[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest sunnymushrooms

leeteuk showing his support to kang sora is a good step and a good sign that he indeed cares for kang sora (if one does not, he would not bother send messages, such a waste of time if one does not care).... and puts in some effort to be a friend, at this point, to kang sora.

i usually watch a dimple couple episode  not less than 5 times. that's how i love these two, and how much fun i get watching them.

Omg, I'm guilty of rewatching the episodes like mad too. =w= You know what would be awesome? If MBC released the stuff they cut out from the editing just on a website for fans, so that they don't need to pay for broadcast time, but fans could just get more...

Yeah yeah wishful thinking.

And yeah :D I'm really happy that TeukSo are at least friendly to each other. I think this has been said in the thread before about how they cannot "realistically" have a relationship for a variety of reasons for the next little while (Teuk going to military, Sora with her new career...) but I hope they can remain to be friends. I think akane or some other ELF posted that it's not easy for Teuk to like someone, but once you're someone he cares about, he cares about you loyally?

I hope they remain good oppa-dongseng friends at the very least :X!!

I follow Sora's nail art. She had that nail art/design at the Christmas special,the new apartment epi,the continuation in the apartment and now this episode as well..so were they filming straight for a few days? The nail polish can stay on for a week- week and a half but more than that would be hard. Unless the nail art was for Dream High and they re-did it for some scenes..see how crazy I can get on things that don't really matter.

Sungmin is multi talented. I saw him on Star King a few times and he is an awesome magician,etc...whatever he takes up he excels in...

They are all multi talented but Sungmin sticks out...

I couldn't help but notice her colourful nails too, ahaha! It has gotten me the itch lately to start painting my own. ^_^; Keke..

And Sungmin, capturing the hearts of everyone... ahaha. I agree.

@akane: The last meme of "REAL men have ducky phones" made me lol. I lurrve it. XD Why is Teuk associated with a duck..? But my goodness, he looks handsome in the meme... XD

"btw, i'm curious... what do you mean by suju gang differering and so alike? different from what? so alike what?"

Akane_tran what I mean is that they all are similar in their Super junior-ness...that they have a strong familial type bond with one another. As with any family not everyone is the same personality wise. They each have different talents and apptitudes. For instance Kangin and Leeteuk both have the apptitude/ability to be in front of cameras and MC and lead the show with their speaking abilities while others are quite reserved. I probably didn't mean too much by the statement...so nothing too deep in my thinking process when I said it.

Sora should be okay with the fact that Leeteuk knows how to secretly date LOL...It'll help in the future Sora!

I wonder who Leeteuk was referring to when he said many people are coming out in the open and dating...

the only ones i knew are Wonder girls leader ,Lee Hyori,Lee Min Ho and his actress GF,baek Ji Young. Any more? Actually

that's quite a lot more than I thought as I continued to jot down the ones I know .:lol: 

Let's hope Leeuteuk and Sora become one of those couples who are open about it.

Yup, Heenim is doing his military services outside the military camp, because of that accident. He is working like a regular employee(a public servant) in a public office. So after his work he can go around, and enjoy his freedom doing things he wanted to do.. As for Leeteuk's enlistment, i think it will before or after his birthday,so probably June or July.. I don't know if he will be like Heenim, but i am wishing, that he'll be in public office.. so he can continue update us with his everyday life..

Wow that is great ! 

but also for him ( Heenim ) will do it for 2 years without joining the SUJU ?

Thanks

Guest alga215

Wow that is great ! 

but also for him ( Heenim ) will do it for 2 years without joining the SUJU ?

Thanks

His activity as a performer/artist will have stop while doing his military services.. it is a must.. so even if they have their free time.. I'm a little worried about leeteuk here.. because he is known to be a workaholic guy.. he tends to be lonely when he's not working..

His activity as a performer/artist will have stop while doing his military services.. it is a must.. so even if they have their free time.. I'm a little worried about leeteuk here.. because he is known to be a workaholic guy.. he tends to be lonely when he's not working..

Ya , they are not super Junior but Super Active artist !!!!!!! 

so as u said , it is so sad may be for them to not be busy and having a free time !!! but I am sure if that the case to teuki , he will be composing songs , preparing for programs or just enjoying Secretly dating wink.gif

Guest 33ru_mieru

Nice catch of the watchKaelstorm ! I love stuff like that being found out! They may have started at 8am and with filming etc...and editing of the show and other variables could have made the them be there a long time.

I follow Sora's nail art. She had that nail art/design at the Christmas special,the new apartment epi,the continuation in the apartment and now this episode as well..so were they filming straight for a few days? The nail polish can stay on for a week- week and a half but more than that would be hard. Unless the nail art was for Dream High and they re-did it for some scenes..see how crazy I can get on things that don't really matter.

Wow...Kaelstorm is always very good with TIME...the clock in the furniture store, assisting lallinachan in the timeline, and now again...Donghae's Watch!!! Wow~~~ *clap clap*

@sqd66 , Hahah, me too! I always get on things that don't matter to most people, but...can't help not too :P

Hehe...about nails and time, it's always great to refer to lallinachan's timeline....Love that timeline so much, so helpful:

sorry to cut your timeline lallinachan ^^;;;

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT  -in a day from 16 to 30 (exept 24-25-28) was made episode 13 (house)

111231 (air)----- episode special (part II) MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 (making of) episode 14 ( bakery?) BLIND DATES for FJ

and pictures also speak thousand words:

soranail01.png

(taken from DH2 trailer) - sorry not clear

soranail02.png

(taken from Sora's twitter) - she shared the picture on 10.01.2012 - the clothes she is wearing same as pic 1

soranail03.png

(taken from DH2 trailer) - Sora's Finger

Sorry to cut your post ><

but your quote about kyu was so LMAO... XD sounds like kyu is kind of wierdos who obsessed with forehead.. xD just like Steve 'kyu' Jobs with the apple!! (during SJ Sunny parody) ROLF XD

Thx mieru~!! ^^, and

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year too for all Figthing  Dimples who celebrate it ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Happy~

LOL...this is so funny...I also have this problem.. Kyu's singing in Blind Dates is really beautiful but because of the Good Friends parody, everytime I see Kyuhyun, I can only think of his character before he become Steve Kyu Jobs...the one who left apples everywhere..

Guest teuksoralover

omg really nice screen caps on the last link!! thanks for sharing!!

on a side note, even when everyone was saying that the blind date was held at 8am and complaining that it was so early... take a look at the following picture. it was before teukso appeared.

*quoted image*

watch says 920. hahaha.

Hahaha. Nice one KAELSTORM :) what an eagle eye you have there.. i was thinking maybe their calltime was 8am and teuk and sora went out by THEMSELVES to meet the girls first.. then the official blindate started past 9. :)

Everything about our couple matters. :) I agree with you about the nail art. :) She seems to have it for a long time now. :) It is fishy. Now, we need to do the time frame that we use to have here... Where is it now? So we all can assume about the meetings and sched. Hehe.

I like tha fact that they spent a lot of time together filming. From previous couples i know the couples meet and shoot all day once a week.

So next week we know who ends up with who- Donghae with Eun So(Very pretty but to mature-maybe just shy)

Sungmin with the wavy hair girl-she's the one who slightly kissed his cheek(i like her the most-not the prettiest but very out going)

Kyuhyun-the youngest girl..acting student and Sora's cast mate in Dream High

EunHyuk-Sena the oldest blond haired lady(I like her also-pretty and sincere sounding)

I wonder if all of them are really Sora's girlfriends??

I tell you I loved the episode with subs..enjoyed re-watching and seeing how the Suju gang differs and is so alike.

Sungmin is multi talented. I saw him on Star King a few times and he is an awesome magician,etc...whatever he takes up he excels in...

They are all multi talented but Sungmin sticks out...

I think she really knows all the girls. Eun-So said she is from Dongguk university... Same school that Sora goes to.. that is what I remember... the other girl shoots dream high with her... So I guess we can assume that she knows atleast two of them.  Our Sora is sincere about these things so I would love to believe that she really knows those girls. :)

And I wanna thank everyone for informing me very well about this military or public service thing that korea implements. I was just gonna ask if Heechul goes home everyday like a normal employee.. Why can't he do some TV activities but now I know it is restricted even if you have some free time. I hope that Sora and Teuk will make it real.  That is all I want.  Hahaha. And of course I am guilty too of re-watching the episodes a lot. I'm saying a lot... Not just two times or three times.  lol.

Ahmm, just wanna ask you guys.. we use to have this ratings thing per episode before.. Is it okay if we see it again? I don't know if it is important for you guys but I just wanna see how teukso is carrying WGM right now. :) thanks. :)

here's some more official Dream High 2 Photos of Sora:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598#!/media/set/?set=a.205027859592801.45600.147643228664598&type=1

credit:WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora  facebook

So they filmed early January onward...I have to re check this time line..she posted  jan 10th  on twitter

but the pic may have been from a few days back...

Guest teuksoralover

https://www.facebook...28664598&type=1

So they filmed early January onward...I have to re check this time line..she posted  jan 10th  on twitter

Thank you for the pictures. :) She looks innocently pretty.

Guest bulkgoguma

download ep 15 HD available in Kshownow. I try to download from rapidshare but have problem... mediafire still okay... FD, download immediately before some problem arise...

Guest 33ru_mieru

https://www.facebook...28664598&type=1

In between recording of WGM special episode and twitter on 10.01.2012: (picture from MBC Gayo dd 31.12.2011)

mbcgayo311211.jpg

credit Kpop Express

edit: sorry to top the page, nothing to share except this-->

http://k-popexpress....n/#.Tx4NzflYjtE

"Kang So Ra will play a poor student who had studied music only from a  book and is poor at giving performances. She entered Kirin Art School  thanks to her good grade at school, but she became a problematic student  as her practical skill of musical performance was too bad. She will  later realize her genuine enthusiasm for music after meeting the other  troublemaker Yoo Jin and the idol star JB.

Kang So Ra said, “I do not feel pressure about the comparison with the  cast members who appeared in the previous drama. I am filming this drama  with my instinctive appearance as a troublemaker. I think that I have  come to have this instinct that I did not have before (laugh).”

credit - k-popexpress (above link)

Guest bulkgoguma

FD, please give me a link MBC streaming online... please. I want to watch pit a pat....sorry (  i really hope someone will help me)

download ep 15 HD available in Kshownow. I try to download from rapidshare but have problem... mediafire still okay... FD, download immediately before some problem arise...

why i dont found DL link from mediafire or rapidshare?i just found watch link from facebook n daillymotion.can you share the DL link from rapid or mediafire,thanks :)

ah~thanks for the link :)