The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest ShilohB

class="content-title" Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Considering New Drama “Pinocchio” crystalcove August 20, 2014

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/20/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-considering-new-drama-pinocchio/

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Considering New Drama “Pinocchio” ctto

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are considering casting offers for SBS‘s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama titled “Pinocchio.”

Both of Lee Jong Suk’s and Park Shin Hye’s agencies, Wellmade and S.A.L.T. Entertainment, respectively, stated that their stars are reviewing the offer.

“Pinocchio” will follow the story of local TV news reporters. If Lee Jong Suk agrees, he will once again be working with scriptwriter and director pair- Park Hye Ryun and PD Jo Soo Won- who worked together on the hit drama “I Hear Your Voice” with Lee Jong Suk.

Earlier in the month, it was reported by the local media that actor Kim Woo Bin, a close friend of Lee Jong Suk, was offered a role in “Pinocchio,” with a correction later by SBS stating that Kim Woo Bin was not being courted because of his schedule.

“Pinocchio” is scheduled to begin airing in November, following the completion of both “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” as well as “My Lovely Girl.”

I hope she accept the role..it will be a new and different role for her...i agree to this pairing :)

Guest ShilohB

itemprop="name"9 Male idols who conquered K-dramas

http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-9-best-k-pop-star-drama-roles/

by Taleena Sinclair on Wed, Aug 20, 2014

We've been grooving here with High School, Love On. If you are not watching it, it is a fun high school romance starring Infinite members Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol. The developing onscreen bromance of the real life band members is almost as fun as the onscreen romance. It got us thinking though, what are the best drama roles from our favorite K pop stars?

1. Park Yoo Chun of JYJ in Rooftop Prince.

2. Lee Seung Gi in King 2 Hearts.

3. Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island in Bride of the Century. :-*

4. Choi Si Won of Super Junior in Oh! My Lady.

5. Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE in Heirs. :-*

6. Lee Jong Hyun of CNBLUE in A Gentleman's Dignity. :-*

7. Jung Yong Hwa of CNBLUE in Heartstrings. :-* :-* :-*

Jung_Yong_Hwa_1.png ctto

There are times when the second lead should get the girl and the travesty of it is so great they give him a whole new drama to make up for their mistakes. This is what happened to Yong Hwa. He was so sweet and wonderful in You’re Beautiful, it was outrageous that he lost out to an excessively pouty Jang Geun Suk. It was extremely satisfying to see him take the lead and get the girl. 

I know right??? we are satisfied also when he get the girl..kekekkekee

8. Kim Jae Joong of JYJ in Protect the Boss.

9. Yong Joon Hyung of Beast in Monstar.

Guest sheshel

Just to let everyone know I'm aliiive.kekeke! Been busy doing a lot of stuffs but I'm always here just quietly reading all your posts.kekeke! Have a nice day Dooliers!

ShilohB said: I agree with the K-fans to support them quietly...
usually Dooliers have no problem with their Fanclub coz we always respect the other party by not bringing shipping thgs to their personal thg or their work...
i would like to advice us all to get on the fact first....we can be delulu but pls maintain it at a low level as too much delulu will makes us like the other party...

^:)^

Guest ShilohB

@ganada I agree...thats why I advice we keep our delulu to the lowest point and keep on the fact...
we just have to keep our trust and faith in them.. :)
as always Dooliers are lucky that we dont need to do anything for our OTP to have their moment...
all are always given to us FREE :) no Forceful moment.. =))

I agree, but the intensity of the fans is a little created by the selling game of the agencies. I see this happen more in idols than actors/actress, I support if a famous person don't want to say if he/she is a relationship but then you dont play with your fans and selling scripted things created the most part for agencies for example. In another countries you can see many relationship between famous people and yes, maybe many fans are pissed about it, and say " im not your fan anymore" but girl/boy, you see? that is not a fan!!!! just a hormone with legs.

I love them, i cant to go to any concert of cnblue or to see some fan meeting of PSH because im far far away, but I'll never carry a banner with yongshin in large letters, (maybe even it could do happy to yonghwa hahaha).

I don't know..free love, free mind, everybody should let it go this things, support their idols, bias, etc and take care of their own lives.

Yongshin don't worry I'm always support and protect you with my super powers yihaaaaaaaaa. Hahaha

Guest veniii

Hi friends....

actully my eng is not so good :\"> specially my writing :P but....you....i mean all of you....your eng is very well  :x

ok...i want just to say that i really agree with @ganada, specially about this part "Shinhye is a kind of very very very~~~~careful lady",you know what i mean....she is really a good ninja!....specially recently when she leave korea,there is NO pics of her in korea airport and all of the pics that we see are taken in other countries!....she leave korea....she come back....but when?!....where?!....we just see some of her pics in twitter!....remember shanghai?!...she left korea almost the same time with the boys....we saw boys's pics and even their film but about shinhye No!....and about her come back....when she really came back?!....there are no pics of her even in shanghai airport!!!!!!....or the day that we saw some of her pics with minhyuk....we just saw 4 or 5 pics....but when they were spotted with each other?!!!...i mean u think there were no people to take a photo of them?!!!(maybe the press are not allowed to take a photo,how about people?!!!!!i think it is not very difficult to take photo secretly!)....another thing is....we really know that always there are some people infront of FNC to take photos....but there will be NO PHOTOs of her!

poor her....beeing a celebrity is very difficult, specillay when there are lots of rumers about u :))

hye alls...i love to read  all your writing here....it look like habit to open this tread before doing something...thanks for admin to create this page...love for being one of yongshin supporters...i mis your news yongshin.........YONGSHIN FIGHTING!!
:x  :x :\"> :\">

Heol!!

Nice one yong!among the other celebrities in korea that had done this ice bucket challange only him got those big bucket..cool man!!

Rock star yong jjang!then he nominate his best friend lee joon mblaq.

I want to see shin hye do this too..mybe after she back to korea. :)