[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest meikatoLiz

OMG!! i screaming like a crazy women here! Finally, they got their wish to travel together! the best ever news for today!
@koreaTSL tq so much for the info and your pict. I'm dying right now seeing it.
S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y pls came faster!!!!!

Guest elijawol

@koreaTSL thank you so much for the pictures..wow!!! Are they holding hands again? Wow!!!! So excited!!!ill wait for the clear ones!!! Thank you so much!!! They are really look awesome!!! But I notice something...is leeteuk loss some weight? Coz in this recent picture he seems small compare the last time that they see each other his bicep is really going to burst..what do you think fellow FD? Maybe I need to see the clear picture to confirm it..

Guest ahduh

Just saw the photos uploaded on sup3rjunior.com. The captions were president and 1st lady taking A stroll in the park... Kekek has sora gain recognition as 1st lady already??? ;)

@ahduh, I saw the post and I'm so happy seeing it! :D

More and more celebrity couples expose their relationship to the public now and I hope both of them will too! Hehehehehe...

@koreaTSL, hope for better picture soon! Were you there seeing them dating? Oh! Lucky you!

Guest robinblue91

hey! well i know this is not right time to ask this question but here i go any ways... lolx...what does snail bride refers to?

Guest lallinachan

@KoreaTSL: AWSOME!! Yay!! It's the best thing ever to come home from university and see DC holding hands! thankyou for uploading us!!

wow, FD! Now we have another topic to discuss to kill time! I guess that if it is a honeymoon, it will have a first night... or am I wrong? How can a honeymoon last only one day?

btw.... about Eunseo..... if that article is true, then she went on the blind date when she was interested in that other actor. That is NOT GOOD AT ALL!! Donghae prepared such a special thing for her... I really can say now she was not good enough for him. Donghae is better with someone else!!

Thanks to all of you detective FD^^ (you are really an amazing team!! *shakes hands*). Thanks to @witeku and @Hanyi we are confident they could not have met on june 8 either. I always read every information and opinion you give to help. I guess we still can't really spot the day of ep 22, but we restricted the possibilities to three days, that's good ;) (also, we can get information even in the future episodes, who knows?).

For now let's spaz about honeymoon!! I wish they'll have a night together^^ and I hope that the workaholik Teukie will forget work for a while (remember he can't have a holiday for two consecutive days...^^; I hope Sora will use all her charm!).

Ah! If you have some free minutes, can you please help hubby? vote for him here please (and if you can help Super Junior too... we want a happy family, don't we?)
http://global.mnet.com/choice/vote_intro.m?langCd=en&clk=

@lallinachan! Hope your meeting with your professor went well.
Anyway, i doubt that they will have their first night though since i saw an article saying that SME artist will involve in I AM promotion at various cinemas in korea from 21st until 26th. So i guess Leeteuk as the leader of suju will involve as well? Unless their turn is not tomorrow or Leeteuk get the permission from SME to be excluded from the promo, then we will get their honeymoon/first night episode! 
Oh, i can't wait to see this. This saturday's episode is coming but yet i'm waiting for their next one already. Greedy me :P
By the way, Leeteuk just tweeted. So i guess their filming ended? T_T
Lee Teuk ‏@special1004

내 본명이 박정수...난줄알고 깜짝놀랐어^^;;아 난 사람들이 이특으로 알고있지~^^ㅋㅋㅋ

Expand

Guest robinblue91

@lazyme2day: thanks! lolx!

leeteuk tweet translation:
special1004 : The weather becomes hot, and it means that Super Junior's comeback comes too. @special1004: My real name is Park Jungsu...I thought it was me and got a shock^^;; Ah people know me as Leeteuk right~^^ㅋㅋㅋ [Trans by AllRiseXiahtic] (via SJFever)
hmm! whats the second tweet about!? 

Guest ahduh

@lazyme2day: thanks! lolx!

leeteuk tweet translation:

special1004 : The weather becomes hot, and it means that Super Junior's comeback comes too. @special1004: My real name is Park Jungsu...I thought it was me and got a shock^^;; Ah people know me as Leeteuk right~^^ㅋㅋㅋ [Trans by AllRiseXiahtic] (via SJFever)

hmm! whats the second tweet about!? 

hey! well i know this is not right time to ask this question but here i go any ways... lolx...what does snail bride refers to?

It refers to a well-known fairy tale story where the bride is a snail who secretly transforms into a beautiful woman and who prepares sumptious meals for the man when he's at work. 

ooo. Really? Did I misunderstand the meaning? My apologies if I did. Thanks for the correction.

Guest elijawol

It refers to a well-known fairy tale story where the bride is a snail who secretly transforms into a beautiful woman and who prepares sumptious meals for the man when he's at work. 

Yeah I googled it and you are right about the meaning of snail bride the full title of that story is " the mud snail bride"

@koreanTSL I hope you can upload the picture soon...forgive me for my patience coz I don't have that...jejejeje

Guest Moielle

Guest blazingheartjihoo

I thought your appearance in WGM will be over..due to the strikes..but hey! im surprise..I saw your episode 22...! really great even though its obviously awkward for the both of you..! Hands up for Sora's aggressiveness..way to go girl ! ^_^

Guest robinblue91

thanks all! for explanation!it totally make sense now, she did prepare food n hide! lolx! ah! pretty snail bride!