[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi-ten, dearest Fighting Dimples.  #teuksor5ever!

Didn't have time to read carefully about the news in Hangul and English.  If you want to rebuke those die-hard fans/antis who still think Teuk & Sora is fake/should not be together, etc, just make them happy by congratulating them that "The WGM which filmed idol leader Lee Teuk & actress Kang Sora has come to an end.  Their idol no longer had to tie with this woman on reel."  But don't forget to alert them that "The real life "We Got Married" by ordinary man Park Jungsu and ordinary woman Kang Sora is on air since 6:15pm KST, 8 September 2012 and blessed by the ones who are normal in mind".  No need to credit me if you want to post the above in any forum because facts have no copyright. ^.^

Teukie, no, Namja Park Jungsu left many hints in the finale that they would continue.  Please find these hints with your eagle eyes and sharp eyes. My brain was overused these two days so I would not join any analysis or investigation recently.  But I would be back to check and support your hard work.

Bye for now, #teuksof5rever!

Guest skydragonroo

HELLO EVERYONE! Well, i always lurk around here but i think it's time for me to register an acc to join the teukso couple convo! I really like them & i find them really sweet! Everyone's been talking about some confession from Leetuek on the 14th of Sept, care to share with me about this info? Hehehe! ^^ I really hope & pray that they are real. :D:D:D

@Hanyi you're the best..just Daebak!!! thanks soo much for the translations. I'm stuck i this thread since this morning, I only have my toilet breaks and have my meals in my room!!! =))
I love everything that he wrote!!

...  “It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other's hearts.” 

...."I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me"

-LT feel so blessed for meeting Sora..

..."Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more..."

.....I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love."

now now..who else would dare to say this couple is not real!!! I'd kill if someone ever dare to say this letter is scripted as well!!!!

...To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora.  And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

With my heart...

I love you!!

Groom Teuk

This doesn't feel like a farewell letter to me but more of like telling everyone how IN LOVE he is with Kang Sora-shi. It also like he was saying the parting words to Sora ( where he said "if I'm not around.....") for his upcoming enlistment and not with WGM. Again..thanks soo much @Hanyi and sorry for the RED...

I'm really in love with our DC and I kept watching the ONLY U engsub..I just noticed the part of Leeteuk in the song MY HEART  ONLY HAS YOU, YOUR HEART ONLY HAS ME. SIMILAR SENTIMENTS THE PROOF OF OUR LOVE. THE SAME SKY DIFFERENT PLACE, WERE SEPARATED FOR NOW.  He always said that he has given his whole heart with Sora during the filming and I guess especially now..His last words to Sora with all my heart ..I LOVE YOU..GROOM TEUK ( looks like it is related to the song )

Check thisONLY U  MV dedicated for LT..I love how the MV was done and seeing the lyric of F5REVER on the lyrics

Seeing the translation of @hanyi on Sora's letter to LT she had said that she will be his fan..therefore Sora is calling herself ANGEL ELF since she solely support LT and also the SJ and they had filmed this last august 23.. I remember LT tweet when Sora has posted a picture of herself with a guy which I forgot his name.. our LT tweeted HOW ARE U? ...MY ANGEL ELF. 

At first when I read his tweet I wondered why he tweet it in english since he said that he hardly speaks english and basically elf expects hangul on his tweet then all of a sudden he tweet this words and during those times Sora was in the states.. Is it his way that I'm watching you even your in the states and who's that guy with u?? ..Now we know that LT is aware of Sora's twitter and we all know that even he don't follow her he still reads her tweets..and the ONLY U song seems connected to Sora which WGM confirm to us today..We know that WGM knows something about the two and still they were able to hide it...with those polaroid pictures where they are wearing the costume and Sora doing the V sign seems that there are really a lot of behind the scenes on this two.. LT also uses groom teuk on his letter to Sora which WGM before has address our LT..Are they sending it as a wish also for LT to be Sora's groom  in the future.. GROOM TEUK is used by LT on his letter therefore he is willing to continue to be his groom in the future..

Sorry for the long post can't help it..

Hanyi said:

[Translation of Teukie's letter to Sora]

To: My very lovely other half Sora...

We met in September last year.  (It was) A very cold day then but now even hot summer has passed.  Seeing the season when we met is coming again, I feel like time flies so quickly...  It seems that this is the first time in my life that I felt so nervous and trembled so much when meeting someone in the first encounter..Although we could not do so many things together nor see each other often, it seems that we could feel each other's hearts.

I feel like losing my mind when the thought that there is such a beautiful woman in this world came to me.  I always longed for the day when we could meet and pondered how to make Sora smile more and be even much happier.  It seems that I am always worried about how to make you happy every single day.

Even though I know that time flies quickly like this, I regret that I should be more expressive and love you more...

It will be great if this becomes Sora's beautiful and precious memory regardless of time...

How was Lee Teuk like when he was Sora's husband??  I felt like I am undeserved to receive so much love from this woman.  It would be better if I were slightly much handsome, taller and muscular.  Being such a deficient husband, I am very thankful and grateful for your highest compliments and your efforts as always!!

Thank you for treasuring and taking care of this husband.  I hate to say words related to departure but this is the exclusive priviledge for people in love.  Even if I am not around, please don't get sick, stay healty and smile always.  Please have delicious food and meals properly.  Often think of me at times ^___^

To the woman who is my wife, whose name is Kang Sora.  And thank you to the woman who gave me beautiful memories together!!

With my heart...

I love you!!

Groom Teuk

Translated @hiedi supplemented by @hanyi
Based on Hangul text transcibed by @TSL08
Please take out with full credits.

Guest malonowa

shymaldita28 said:

I need help..I can't sleep thinking why Sora has left one note of teukie on the yellow post it before she left ..she brought all the post it he has done that day except the other 1?please explain to me your analysis..

Guest akunohana

Well he really likes kissing and I'm sure that wasn't their first and last.I'm confused about something,when Sora came in the dimple house Leeteuk was surprised she had a haircut.Still waiting for conformation when eng subs are out ,but does that mean the camping trip came after their goodbye ,because her hair was already cut during the camping trip.I think if ever they decide to date each other for real we will be not informed at least not before his enlistment.He wouldn't want to put such a burden on Sora's shoulders.They (the reporters and fans) would be watching her every move and she will have no freedom.I want to thank them for the idiotic and happy smiles they gave me every Saturday.And I wish them a fulfilling love live be it together or apart. 

Hello FD's!
I was trying to stay away because I was not sure how to express myself....but after reading everyone's posts , I am glad to know that you are feeling mostly what and how I feel inside....these contrasting emotions..... 
of sadness for the end of this show that we have loved and look forward to every Saturday.....
of happiness seeing these two beautiful human being  reaffirm to us who have kept our faith that what they show and how they feel  are truly representation of their true selves...
of anger towards the network  and the show itself for at the end giving us very limited time to share with both of them and with each other this sacred moment of passing as we (and they) look back at the past year and remember their early days , the good times that touched their hearts and marvel at where they are now and how they feel almost a year later ....
at the same time grateful  to the shows creative minds for seeing the potential of putting these two people together who at the outset seems so different from each other.....yet when placed side by side created an intense chemistry and at the end justified and solidified the PD's genius ....
thankful to the MC's who I believed  enjoyed their journey together as much as they(Teuk and Sora) did ,and in the end I am more thankful to them for giving them the chance to voice  out how they feel  on this sad day without really interrupting them with  unnecessary comments therefore allowing us the viewers to really concentrate on every words said and unsaid and gave us the chance to analyze their actions and body language without having other people interpret it for us ...
.relief....that in the end  no matter how  short the time given to them for this episode, our senses were filled with memories because we where able to witness and be one with them for the brief 16 minutes and walk through with them as they reminisced and remembered what happened the past 11 months before they  closed the door and officially call it part of their past....
proud of these two beautiful people who captured our hearts and proved to us that they are worthy of our  love for them....their bravery in showing how they feel for each other....their unending concern for each other....their unselfishness for sharing with us a glimpse of what was inside their hearts...and saying it out loud in actions more than words....I am never more proud of being a loony with them because they gave me so much happiness and they lifted my spirits up.....
and finally like most of you I am hopeful for their future....the road maybe difficult but with enough love, trust and faith the journey is all worth it!
And can I just say I am so proud to call myself a" FIGHTING DIMPLE" lurking in this thread...seeing a lot of people posting their love for our couple....sharing their feelings....good or bad....this thread became a haven, a place of comfort....a home for us who love our DIMPLE COUPLE. I am proud to be one of you and I hope we can keep this thread alive....For me this is not goodbye....for me this is a new chapter in the life of our couple....until my next post!
LET US ALL KEEP THE FAITH! FIGHTING!!!!

Sorry for spamming...but just want to comment...if you look closely....after the kiss...Teuk said "SARANGHADA " by mouthing it and then afterwards he said kalke.   So yes...he confirmed how he felt and did not care if the camera will catch it. 

@janpyo I always look forward to your comments along with @viyra, @k_craze, @webfoot, @hanyi and of course, all FD's.. you all write what we FD's want to hear and what we really felt in an articulate/comprehensive way which I am finding it hard to do.
Yes, he did say SARANGHE!!!
Thank you!!!

Guest Cicci_92_1

:)

I'm watching one of the past Kiss The Radio episodes, and I didn't know Leeteuk had made this fuss regarding his feet...I think it was when Sora applied nailpolish to his fingers...and he made the photpgrapher take pictures of his feet!

What a wonderful man!

I was so sleepy and about to close my laptop then i remember it Saturday, I told myself its still gonna be raw so better watch tom the Teuksora ep in WGM. Last check i thought in my F304377_357528447662621_1986470551_n.jpgB, maybe my mom sent me a message, she did and i scroll down when i saw this pic... And its like BANG!!! wow it shattered my sleepiness, its like watching a drama where every viewer is anticipating the leads to do the kiss..And its like "THEY KISS" need to watch, nevermind its raw, nevermind my sleepiness this IMPORTANT... :)) :)

Guest lallinachan

heartbreak_warfare22 said: taey14 said:
AnneDee07
said: i don't know if anyone notice this.
but after the kiss, LT actually said something to SR.
we, of course won't be able to hear it because of the BGM but we can see his lips moving, saying "saranghae" to SR.
just like what he did during their wedding photo-shoot.
here's the cut (0.08-0.13). correct me if i'm wrong:

Guest smileagain2012

By nature I can not sleep if there is anything
  Occupies my mind
For the second day to continue there is no sleep at all
But of course I would not stay so for two years
With deep thinking
Arrived for the awards ceremony last year
SORA Award for Drama Dream High 2
In the center of her doing a reference happy hearts
She is still with him and waiting for him
 Or mental arrived  Thanks LEETEUK BY named, said he helped HER in their preparations for the drama and blowing his prize,

LEETEUK WILL HAVE a happy heart IN HIS army
 He man deserves happiness after all the sadness in his life and his childhood
 Especially FROM SORA who heart is much loved >> wife AT future

Mental and ended heart's crying a lot and crying eye
 I hope to sleep until the quietest
And life goes on
Love them strongly

Post weak apologized for poor English

Saudi Arabia ... Made me smile again

What should I do

Patience

:)>-

@Hanyi - my findings regarding the hints:

1)  Couple shoes

2) Sora's letter - she'll be now always beside him - protecting him

3) Sora staying behind as LT leaves (this is what LT loves more about her - concern for him and his fans always) - which means she didn't want LT to worry while he is gone.

4)  LT letter - don't be sick while I am not around and whatever else he said.

There should be more - I'll come back - of course!

After re-watching, the scene that hits me most is their glances on each other.  You can tell they wanted to give each other a hug - they both wanted to be comforted.

They tried to be bright and smiley when  they met but when the thought of separating started to sink in, they were unable to hide their sadness.

@shymaldita - Sora went to the bedroom (I think she spent a lot of time crying in the bedroom because LT was able to stick all the post-it notes at the window - it's clear she was wiping her eyes) and when she came out, she handed LT a small gift bag but LT didn't look at what's inside.  I am guessing that must be the Ruby - is it a ring or just a stone?

And looks like LT is already wearing the gift - it's an earring - saw it on FB.