((

But I guess this means he and Sora would have more time to settle things between them, and to date and to have fun together. I really hope they settle things soon because Sora does need her sleep. ;)

vierblith

said: Is it true that LT's enlistment has been moved to the end of October? This means the DC WGM ended too soon.

:(

(

But I guess this means he and Sora would have more time to settle things between them, and to date and to have fun together. I really hope they settle things soon because Sora does need her sleep.

;)

@k_craze - if you read back, you'll find out I beat @shymaldita on that concept - and I mentioned it on my post.  Time to back read, friend!!

@viyra, it is ok on who got the concept first, just proved that we are all seeing the same things and signs which meant that WE ARE NOT DELUSIONAL after all, unless we all FDs are runaway loonies from some mental hospital. :)

Only once in your life, I truly believe,

you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting

or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself.

Never do they hurt your feelings

or make you feel like you are not good enough, ..tumblr_m6mg18DAJ21rtczsao3_500.jpg

but rather they build you up

and show you the things about yourself

that make you special and even beautiful.

*BOB MARLEY

THOUGHTS #becauseofteukso