[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Cicci_92_1

I think we'll be able to see the subbed streaming soon, because Kshownow just published the links for downloading this week episodes :)

Dying for the english sub coming, I decided to rewatch all the episode of our lovely couple, especially the one that made me curious... After watching all the episode, finally I conclude a lot of things about our DC feeling, maybe it is not new for all the member here, but It just like confirmation for me...
1. In my opinion, I think our namja Park Jung So/PJS (starting now, I am not using Leeteuk again because for me, the one who appear at WGM is not Leeteuk, but ordinary man PJS) didn't fell for Sora since the first episode. In the first episode, no doubt he really happy when seeing a beautiful woman came in front of him... And he like it, but not fall for her (not yet).. He is a very romantic person and don't forget that he also experienced in dating before, that's why he prepare a good dinner etc...
2. For me, PJS is start to feel that he fell for her after school dating (ep 6 and 7). I think he really touched with Sora present for him, and that make him think that this girl is not just ordinary beautiful girl, but this girl is a special girl. Although he already fell for her, but he confirmed his feeling in episode 8, after they are seperated for 3 weeks because of SJ concert. In this is episode, PJS still adress SR with Sora ssi... This episode has a deep memories for PJS, he said that one of his favorite scene is the one that he can hold Sora hand tightly when they walked together to KBS radio...(he said that in last episode right) But the most important things in this episode is PJS confession to his dongsaeng "HONESTLY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME WORRIED?I THINK IT'S GOING DIFFICULT. WHY? (Shindong asked him) BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER? YES...BECAUSE NOW I AM MARRIED AND PEOPLE'S MIND ALWAYS DEVELOP WHEN YOU LIKE SOMETHING, BUT I AM WORRIED, I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE FEELING IT THAT WAY..."
3. Meanwhile,Sora is a kind of normal girl who really wait for her man to do something for her, to make sure that the man really love her. From my point of you, not only PJS who feel insecure. Sora also feel insecure. She always think that she just a new comer, but her partner is a Halluyu star who had million of fans. That really not easy for her, that's why she stay calm, and made PJS said that he feel he is the only one who had fell for her.. Don't ever forget right after first episode, some antis group occured against Sora...That's really not easy for her. In episode 8, When PJS asked her to play together at his show, she refused it and saying the fans come to the show to see Super Junior. It really sincere and a lot of insecurity..
4. The legendary Concert Proposal is a very big event that PJS prepared. For me, our smart groom like "testing the water". He knew that he fell for her,but he also knew that alot of antis against her (may be that the reason why he unfollow Sora in twitter). So to know how many antis and how many supporter that he have, he do that. For me, the event not only for good sake of WGM show, but also for him. But the other hand, I can feel that Sora is still not believe that PJS really sincere, she still hasitated. If I was Sora, I will feel the same. "How came a very famous handsome man porposed me like that? Is he keeding? Is he just do that for the show or Is he really sincere with what he just doing???" I am sure that kind of feel came to Sora that time... That's why it make sense when Sora acted like there is nothing happend after the concert... I think she still can not believe the proposal is true or not...
5. In Christmas Special edition, once again PJS showed to the audience that he really care for Sora. He write a note for her to relax, and he go awry and afraid when something not good about him coming and will make Sora angry.. Don't forget what SungMin said in this episode that PJS always look for Sora, he also rewatch all the WGM episode that he made with Sora, and his favorite episode?? Off course school date...
6. Our DC feeling growing and stronger in this journey. And I think that what all of us here realize that they are growing each other, but the 4 months strikes is really gave a big hole in their relationship. Same time with the strike, PJS is really busy with his SS4 World Tour and Sora is busy with her schedule also. If I am not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong, there was no communication between them during the strike). I think actually before the strike, Sora is starting to bold her action to PJS. She started to show her feeling little by little, but once again here comes the strike. 
7. Ep 22 is a profen how Sora is trying so hard to gain PJS trust again. She is the one who inisiated every thing, inisiated to minimize the ackwardness between them. And our PJS is still hasitate. He really need a time to gain his confidence in front of Sora.
8. Everything change after the trip (I think all of us notice about it also), Nami Island trip is a beginning of all their love journey. PJS is more confidence that time (although with a lot of jealousy over SungMin). Is it the first time for PJS said it "I love u" to Sora (in ep 24, I think although he showed that he care for her, he never told her I love U before)..
9. Ep 25 is the hits one. PJS got what he's looking for that time. The confession from Sora that she also like him. The confession that I am ready to be by your side. With the trip that she planned, with the dinner,the song that she sing, birthday gift and the kiss.. first kiss and it was initiated by her :x :x :x :x :x , not PJS.. This moment gave a lot of confidence to him... I think not only alot BUT A LOT (With the capital later)... 
10.After ep 25, we all see how good they are growing together, they showed us their real feeling... There's no acting at all, really showed their feeling. They also became more bold to show to the audience. The skinship, the photo shoot, meeting with parents, the fighting (Sora finally show her jealousy), and finally the final kiss.. THAT KISS IS REALLY DAEBAK...CONFESSION OF BOTH OF THEM...
11. I don't know ya, but I have a feeling that there will be no offcial conformation that they are dating for real. The final show is the conformation... and maybe Sora appereance when PJS go for his enlistment will be the confirmation about their relationship, but for the official statement, I don't know I don't think it will be happened. I hope I was wrong on this..
12. Btw, something catch my attention also about Dimple House. Although we only seen 6 or 7 times that our DC spent their day at that house, but I have the feeling that Dimple House is more like "THEIR SECRET LOVE NEST" I have a feeling that they often spend or meet there, when there is no camera.Remember in ep 15 (the blind date episode) Fighting Junior said that PJS is often went from dorm, to see Sora. I think thay met at Dimple House.. Something that I realize about this house, PJS is the one who search ahouse, he is the one who call the realtor about the house (I never see other couple looking for their own house, as long as I know, MBC gave them a mission to find a house). I remember when PJS said the realtor finally called him and told him there is a house for them (ep 13). And in this episode I saw it clearly that PJS gave the money to the realtor, and I think it was his own money, and they rent it I think at least for a year (suddenly I remember WJ couple who lost their house because they forgot to maintain their rent). It also make clear for me why Sora is look very sad when she have to leave Dimple House, because that house gave her a lot of memories. I think PJS will maintain the rent if he didn't have to join the army this year.

OMO... it a long post.. sorry guys, I just killed my time waiting for english sub...Please kshow.net give us the eng sub ASAP... 8->

Guest AnneDee07

dee15 said: Dying for the english sub coming, I decided to rewatch all the episode of our lovely couple, especially the one that made me curious... After watching all the episode, finally I conclude a lot of things about our DC feeling, maybe it is not new for all the member here, but It just like confirmation for me...
1. In my opinion, I think our namja Park Jung So/PJS (starting now, I am not using Leeteuk again because for me, the one who appear at WGM is not Leeteuk, but ordinary man PJS) didn't fell for Sora since the first episode. In the first episode, no doubt he really happy when seeing a beautiful woman came in front of him... And he like it, but not fall for her (not yet).. He is a very romantic person and don't forget that he also experienced in dating before, that's why he prepare a good dinner etc...
2. For me, PJS is start to feel that he fell for her after school dating (ep 6 and 7). I think he really touched with Sora present for him, and that make him think that this girl is not just ordinary beautiful girl, but this girl is a special girl. Although he already fell for her, but he confirmed his feeling in episode 8, after they are seperated for 3 weeks because of SJ concert. In this is episode, PJS still adress SR with Sora ssi... This episode has a deep memories for PJS, he said that one of his favorite scene is the one that he can hold Sora hand tightly when they walked together to KBS radio...(he said that in last episode right) But the most important things in this episode is PJS confession to his dongsaeng "HONESTLY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME WORRIED?I THINK IT'S GOING DIFFICULT. WHY? (Shindong asked him) BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER? YES...BECAUSE NOW I AM MARRIED AND PEOPLE'S MIND ALWAYS DEVELOP WHEN YOU LIKE SOMETHING, BUT I AM WORRIED, I'LL BE THE ONLY ONE FEELING IT THAT WAY..."
3. Meanwhile,Sora is a kind of normal girl who really wait for her man to do something for her, to make sure that the man really love her. From my point of you, not only PJS who feel insecure. Sora also feel insecure. She always think that she just a new comer, but her partner is a Halluyu star who had million of fans. That really not easy for her, that's why she stay calm, and made PJS said that he feel he is the only one who had fell for her.. Don't ever forget right after first episode, some antis group occured against Sora...That's really not easy for her. In episode 8, When PJS asked her to play together at his show, she refused it and saying the fans come to the show to see Super Junior. It really sincere and a lot of insecurity..
4. The legendary Concert Proposal is a very big event that PJS prepared. For me, our smart groom like "testing the water". He knew that he fell for her,but he also knew that alot of antis against her (may be that the reason why he unfollow Sora in twitter). So to know how many antis and how many supporter that he have, he do that. For me, the event not only for good sake of WGM show, but also for him. But the other hand, I can feel that Sora is still not believe that PJS really sincere, she still hasitated. If I was Sora, I will feel the same. "How came a very famous handsome man porposed me like that? Is he keeding? Is he just do that for the show or Is he really sincere with what he just doing???" I am sure that kind of feel came to Sora that time... That's why it make sense when Sora acted like there is nothing happend after the concert... I think she still can not believe the proposal is true or not...
5. In Christmas Special edition, once again PJS showed to the audience that he really care for Sora. He write a note for her to relax, and he go awry and afraid when something not good about him coming and will make Sora angry.. Don't forget what SungMin said in this episode that PJS always look for Sora, he also rewatch all the WGM episode that he made with Sora, and his favorite episode?? Off course school date...
6. Our DC feeling growing and stronger in this journey. And I think that what all of us here realize that they are growing each other, but the 4 months strikes is really gave a big hole in their relationship. Same time with the strike, PJS is really busy with his SS4 World Tour and Sora is busy with her schedule also. If I am not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong, there was no communication between them during the strike). I think actually before the strike, Sora is starting to bold her action to PJS. She started to show her feeling little by little, but once again here comes the strike. 
7. Ep 22 is a profen how Sora is trying so hard to gain PJS trust again. She is the one who inisiated every thing, inisiated to minimize the ackwardness between them. And our PJS is still hasitate. He really need a time to gain his confidence in front of Sora.
8. Everything change after the trip (I think all of us notice about it also), Nami Island trip is a beginning of all their love journey. PJS is more confidence that time (although with a lot of jealousy over SungMin). Is it the first time for PJS said it "I love u" to Sora (in ep 24, I think although he showed that he care for her, he never told her I love U before)..
9. Ep 25 is the hits one. PJS got what he's looking for that time. The confession from Sora that she also like him. The confession that I am ready to be by your side. With the trip that she planned, with the dinner,the song that she sing, birthday gift and the kiss.. first kiss and it was initiated by her :x :x :x :x :x , not PJS.. This moment gave a lot of confidence to him... I think not only alot BUT A LOT (With the capital later)... 
10.After ep 25, we all see how good they are growing together, they showed us their real feeling... There's no acting at all, really showed their feeling. They also became more bold to show to the audience. The skinship, the photo shoot, meeting with parents, the fighting (Sora finally show her jealousy), and finally the final kiss.. THAT KISS IS REALLY DAEBAK...CONFESSION OF BOTH OF THEM...
11. I don't know ya, but I have a feeling that there will be no offcial conformation that they are dating for real. The final show is the conformation... and maybe Sora appereance when PJS go for his enlistment will be the confirmation about their relationship, but for the official statement, I don't know I don't think it will be happened. I hope I was wrong on this..
12. Btw, something catch my attention also about Dimple House. Although we only seen 6 or 7 times that our DC spent their day at that house, but I have the feeling that Dimple House is more like "THEIR SECRET LOVE NEST" I have a feeling that they often spend or meet there, when there is no camera.Remember in ep 15 (the blind date episode) Fighting Junior said that PJS is often went from dorm, to see Sora. I think thay met at Dimple House.. Something that I realize about this house, PJS is the one who search ahouse, he is the one who call the realtor about the house (I never see other couple looking for their own house, as long as I know, MBC gave them a mission to find a house). I remember when PJS said the realtor finally called him and told him there is a house for them (ep 13). And in this episode I saw it clearly that PJS gave the money to the realtor, and I think it was his own money, and they rent it I think at least for a year (suddenly I remember WJ couple who lost their house because they forgot to maintain their rent). It also make clear for me why Sora is look very sad when she have to leave Dimple House, because that house gave her a lot of memories. I think PJS will maintain the rent if he didn't have to join the army this year.

OMO... it a long post.. sorry guys, I just killed my time waiting for english sub...Please kshow.net give us the eng sub ASAP... 8->

Guest teuksoislove

waaaah.! just when i read that engsub is out, my heart jumped out and my tears want to flow again.

off to watch.

let's all cry together.!

virtual hug*

Thank you for the english subs!  Yes, have a box of tissue ready - I cried buckets!!!

I will post my observations/opinions/insights later as I can't stop crying - but I would like to quote MC Misun after LeeTeuk and Sora wore their couple shoes even without knowing why LT gave her shoes:  THERE IS NOWHERE IN THE WORLD SHE WOULD WALK ALONE ANYMORE (not verbatim) - I love how she interpreted what a couple shoes mean.

Guest teuksoislove

done watching. my tears wont stop from flowing. :'(

it was indeed a beautiful memory for the both of them. all the things that they did together means a lot to them. for them, time is the only factor that made it hard for them to depart.

because i understood everything that they have said, i felt in my heart that LEETEUK and SORA are very sincere. you can see that teukie nampyeon is holding back his tears. you can feel that they dont want to part from each other when they hug, but they should because it's time for them to go separate ways (but, hold each others arms again after the enlistment :) ). Sora dont even want his husband to look back because she's afraid that she might cry harder. but, teukie nampyeon did look back but he was already outside the building wherein only he can see her. That feeling that you just want the time to stop. :(

it's hard to not see them again. :'(

i really dont know how to organize everything that is running through my mind right now. i felt that what i have already wrote here is not enough. but, i cant express what i'm feeling, because i'm not too good at it. :(

looking forward to read your thoughts about uri couple's last virtual marriage episode.

hi, everyone!!!
I just watched this couple last two weeks ago and every time i'm off to my school i re-watch it over and over again.. i never get tired watching it all over again and its the same feeling that i felt when i first watch it... it'll be sad to know that dimple couple wgm journey ends but i hope they become real.. i was so sad because i just get to start liking them last two weeks ago and then the show come to an end...
Since i'm new here, pls guide me.. its my first time joining in forums..thanks everyone for wonderful discussions..
pls. keep me posted.. i'll be busy with my school.. T_T especially in friday (sept. 14).. the special announcement of leeteuk, i'm not around.. :(
thanks..

viyra

BLESS finally victorious
My husband's reaction after the last episode

and the courage toLEETEUK

Do you remember the challenge to my husband why his family not visited his house and heard a lot I unrealistic but our expectations are true ....Crying strongly

Unfortunately I do not see episode only after the lifting of the Daily Motion

In a matter of hours, but continuous crying and sad heart

I feel if you do not enter LEETEUK army was due to marry her

And announce to everyone about dating and love

But this good man afraid for her and her future

Finally found LEETEUK other half and happiness, which search for a lot

SORE is the human being that TEUK waited her whole HIS life
 You will not find like HER>>> Keep Protect SORA TO THE end
Until he graduated from the military and hear news we are pleased
And will cry with you always
But tears of joy and happiness
Because we love TEUKSORA

Egyptian heart happy with love

just finished watching and tears continue to fall.. aawwwww my heart is aching right now. Why am I so attached to DC? Why? Why? Why? I think i'll be crying 'till i fall asleep. Their hearts are so sincere and I can't see any scripted parts on it.. Those who said its scripted are truly denial of what is real.

~and to add, i do think it's Saranghanda! Come to think of it? If it's "Kalke" why did PD's/WGM staffs focused on Park Jung Soo's face??? It would be so so so STUPID if they focused his face/mouth just by saying "kalke" (based on my observation & opinion)... :)>-

{saranghanda' sounds a little more masculin, strong and stiff (I think this is the reason why LT said this word to Sora (at Nami Island and @ Dimple house), to prove that he is man enough for her)...
and 'saranghae' sounds a little more usual (does he use it oftentimes to tell Sora how much he love her? :x)hehehe (texts taken from itaki.com)} ~pls correct me if I'm wrong...

I will surely MISS this couple,well I'll be watching them again and again and promise that I will continue to search and look for updates.. especially here in Soompi wherein we've got a lot FBIs..

FDs, FDDs thank you 100x!!! for all the links, updates and sharing everything lovely about this couple...

For the organizer of this forum, you did well and great in founding this. You're the best founder ever... :)

The first and last couple that I'll ship F.5.R.E.V.E.R... forever real!

~~~Park Jung Soo love Kang Sora

I've watched both chinese and english subbed versions but there's quite a number of variations in the subbing, especially in:

1.Sora's letter
2. Leeteuk's response to Sora's letter in the blackroom interview
3. Sora's response to Leeteuk's gift in the blackroom interview
4. Leeteuk's letter

These variations lead to different interpretations of their current status, so I was wondering if any bilingual FDs can tell me which subbing is closer to the real translation.

I cried... and I am still crying... i haven't cried as bad as this for long time...

I finally understand why Leeteuk said he is being selfish, it is because he is too busy being NOT confident to be Sora's man, that he over-did everything and forgot to give room to Sora to show her feelings... That's why from episode 1 - 21, everything focus on Leeteuk's events and brothers... Thank God after that Sora became more active from episode 22... Relationship do need balance...

I never thought that Leeteuk could be as unconfident as that. I mean he is the Leader of Super Junior for God sake, how could she not win Sora's heart... That's why, all that big events (beside he likes something big), he really is serious to win over Sora's heart...

As Sora, if i was the girl, i would be unconfident being Leeteuk's wife, how many girls want to be his wife... I know Sora tried, she tried her best, but it seemed her effort always so little compare to what Leeteuk did (also because she is a rookie star + the anti fans)... that's what's Leeteuk regretted the most, not giving enough room for Sora to show her affection (on her letter she explained that she's the kind that good to hold back feelings)...

The couple shoes is the best gift... great shoes will lead you to a great places... and if it was a couple shoes, then you would never walk alone anymore...

This is kinda late-understanding relationship, but definitely SERIOUS relationship... I don't know why they (MBC) set it like this is a final goodbye, even military stuff not being mentioned, it's like there's no hope for future development... SERIOUSLY, IT'S JUST GETTING STARTED !!!

HOW COULD IT IS THE END OF A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS ??? This is why TEUKSO WGM is the SAD-EST... they have so much opportunity to be the best couple, THE REAL ONE... But MBC Strike Killed it, Military time Killed it, and many more external forces...

I pray pray pray SORA will wait for him and Leeteuk will always longed for her, so they can be REAL other-half and have lots of dimples babies !!! ... They need to preserve these strong memories until the day finally come for them and for us the shipper!!! That's why all the their love story did look like FAIRYTALE and FAIRYTALE ALWAYS HAS THEIR HAPPY ENDING!!!

I WANT THE HAPPY ENDING !!!

-TEUKSO IS FREAKING REAL-

thanks for the great opening episodes (fighting juniors)
thanks for the beautiful love journey
thanks for fulfilling my weeks with sweetness
thanks for the honest sincere KISS
BUT THE MOST THANK YOU FOR BEING REAL
Leeteuk-ssi & Sora-ssi SARANGHAE SARANGHANDA I LOVE YOU GUYS

@reveramess (SORA) : Don't let go Leeteuk, wait for him... and be patience if he is a bit naughty.... you are the only girl that can understand and support him, you are his neck (support)...

@special1004 (LEETEUK) : So many girls you have met, none like Sora... She is pretty, sexy, kind, patience, independent, strong, not bitchy, not clingy whiny, not jealousy, not over the top diva attitude (the coolest girl in the industry)... never let go something that SPECIAL, isn't that your motto (leeteuk = special ???)

BTW ONLY U SONG : F.5.R.E.V.E.R = SORA
i know it's dedicated for ELF, but SORA IS THE MUSE (inspiration)

***AND if you guys wanna CRY more, listen to : HUH GAK song - tittle HELLO (Sora is model of the video and won at MAMA 2011)... Leeteuk said once in SUKIRA (via youtube) that he will sing the song for SORA... i am listening to it now, beside ONLY U by SJ...

http://www.allfordrama.com/14/post/2011/9/hello-by-huh-gak-romanization-english-translation-hangul-lyrics-mv-audio-and-mp3-dl.html