The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

SHINHYE IN MAMONDE SCREEN CAP SHOOTS

13.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

3_2.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.6_2014-08-23.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.Spoiler:2.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.4.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.5.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.7_3.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.8.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.image

credit to the owner pshicimage

Guest veniii

To be honest i'm not in historical drama, so i havent watched three musketeers until now....but through the pics of this drama i realised that yong has another one sided love in this drama....if i'm not mistake in,he just could get his girl in heartstring! why his role is always in this form?!!!!if im not mistake in,his role in the heirs was such a this thing too,thank God he didnt play the role ;-)....how much he should cry in his dramas?!??!??!??! :P

through the pics i realized that he is in love with that queen,in my opinion this queen is not suitable for him,i mean its clear that she is much older than him,i think another queen was more suitable for him....;) imagine!!! <3

sorry for my bad eng.... :-)

Watching TTM makes me wish shinhye also tries a difficult role for her next drama...I want to see her in a badass role or atleast as a confident business woman. I love her confident sexy look in her new photoshoot so something like that would be nice ^^

I really hate seeing ppl calling her boring n saying that she isn't a versatile actress X( So I hope shinhye shuts their mouths for good this time :)

@veniii d queen whom suit him already in another movie... Bt she has another king eottokhae!!!???  :(( Bt seriously, u sud watch his drama TTM i hv watched d first episode bt i already teary bcs of him. He's look so pity in ths drama. His acting skill is better then b4.  :)@katie19 dn't bother to cares abt d haters. Those people who said tht shinhye boring are just embarrassing temselves. They r all just jealous shippers. Think ths, they hate shinhye bt why they always appear in every article abt shinhye n then bashing her like a litte kid who even dn't knw wht they r talking abt. Geez, they really fill their precious time just to spread hatefull words... :@) So dn't let yourself jumping into their harsh words or u will more hurt... Let's d haters talking everything wht they want. Believe me tht they will just stop hate Ms. Dooley when they tired already...  ;)

CN BLUE SUMMER SONIC 2014

: 20140824-2014 Summer Sonic - YongHwa's PUSH UP @ waiting ROOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b58zuvW_NbI

10593133_264747166982891_58240520636679710644839_264747183649556_180644229223483

10606055_264747390316202_68072095218169010447848_264747226982885_200267193774796994188_264747260316215_43766853619040384

credit to the ownerthank_you_119.gif

lovely dooley....

i don't care what haters talk about our sh or her acting... i know yongshin because of their haters comment also... for me they just can't find her deficiency... she sooo beautiful... natural beauty.... kind hearted... friendly... lovely.... frankly speaking..... they just get jealous on her b'coz she own heart from the most precious and handsome guys in korea... YONGSHIN...fighting...

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^