[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aweeesome! This looks like something even my dad would like lol (Maybe i can get him to watch it once all the eppies are out~ he digs Asian stuff haha)

Only 12 eps? Interesting~

I think I'm going to give this a try...because it has a vampire haha annnnd I never really branch out enough with my dramas.

Maybe after this, I'll start giving all those different genres a try

(horror movies ARE my favorite anyways..)

Thanks for updating this thread and keeping us posted! I'll be sure to check back closer to the air date^^

(only thing..I feel like this might not be a show I'll be able to easily find subbed around the net ya know? I can't download them here at my Uni either >< ah~ hopefully something works out~)

manda.

p.s EW, it's that stupid 'Andy Wilson' from Scent of a Woman lol

p.s.s.

The vampire guy looks good....

maybe because he's a vampire..hmmm..

Vampire Prosecutor Preview Gets Bit for ‘Inappropriate Content’

2011-09-20 16:09 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choe, MinJi

http://www.enewsworld.net/enews/contents.asp?idx=470&idxType=News

The Korea Media Ranking Board has deemed the theatrical teaser of cable TV OCN’s new drama Vampire Prosecutor too inappropriate to screen.

In the action-packed preview, actor Yeon Jung Hoon transforms into a blue-eyed vampire and is seen fighting off a series of criminals before wiping what appears to be blood from his mouth.

An official from OCN revealed, “We received a notice because of the scene in the preview that makes reference to blood. Although we edited the scene and requested a second review, it was turned down. We are currently discussing how we’re going to fight our position.”

2011092016053010011.jpg

The board’s decision has piqued the interest of netizens, who reacted with comments like, “I’m curious to see what the drama will be like since the preview is so controversial” and “I’m tense from watching just the preview. I’m looking forward to this heart pounding, thrilling investigative drama.”

A member from the production crew said, “We expect the shocking visuals representative of a vampire narrative and the compelling investigative story to attract viewers.”

Meanwhile, Vampire Prosecutor, which is the first drama of its kind in Korea, tells the story of a man who becomes a vampire and uses his powers to fight evil. The drama is set to premiere on October 2.

thanks aouah for always update  :)

here's some bts of yjh & lya from baidu....

I should be thanking you for doing part of my job for me. :)

Also, thanks for always posting up the articles.

They look cute together. In the picture, Yeon's character looked like he ignored her and just walked past her like she's not even there. :lol: Or maybe he finds the smell of her blood delicious so he's trying not to get too close to her. Can't wait to see how their relationship is going to start out.

Only 12 eps? Interesting~

I think I'm going to give this a try...because it has a vampire haha annnnd I never really branch out enough with my dramas.

Maybe after this, I'll start giving all those different genres a try

(horror movies ARE my favorite anyways..)

Thanks for updating this thread and keeping us posted! I'll be sure to check back closer to the air date^^

(only  thing..I feel like this might not be a show I'll be able to easily find  subbed around the net ya know? I can't download them here at my Uni  either >< ah~ hopefully something works out~)

Hey, I'm not complaining. 12 episodes is totally fine with me. I'm already iffy with 16. Beyond that and I'll probably stop watching it altogether.

There's a chance DramaFever or Darksmurf might sub this drama. We'll have to wait and see when the show starts airing.

So if blood is " inappropriate " then women baring their breasts while being totally nude onscreen is appropriate? I much prefer blood from nudity because at least I know blood has a bigger part than being nude just to please the audiences pleasures.

Anyways. I hope they don't delay the original broadcasting date so they can re-edit this show of its blood content because someone is flagging this drama as " inappropriate ".

On another note, I don't like that skirt they had Lee Young Ah wear in the picture below. It looks funny and I'm not a fan of that material. They could have added extensions into her hair also. She would have looked way better and badass with her bangs and the rest of her hair tied back into a ponytail. Wish they had flat iron Yeon's hair too. The other two cast members looks good.

MqWWY.jpg

g9Wyn.jpg

vyVKB.jpg

KEd3X.jpg

lbVRX.jpg

K0Kmw.jpg

XZRKs.jpg

Hell yea. The description for episode 1 is out.

Google translation states that Min Tae Yeon became a vampire after being involved in a car accident. 7 years later, he's investigating a crime scene, which involves an 8 year old orphan girl, who had a vampire like bite on her neck.

의문의 교통사고 이후 뱀파이어가 된 검사 민태연. 갑자기 닥친 기막힌 상황에 고통스러워하지만, 그 날의 비밀을 밝혀내기 위해 죽은 자의 피로 삶을 연명하며 정의로운 검사로서의 삶을 살아간다.  그리고 7년이 지난 어느 날 발생한 '뱀파이어 살인사건' 보육원의 8살 소녀가 목덜미에 2개의 이빨 자국을 남긴 채 온 몸의 피가 빠져 심장마비로 사망한다. 검찰청을 비롯 온  여론은 뱀파이어 사건으로 들썩이지만,  태연은 특유의 능력으로 그것이 진짜 뱀파이어의 소행이 아님을 알게 되고 소녀가 지내던  보육원에서 심상치 않은 일이 벌어지고 있음을 눈치채는데...

Oh hell yea. The long awaited trailer is out with a few stills from episode 1. Can today get any better than this? This is so totally awesome and epic that I'm going crazy. Am I the only one excited here? Where's all the love at? :tears:

QqEvu.jpg

oLpQz.jpg

Q1jMK.jpg

hYadL.jpg

TDKmS.jpg

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Yeon Jung Hoon loses weight for upcoming drama, ‘Vampire Prosecutor’

Yeon Jung Hoon dropped a few pounds just for his upcoming vampire drama, ‘Vampire Prosecutor‘!

It has been revealed that the actor lost nearly 5kg (11.02 lbs) to better portray his role as the cold yet practical vampire prosecutor, Min Tae Yeon. Over a two-month period, Yeon Jung Hoon undertook intensive action training and strict dieting to complete his transformation. He is now receiving praise for slim figure and sharp jawline, as it fits perfectly for his charismatic vampire role.

Meanwhile, OCN‘s ‘Vampire Prosecutor’ will be Korea’s first attempt at a vampire criminal investigation series. It will revolve around the story of a prosecutor who keeps his identity a secret and uses his special vampire abilities to hunt out the social evils in society.

The first broadcast will air on October 2nd at 11pm KST, so be sure to check it out!

Source + Photo: Max Movie via Nate

cr allkpop

Finally press conference :)

thanks aouah for tons of pic :D

here's a little article from the prescon

Yeon Jeong Hun's Vampire Role Inspired by G-Dragon

http://www.enewsworld.net/enews/contents.asp?idx=631&idxType=News

Archived