The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest veniii

Hi frinds....how are u?!....again me with my funny english :-D ;-)

i wanted to say....nothing....just a funny question that my mind is occupied with it nowadays....

this is my question:

imagine there is a good boy,talented and good looking,famous and etc,but just a small problem, he has a very special best and close friend in opposite sex :-D ;-) and that girl is Incidentally a really beautiful,kind and talented girl,you can imagine that she is The most beautiful women in the World No.8 :-D This boy even has given a boquet of flower infront of lotsof people to this girl and again lotsof people have seen that girl is close to his family too :-D and worst of all,because of this close friendship there are lots of rumers about dating between of them :-D ;-)

now my question is:

Would you like to be this boy's girlfriend?! :-D 

i myself NO...maybe first kill that girl and next just think about that :-D because this girl is not his sister,is she?!!!! :-D

Sorry....JUST KIDDING ;-)

veniii said:

Hi frinds....how are u?!....again me with my funny english :-D ;-)

i wanted to say....nothing....just a funny question that my mind is occupied with it nowadays....

this is my question:

imagine there is a good boy,talented and good looking,famous and etc,but just a small problem, he has a very special best and close friend in opposite sex :-D ;-) and that girl is Incidentally a really beautiful,kind and talented girl,you can imagine that she is The most beautiful women in the World No.8 :-D This boy even has given a boquet of flower infront of lotsof people to this girl and again lotsof people have seen that girl is close to his family too :-D and worst of all,because of this close friendship there are lots of rumers about dating between of them :-D ;-)

now my question is:

Would you like to be this boy's girlfriend?! :-D 

i myself NO...maybe first kill that girl and next just think about that :-D because this girl is not his sister,is she?!!!! :-D

Sorry....JUST KIDDING ;-)

CNBLUE UPDATES

10556475_691308200947008_221294848352086

드디어 오늘, 8월 29일 #씨엔블루 의 첫 번째 셀프카메라 화보집 [#CNBLUE_DAILY_VIEW ]가 발매되었습니다. 자연스러운 씨엔블루 멤버들의 모습이 담긴 화보집, 많은 사랑 부탁드려요 :-]

‘2014 #CNBLUE 1st Self-Camera Edition [CNBLUE DAILY VIEW]’ is released today(Aug 29th)! 
Wish you like their secret pics :-]

credit to the owner peruvian boiceThank-you-myspace-glitter-graphic-9.gif

2014, 6, 15  CNBLUE Can't stop Concert!

Look this clip singing Love light at Shanghai concert as the last song, then You can notice the big difference right away....what do you get it?
YH singing this song for UNUSUALLY longer time than any other concerts.....repeat again and again  :D
We don't know why.....but we can guess some reasons because of this fact~~~~Shin-Hye was at Shanghai Concert!
(Shin-hye also was in Shanghai on the same days)
Look JH~~he looks so happy while he is singing this song :x :x

As you guys know well, after rehearsal and concert CNBLUE move all together but
June, 14  : after rehearsal, YH got on a car to go to somewhere alone ...I read and saw the photo in JYH DC what a chinese fan posted in weibo.

June, 15 : after concert only three got on a ban and fans asked where YH was?
A staff said that YH was behind for the interview....interview alone after concert????? weird answer and nonsense.
Later a photo what a fan took, also some fans' sighting of him walking to Hotel alone in weibo,

Unusual thing more.....through the concert, ....many photoes of YH looking upward the same spot of the auditorium at his right side.

Guest veniii

Any of u....Have you seen yongshin pages on facebook?!....Do u know the number of likes is about 300,000 or 400,000!!!....yong him self has about 500,000 likes and shin hye 1,700,000!....(correct me if i'm wrong)....

let me speak about my opinion....actually in my country, i'm sure there are just afew people who know heartstring or maybe psh and jyh!!!....maybe they saw heartstring but like other dramas every thing has finished after last episode!....but the question is why i'm here?!!!Actually when i saw the last episode of hs,like other dramas,i wished they were real....it was just a wish....not more....but one day,i saw beaksang 2012 and i was shoked!!!!i could not bealive the heartstring boy give flower to the girl!!!....in korea....u know that all celebritis are under microscope....(bcs they dont want to speak about their personal life)....and every actions of them can have lotsof meaning!!!...after that i saw hey you moments and.... any way....i dont want to judge about them....but i just admire yong's courage....and in my opinion it could be the biggest reason about the increasing number in their pages....

@venii yes,i agree with you about the number of likes in yongshin's facebook fanpages..i wonder why from day to day the number of likes increase even the drama ended three years ago..hmmm 8->

So,its more fun to be dooliers!! :x