[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Really, people. This issue has been blown out of proportion already. I understand why Leeteuk was pissed regarding fans response to his tweets regarding Lee Min Jung. I mean, all he said was although Lee Min Jung's pretty, what he likes most about her is the way she thinks. This was after Teuk watched a show Lee Min Jung appeared in and told a story about her encounter with a drug dealer. She also shared how she was once trapped naked in a bathroom in Europe. He is obviously a fan of her and i don't see anything wrong with that. This doesn't mean that Teuk is acting or faking his feelings with Sora. As far as i know, being 'married' to someone doesn't mean you're not allowed to admire another person's good trait. I know we all love Sora and Teuk dearly that's why we have the tendency to overreact over the most little things but please remember, this may also cause them undue stress. So please, once and for all, let's move on regarding this. And whatever issues may come out, especially now that Dream High 2 is gonna start, please remain as calm as possible. Thank you! :)

Guest fightinglala

We can't blame Leeteuk. The response must have offended him greatly.

But what surprised me was that, it was about 11 pm KST and still he can't move on to what happened early this morning.

People might have really plucked the nerve out of him.

I guess, right now, we are seeing a Raging Park Jung Soo.

Haha! Well, the damage has been done. Let's just wish that this won't affect the relationship of the two.

I really hope it won't.

Ugh, I'm actually thinking of Leeteuk's possible reaction based on what happened today, but the thought scared me. I don't wanna think about it anymore.

Ahhh. Let's e optimistic, still, FD!

Guest denise924

Really, people. This issue  has been blown out of proportion already. I understand why Leeteuk was  pissed regarding fans response to his tweets regarding Lee Min Jung. I  mean, all he said was although Lee Min Jung's pretty, what he likes most  about her is the way she thinks.  This was after Teuk watched a show  Lee Min Jung appeared in and told a story about her encounter with a  drug dealer. She also shared how she was once trapped naked in a  bathroom in Europe. He is obviously a fan of her and i don't see  anything wrong with that. This doesn't mean that Teuk is acting or  faking his feelings with Sora. As far as i know, being 'married' to  someone doesn't mean you're not allowed to admire another person's good  trait. I know we all love Sora and Teuk dearly that's why we have the  tendency to overreact over the most little things but please remember,  this may also cause them undue stress. So please, once and for all,  let's move on regarding this. And whatever issues may come out,  especially now that Dream High 2 is gonna start, please remain as calm  as possible. Thank you! :)

well said ..... :)

Guest alga215

What's the commotion all about?? Wow!! This thread really moved so fast..

Well what's wrong about liking or becoming a fan of someone so famous and beautiful like lee min jung.. Leeteuk is only an ordinary guy afterall..

I don't really see this as an issue because I still believe that at the end of the day he will be with someone who suits him well.. and her name is Kang Sora.. so smile guys!! Think positive!!

Guest bulkgoguma

i want to share a recap from ep 15 written by Yeo-Ja... but please if you are Son Eun so fan (I'm not her fan), don't read it...

http://the-exalted-r...-kang-sora.html

For me, the first impression about someone not really important. Try to know more about a person that first time we meet. So, I don't think i really agree  Yeo-Ja'opinion about Son Eun So but it's still okay because every person has subjective opinion...

We can't blame Leeteuk. The response must have offended him greatly.

But what surprised me was that, it was about 11 pm KST and still he can't move on to what happened early this morning.

People might have really plucked the nerve out of him.

I guess, right now, we are seeing a Raging Park Jung Soo.

Haha! Well, the damage has been done. Let's just wish that this won't affect the relationship of the two.

I really hope it won't.

Ugh, I'm actually thinking of Leeteuk's possible reaction based on what happened today, but the thought scared me. I don't wanna think about it anymore.

Ahhh. Let's e optimistic, still, FD!

Leeteuk has been in the entertainment industry for so long and he must be used to stuff like this but I THINK what offended him the most were accusations that his sincerity towards Sora was FAKE when all he ever said was that he admires the way Lee Min Jung thinks. I honestly think he is partly to be blamed because when he wrote that didn't choose the proper words, but i think it's unfair for people to judge his true feelings just because he proclaimed himself to be a fan of another well-known actress.

I don't think this will affect his friendship (or relationship) with Sora. Baby Princess as we all know by now, is a strong and mature woman. Plus, as established in the previous episode, they're determined to make 'whatever they have now' work. Kyuhyun already confirmed that TeukSo talks (using banmal) over the phone. AND Why else would Teuk sneak out of their dorm (as revealed by Eunhyuk)  to see her if (as antis claim) this was all fake? Best of all, Teuk and Sora's reaction over all these revelations confirmed they were true.  So, with all this, let us remain positive and hope for the best. :) Fighting!!!!!

Let's get over this talk about "teuk's tweet" please :)

I do believe this won't affect what already happened between Teuk and Sora... From what I see the words "ideal type" that make many fans upset... But, let's forget about it, I had enough with all of this... One thing for sure, NO BODY's PERFECT!!! I'm not Teuk's biased nor Sora's biased, I'm TEUKSORA's BIASED that's why I join this forum and FB DC Fan Page... so I stand in beetween :wub:

I was doing the couple latest episode the whole day, timing/typesetting/qc etc etc..

i would like to point out some stuffs abt them..

1) Sora has becoming more 'outspoken' after knowing leeteuk. maybe abit of him rubbed on her?

2) Sometimes she will look at lt for approval. there is a scene where eun seo asked whether she can do her introduction while seating down, sora said ok, while lt said no..sora quickly looked at lt whether he will 'reprimanded' her...very cute..lol...

3) there are few more..but im kinda exhausted..and im taking my late dinner..mebbe it will pop out later..

anyways..

for the dating couples..this is how i matchmake them to be

sungmin - sena

eun hyuk - yu-sol

donghae - eun seo

kyuhyun - yeon ju

wat u guys think??

my guess about Figthing Blind Dates :

Sungmin will choose Sena (coz she's the girl who fit his arm, lol), but Sena will choose either Kyu or Hyuk

Hyuk will choose Eun So, but we all know Eun So will definetely choose Hae

Hae off corse he choose Eun So

Kyu will choose either Yu Sol or Yeon Ju but Yu Sol will choose Sungmin and Yeon Jo will choose Hae I guess :D

Guest kaelstorm

I was doing the couple latest episode the whole day, timing/typesetting/qc etc etc..

1) Sora has becoming more 'outspoken' after knowing leeteuk. maybe abit of him rubbed on her?

2) Sometimes she will look at lt for approval. there is a scene where eun seo asked whether she can do her introduction while seating down, sora said ok, while lt said no..sora quickly looked at lt whether he will 'reprimanded' her...very cute..lol...

3) there are few more..but im kinda exhausted..and im taking my late dinner..mebbe it will pop out later..

anyways..

sungmin - sena

eun hyuk - yu-sol

donghae - eun seo

kyuhyun - yeon ju

wat u guys think??

my guess about Figthing Blind Dates :

Sungmin will choose Sena (coz she's the girl who fit his arm, lol), but Sena will choose either Kyu or Hyuk

Hyuk will choose Eun So, but we all know Eun So will definetely choose Hae

Hae off corse he choose Eun So

Kyu will choose either Yu Sol or Yeon Ju but Yu Sol will choose Sungmin and Yeon Jo will choose Hae I guess  :D

sungmin - soyul

eunhyuk - sena.

remember the preview where soyul kissed min on the cheek and sena kissed hyuk on the hand?

Now that's a good statement from LeeTeuk! Looks like he was disappointed on how people reacted. Poor guy. With the addition of WGM in his life, he definitely has been more restricted. I'm sure that statement will be misinterpreted again! fury.gif

Sad for him to think that he can't even be a fan to anybody - and even sadder that he gets scolded for saying so. So, LeeTeuk, next time you try to admire someone and you publish it, make sure she is ugly, has bad personality and has a mind of a cockroach!

work is stressful enough so I wouldn't let this thing stress me any longer. I am here to be a supporter of a virtual couple who to me has surpassed most of the others who'd been here.

sungmin - soyul

eunhyuk - sena.

remember the preview where soyul kissed min on the cheek and sena kissed hyuk on the hand?

mmm..i think soyul is too active for sungmin...she's too hyper...lol....

should be the other way ard though..anyways..i find sena's quite cute..she got alot of aegyo in her actions..lol..cant believe she's 30..

I hope after receiving so many negative comments, his idea of getting himself a girlfriend and settle down after his military services will not change...

Poor guy... Can't even have the freedom to be a fan...

Guest kaelstorm

mmm..i think soyul is too active for sungmin...she's too hyper...lol....

should be the other way ard though..anyways..i find sena's quite cute..she got alot of aegyo in her actions..lol..cant believe she's 30..

i think that soyul is bubbly and really out-going. even though it's their first meeting, you can see that she has the most comments and isnt afraid to speak her mind.

i would think that she would match well with sungmin who can be the gentle and feminine type, so she can assume the role of the "man" in that relationship rolleyes.gif

Guest denise924

anyways..

sungmin - sena

eun hyuk - yu-sol

donghae - eun seo

kyuhyun - yeon ju

wat u guys think??

i also noticed this .....

Leeteuk said " let's make them sit down " and Sora stood and asked FJ to sit down while LT is sitting .... LT looks manly on this, just like saying ... "I am the man here"  :) .... something like, Sora submits to Leetuek as his wife and Leeteuk as her husband.

oh and i agree to your matchmaking!

i think that soyul is bubbly and really out-going. even though it's their first meeting, you can see that she has the most comments and isnt afraid to speak her mind.

i would think that she would match well with sungmin who can be the gentle and feminine type, so she can assume the role of the "man" in that relationship *quoted image*

OT

lol..nothing another in-young from the Ant couple?? lol..

i also noticed this .....

Leeteuk said " let's make them sit down " and Sora stood and asked FJ to sit down while LT is sitting .... LT looks manly on this, just like saying ... "I am the man here"  :) .... something like, Sora submits to Leetuek as his wife and Leeteuk as her husband.

oh and i agree to your matchmaking!

yei !! lol...yeah..he should show whos the person wearing the pants in the relationship..lol...

after reading LeeTeuk's tweet in FB, and sensing that he is upset (he said 'happy now?'), this guy has earned my respect more. I like people who are not afraid to speak their minds. It's not about having a loose mouth or careless - it is about being honest.

LeeTeuk/Park Jeong-Soo - you did not become the leader of a big group for nothing! He could have been a good politician if his family did not disagree with his ambition to become one!!