[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi guys! i notice something...

Seems like almost all the photos Sora took with Leeteuk, she tends to be the one leaning towards him... :wub: but our prince Leeteuk is just like a block standing still... lol! :lol:

Any of you notice too? please look at the pink arrow and you'll know what i mean.. :D

leekang1280.jpg

leekang12802c.jpg

76672944.jpg

40793228407058164256627.jpg

I'm sorry everybody..... I know this isnt directly related to teukso... but I feel so angry... it makes it worse that only JUST now, I was writing this long post about suju going through crappy treatment from people in korea on this thread, and that already made me upset...

and now... I've witnessing anger from suju that i have never seen before... they didnt even react this way for gda last year... I guess they had lots of hope for this year, seeing how the way korea improved in its treatment, and started to recognise them, and now that they accomplished more achievements this year than any year... and I guess they had lots of hope for the year-end festival this year to be recognise in korea, finally. i think their hope only made this harder to take.

Sigh.

I've I said... suju had encountered obstacles that many other groups of their caliber didnt have to. year, after year, sometimes, month after month.

This is SO UNFAIR. And people wonder why Teukie is sometimes ruthless.

[edit]

Suju and ELF are the best... Suju are here to cheer ELF.. and ELF are here to cheer Super Junior. that's what a friendship is... Even if we have no one else, we have each other.  What matters is the story between ELF and SUJU. No one else...

Excuse me while I go away and trend "ELFs" (lol. wrong spelling) and #WeCheerForSuperJunior on twitter.  woot woot! we've already reached #1 and #5 trend worldwide. best fandom in the world. ^^

I'm off for the day. I have some precious people I need to give support to.

just got home and saw all your post.. Im not a SUJU fan/SM artist fan but i understand where your anger/all the ELFs anger is coming from  i think if my idols were treated like that also i would be so mad..mad.gif

..im always dissapointed with SME.. the way they treat their artist so unfair..only money is important to them.. they do not care if their artist are really tired of overwork..that's why some of their artist faint..

im a blackjack but i support ELF in this fight..wink.gif

Guest tainocchi

Wow...What happened in the last few hours? Broke my heart when I read SuJu had to ask fans from other fandoms to cheer for them.  :(

I noticed Sora likes to tilt her head towards Leeteuk too. But he probably wont notice or doesnt give it much thought. ^^

And I've been wanting to say Sora looks like Hah Ga In a little. XD

That's all for this post. SuJu fighting ! TeukSora fighting !

Guest 33ru_mieru

Is those jealousy healthy? Sora may take it as humour but im sure no girls would like an over-protective significant other.

If that is real....it is quite scary kind of jealousy...but if it is just for the fun of the show,it is quite funny..lol showing off lovey dovey 3 months marriage.

I am not a suju fan but because of the things happen this afternoon,despite the bad things happen,but from twitter,can see the huge amount of support suju gets from their fans.

Hope they will feel better now.hope ELF will feel better too.both suju and ELF are jjang in a way.fighto!!

I don't know if someone posted this already...sorry for re-posting again ..just wanna share ..i saw this from oh-dara.com(i keep visiting this oh-dara everyday also)

cr: WeLoveDara and Oh Dara

This was from MAMA_Off the stage 

24.jpg

look at this picture its our Baby Princess and i think LT and Sora really have a high chance to meet again after MAMA awards aside from what we saw on fancam..

vlcsnap-2011-12-29-08h37m37s69.jpg

Siwon,Yesung,Eunhyuk(guy no.2) & Shindong

vlcsnap-2011-12-29-08h37m32s220.jpg

Leeteuk at the right side 

vlcsnap-2011-12-29-08h36m12s210.jpg

SUJU

if you wanna see the video here is the youtube link

cr:1stlookTV@youtube

My link

P.S: pls. be free to remind me again if i violated soompi rules..will appreciate it..thank you!!smile.gif

Guest lallinachan

GOSH! I go to bed and sleep, thinking to add a replay to this forum, and I wake up and pratically go trough the morning reading answers abaut DC while I should be studing! And there's so much that have happened while I was sleeping! Let's go with order then^^;

I wanted to come back to SSTP and just point out that it was Teukie that won the contest abaut rice balls! I don't know why all of you say it was master2, havn't you seen the full episode? I couldn't understand why when they called Sora, they told her "rice balls" was the only thing teukie had that was good. Well, that's because he won! A male guest, the translator, and two foreign girls voted him. I don't follow very well the language but ther's little to guess when you know ther's a contest and four of them say "Leeteuk" and you see him exulting! X°°D

now that we have establisced teukie's mastery in rice balls, let's go to the next topic ;)

Teukie is, all my bias aside, the best idol leader I have known (and ive been in kpop a long time...). (for a some example.... go here: http://sujuism.blogs...art-super.html)

Becoming an ELF huh? it's a whole long process... lol. I mean anyone who likes SJ can call themselves a "fan" but to live up to the name EverLasting Friend is completely different. I myself was dragged screaming and shouting by suju into becoming an ELF. I looked down on fangirls before. Even though I crushed over tons of celebrities, I ended up "ditching" them rather quickly...I was never obsessed for too long. But with suju, the more I got to know them, the more i got sucked into loving them despite myself, and despite not being impressed with them at first, to the point where now, I actually care them as much as I would with friends or family even though I actually never met them and they dont know who i am. lol. the whole process took more than 2 years. lol. ^^ I was a dbsk-stan before that. Being an ELF is not easy. We're currently the punching bag of the kpop fandom (and I have a feeling we'll stay that way for quite a while), and like I said, despite their success, super junior are underdogs as they have encountered and still encounter obstacles after obstacles that some other groups dont have to, and who are still being underestimated by their korean compatriots. So while many people call themselves ELF lightly, they end up dropping suju at the least difficulty or controversy, or dating rumour, or for "hotter" "cooler" idols (because let's face it, sj is more the next door neighbor than the hot popular dude at school), which is the opposite of what Everlasting signify. I only called myself an ELF after I was sure that I would care for them for as long as super junior will be there... ^^ I never intended to be an ELF. When they debuted, I thought they looked uncool. somehow, one day, i just found myself with the object of seeing super junior happy. lol. in any case, as ELF and kyuhyun are saying, it doesnt matter if you're not here int here in the beginning, as long as your are an ELF until the end. btw... i'm not trying to scare you... ^^ I'm just warning you that it might become a lifetime commitment before you know it. :) It's very tedious most of the time to navigate the kpop fandom crazyness, but it's so fulfilling and meaningful as a reward to have super junior light up your day every day, and to unite with other ELF in the world to spazz and support suju. By the way, ALL ELF have to watch these two shows.. Full House (found here http://www.dailymoti.../heebumchingu/4 and there's lots of other suju vids on that channel) and Explorers of Human Being EHB found on youtube I think. It's like a the basic 101 to super junior. Those shows are like the version of harry potter of the ELF kingdom. lol. other shows can be intimate note as well.. Since you've read all the pages on this thread, you must have seen me post this: http://www.dramabean...e-strong-heart/ where in the comments section, people are discussing about super junior and shows to watch. ^^

I sometimes still think Sora might be too good for Teukie... but that's most probably because I dont know her as well as i do with Teukie, so i havent had occasion to see much, if any negative aspects yet. Like some people say, it's only when you do not sleep through the night that you realise how long it is... it's only when you spend time with someone that you discover more of their faults. In suju's case, i discovered a lot more good things than what would make the faults matter.

lol. leeteuk isnt always sincere... but he's sincere when it matters, and with people who matters. I think the 90 degree sitting is less because of height than because he feels uncomfortable... a bit "on his toes" kind of thing. But yes, he feels insecure about his height which is at the very least over 175 cm (officially 178). Among asians, that's actually already considered really tall and among everybody, that's not short either... but I guess among male celebrities, then he feels a bit inferior... Well the young man sora is working with (she even tweeted and retweeted him) is the same age as her, in 2AM and I dont think we have to worry too much about him because while he's hot, i think she considers him her friend. ^^ I think even Sora said that she's discovering a new side of her in wgm... which is not like the movie sunny, or her personality on strong heart. a bit like how teukie's shy side is not seen very often either. i guess it's a good sign that neither feels indifferent towards the other. ^^

the mbc gayo is on the 31st. ^^

Akane_tran, I want to share my kpop relationship/SuJu:

I've known SuJu two years ago (only by their music), then I started to watch Music video and TVshow with RAIN, MBLAQ and 2PM, but even if they were "cool and very good looking" I didn't feel anything for them, it was just something like -looking at them and thinking "they dance very well and are very handsome". I wasn't like "tied up"..... they all became pratically nothing when I started listening and watching a group that is very, very near SuJu (in terms of relationship): DBSK. I knew SuJu thanks to them, since you very well know that they are very close friends for abaut 10 years! But it's really hard to follow this boy band and all the problems they got into (I think they are with SuJu, the group that had most hard times of all!) so I didn't have much time to learn more abaut SuJu, but I already loved them for that little I saw. I already saw last year some episodes abaut EHB and FullHouse (but I couldn't find them all! SO THANKYOU FOR THE LINKS!!) And I agree with you: they are more real aven when they act for TVshows, I like that they are not afraid to be less cool, and adorably dorky (that even more than DBSK!). So watching them was a mean to laugh and smile, while I hurt for all the problems the other boy band got into. But of course I know that SuJu too had many hardship. Just wanted to tell that I know how being a forever fan means, you suffer and rejoice with them, it's not like anything I have felt before abaut a musicgroup. ;)

I went to SMtown in Paris just for these two boyband, and I met briefly Heechul (I didn't get a blasting photo) and I waited outside their hotel just to be able to say Hi from afar! ----> I want to say that abaut Teukie, he was the only one that when saw the fans exulting and cheering for them, when they arrived in bus, smiled to the fans and waved back! the others where like shocked/tired.

Anyway, I'll relay on you to have more video materials abaut SuJu! I hope I'll not annoy you too much :lol:

Clip of Teukie reaction to Han Ga In: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=rbC7-qc1pUM (the show is Super Junior Foresight. too lazy to find the episode number. tell me if you need it. subs for full episode can be found on rmsub.com)

Clip of Teukie with Eugene: (I already set it at the time when he starts addressing his fanboy self)

For the full show with Eugene, go here: http://smtownengsub....eeteuk-eunhyuk/

Clip from same show where he discusses dating: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=Zry7yWEGRVY (honestly, there's lots of clip like that out there but I dont have much time to find them all...)

I'm  bit worried abaut teukie's reacton to Han Ga In! she was the one that he talked abaut in WGM first episode!! so he watched sunny for her I guess..... of course. Well.... she is very, very pretty, hope Sora will meke him forget abaut her...

Leeteuk tweet because SM not notice ELF if Suju recording Gayo so only few ELF come.

Damn you SM, why they always treat Suju like this???

Sorry this news not even about TeukSo

@akane_tran is not about award is about SM not give announcement about Suju performance.

Leeteuk and Super Junior is apologize to ELF even that not their fault

is about SM fault

I already HATE SME!! I just didn't think I could hate it more!! SME always treat their group as something barely material for money, but when the group is getting more old and SME needs to open the way to other boyband, then he just throw away the old ones without respect.

many people in here maybe love SM artist/idol like Super Junior, SNSD, DBSK, Shinee and f(x) but they always hate SME.

Hope Sora can attend SBS Gayo so she can comfort uri leader.

We need Leeteuk to calm down all the ELF in the world right now cause already being worse in twitter right now many ELF really pissed of to SME (including me) and only Leeteuk can control the situation right now.

Hi guys! i notice something...

Seems like almost all the photos Sora took with Leeteuk, she tends to be the one leaning towards him...  :wub:  but our prince Leeteuk is just like a block standing still... lol! :lol:

Any of you notice too? please look at the pink arrow and you'll know what i mean..  :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I noticed that too! I guess he wants to appear taller? heheheh! XD

stay strong teukie, you are SuJu pillar so endure! Sora... hope you can help, enduring with him.

I  don't know if someone posted this already...sorry for re-posting again  ..just wanna share ..i saw this from oh-dara.com(i keep visiting this  oh-dara everyday also)

cr: WeLoveDara and Oh Dara

This was from MAMA_Off the stage 

*quoted image*

look  at this picture its our Baby Princess and i think LT and Sora really  have a high chance to meet again after MAMA awards aside from what we  saw on fancam..

*quoted image*

THANKS!!! now we know Sora was at the after party! We found teukie pictures, but not Sora's!! They definetly have met! :wub:

whoaa so many post today... first of all, I want to say I feel sorry too for ELF and SuJu,, they're not deserve to be treated like that,, they're SM's mine of gold,, I'm not even an ELF but I feel annoyed too about this things (actually I'm not a fan of particular idol lol, since I don't really know about kpop, I'm more into kdrama/kmovie)

about Sora, I get the feeling she's not an easy girl to get,and not easy to fall for man either, so IF TeukSora are meant to be together (which I'm sure with no doubt they will, hehe) they will end up together, 2 years is nothing for them as long as they have deep & strong feeling for each other,, btw someone here mention 2AM Jinwoon same age as Sora, but I think Sora is one year older than Jinwon, Jinwon is 91'ers just like Seohyun right?? cmiiw

aaaaah I really have a lot in my mind but I just don't know how to let it out,, I always using my feeling when I'm observe about korean celebrity couples (some of them are true,hehe), so it's kinda difficult to speak my thougt coz I always using my sixth sense lol

Guest alga215

Aigoo!! here i am again..

DC Lovers did you already see the article about MBC 2011 Entertainment Award..

Sora lose in Show Variety Rookie Award(Female)..and Leeteuk lose also in the same category..

hope they will win atleast best couple..

hope someone will post the article here..

its understandable.. Dimple Couple are just in their 10th episode.. they can't possibly won the award in just a short time.. cheer up. there's alot more positive things and event that will happen to them.. :)

Guest tainocchi

I think Adam Couple won for best couple. But I am not sure. Just saw it on twitter on passing. And not sure if it's ok to say this but pissed off Leeteuk looks so HOT. ^^ Just came here to say that.

Guest ginnieD

I think Adam Couple won for best couple. But I am not sure. Just saw it on twitter on passing. And not sure if it's ok to say this but pissed off Leeteuk looks so HOT. ^^ Just came here to say that.

Aww.. Our baby princess did not win the female variety rookie award =(.

@tainocchi, i thought Adam couple is not listed inside the nomination?

EDIT: Ah.. Our DC lost the best couple award to: Park Myung Soo - Jung Jun Ha (Infinity Challenge) with 19064 votes.

They were the third with 6033 votes though (the top performer from WGM).

Guest lallinachan

I thought that too! In the photos he looked more handsome than usual! XD

Guest alga215

EDIT: Ah.. Our DC lost the best couple award to: Park Myung Soo - Jung Jun Ha (Infinity Challenge) with 19064 votes.

Well i guess we should be happy for that,, :)

Guest tainocchi

@ginnie Ah sorry, I had a feeling I got it wrong. :)

@lallinachan I know right. I cant stop staring that one picture of him looking so mad. He's cute when he's happy. But when he's angry so sexy. ^^

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan I know right. I cant stop staring that one picture of him looking so mad. He's cute when he's happy. But when he's angry so sexy. ^^

Yeah! I said before (some pages ago) that teukie can be very seductive when he has a mind to it! Just look at some Bonamana live and you got an entirely new sexy teukie! Sora will get a very good packege with him! Just think: when he gets angry he gets hotter! Their couple fight will never be too long XD

... I hope ;)

@ akane_tran

Thanks a million for all your detail posts :)

For me, I can't call myself an ELF but I'm now starting to like SuJu and I consider myself more of a fan :)

The very 1st kpop idol who brought me into liking and having so much interest in the k pop world was RAIN! And until now I'm still a supportive active fan of his:) and the 2nd idol group was actually 2pm but slowly now I'm kinda losing interest in them coz now I'm in love with TeukSo and of coz SuJu!

I really gotta agree with akane_tran on how you describe about SuJu. But it's WGM TeukSo's cuteness and chemistry that brought me to like the rest of SuJu members.

I've started searching their variety shows and ive watched quite a few of them and this guys really make you can't stop loving them! ESP when you see how good a leader Leeteuk was and he really take good care of all those 12 boys! And eventually he himself became like their managers! Lol. Such a busy and tight scheduled leader like him can only rest during intervals and so the part in WGM ep11 where 'Sungmin' (I guess 99% is him) told everyone that during breaks, Leeteuk instead of resting/sleeping, he log on to the web with his iPad and view videos and pics of Sora... Awww.... After hearing this just look at Leeteuk's face and he's all flushed! Lol... And the part where he's at Shindong's SSTP, look at his happy, blushed, cheeks ascending face, and all this is no lie or act coz not a single WGM camera was there! So if he don't like Sora then he don't need to be so happy right?

And regarding the news where Leeteuk said he'll announce if he had a girlfriend after his military service and get married. I'll totally support his decision no matter who the lucky girl was to be. But ofcoz I'm hoping it's Sora... :) and I too agreed with what some of u said and I think a 2 years 'cooling' period would be good for both ESP Sora as she can concentrate on her career or maybe help up at her 'mother in law' coffee shop when she have the time... Lol.

But again, who knows what's the future gonna be... But right now I just hope to seat back and enjoy every moment of this two.

Hopefully a new home in ep13, house warming party with all the SJ members plus a pepero kiss game :) in ep14 and a official wedding ceremony and a wedding shoot!!! In ep15? Or in the ep where they celebrate their 100th day anniversary! I wanna see the happy face of Leeteuk hanging up their wedding photo on their living room wall!!

2 more days to Saturday!!!!

p/s..from what i heard this week no WGM episodes.. but i really hope it's not true

Guest charis89

wow wow. I haven't come in the past two days, and already 3 pages!! You all rock but I will need some time to read them. Anyway, the big event. When I first saw Teuk's twitter, I thought something awful must have happened. Then Donghae was apologizing to the fans moments later, it was scary. Then the article how ELF were not informed of the performance came out, I must say I was surprised and aghast. I mean, it's kind of ridiculous that such thing happened. Most of all, to a group that has been in the industry for 6 years. This is uncalled of, and terrible. and stupid... Where did professionalism go to? I just hope such things don't ever happen again.

I can't help not replying this, DC is the top performer from WGM?! Woohoo! Of course! I have been voting for them diligently (every day) even though I was kind of late in the polls. :'S But yeah, I never think they will win the awards because they are still new to the program. Still, it is great to be nominated and gained first place among other 8 month couple! ^^

p/s..from what i heard this week no WGM episodes.. but i really hope it's not true

@hiedi

Now that you mention.. It's possible because of the special events, but I'm not sure either because somehow I don't think the timings of WGM and the event clashes? Is MBC's music fest on Saturday? If it isn't, then I think there will still be WGM this week. :D

---

Finally, my main purpose of coming here. I know many things happened today so I did my best to finish this tribute video by today.. Took me some time to.. Though it's nothing special.. and kind of lousy editing.. But it's all thanks to DC that I spent my last week in laughter. And thanks to all of you, I get to know more about another side of this WGM couple. So I say here, this video is for all DC shippers. :D

http://youtu.be/yWj2ghYaFyM

Guest kopi_c_st

I realized something new while I was watching the old episode again; you guys may have already notice it.

It about the holding of hands… In episode 8, when LeeTeuk first time reached his hand out to hold Sora’s hand, at that moment she is still very shy and is very mindful of her Cold Hands. But in episode 10, you can see how they hold their hands so naturally, when LeeTeuk extended his arms twice to hold Sora’s, she immediate stretched out hers. Like what Eunhyuk commented that they hold hands so naturally now. She is no more cautious about her cold hand, but LeeTeuk being attentive has noticed it when he held her hands (before they did the wave).

What I wanted to say is that normally when a girl is comfortable with a guy, usually boyfriend or husband, she would not bother whether her hands are cold or not. Or should I say the girl would want to get warmth from the guy when they both hold hands. Kekeke…  

Ep 8

Ep8-First-Hold-Hands.gif

Ep 10

Ep10-First-Hold-Hands.gif

Ep10-First-Hold-Hands-2.gif

Ep10-Second-Hold-Hands.gif