[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest ary1004

Been busy for these past weeks, and the thread has reached 100 pages?! Omona DAEBAAAK! :lol: Like hellokittymao said, let's give ourselves a round of applause, and also a pat on the back hehe.. ;)

By the way, I tried to open the MBC link, but it's not working. The one by bluebeautysj and tvu didn't work either. :( Anyone can provide another link to stream wgm? I really want to watch today's epi. They got a house, finally! :D

Thank you again for sharing news, pict, and vid regarding our favorite couple. I love fighting dimples, I love dimple couple!

maybe it doesnt work because it doesnt start yet...less than an hour to go :)

Wowww 100+ pages!!!! Daebak!!!! FIGTHING DIMPLES hwaitingggg!!!!! :wub:

btw abt streaming, i use media player and type this url : http://live.imbc.com/onairtv it's work for me ^_^

or you can try this link : http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/1316-mgc-hd.html

Guest ASerEt

Let's all thanks Ms.Jikam and give her the biggest round of applause for making the Dimple Couple 100th Day Anniversary video project happen!!

And I really appreciate her hard work for putting all the sweetest and happiest moments of TeukKang together and compile all the international FD love notes and messages!!

Here I would like to thank all the FDs support and without u guys this video wouldn't happen too!!

Saranghe!! :wub:

EDIT

@ Ms.Jikam

Dear is it possible to tweet Leeteuk and Sora the video tomorrow repeatedly and can all the FDs here who have a twitter acc help tweet them the video link too?

I really hope they will reply to this video :)

Wat you guys think?

Wowww 100+ pages!!!! Daebak!!!! FIGTHING DIMPLES hwaitingggg!!!!! :wub:

btw abt streaming, i use media player and type this url : http://live.imbc.com/onairtv it's work for me ^_^

or you can try this link : http://www.kuhu.tv/live-tv/korean-tv/1316-mgc-hd.html

Your link is working!!! Kyaaa thank you so mu~ch! :wub: It's WooJung right now..

Yup, thank you again to Ms. Jikam for making the video.. Salam kenal hehehe :lol:

Guest denise924

OMG... watching live stream ....

...the cute mittens were Leeteuk"s .... so cute! sora wore the right mitten, leeteuk the left mitten...then he held Sora's free hand with his free hand and placed their hands inside his pocket!!! so sweet......

sorry am so happy with what i am watching right now!

OMG! These two were playing under the blankets on the bed in the furniture shop and everybody was watching! ROFL!!

And the way that Teukkie paused and looked at her at one point.... Oooooooooooohhhh!!! blush.gif

Their shopping is WAAAAAY too adorable!!

PS : Sora wanted a grand piano in their house. I don't know how that is going to work though coz the living room doesn't seem all that big. But I think there will be a piano in the house.

Guest ASerEt

OMG! These two were playing under the blankets on the bed in the furniture shop and everybody was watching! ROFL!!

And the way that Teukkie paused and looked at her at one point.... Oooooooooooohhhh!!! *quoted image*

Their shopping is WAAAAAY too adorable!!

PS : Sora wanted a grand piano in their house. I don't know how that is going to work though coz the living room doesn't seem all that big. But I think there will be a piano in the house.

Haha I'm sure Leeteuk will try to get one for their house no matter wat and I'm sure it's gonna be a white grand piano! Lol!

Guest denise924

there was a translation in twitter that said ...

#WGM They slept on the bed and started talking. Then after a while, Teuk said “Let’s get out of here. Something big will happen if we continue to sleep here..” Sora: “What big problem?” Teuk: “I’m a man!” ROFL.

also this one ....

aww RT @SJFever: #WGM House agreement. Teuk said he will wash the dishes. Sora: “But I’m better at washing dishes.” Teuk: “No, if you do the dishes, I won’t hold your hand anymore (cos it will be rough).” Teuk: “I will clean the toilet cos I did it many times before.” Sora: “Since you already did it a lot in the past, I’ll do it now..” [trans by @heequeenTing]

thank you to all those in twitter for translating while streaming is on going!

Guest ary1004

OMG OMG...haha..today's episode is really worth waiting (actually every episodes are :P)

will edit my POV later..got something to do now

also this one ....

aww RT @SJFever: #WGM House agreement. Teuk said he will wash the dishes. Sora: “But I’m better at washing dishes.” Teuk: “No, if you do the dishes, I won’t hold your hand anymore (cos it will be rough).” Teuk: “I will clean the toilet cos I did it many times before.” Sora: “Since you already did it a lot in the past, I’ll do it now..” [trans by @heequeenTing]

and sora face when saying the last part is soooo cute....what a considerate wife ^^

Guest junnace

so sad i was not able to watch the live stream. is it finished already? i'll just have to wait for someone to upload..please and thank you!

Guest ASerEt

there was a translation in twitter that said ...

#WGM They slept on the bed and started talking. Then after a while, Teuk said “Let’s get out of here. Something big will happen if we continue to sleep here..” Sora: “What big problem?” Teuk: “I’m a man!” ROFL.

also this one ....

Omo... "I'm a man!" lol!!

Sora is such a good wife. She wanted to wash the dishes and clean the toilet...

Guest szillion

Trending Naver excl.gif

Screenshot2012-01-07at33122AM.png

Dimple House trending worldwide excl.gif

Screenshot2012-01-07at32905AM.png

We will be seeing tons of role playing with this couple. Sora is good!! Haha...Teuki was so afraid to look into her eyes !

I tried to watch the livestream. It worked just fine at first, but suddenly it's laggy.. :huh: Thanks to twitter and everyone who's translating their conversation, I could keep up with the show. Gosh, they really are cute, and mushy. LOL! Now I'll patiently wait for the english sub to come out. ;)

Guest kiminaeka

#WGM Teuk asking so many questions about the new house. He wrote all the questions in the notebook. Like, what kind of furniture there is, how many toilets are there, does the water flow well..?

#WGM Sora said she like jjimjilbang cos there is one near their new house. Teuk said he likes it too. Sora said she will massage for him next time.

#WGM Sora said she wants to put a grand piano in the house but Teuk said there might not be enough space. Then Sora said if there’s no space then they will sit on the piano.

#WGM Teuk asked for artiste discount again. ROFL.

#WGM Teuk said they will sign both of their names on the contract cos if they only put one person’s name, when the quarrel, the person will say “this is my house!”. Sora: “But we’ll not quarrel..”

#WGM After they signed the contract, Teuk told the middle man “Now you can leave my house..” ROFL.

LOL! Teuk went out of his room to press the doorbell and use to intercom to talk to Sora!

They named their house the Dimple House. <3

#WGM House agreement. Teuk said he will wash the dishes. Sora: “But I’m better at washing dishes.” Teuk: “No, if you do the dishes, I won’t hold your hand anymore (cos it will be rough).” Teuk: “I will clean the toilet cos I did it many times before.” Sora: “Since you already did it a lot in the past, I’ll do it now..”

#WGM The last agreement is “Let’s create twin babies!” cos just now, the middle man said that the house is suitable for two people plus 2 children.

#WGM Host said that they're very natural at skinship now..

#WGM Teuk was “angry” cos Sora didn’t use the clock he gave her the previous time. Sora said she will bring it to their new house.

#WGM Teuk: Seems like Sora really doesn't know how to cook....

#WGM Sora said Teuk looks like a pro at cooking.

cr: @heequeenTing & @sjia13

490873796.jpg

Super Cute!

Guest teuksoralover

OMG!!! I used to be a silent reader here but I cant contain myself anymore.... I'm getting giggly... even if I dont understand a thing but their actions are sooooooo sweet... I hope you guys will welcome me here. Leeteuk and Kang sora forever. :)

Guest ASerEt

this happened in today's episode .... http://twitpic.com/8497d3 ....... and there are a lot more in @SJia13 twitter .... thank you!

so sweet...

welcome @teuksoralover!!!

Wow thanks for the link dear! I wish to see Sora's turn to massage Leeteuk in the next ep :)