[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait it's not only 12 episodes anymore!!!

they changed it 20 episodes...so 4 episodes a month that means 5 months....oh mini cooper...i don't know whether to be happy or not....

....never mind I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 episode woot!

wait it's not only 12 episodes anymore!!!

they  changed it 20 episodes...so 4 episodes a month that means 5  months....oh mini cooper...i don't know whether to be happy or not....

....never mind I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 episode woot!

Huh? It's only 12 episodes. Where did you get 20 from?

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_08_56_2011_10_02_11_44_13.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_08_57_2011_10_02_11_44_41.jpg

I knew it, I knew it. Hwang Soon Bum does know that Min Tae Yeon is a vampire. Ha. Here, Soon Bum is asking Tae Yeon to help him investigate a crime involving a victim who's been stabbed in the stomach. Is it a murder or suicide?

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_09_36_2011_10_02_11_47_36.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_09_40_2011_10_02_11_48_14.jpg

He enters his vampire mode as he uses his power to take a look back before the victim's death. So was it murder or suicide? It was suicide. She had tried to stabbed herself but the knife didn't go into her far enough so she ran into the wall to deepen the knife into her stomach. Which then killed her.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_11_17_2011_10_02_11_49_03.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_11_16_2011_10_02_11_48_57.jpg

Haha. I love these two together. It's a good thing Yeon's character isn't fully a mellow dramatic person as I had originally thought he would be.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_16_32_2011_10_02_13_15_28.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_16_33_2011_10_02_13_16_01.jpg

The firsting meeting between Min Tae Yeon and Yoo Jung In started off on a bad term. This is where the main investigation of the episode begins. It involves a little girl with a vampire like bite mark on her neck. Which lead to Jung In commenting on how this crime is " interesting ". To which, her comment pissed off Tae Yeon because this particular crime scene shadows that of a scene that involves a girl, possibly his little sister, death a few years back before he turned into a vamp. Jung In senses the atmosphere and tried to fix herself but she only made it worse by making Tae Yeon annoy.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_22_46_2011_10_02_12_18_18.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_22_51_2011_10_02_12_18_27.jpg

Tae Yeon definitely has something against Jang Chul Oh because he does not like him at all.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_28_20_2011_10_02_11_42_25.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_28_22_2011_10_02_11_42_44.jpg

Rule #1 : Never try to hide blood from a vampire because they can smell it, or in Tae Yeon's case, sense it because the blood was talking to him. Just kidding, the blood wasn't talking to him, he was just able to sense it from another room through vibrations. Nah just kidding again. He was able to sense the blood from another room because he had drank a sample of the dead little girl's blood. And he had thought that the blood in the other room might have been the little girl's so he confiscated the blood and had it tested to see if it was the little girl's but it wasn't.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_33_39_2011_10_02_12_23_13.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_33_40_2011_10_02_12_23_28.jpg

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_33_42_2011_10_02_12_24_10.jpg

Rule #2 : Never do anything behind a vampire's back. Like say, flip him off while he's driving away and then you get caught as he reverse back to you.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_34_19_2011_10_02_12_21_44.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_34_20_2011_10_02_12_22_12.jpg

Jung In trying to figure out what's the murder weapon. Okay so I skipped a whole lot. So it turns out that the little girl wasn't bitten by a vampire but was instead murder. So Tae Yeon had Jung In go look for some possible murder weapons and she turned up with a whole lot of sharp objects. Piercing each and everyone of them into a mannequin with anger, which freaks out the new intern (right picture) who works under non other than Min Tae Yeon. Well, actually, both Yoo Jung In and the intern are the newley added additions to Tae Yeon's little investigating team. After trying so many weapons, Jung In finally found the murder weapon.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_41_00_2011_10_02_12_52_06.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_41_17_2011_10_02_12_29_26.jpg

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_41_18_2011_10_02_12_29_45.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_41_24_2011_10_02_12_30_59.jpg

Rule #3 : Never ever sneak attack a vampire from behind. Especially if it makes him bleed and he sees his own blood. They get angry and goes crazy enough to kill you. After finding about about the murder weapon, Tae Yeon breaks into a house and uses his vampire powers again to see the past and he see's the little girl lying on the bed while transferring blood to this wench.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_44_56_2011_10_02_12_34_16.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_44_58_2011_10_02_12_34_42.jpg

Tae Yeon and his team catches the murderers and sent them to prison. The murderers were two doctors and a wench. The doctors were taking the little girls blood and giving it to the wench, who I have no idea why she only wanted the little girl's blood. But then something happens to the little girl while she was transferring her blood to the wench and the little girl passes out with blood all over her mouth. The wench had the doc kill the little girl by having the doc stab the little girl in her neck and to put the blame on a vampire.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_45_42_2011_10_02_12_35_18.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_45_49_2011_10_02_12_35_33.jpg

After the court session, Team Min returns to there little spot and Jung In starts asking questions about how Tae Yeon found out about the french dolls and everything. Soon Bum, who knows how Tae Yeon did it but can't say, acts like he doesn't know and leaves quickly.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_47_04_2011_10_02_11_40_45.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_47_06_2011_10_02_11_40_55.jpg

Since Soon Bum wouldn't answer Jung In's questions about how Tae Yeon knew about the french dolls and such, she herself went to go ask Tae Yeon himself on the rooftop. I'm guessing he had expected her and said something to her which made her say something to him and he turned to her and then we get some cuteness overload because he gives her the most cutest and sweetest smile ever.

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_47_56_2011_10_02_12_44_23.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_47_58_2011_10_02_12_44_29.jpg

OCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_48_27_2011_10_02_12_44_49.jpgOCN_111002_H264_720p_HDTV_ariga_To_avi_avi_snapshot_49_22_2011_10_02_12_45_22.jpg

He then leaves his work place and enters a night club to meet this one guy to get his daily dose of blood. Which, he dislikes in so many ways, but for him to survive, drinking blood was the only option. Poor guy.

Well if you go to dramawiki and search for vampire prosecutor it says that its 20 episode at that it will run from oct.2 to feb.12

so it's 20 episodes. click me for the link

Huh? It's only 12 episodes. Where did you get 20 from?

*quoted image**quoted image*

I knew it, I knew it. Hwang Soon Bum does know that Min Tae Yeon is a vampire. Ha. Here, Soon Bum is asking Tae Yeon to help him investigate a crime involving a victim who's been stabbed in the stomach. Is it a murder or suicide?

He enters his vampire mode as he uses his power to take a look back before the victim's death. So was it murder or suicide? It was suicide. She had tried to stabbed herself but the knife didn't go into her far enough so she ran into the wall to deepen the knife into her stomach. Which then killed her.

Haha. I love these two together. It's a good thing Yeon's character isn't fully a mellow dramatic person as I had originally thought he would be.

The firsting meeting between Min Tae Yeon and Yoo Jung In started off on a bad term. This is where the main investigation of the episode begins. It involves a little girl with a vampire like bite mark on her neck. Which lead to Jung In commenting on how this crime is " interesting ". To which, her comment pissed off Tae Yeon because this particular crime scene shadows that of a scene that involves a girl, possibly his little sister, death a few years back before he turned into a vamp. Jung In senses the atmosphere and tried to fix herself but she only made it worse by making Tae Yeon annoy.

Tae Yeon definitely has something against Jang Chul Oh because he does not like him at all.

Rule #1 : Never try to hide blood from a vampire because they can smell it, or in Tae Yeon's case, sense it because the blood was talking to him. Just kidding, the blood wasn't talking to him, he was just able to sense it from another room through vibrations. Nah just kidding again. He was able to sense the blood from another room because he had drank a sample of the dead little girl's blood. And he had thought that the blood in the other room might have been the little girl's so he confiscated the blood and had it tested to see if it was the little girl's but it wasn't.

*quoted image*

Rule #2 : Never do anything behind a vampire's back. Like say, flip him off while he's driving away and then you get caught as he reverse back to you.

Jung In trying to figure out what's the murder weapon. Okay so I skipped a whole lot. So it turns out that the little girl wasn't bitten by a vampire but was instead murder. So Tae Yeon had Jung In go look for some possible murder weapons and she turned up with a whole lot of sharp objects. Piercing each and everyone of them into a mannequin with anger, which freaks out the new intern (right picture) who works under non other than Min Tae Yeon. Well, actually, both Yoo Jung In and the intern are the newley added additions to Tae Yeon's little investigating team. After trying so many weapons, Jung In finally found the murder weapon.

Rule #3 : Never ever sneak attack a vampire from behind. Especially if it makes him bleed and he sees his own blood. They get angry and goes crazy enough to kill you. After finding about about the murder weapon, Tae Yeon breaks into a house and uses his vampire powers again to see the past and he see's the little girl lying on the bed while transferring blood to this wench.

Tae Yeon and his team catches the murderers and sent them to prison. The murderers were two doctors and a wench. The doctors were taking the little girls blood and giving it to the wench, who I have no idea why she only wanted the little girl's blood. But then something happens to the little girl while she was transferring her blood to the wench and the little girl passes out with blood all over her mouth. The wench had the doc kill the little girl by having the doc stab the little girl in her neck and to put the blame on a vampire.

After the court session, Team Min returns to there little spot and Jung In starts asking questions about how Tae Yeon found out about the french dolls and everything. Soon Bum, who knows how Tae Yeon did it but can't say, acts like he doesn't know and leaves quickly.

Since Soon Bum wouldn't answer Jung In's questions about how Tae Yeon knew about the french dolls and such, she herself went to go ask Tae Yeon himself on the rooftop. I'm guessing he had expected her and said something to her which made her say something to him and he turned to her and then we get some cuteness overload because he gives her the most cutest and sweetest smile ever.

He then leaves his work place and enters a night club to meet this one guy to get his daily dose of blood. Which, he dislikes in so many ways, but for him to survive, drinking blood was the only option. Poor guy.

Guest denzai

seems like a lot of praise for Mr. Vampire :D

rating is pretty high for cable channel

Vampire Prosecutor's Pilot Episode Gets Rave Reviews

Korea’s very first vampire criminal investigation drama “Vampire Prosecutor” is receiving rave reviews after the airing of its first episode on cable TV channel OCN.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the episode's broadcast at 11PM on Oct 2 earned ratings of 1.42% (among households with cable TV), reaching ratings as high as 2.05%, topping ratings among other cable TV programs of the same time slot.

In the first episode of “Vampire Prosecutor," a young girl in an orphanage was found dead while she was waiting for her adoption. Bite marks on her bleeding neck suggest the possibility of her being killed by a vampire, as investigations into the murder began. Vampire prosecutor Min Tae Yeon (Yeon Jung Hoon) gets to work on the case, finding clues with his special “psycho-mentary” ability, which enables him to visualize the murder scene from the victim’s point of view after tasting the blood of the victim.

As the truth unfolded, the tension of the drama is heightened also by the dynamic camerawork and stylish visuals of director Kim Tae Sung (Bow, The Ultimate Weapon, 2011). One of the scenes most praised among viewers were the car chase and explosion scenes defining Prosecutor Min Tae Yeon’s transformation into a vampire.

Also well-received were the on-screen pairing of Yeon Jung Hoon with Lee Young Ah, who is Yoo Jung In, the female prosecutor always at (loving) odds with Min Tae Yeon, as well as the presence of veteran actors such as Lee Won Jong, who takes on the role as the muddle-headed crime squad detective Hwang Soon Bum.

Comments from viewers include “Vampire Prosecutor is a hit! The screen effects and acting skills are fantastic,” “This is a shocking and fresh drama never been seen before in Korea,” “I’m going to look forward to every Sunday night from now on,” “This is a re-discovery of Yeon Jung Hoon. He has transformed into the perfect Korean vampire ever.”

http://www.soompi.com/news/vampire-prosecutors-pilot-episode-gets-rave-reviews

Well if you go to dramawiki and search for vampire prosecutor it says that its 20 episode at that it will run from oct.2 to feb.12

so it's 20 episodes. click me for the link

Oh. DramaWiki got that wrong. It's 12 episodes only. Here's a link to the production company's site that shows only 12 episodes. Click Me! :sweatingbullets:

hello fellow vampire prosecutioners? ~

I'm just wondering for this drama is there going to be romance part of it?

I can't wait till teh english subs are out ! > <

Oh um romance? Does, the female lead falling in love with the leading man, fit in the romance category? ^_^

:wacko: They're killing me. I need my daily dose of 2 episode per week. tears.gif We only get to see Team Min once per week. And it just happens to be on a Sunday. I hate Sundays. tears.gif

On another note. This will be Yeon Jung Hoon and Jang Hyun Sung's second collaboration together since Jejoongwon. This is also the second collaboration between Lee Young Ah and Lee Won Jong since Iljimae.

ocn111002h264720phdtvar.jpg ocn111002h264720phdtvar.jpg

I'm so excited to watch this show! :) Is dramafever subbing this?

There's a possible chance they might sub this since they subbed one of the teasers. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow or in a couple of days. They usually try to release their subs within 24 hours of when an episode is air.

After reading Javabean's recap I'm eager to see the episode with subtitles. But I won't watch it without them because I tend to ruin the episode for myself and fast forward through "boring" scenes. I want to watch it without skipping. So instead I'm making gifs of the episode.

Thought I'd share this one because I find it incredibly adorable.

2dkn1vk.jpg

Guest TaroTard

OMO I am really looking forwards to watching this, can't believe it's finally out, thanks for the link guys ^0^ read the ep summary on Dramabeans, sounds like its really cool, can't wait ^^

Guest denzai

more news

Vampire Prosecutor receives favorable reviews

OCN’s Vampire Prosecutor, a TV movie about a vampire detective story tried for the first time domestically, is receiving favorable reviews.

Airing its first episode on the 2nd at 11:00 pm, it displayed an average viewer ratings of 1.42% (based on cable-owning households) and the best ratings of 2.05% on the 3rd according to Nielsen Media Research, becoming No. 1 out of all cable TV programs in the same timeline.

The first episode was about a young girl, murdered with all of her blood drained and having two small holes on her neck seemingly made by a vampire, to start a tense investigation. The vampire prosecutor, Min Tae Yeon (played by Yeon Jung Hoon) has a psychometric power to see the last moment of murder from victim’s point of view by tasting the victim’s blood, and he makes efforts to discover a clue to the young girl’s death.

Eventually it turned out that a women in power murdered the young girl because of her greedy desire for youth. It was revealed that she received a transfusion right on the spot which showed terrible violation of children’s rights.

Besides the story, a female prosecutor (played by Lee Young Ah), who always bickers with Yeon Jung Hoon, and a perfect detective partner, Hwang Soon Bum (played by Lee Won Jong), are also making this drama more thrilling and interesting.

People said after watching Vampire Prosecutor, “scenes from Vampire Prosecutor are great,” “this is a new type of drama that I have never seen in Korea,” “I can’t wait to see the next episode,” “Yeon Jung Hoon is great in this drama. He perfectly matches the character of vampire prosecutor,” and so on.

Source: TV Report

~~~~

Vampire prosecutor on Top

http://www.enewsworld.net/enews/contents.asp?idx=703&idxType=News

Guest D4nd3lion

After reading Javabean's recap I'm eager to see the episode with subtitles. But I won't watch it without them because I tend to ruin the episode for myself and fast forward through "boring" scenes. I want to watch it without skipping. So instead I'm making gifs of the episode.

Thought I'd share this one because I find it incredibly adorable.

*quoted image*

I really like this .gif, they are so close and become best partner for each other :wub:

If you have more .gif , can you share with us ?

Thanks for sharing :x

For some odd reasons, I'm really digging the CoD song being played while Tae Yeon was walking around the club. It's stuck in my head and I remember the lyrics.

Who wanna bet that the vampire hunter from the beginning of episode 1 is none other than Jang Chul Oh (Jang Hyun Sung) ? And he's probably using Jung In to find out who or what Tae Yeon really is, but then she falls in love with Tae Yeon, who later would know he's a vamp and hides the secret of Tae Yeon being a vamp, a secret from Chul Oh for Tae Yeon's sake.

Sunday, where are you?

Stills from episode 2.

5vEQd.jpg

oA33B.jpg

pXJhl.jpg

AdXjO.jpg

uNcNt.jpg

rzQII.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Archived