[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

Oh...due to the lack of DC, I strayed a little, thanks to @viyra encouragement, to Ssangchu couple, and now back only to find an intruder again. WE.LOVE.DC. WE.HAVE.THE.RIGHT.TO.BE.DELUSIONAL. Think u get into the wtong thread. ..And VIYRA!, I finished the whole 30 episodes and I cried on the last episode!!!! I dun want such ending for my Dimple Couple!!! Please NO it will ripped my heart out! I need to get my heart ment hopei will be Ok tomorrow.

gdara123 said:

I can't help but to come back on this forum since most of you are getting extremely delusional on the DC couple especially with the ONLY U song that I was laughing hard because of your heavenly interpretation on the song to think that this was intended for ELF!!

Before all of you go crazy just get back at the real world between the Leeteuksi and KangSora that there is no feelings between those two if ever Leeteuk or Kang Sora have they should been together long before.

Check this Leeteuk Twitter to stop your delusions about the only u song.

The song Spy will be released in the next few minutes!!And also the song I composed only U..!!The lyrics were written while thinking about our ELF~My honest heart^^Please anticipate!!!

Leeteuk already said his honest heart so please stop being delusioned about this song. Enough of convincing yourselves, if there is one person who I think Leeteuk loves it is taeyeon.  If you watch this video this is the real couple having the same duck bag and besides leeteuk likes duck until now and that means his heart still belongs with taeyeon so stop putting KangSora in the picture because the are just partners in a reality show. Show means program not relation okay guys..

Guest Sandhie

LOL at Gdara123.... I think you are more delusioned than the FDs here: kekeke! You must have forgotten that you intruded here before and YOU wrote the following statement on July 1: This statement of yours is enough to identify your state of mind, I don't know if you are funny or pathetic: You be the judge LOLLL! :P

Gdara123 July 1:
"Honestly speaking I love sora she is one of the few actress I really admired not only for her acting but for being smart. I saw her movies and even her drama. I did even try watching her interviews and she can handle it elegantly.Maybe some of you felt that I don't know the couple in fact Sora was given a title of the QUEEN of asking good question. She can always put leeteuk opinion stop through her question. There are times I get offended on leetuk words to sora like ( she has done kissing in movies or even during the americano coffee in the airport where he ask sora about relationship and he ended up being caught in the middle ) these makes me more proud of sora.How she can handle those kind of words that was said to her infront of a camera knowing leeteuk sometimes is tactless but don't get me wrong again I like leeteuk coz he is a very hardworking person. Sorry to all of the people in this thread if you get offended in my opinion. I will just become a viewer of this forum in order to avoid any disputes between us. If ever I hurt some of you here again I'M SO SORRY. This is my own opinion and if you think I don't like the couple then you are wrong because I do like them it's just that sometimes I felt things were not that natural since I expect it from a reality show. Leeteuk keeps on telling sora when is the ship going on a first trip but all we know that in the evening he had attended a show and everybody here in this forum knows it right. Leeteuk please be more consistent on your intention with sora in order for her not to wave to anybody. You are already 2 step ahead to sora's heart be more a man to her. I just want more honesty on leeteuk side and guys the couple left early in nami island coz leeteuk has attended a show at 11pm that same day so don't think they did stay in that island.Again I'm just stating my opinion and views"

excuse me FDs - are we losing our sense here?  what do we do with intruders?  NOTHING!  we are happy with how we are and that should make the intruder happy with what he/she/it thinks.  END OF DISCUSSION! 

NOW BACK TO THE REAL WORLD - keep this thread alive with what we think and NOT what others think! 

ahhh!! I'm so tired, I just washed my precious car - I think it's better off talking about my car, right FDs?  it will make more sense!!

/:) :)) >:) >:) >:)

@k_craze - glad you did!  the couple that really moved my heart - just like TeukSora - so real - till the end!!

Guest kangsara

guys, someone who not part of DC supporters are showed their opinion on this forum....why should him/her thinking like that and differentiate between someone with someone....taeyeon with leeteuk and leeteuk with kang sora...please....this forum actually for DC supporters, TEUKSO Lovers only.....not allowed for others......and I appreciate what she/he said, what she/he thinks about our teukso before this.......thank you......
:D

I'm trying to ignore the anti's comment here. Whatever your thoughts is, I think this is NOT your channel to say your piece. Sorry to be blunt, but this is the channel for FDs. Either we're delusional or not, this is our home. We never invite intruders to come here and tell us what to do. You've invaded the wrong house. Have we ever invade your house for god sake? (sorry FDs, i'm pissed. This is what @Hanyi has been telling me. There's antis who's trying to make us blinded and even to the extend saying that they are one of FD)
Anyway, Just sharing. This is the translation of the Lyrics in HARU which sings by our dear groom.
I just met you but I want to meet again
The only one who can be by my side
No matter who sees you they know it’s my beautiful my love my girlfriend, YOU

There's only one person in our head when he talk about "my girlfriend". and even ELF declare her as First Lady. Do I need to say more? ;)
Good day FDs. Lets go through tomorrow Monday Blues with success ^^

gdara123 said:

I can't help but to come back on this forum since most of you are getting extremely delusional on the DC couple especially with the ONLY U song that I was laughing hard because of your heavenly interpretation on the song to think that this was intended for ELF!!

Before all of you go crazy just get back at the real world between the Leeteuksi and KangSora that there is no feelings between those two if ever Leeteuk or Kang Sora have they should been together long before.

Check this Leeteuk Twitter to stop your delusions about the only u song.

The song Spy will be released in the next few minutes!!And also the song I composed only U..!!The lyrics were written while thinking about our ELF~My honest heart^^Please anticipate!!!

Leeteuk already said his honest heart so please stop being delusioned about this song. Enough of convincing yourselves, if there is one person who I think Leeteuk loves it is taeyeon.  If you watch this video this is the real couple having the same duck bag and besides leeteuk likes duck until now and that means his heart still belongs with taeyeon so stop putting KangSora in the picture because the are just partners in a reality show. Show means program not relation okay guys..

the intruder just destroyed the image of Taeyeon - poor Taeyeon, somebody just used her for that intruder's satisfaction!  I guess the intruder knows nothing about what's going on around her/him/it! 

okay now, FDs, calm down!!  Intruder must be laughing at us now for getting hyped up!  Shut the door and wipe the floor and put the big sign - knock before you enter!!

gdara123 said: witeku said: I'm trying to ignore the anti's comment here. Whatever your thoughts is, I think this is NOT your channel to say your piece. Sorry to be blunt, but this is the channel for FDs. Either we're delusional or not, this is our home. We never invite intruders to come here and tell us what to do. You've invaded the wrong house. Have we ever invade your house for god sake? (sorry FDs, i'm pissed. This is what @Hanyi has been telling me. There's antis who's trying to make us blinded and even to the extend saying that they are one of FD)
Anyway, Just sharing. This is the translation of the Lyrics in HARU which sings by our dear groom.
I just met you but I want to meet again
The only one who can be by my side
No matter who sees you they know it’s my beautiful my love my girlfriend, YOU

There's only one person in our head when he talk about "my girlfriend". and even ELF declare her as First Lady. Do I need to say more? ;)
Good day FDs. Lets go through tomorrow Monday Blues with success ^^

Guest xianlie90

Oooookay...

Oh, hi hey @gdara123

Should I say thank you for coming back again to this forum though you said (thx to @Sandhie)
"I will just become a viewer of this forum in order to avoid any disputes between us"
hmmm... seems like it dont took long time for you for posting another provoke comment~
Soo.. nice to know you "kindly come out again"~

Well, I dont get the meaning why are you trying to do by asking us to stop our "delusional" of TeukSora while we're in TEUKSORA THREAD?
(not to mention, you also being "delusional" to another pairing here, are you think you even in the right position to said that to us?)

Thanks for promoting your shipper, though I'm not really interested my self..
I am sure we can show you much more proof of TEUKSORA LOVE if we want to.
MUCH more than what you can try to show us.
Just take a look at our  PAGE 1 okay?

Anyway, have your read our family's rules?
Think you just broke many (almost all) rules here
(especially main rule - No1: DO love and support TeukSora)
rules_10.jpg

So next time, if you decide to catch up & chatting with us again,please show some manners.
Know manners right? I believe you do knock door and open your shoes before entering someone else house right? or your're not? coz so far I can't see that sign from you.

but if you still think you cant stand in same line with us, I'll give you some useful advise: go to another thread.
 I dont even understand why you keep reading this thread if you only get pissed?
You know the "exit" from here right? its on the upper right of your screen. The (x) button.

Please respect us as we try to respect you :)
We will welcome you with warm hearts & arms if you already understand this..
*sigh* now I dont really understand wae I need to reply your post. I should just laugh on it. bwahahaha!!!

[EDIT again] I'm sorry if you feel offended... but maybe you should try not to be rude at first, dear :)

OMO my head is aching with the WHO???? don't want to mention his/her name. By the way to makeus happy I will post the SHIMSHIMTAPA engsub of LT and Sora when I saw this link even I'm tired and upset with the WHO?? I can't help to cure FD's with these medicine Enjoy watching and stay positive always

Sora Call to LT engsub Part 1

Sora Call to LT engsub Part 2

Guest kangsara

shymaldita28 said:

OMO my head is aching with the WHO???? don't want to mention his/her name. By the way to makeus happy I will post the SHIMSHIMTAPA engsub of LT and Sora when I saw this link even I'm tired and upset with the WHO?? I can't help to cure FD's with these medicine Enjoy watching and stay positive always

Hello ... new to posting but have been lurking here since about page 70....I just want to state I love this couple.
I love everyone's input into this forum.  I have lurked in several forums and never have I seen a more loving forum than this one.  Everyone is so welcoming!!!  I stop by this sight several times a day to see what everyone's thoughts, fanarts, videos, and info on this couple!! 
To all that regularly post ... please don't give the person who should remain to be unnamed any more thought.  All her posts were only in this forum... why is that?
I have always wanted to post my thoughts but everyone here is so eloquent in describing how and why I love this couple!!!  Just to let you guys know that during my 1 hour drive to and from work ... certain songs would come on the radio and they remind me of this couple!!  
To everyone who loves this couple ... Thank you for letting me post my thoughts today!!

shymaldita28

said:

@marssq - we are not being delusional - we are believers!

BTW, didn't you say you like G-Dragon? Didn't I say I like him too amongst the BB members? Then why is somebody trying to destroy that name?  :P

Actually, LT has been fiddling with his phone since they started to come on the show - so they have been in communication that long.  And why is the Prince nervous when all he has to say is 'hello'?  The heart must be beating so fast at the sound of her voice!!  LeeTeuk-ssi, why don't you subscribe to KAKAOTALK or WHATSAPP if you haven't yet so you'l get used to the voice of your wife???

Guest mywebfoot

Credit: mizwonderjay@youtube

This is a video about crazy fans and the things they do. Of particular interest, Kangin, who is close to LT had a fan commit suicide after a photo she took with Kangin was circulated. She became the focus of a lot of hate after appearing on Star King for losing a massive amount of weight. There are a few other examples in the video about anti-fans bashing people associated with groups, particularly females. Anyway, the point is that LT had to be aware if not affected by all of this.

I was frustrated at LT's by now notorious double statement style of saying things. I understand better now, when some other people have said that he protects Sora by diverting attention to himself, or by not saying things absolutely clearly. I don't know if I agree because it can be hurtful to the girlfriend in question if you don't own the feelings publicly. I also don't like that it amounts to a lie if it is intended for Sora, but he says its for the ELF. Saying it means both is just as distasteful to me. I hope they have talked about it though, and she sees the necessity of this.

If this song really is a love declaration to Sora, then my guess is that a hidden relationship will continue to be the case. FDs are in for a long haul of guessing and speculating until they announce an engagement or it becomes clear things did not work out.

Sigggghhhhh.

mywebfoot said:

Credit: mizwonderjay@youtube This is a video about crazy fans and the things they do. Of particular interest, Kangin, who is close to LT had a fan commit suicide after a photo she took with Kangin was circulated. She became the focus of a lot of hate after appearing on Star King for losing a massive amount of weight. There are a few other examples in the video about anti-fans bashing people associated with groups, particularly females. Anyway, the point is that LT had to be aware if not affected by all of this. I was frustrated at LT's by now notorious double statement style of saying things. I understand better now, when some other people have said that he protects Sora by diverting attention to himself, or by not saying things absolutely clearly. I don't know if I agree because it can be hurtful to the girlfriend in question if you don't own the feelings publicly. I also don't like that it amounts to a lie if it is intended for Sora, but he says its for the ELF. Saying it means both is just as distasteful to me. I hope they have talked about it though, and she sees the necessity of this. If this is a love declaration to Sora, then My guess is that a hidden relationship will continue to be the case. FDs are in for a long haul of guessing and speculating until they announce an engagement or it becomes clear things did not work out. Sigggghhhhh.

@chin738 your point is?  you are probably the same person hiding behind the good names of 2 of my favorite k pop stars and like before your posts does not need to be dignified in anyway.

its always been a puzzle to me why there are people who instead of creating their own peaceful cocoon would want to barge in a perfectly healthy environment when they are  aware of the response they are going to get. There is definitely something off with these kinds ,  whether they admit it or not.

the same way you have the right  to interpret things as you see them, we too have the right to do so. they maybe  delusions to you, but they are the truths in our hearts and whether you admit it or not we are backed up by a multitude of evidence the most damning of which is Lee Teuk whispering " I love you " to Sora not knowing the camera was able to capture it. Of course Teukie will say things to reassure the fans and rightfully so....and of course he wrote it for the fans ....but the recent events in his life especially the feelings that developed between him and Sora most likely inspired him to write those words.

I am sorry that you have to act like a jealous girlfriend trying to do anything to derail the beautiful happening between our couple and doing so by  intruding this very peaceful house. To tell you frankly you are not doing your cause a favor because nothing can shake the foundation with which this house was built. and you can create as many accounts as you want and continue to barge in here unwelcome but you can not change how and what we feel for them. It is such a pity your efforts are a complete failure.

on a positive note @ones.n.twos, you are welcome to post anytime, eloquence is subjective , what matters is that it comes from your heart. Welcome Home!