The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

SHINHYE IN BRUNOMAGLI

image                                                                           image                                                                                                                         3547181577_cf911481.png

credit to the ownerimage

Guest jeanys76

It's been my habit that I read this thread twice a day (like take a medicine  :) ) early morning in my office and late when I go to bed. Wow ,,,, it's make my day super super day. 
But recently I've got worried n jealous (it's not polite to speak here right? coz I know we are a polite n respect family) but my family here calm my heart  down,especially thanks to  @BluenB. Two thumbs up for u (I'll give you four if I have ) :D
YONGSHIN  fighting !!!

Guest aliceblue

no need to worry... we know that our beloved couple have to work with other actress/actors or singers, they are known to be friendly to their co-workers... they are very professional...

just like @BluenB said, have faith and believe what you want to believe... I do believe they are close... I mean STILL CLOSE and not only 'previous co-worker'... thats why i'm not worried at all.... ;)

anyway, Welcome to all newbies!!! Welcome to this awesome ship... Let's spread the Dooley love..... :)

【140812 CNBLUE Official Line更新】

tvN 일요드라마 조선낭만활극 '삼총사' 제작발표회를 마친 용화씨의 사진이 도착했습니다 ^^*
정용화가 만들어내는 박달향의 모습 많은 기대 부탁드립니다.
*8월 17일 밤9시 첫방송*

tvN 周日劇 朝鮮漫畫劇'三劍客'製作發表會結束後到來的容和的照片^^*
請大家多多期待鄭容和所飾演的朴達鄉一角
*8/17 晚上9點首播*

The photos of Yonghwa finished tvN Sunday drama Chosun dynasty action drama 'three musketeers' have been arrived. Please look forward to Park Dal-Hyang's character presented by Jung Yong hwa. *August 17th 9PM(KST), Premiere*

1537675_829761300391376_5739538025061968

ctto

SHINHYE FEATURED IN BRUNOMAGLI

image                                                                                                               imageFashion brand 'Bruno Magli' has revealed behind-the-scenes photos for the upcoming '2014 F/W' line featuring endorsement model Park Shin Hye.
The actress became the new face of the brand this past February, and it looks like she'll be rocking a completely different look for the fall and winter seasons. In the BTS cuts, Park Shin Hye can be seen wearing a more dark, charismatic concept, adding to the theme with smoky makeup.

A rep from Bruno Magli commented, "Park Shin Hye is an actress who can pull off sexy and feminine images. Look forward to a variety of pictorials featuring Park Shin Hye that will show more of her unseen charms" 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

credit to the owner allkpopimage

SHINHYE AND YONGHWA GIFS  tumblr_m0zn46Ge1C1r99f4t.gif

image   tumblr_mg4j5h1pRS1rxjqblo1_500.gifimage

amP7f.gif     image  tumblr_static_yong.gif image image Yonghwa-yonghwa-25041760-450-254_zps1505

credit to the owner             KN_SayCheese_Thx-vi.gif                                                      

hye doolier...hye @margs...after seeing your video...i just laugh to see others fandom make a joke about our mickey still in love with their delulu at kcon14...how funny to see their picture....and now i believe our mickey really in love with minnie...yongshin...u r real....fighting!!!!

i like this picture but don't know how to upload...anybody please teach me how to upload this picture...tq

https://scontent-a-sin.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10563121_609465785838808_559825703697314586_n.jpg =)) =)) =))

Guest aliceblue

@elinaelina to post image, you have to copy the image link and paste it in 'image icon' (the fifth icon from the right side).

Like this:soo_zps2dea266b.jpg

or you could go to this forum : http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

hope it can help you...^^