[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After googling the english news from the prescon finally find it! :D

Lee Young Ah: a little burdensome to co-star with Yun Jung Hoon who is married to Han Ga In

By Cow Fart, on September 28th, 2011

Actress Lee Young Ah made an interesting comment regarding co-star Yun Jung Hoon.

On September 28th, the production report for cable channel OCN’s ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ was held at the Seoul Wanghipri CGV.

One of the main actors, Lee Young Ah was asked, “If in real live, a vampire like Yun Jung Hoo approaches you, how do you think you’d feel?” Lee Young Ah answered, “First of all, he is married. I’ve never seen a married vampire in any or the movies I have seen but in the drama he is not, so I’ll have to get into character.”

Lee Young Ah added, “In reality, his wife is so beautiful that it’s a little burdensome.”

In the drama, Lee Young Ah and Yun Jung Hoon play the two prosecutors who argue and disagree but both grow feelings for each other.

Additionally Lee Young Ah also commented on Yun Jung Hoon, “He is as nice a person as he looks. He is also very playful.”

‘Prosecutor Vampire’ is about the fate of prosecutor (played by Yung Jung Hoon) who suddenly becomes a vampire as uses his newly gained powers to rid the society of evil while hiding his identity. The first episode of ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ is scheduled to air on October 2nd.

Source: My Daily via Naver

http://kpopfever.com/2011/09/lee-young-ah-a-little-burdensome-to-co-star-with-yun-jung-hoon-who-is-married-to-han-ga-in/

So there will be a love line ? yay can"t wait :wub:

~~~~~~~~~

Kim Ye Jin, a little much with the cleavage?

By Cow Fart, on September 28th, 2011

kimyejinhot.jpg

The production report for OCN‘s new drama ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ took place on September 28th at the Wangshipri CGV. The beautiful actress Kim Ye Jin is getting up onto the stage for pictures drawing all eyes on her…um, probably not eyes, in her deep pink dress with a deeper neckline.

‘Vampire Prosecutor’ is about prosecutor Min Tae Yeon who suddenly becomes a vampire and uses his abilities as a vampire to defeat the evil of society.

With the total production costs amounting to 3,000,000,000 Korean won (about $2.57 million at press time), the expectation on the ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ is high. Yun Jung Hoon, Lee Young Ah, Lee won Jong, and Jang hyun Sung star in ‘Vampire Prosecutor’.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

There's a chance DramaFever or Darksmurf might sub this drama. We'll have to wait and see when the show starts airing.

Ooh great! Good to know! Although..I know DramaFever doesn’t get it out until a good while after the show is over…or I’m just too impatient^^hehe

Thanks for the info!!

I just watched the newest trailer and I’m so excited now! It looks really cool~ The fighting/action looks great and this show is so my type. Can’t wait~ Really gonna force my dad to watch this with me next time I visit home~~

&& LOL about that article on G-Dragon…I guess I see what he means..sort of? Lol

Thanks for all the pictures (those blood drinks are creepy a lil haha) and info and everything && just keeping this thread going~ aouah and denzai--Much appreciated!

Oh and..I woulda been too embarrassed to ask…also I’m new to Kdrama and I haven’t seen many, especially all the older and more acclaimed dramas, so I’m not familiar with half of the actors/actresses out there…so I wouldn’t know the answer anyways. But I noticed the ring on our lead’s finger and was wondering if he was married (because I notice a lot of the actors and actresses wearing rings on just any finger). But I’m glad someone posted that article so now I know he’s married to another actress—Han Ga In. I see they married way back in ’05 and I think it’s cool they’re still together, especially as celebrities it's really such a statement to be admired<3

Lol sorry for all my rambling~

So yeah..I feel a lil teency weency bad knowing the info now because I think he’s really attractive LOL and..if there’s any romance in this show I’ll be happy :D

Thanks again guys~~

manda.

In the drama, Lee Young Ah and Yun Jung Hoon play the two prosecutors who argue and disagree but both grow feelings for each other.

Oh my gosh denzai, I freaking love you. You just made my day even better than it was. As soon as I read the above sentence from the articles you posted, I was squealing like crazy and my heart was pounding out of control because everything is getting so exciting.

Kyah! I knew it. Their relationship starts out bad then gets better. Kyah! This was exactly how I wanted the two to start out in the drama and they are. Kyah! Ok I need to calm down a little. Breathe in, breathe out. NOT! How can I be calm at a time like this? The drama is about to start in just 4 more torturing days. Oh dear Sunday, where the hell are you? I'm like, crazily waiting anxiously here. If I have to wait any longer, I might just really go ballistic.

Of course there's gonna be a love line dear denzai. We're talking about kdramas here. There's always got to be a love line somewhere. If there's no love, then it ain't a kdrama. :lol:

Omigosh!!!! I'm sooo excited for this drama... can't wait for 10/2/11 to come. The pres - conference and stills looks looks fun and exciting. Just wish the drama would have more episode than the 12 mentioned.

12 episodes was to be expected. Cable dramas were never meant to be long anyways. They ain't as popular as the regular broadcasting channels and cable shows does tend to go more into the adult viewers category.

Ooh great! Good to know! Although..I know DramaFever doesn’t get it out until a good while after the show is over…or I’m just too impatient^^hehe

Thanks for the info!!

I just watched the newest trailer and I’m so excited now! It looks really cool~ The fighting/action looks great and this show is so my type. Can’t wait~ Really gonna force my dad to watch this with me next time I visit home~~

&& LOL about that article on G-Dragon…I guess I see what he  means..sort of? Lol

Thanks for all the pictures (those blood drinks are creepy a lil haha) and info and everything && just keeping this thread going~ aouah and denzai--Much appreciated!

Oh and..I woulda been too embarrassed to ask…also I’m new to Kdrama and I haven’t seen many, especially all the older and more acclaimed dramas, so I’m not familiar with half of the actors/actresses out there…so I wouldn’t know the answer anyways. But I noticed the ring on our lead’s finger and was wondering if he was married (because I notice a lot of the actors and actresses wearing rings on just any finger). But I’m glad someone posted that article so now I know he’s married to another actress—Han Ga In. I see they married way back in ’05 and I think it’s cool they’re still together, especially as celebrities it's really such a statement to be admired<3

Lol sorry for all my rambling~

So yeah..I feel a lil teency weency bad knowing the info now because I think he’s really attractive LOL and..if there’s any romance in this show I’ll be happy  :D

Thanks again guys~~

manda.

Actually, DramaFever is pretty fast with their subs. They release their subs within 24 hours of when an episode is aired.

Ah yes. He's totally married. That's why it was a burden to Lee Young Ah. Because he's married and he's married to a beauty. So I feel her too. And I feel you too because how I wish he wasn't a married man also. :tears: He's good looking isn't he. But I'm happy for him and his wife. They are such a lovely and funny couple that I feel I must hate myself for feeling bad that he's married.

Ok anyways. Back to the drama. Romance you say? Of course there's gonna be romance. They don't have to be all lovey dovey for me to be happy. As long as I see some spark in their eyes when they look at each, I would be a happy camper. Better yet, have him carry her in his arms as he saves her from the enemy in the end and I would be . . . I would probably have a heart attack from over excitement. :lol:

Long TRAILER from youku

http://v.youku.com/v...A4MTgwNzU2.html

i wish someone can upload it to youtube so i can save it  :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the link. But I can't watch it because its only limited in Mainland. Boo. But that's ok. I found another site to watch it and all I can say is that it was totally awesome. I felt like I just watch the whole episode within 6 minutes. :lol:

And I finally saw his fangs. Yes, his fangs. As in, his vampire fangs. :lol: All I got to say is that he is such a gorgeous non blood sucking vampire. Especially with those super hot blue eyes. Now those are to die for. When you look at them, they are just so mesmerizing that you feel like you're being hypnotize or something. :lol:

Omg. That building is the same building he was in as a prosecutor in East of Eden. And now he's back in the same building as a prosecutor again. :lol:  Not complaining though cuz he looks damn fine as a prosecutor in and out of that building.

Oh, another thing. They should so give Yeon's vampire character the guy-liner thing to bring out the blue eyes.

Ok. Me need to stop ranting and go update the first page.

Dear aouah, i really can't wait for the drama to be airing too, i can't post long because my english was so bad, specially the grammar sweatingbullets.gif actually i really want to discuss about this drama with you but i'm not confident blush.gif

i'm googling YJH interview but i can't find it, i really want to know what he said about his role i just find it in chinese, do you understand chinese ?

i just read in the news Lee young ah said that YJH talk about his wife all the time, he love her so much :D

Han hye jin her co star in jejoongwon also said the same thing, too bad 6 year of married still has no kid

i hope this drama will be success so there will be season 2 :D

Vampire prosecutor Fighting!!!.....

unled2db.jpg

cr naver

12 episodes was to be expected. Cable dramas were never meant to be long anyways. They ain't as popular as the regular broadcasting channels and cable shows does tend to go more into the adult viewers category.

You think it's only teen woman who watch SBS KBS and MBC drama?.... Kdrama it's not southamerican telenovelas or American soap. Kdrama is like a long movie, then everybody watch even the adult viewers category.

Dear aouah, i really can't wait for the drama to be airing too, i can't post long because my english was so bad, specially the grammar  :sweatingbullets: actually i really want to discuss about this drama with you but i'm not confident  blush.gif

i'm googling YJH interview but i can't find it, i really want to know what he said about his role i just find it in chinese, do you understand chinese ?

i just read in the news Lee young ah said that YJH talk about his wife all the time, he love her so much  :D

Han hye jin her co star in jejoongwon also said the same thing, too bad 6 year of married still has no kid

i hope this drama will be success so there will be season 2  :D

Vampire prosecutor Fighting!!!.....

Eh. Don't be scare. You can talk all you want to because its quite quiet in this thread. So having a discuss started is best. I don't mind it at all. Do you think his character will die in the end?

Hehe. Yeon is just so cute, ain't he? He really adores his wife.

Aw I don't understand Chinese. Sorry. :sweatingbullets:

You think it's only teen woman who watch SBS KBS and MBC drama?.... Kdrama it's not southamerican telenovelas or American soap. Kdrama is like a long movie, then everybody watch even the adult viewers category.

No. Anyone can watch the KBS, MBC and SBS dramas. I'm just saying that the Korean cable dramas likes to bring in the adult viewers because they add the gore, nudity and sex stuff into the shows. So the potential viewers targeted are the adults. Unless they are targeting the kids too then yea.

2011093026236071.jpg

Okay. So I've been re-watching the trailer and this is my guess from just watching the trailer. Tae Yeon probably had a younger sister who was killed by a vampire. He then later gets into a car accident chasing after the possible suspect. Which is when that same suspect dude that he was chasing after turns him into a vampire. Years later, a crime happens involving a little girl who has vampire like bite mark on her neck and Tae Yeon is the prosecutor in charge of that case. He see's the bite mark and it reminds him of what happened to his possible younger sister. So someone is framing the killings of the innocents onto a vampire or vampires.

Oh and the above picture. The article says something about this being Yeon's first ever action role / drama since his debut 12 years ago. Wait, what? He's been in the business for 12 years? Holy cow that's a long time. But anyways, he looks mighty fine being an action star here. I mean just look at him.

So starting with Yeon's character, Min Tae Yeon. He was a prosecutor before he turned vampire and after turning into a vamp, he's still a prosecutor, hence vampire prosecutor. He's a definite day walker like Blade. So that means the sun has no effect what so ever on him walking around during daylight. He turns into his vampire mode whenever he feels like it I guess. Or when he drinks blood. Whichever works best with him. But he does kill in his vampire mode as seen in the long trailer. He does have super strength. As for super speed, not sure yet. He works under Jang Chul Oh and works with Hwang Soon Bum. He dislikes Yoo Jung In.

Lee Young Ah's character, Yoo Jung In. She's probably a newbie prosecutor since Min Tae Yeon and Hwang Soon Bum doesn't know who she is. But her role is more like a crime scene investigator than a prosecutor. She's most likely the comedy in the show, though she's suppose to have shed the cute image and gone into a more serious side. But it doesn't matter because I like her either way since I'm a fan. Both she and Min Tae Yeon dislikes each other.

Lee Won Jong's character, Hwang Soon Bum. I'm actually glad he's a good guy for once because his character is quite funny in here. So another added comedy to the show. He's partnered with Min Tae Yeon. He helps solves cases. As for him knowing that Min Tae Yeon is a vampire, everything is pointing to yes. Though I could be very wrong. But in the short trailer, I swear he asked Min Tae Yeon if the children blood is good or not and got a look of " are you serious? ".

Jang Hyun Sung's character, Jang Chul Oh. The trailer didn't show anything about his character other than that he is Min Tae Yeon's boss and base on his character description, he and Yoo Jung In are somehow associated with each other.

Kim Ye Jin's character. Name is unknown at the moment. But she is the medical examiner of the show.

Kim Joo Young's character. Name is unknown at the moment also. Role? Also unknown.

Again, what I wrote about each character was just based off of what I interpreted from watching the trailer. These are not the official description of any of the characters.

Q1Hsq.jpgptJXu.jpg

Vampire - Human

Love the eyes

Es5Rp.jpg

Artist : Various Artists

Album : 뱀파이어 검사 OST Part.1

Release Date : 09.30.11

Bit Rate : 320kpbs

01. 사랑에미쳐본다 - 이정

02. Don't Cry - 요셉 Feat. 라이노

Download : Mediafire

Great analysis aouah :)

here the long trailer that i upload to youtube

the OST is out

Joseph - Don`t Cry (Feat. 라이노) Vampire Prosecutor OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7BUZuK7qJI

Great analysis aouah  :)

here the long trailer that i upload to youtube

the OST is out

Joseph - Don`t Cry (Feat. 라이노) Vampire Prosecutor OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7BUZuK7qJI

You're so awesome. Thanks for providing the links denzai. Oh hey, I found the opening for this drama. Looks good. Here's the link : Click Me!

DR0KR.jpg

4Iz1v.jpg

NS1IM.jpg

Credits to Baidu

Here's link to download the OST

[DOWNLOAD] V.A – Vampire Prosecutor OST Part 1

INFORMATION :

Release : 2011.09.30

Genre : SOUNDTRACK

Language : Korean

ARTIST : Lee Jung, Yoseob

TRACK LIST :

1 사랑에 미쳐본다

2 Don`t Cry (Feat. 라이노)

My link

Official Music Video

Release Date : 09.30.11

J4qZK.jpg

Artist : Lee Jung (이정)

Song Title : Crazy For Love (사랑에미쳐본다)

Album : Vampire Prosecutor (뱀파이어 검사) OST Part.1

Watch Online : Click Me!

Guest denzai

OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor in action

by javabeans | September 30, 2011

Yeon Jung-hoon is about to put his gentle image way behind him when his new drama series Vampire Prosecutor hits the airwaves this Sunday, and I’m really looking forward to it — both the drama and his image transformation, since it’s always the extreme shifts that are so intriguing, whether it’s gentle-to-badass or the reverse.

When the initial premise came out, the drama sounded like it could either be hilariously cheesy or compelling and dark, but thankfully the teaser pointed more toward the latter. It’s cable, so that means they get to take some more risks, regarding both the narrative and the visual expression of that narrative. Girl K whetted my appetite for harder-edged fare, and I’m hoping Vampire Prosecutor supplies that.

The premise: Yeon Jung-hoon plays a cold-hearted (in more ways than one) vampire who can see the moment of murder with one taste of the victim’s blood, which ought to come in handy for his prosecuting job. Not to mention his superhuman strength. To get into fighting form for the drama’s action scenes (in Korea, public prosecutors often take an active role in case-solving, like DAs and cops rolled into one), Yeon dropped 5 kg and has been training in the martial art julkwondo. Lesson of the day: Don’t mess with the vampire who can tear your heart out with his bare hands OR with his fangs, depending on whether he’s had lunch that day yet — and then toss your rotten carcass into jail using the legal system to boot. Talk about inflicting a wound, rubbing salt in it, having a taste, and then rubbing it in some more.

Vampire Prosecutor will run for 12 episodes beginning this Sunday, October 2, on cable channel OCN.

Via Osen

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/09/ocns-vampire-prosecutor-in-action/

VP opening

My link

Archived