[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I'm just curious why only Kang Sora is the one who is saying that they are texting each other like before DH2 presscon she said they were texting and now as well but I never heard leeteuk said that they are texting each other does it mean that only our sora is affected on the texting and for leeteuk it is just normal for him......

How I wish leeteuk can also say that they are texting because in strong heart he never discuss much abot sora compared to lee jang woo.. I wish leeteuk can be more vocal or maybe he is used to hiding things like this but how come sora is the one saying it especially she is a lady..I find it strange ...what do you think???

I agree with most of you... I think he is protecting Sora from the attacks from crazy ELFs... it' so bad these fans are not able to see how great Sora is...

I also think it has something to do with  SM Entertainment... we all know these companies are very restrictive... they don't like their idols having formal girlfriends or boyfriends (specially when we talk about male idols), so probably Teukie just can not talk about Sora at all... :S

@ ary1004 :     loved the GIF!!!!! ^^

@to everyone:   Was there a preview of next week episode at the end of episode 20?? I've been looking for it but with no results...  so if any of you has a  link or the video to post it  I would be forever grateful!!!!

I agree with most of you... I think he is protecting Sora from the attacks from crazy ELFs... it' so bad these fans are not able to see how great Sora is...

I also think it has something to do with  SM Entertainment... we all know these companies are very restrictive... they don't like their idols having formal girlfriends or boyfriends (specially when we talk about male idols), so probably Teukie just can not talk about Sora at all... :S

@ ary1004 :     loved the GIF!!!!! ^^

@to everyone:   Was there a preview of next week episode at the end of episode 20?? I've been looking for it but with no results...  so if any of you has a  link or the video to post it  I would be forever grateful!!!!

episode 21 preview:

http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/video-120331-wgm-preview-leeteuk-sora-dimple-couple-ep-21-next-week/

credit:leeteukandkangsorawordpress.com

Guest chikuma

Hi FD guyssmile.gifThank you so much for your news,gifs,links etc.Really enjoy reading this thread.

Can i give my  opinion about Sora's interview?Rather than being too excited or too happy i'm more relieved that they do contact each other during the strike.I guess 40 days mean from 7th Feb( the last shooting) until now.I strongly believe Sora start to feel something special about her relationship with Leetuk.Now i think  it's up to Leetuk to make a desicion whether to change  it  from 'close friend' to another level.About all the proof during the first 3 month(Oct-Dec)  they met (Sukira,twitter,SStp etc) I definiteny  agree with Akane_tran view's (this thread at pages 40 or something after SS4 proposal).Leetuk is someone that easily fall in love with someone especially with someone that have beauty and great personality like Sora .Now i think  he feel ease and  comfortable with Sora.Something like she's' my wife' now and the skinship become more natural..

I dont dare to hope for more miracle between them to happen especially the enlistment's date is  the key factor here.I sincerely feel happy and thankful if they end up being a real couple..For now by knowing that they do contact and take care of each other during this strike make me happy and grateful and delusional again ke...ke..

Guest lallinachan

Oh, yes! You guys are right: It could also be because he wants to protect Sora^^..... even tought it will not stop all the bashing, but one do what can be done, ne? And Sora is a strong princess^^

Anyway, I've seen strong heart 122... Is it only me that one moment wants to hug Teukie for something he said.. and the next wants to punch his head for some other thing he said? I'll be more precise:

1) -moment wanting to give him a hug ---> Teukie honestly said that since he is growing old, he'd rather be, for the woman he loves, the last man. - Ok, that was a bit much possessive, but I think it was a sincere tought and everybody took it as too much, and laught it off. But Teukie espression... I don't know, for me he was being honest (like in the special when MCs laughted about his speech).

2)- moment I want to punch his head ---> Teukie said that WGM husbands outside the show can go to the club (to meet new girls) when they are on strike.

Using my rational mind, I perfectly know he was probably joking, and even if he wasn't he has EVERY right to do just so, because he is a single man... but part of my irrational mind still wants to kick him, lol! That means I need a break ;)

Guest teuksoralover

Very busy today, so can only take a quick look at the article.  The first part of the interview mainly covered Sora's comments on the recent controvery of WGM being a scripted programme (due to the hint card shown in Woojung's Indonesia wedding).  Sora said the writers will provide hint cards about the locations they should be moving, but everything otherwise was impromtu (they had to shoot from morning till everything is completed).  She mentioned that there were six cameras shooting at the same time, which she thought was more like a documentary. 

MBC 파업으로 40일이 넘게 '신랑' 이특을 못보고 있다는 강소라는 "문자로 안부는 주고받는데 (이)특 오빠가 슈퍼주니어 활동으로 외국에서 활동하느라 너무 바쁘다"라며 "촬영이 재개되면 또 처음처럼 내게 존댓말하지 않을까 걱정"이라고 말하며 웃었다.

그는 "특 오빠가 워낙 내게도 예의 바르게 해준다"라며 "이특이 아닌 '예의특'"이라고 웃으며 말했다.

Sora mentioned that during the some 40 days of MBC strike, she exchanged textings with Teukie (Sora called Teukie as "Teuk Oppa" in the interview).  As Teukie was always busy in overseas activities, sometimes she was worried that he had to tell her everything about himself like the first time they met (Hanyi: I am not sure if the above translation is correct, guess Sora meant Teukie has to update her about his activities during the period they didn't meet each other).  "Teuk Oppa was very polite that I joked him as "Polite Teuk (예의특)" (예의특's pronounciation in Korean is "Yea-i-teuk").

Sorry for not able to translate the article in full.

Omo. :) Haha. That is why Leeteuk is always on his phone with his fantaken pictures. :) He feels responsible about updating her. hahaha.

Guest teuksoralover

Oh, yes!You guys are right: It could also be becouse he wants to protect Sora^^..... even tought it will not stop all the bashing, but one do what can be done, ne? And Sora is a strong princess^^

Anyway, I've seen strong heart 122... Is it only me that one moment wants to hug Teukie for something he said.. and the next wants to punch his head for some other thing he said? I'll be more precise:

1) -moment wanting to give him a hug ---> Teukie honestly said that since he is growing old, he'd rather be, for the woman he loves, the last man. - Ok, that was a bit much possessive, but I think it was a sincere tought and everybody took it as too much, and lought it off. But Teukie espression... I don't know, for me he was being honest (like in the special when MCs laughted about his speech).

2)- moment I want to punch his head ---> Teukie said that WGM husbands outside the show can go to the club (to meet new girls) when they are on strike.

Using my rational mind, I perfectly know he was probably joking, and even if he wasn't he has EVERY right to do just so, because he is a single man... but part of my irrational mind still wants to kick him, lol! That means I need a break ;)

Haha. I agree with you. :) When he said something about the club... I was like, don't do that. Okay? :) Haha. But you know what, I will just put my faith ti both Teuk & Sora. This is the first time I supported a couple like this and I will celebrating if they end up together. Some FDs said that lets start talking about good things because it happens. :) Lets us start talking about them being together. Haha.

@ary – LOL at your gif. I feel the same as Hanyi, I feel embarrassed when Teuk jumped to Sora. Haha. I don’t know why. They are very cute.

@sqd66 – Very nice HD pictures of Teukso. I wish I could save then.

Guest ary1004

thanks to all that like the gif...glad you all like it but it wasnt fully mine :sweatingbullets: ..it was actually one of my favourite gif of kangteuk...since teuk was so eager about the kiss, i kept thinking bout the gif and then decide to change the gif to a teukso gif :P...

Hi FD guys*quoted image*Thank you so much for your news,gifs,links etc.Really enjoy reading this thread.

Can i give my opinion about Sora's interview?Rather than being too excited or too happy i'm more relieved that they do contact each other during the strike.I guess 40 days mean from 7th Feb( the last shooting) until now.I strongly believe Sora start to feel something special about her relationship with Leetuk.Now i think it's up to Leetuk to make a desicion whether to change it from 'close friend' to another level.About all the proof during the first 3 month(Oct-Dec) they met (Sukira,twitter,SStp etc) I definiteny agree with Akane_tran view's (this thread at pages 40 or something after SS4 proposal).Leetuk is someone that easily fall in love with someone especially with someone that have beauty and great personality like Sora .Now i think he feel ease and comfortable with Sora.Something like she's' my wife' now and the skinship become more natural..

I dont dare to hope for more miracle between them to happen especially the enlistment's date is the key factor here.I sincerely feel happy and thankful if they end up being a real couple..For now by knowing that they do contact and take care of each other during this strike make me happy and grateful and delusional again ke...ke..

i'm sooo agree with you

Oh, yes!You guys are right: It could also be becouse he wants to protect Sora^^..... even tought it will not stop all the bashing, but one do what can be done, ne? And Sora is a strong princess^^

1) -moment wanting to give him a hug ---> Teukie honestly said that since he is growing old, he'd rather be, for the woman he loves, the last man. - Ok, that was a bit much possessive, but I think it was a sincere tought and everybody took it as too much, and lought it off. But Teukie espression... I don't know, for me he was being honest (like in the special when MCs laughted about his speech).

LOL but yeah..agree with you too...but i dont think teukie is a club guy :), so no worries..it's just for jangwoo :P...but watching it (i forget when), i was like, "teukie~~ *sigh *shake my head"

p/s: @lallinachan can you pass me the latest timeline of January? u can PM me or just post it here :)..thanks in advance

Guest teuksoralover

Kang Sora’s manager tweeted this picture. According to some tweets, Kang Sora was trending on naver at number 1 two days ago.

사무실에서 컴퓨터를 켯다. 인터넷을 켜자마자 익숙한 얼굴이 보였다. 이건 감동인거다.정말. 히히

3-11.jpg

---Old pictures of Sora on her manager’s account.

She looks really simple.

2-11.jpg

The funny cake for her from DC inside fans.

1-17.jpg

Credit: han0127

When I watched the MAMA FANCAM backstage in Singapore again when Teukso met, I saw this manager greeting Teuk warmly. He seems pleased about Teuk & him being her husband.

Thanks, Hanyi, for the wonderful translation. Thanks, ary, for the cute gif. Thanks, angel, for posting the initial interview, and thanks, dzudzu for posting the translation. Thank you for making this day extremely happy for all the fans. It settles down a lot of my uncertainties.

I agree with viyra's post in regards to LT's silence. Having Sora saying that they still text each other is different from LT saying it. When Sora says it, anti still can make up excuses for Sora's claim (like the horrible accusation of her wanting to gain fame...etc). When LT says it, it is like their own idol dashes their dream...it is more detrimental. I think LT learned, from all those experiences, that he should refrain from mentioning anything that has to deal with Sora or his ideal type because he and Sora will definitely get backlash from it.

And I agree with lallinachan. I love him when he said he wanted to be the last man for the woman that he loves...but then he goes and make that joke about clubbing during strike time. I wanted to him him for saying that even though it is clear that he is joking.

Guest Lil_V

Thank you hanyi for making my heart at peace and happy after hearing all the 4 of you about what i was thinking..Now I'm super happy again..thank you guys you are all the best :)

I guess you are right some elf members might not like sora..regarding twitter do you have any leeteuk twitter about sora??i guess i was not aware of that one please show me the link so i can see what it is..what about the bashing??why did he get mad with those bashers what was the reason??please enlighten me with this things I was a little late DC fan as you can see I just started last march so I was not fully aware of this before compare now that I'm always checking them every minute even at work..

I have one more question in my mind...I remember lee jang woo said that he always checked eunjung name and his name to find some news about her..do you think leeteuk is also doing this now??I mean recently doing because before he done that in one of WGM episode but i dont know now..

Thank you guys for bearing with me..love you all DC fans :) mwah..mwah..mwah

I can't agree more with all of your opinion about Teuk being more silence.

I noticed that he started to be on his a bit more silent mode after the incident about Lee Min Jung. He himself got bunch of harsh on his twitter, blaming him, even it was reported the harsh replies also came a lot from DC lovers... He...next, tried to overcome this, by tweeting something about his ideal type, supported by beloved brother Donghae.

From this moment I guess he tried hard to be more careful behalf his actions and what he said, esp about woman in his life.

For sure, since, yeahh...we know, still Lots of ELFs outside there hate Sora as well, in the other side, I think he wants to protect her.

But once again gestures speak a lot. His V sign (he never does as many as this time, doesn't he?), when he pulled his tongue out at SS4 (the same gesture like Sora's), and even saying, it doesn't matter who was the first, it is matter to be with woman he loved till the end, sounds like ELFs motto hahahaha.., and eyes contact to the camera as if he wanted to say that to some one :phew:

Well let's keep supporting them... Me myself feel simply happy at least knowing they communicate outside WGM, the do concern each other.

Here's links if you want to read about Teuk tweet incidents. Perhaps it has been posted befor, but in case if you want to look back of what had happened last time...

Credits for www.dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com for her awesome point of view. She's really DEBAK!

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/category/teuks-twitter/

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/hae-helps-with-defining-teuks-ideal/

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/to-the-delusional-folk/

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/lee-minjung-ideal-type-my-foot/

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/teuks-deleted-tweets-to-sora/

Let's be grateful of any simple things they do for their relationship, FD... Hwaiting!

Since our couple's waltz and tango scene in episode 20 has been a hot topic lately (whatever happened to the other couple), I would love for LeeTeuk to watch this and learn how to do it. Al Pacino is blind in this movie and he made it a little amusing while dancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHhSVJ_S6A&feature=related

I want to add: When DC first did the tango where the music stopped, Sora's hand was on LT's shoulder; but when they did it the second time, her arm was wrapped below his neck/nape (or almost hugging him). She even reminded LT that the intro has to have a lot of expression.

hanyi/heidi please translate this thx :)

강소라 "연기력 논란, 충격이었죠"[인터뷰ⓛ]

[티브이데일리 선미경 기자] 배우 강소라(22)가 꿈을 안고 높이 날았다. 최근 종방한 KBS2 월화드라마 '드림하이2'(극본 장은미, 연출 이응복)는 강소라에게 배우로서 한 단계 성장하는 계기가 됐다.

'드림하이2'에서 강소라는 매사 과하게 긍정적이고 발랄한 에너지가 넘치는, 예고에 다니면서 열심히만 하면 가수가 될 수 있을 거라고 철썩 같이 믿고 있는 신해성 역을 맡았다. 드라마에서는 처음 맡는 주연이고, 가수를 꿈꾸는 예고 학생이기 때문에 음악과 춤도 필요했다.

"감독님께서 부담 없이 하라고 하셨어요. 함께 리쌍 콘서트에도 가고, 전 슈퍼주니어 콘서트도 봤고, 뮤지컬도 좋아하는데 그런 경험이 도움이 많이 된 것 같아요"

"역할 자체가 가수가 되고 싶지만 노래는 못하는 캐릭터라 무리하게 노래를 시키시거나 하진 않았어요"

이번 작품에서 강소라는 정진운 지연 JB 김지수 가희 박진영 등 아이돌 가수 출신, 혹은 연습생 친구들과 호흡을 맞췄다. 보통 그녀가 작업했던 드라마에서와는 달리 그녀보다 신인이고 연기에 처음 도전하는 출연자들이 많았다.

"우선 작품을 별 탈 없이 무사히 마쳐서 정말 감사해요. 무엇보다 함께 작업한 친구들과의 좋은 추억이 선물로 남은 것 같아요. 그들은 가수 출신이지만 에너지가 넘치고 어설프게 아는 것보다 끼가 많고 자유로워요. 그런 모습이 오히려 '드림하이2'에 잘 어울렸던 것 같아요"

나이가 비슷한 또래 친구들과 촬영하다 보니 정도 많이 들었고 촬영장 분위기도 다른 작품과 달랐다. 강소라 '드림하이2'에서 함께 작업한 친구들과의 좋은 추억을 선물로 받았다는 말을 할 정도로 작품 속 기린예고 친구들은 실제로도 호흡이 좋았다. 물론 촬영장 분위기도 그 어느 작품보다 밝고 시끄러웠다.

"분위기는 활발하고 산만하고 시끄러웠어요(웃음). 혼도 많이 났고요. 김지수 씨와 정진운 씨가 정말 활발했어요"

하지만 기린예고에 웃음꽃만 피었던 것은 아니다. '드림하이2'는 전 시즌인 김수현 수지 주연의 '드림하이' 보다 낮은 시청률을 기록하며 기대에 못 미치는 성적을 냈다. 물론 시청률이 다는 아니지만 주연배우로서의 부담감은 떨칠 수 없었다.

"시청률이 안 나왔다고 해서 기운이 떨어지고 그런 것은 없었어요. 그런데 아무래도 고생하는 스태프들은 시청률이 잘 나오면 더 힘이 날 텐데 그런 점은 죄송해요. 주인공으로서 책임감이 없지는 않죠"

뿐만 아니라 강소라는 '드림하이2'를 하면서 때 아닌 연기력 논란도 겪어야 했다. 전작인 영화 '써니'를 통해 제20회 부일영화상 신인 여자연기상을 수상한 강소라에게 연기력 논란은 생각지도 못했던 것. 특히 이번 연기력 논란은 극 초반 다른 캐릭터에 폐를 끼치는 에피소드와 관련돼서 불거지며 여러모로 당황스러운 상황이 됐다.

"상처가 안됐다고 하면 거짓말이고 충격적인 일이었어요(웃음). 그런데 조금이라도 그런 여지가 있기 때문에 나온 거라고 생각해요. 그 이후 연기톤도 바꿨어요. 조금 더 자연스럽게요. 사실 저는 그런 기사를 봐도 빨리 헤어 나오는 편인데 주위에서 자꾸 '걱정하지 말라'며 다독여 주시고 관심을 주시니까 그게 더 따끔거리기도 했어요(웃음)"

지금은 웃으면서 말하지만 배우로서 연기력 논란을 겪은 것은 굉장히 힘들었을 터. 그런 아픈 경험도 웃으면서 솔직하게 말하는 강소라가 더욱 멋져 보인다.

"'드림하이2'는 정말 큰 공부를 했다는 생각이 들어요. 좋은 경험이었고 절대 후회는 없어요"

연기력 논란이라는 아픈 성장통을 겪은 후 강소라는 더욱 단단해졌고, 신해성 캐릭터를 더욱 사랑스럽게 그려냈다. 그래서 그런지 극 중 신해성은 인기 아이돌 가수 제이비(JB 분)와 록스타를 꿈꾸는 반항아 진유진(정진운 분)으로부터 열렬한 구애를 받는 달콤한 시간을 맞았다.

"제이비와의 재래시장 데이트가 좋았어요. 요즘엔 그런 데이트가 별로 없잖아요. 분위기도 좋았고요(웃음). 백화점에서 쇼핑하는 것보다 생선 만지고 길거리 돌아다니면서 떡볶이 먹고 그런 게 좋더라고요"

"제이비와 유진 둘 다 정말 매력적인 것 같아요. 그런데 유진은 너무 자유분방하고, 또 제이비는 아이돌에 슈퍼스타라 너무 힘들 것 같아요(웃음). 저는 편안하고 얘기 잘 통하고 배려심 많은, 취미가 맞아서 같이 할 수 있는 사람이 이상형이예요"

'드림하이2'를 통해 달콤한 사랑과 쓰디쓴 성장통을 함께 겪은 배우 강소라, 앞으로 그녀가 보여줄 새로운 모습이 더욱 기대된다. 그렇다면 강소라는 과연 어떤 배우를 꿈꾸고 있을까.

"연기 잘 한다는 얘기를 가장 듣고 싶죠. '캐릭터가 매력 있다. 잘 한다' 이런 소리가 제일 좋아요. 예쁘다는 말을 떠나서 그것만 들어도 정말 행복할 것 같아요. 또 한 사람, 개인으로 봐도 본받을 점이 많은 사람이었으면. 너무 신비주의를 고집한다기보다 누군가의 롤모델이 될 수 있었으면 좋겠어요. 후배들에게도 아낌없이 줄 수 있는 선배가 되고 싶어요. 되려면 아직 멀었지만요(웃음)"

30bcxlk.jpg

6gzt3c.jpg

1zxqw4h.jpg

16iha1s.jpg

Cre http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1332835680295086002

Guest lallinachan

Hi FD guys*quoted image*Thank you so much for your news,gifs,links etc.Really enjoy reading this thread.

Can i give my  opinion about Sora's interview?Rather than being too excited or too happy i'm more relieved that they do contact each other during the strike.I guess 40 days mean from 7th Feb( the last shooting) until now.I strongly believe Sora start to feel something special about her relationship with Leetuk.Now i think  it's up to Leetuk to make a desicion whether to change  it  from 'close friend' to another level.About all the proof during the first 3 month(Oct-Dec)  they met (Sukira,twitter,SStp etc) I definiteny  agree with Akane_tran view's (this thread at pages 40 or something after SS4 proposal).Leetuk is someone that easily fall in love with someone especially with someone that have beauty and great personality like Sora .Now i think  he feel ease and  comfortable with Sora.Something like she's' my wife' now and the skinship become more natural..

I dont dare to hope for more miracle between them to happen especially the enlistment's date is  the key factor here.I sincerely feel happy and thankful if they end up being a real couple..For now by knowing that they do contact and take care of each other during this strike make me happy and grateful and delusional again ke...ke..

Yes, Akane_tran told us that Teukie easily fall in love, and by what we can see... well, I don't want to be too delusional, but he gives us every indication that Sora is not a simple friend to him. Even him saying (in the blackroom scene) that he always wanted to be kissed by her... well, that it's not something we expect from just a close friend (that's assuming he wanted a kiss on the lips, just like he said at the bowling game). Since the SSTP call, I had some doubts, I saw how he was happy at the school date, but still the doubt was there. After the SSTP call, we could see that he was really that way even outside the show. I don't have doubts now: he likes her. Hanyi also said that the kind of skinship he is displaying is not normal for just collegues, and by watching Teukie in other show, I can say it's not his usual behaviour even with his friends. But this couple is really too much, even ehen things are getting fine, there are obstacles in the way: this strike it's one of the problems. The fact that they still are in contact makes me happy, and I agree with you: I feel grateful and I should not hope for more than them just being close, and that's because, as you said, the enlistment date is the key factor. What will do Teukie? let her go to have her carrier? or make a move? Will he be the generous and rational business man, that will see she has the oppotunity to grow in her carrier without being attached to him, or will he be the man who doen't want to lose this amaziong girl that happend to cross his life? I agree with you: the choice is his, because I think Sora is alredy half way in love with him, or I should say (as sqdd66 said) she is infatuated with him, and that concern me a little. Did she saw Teukie flaws? maybe yes, he showed even to us FD some of them, so maybe she has surpassed her infatuation phase, to a more real feeling...I hope so.

Enjoy this video, FD!!! Waltz and Tango instruments our DC dances ^^

Moon River Percy Faith Orchestra

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oT17b9-UhgE

Por Una Cabaeza

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Since our couple's waltz and tango scene in episode 20 has been a hot topic lately (whatever happened to the other couple), I would love for LeeTeuk to watch this and learn how to do it.  Al Pacino is blind in this movie and he made it a little amusing while dancing.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I want to add:  When DC first did the tango where the music stopped, Sora's hand was on LT's shoulder; but when they did it the second time, her arm was wrapped below his neck/nape (or almost hugging him).  She even reminded LT that the intro has to have a lot of expression.

Thankyou Lil_V and virya, I absolutely love this songs. They are from two movies I really like, and I guess Sora had them in mind too^^

p.s. Hanyi, I am considering again the possibility for episode 20 to have been filmed the same day... after Teuksoralover comment, I'm considering that it's rather strange for a girl like Eunseo to wear the very same dress for another occasion... Sora's hair might have been partly hidden in its leight from her swether... mmm, have to investigate *detective mode* ;)

@Teuksoralover and ary: so it wasn't only me wanting to pinch teukie in the strong heart episode? XD LOL!

fyesuw.jpg

9ql47t.jpg

Cre http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201203272011263&sec_id=540101

----------------------------------------

ppl in baidu translated part1 of tvdaily news.basically it's about her opinion on DH2.

bcoz of low ratings,ppl start to criticize and she felt burden and is her responsibility bcoz she's the female lead.

Guest lallinachan

Hey FD... LOL, Teukie has changed his avatar in twitter... he chose one of his hottest outfit, and I'm sure all elf remember it (from bonamana). He chose this:

image.jpg

What do you think will be Sora's reaction? and why Teukie is picking a photo from 2010? He should know very well he made an impression in that performance.... Is he trying to seduce Sora? LOL, bear with me FD, I am very well known tourist in lala-land^^