The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest aliceblue

Do you know what 'Apple hair' is?
Mr. Dooley will show you how to make Apple hair....kkkk

Bu78DOiCIAEWcod_zps0506b534.jpg
Bu-R3FSCIAE28JD_zpsfa7a3971.jpg
ctto

Mr. Dooley with his Apple hair....kkkk.... cuuuuttteeeee ^^

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[CNBLUE Daily View]ctto
1551605_685009151576913_376852142433510910606341_685009081576920_320435651336600

CNBLUE’S YONGHWA PICKS HIS FAVORITE ACTING ROLE AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE FOR “THE THREE MUSKETEERS”

tumblr_inline_nac1azhbSB1qzxhuz.jpg

In the press conference that was held on August 12th for the new tvN Sunday drama “The Three Musketeers”, CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa asserted that his character in the drama, Park Dalhyang, is his favorite role so far.

I was overwhelmed with emotion while playing the role of Park Dalhyang," he said. Yonghwa continued with, "Even though he has an air of innocence, he is a character that is strongly determined to complete the tasks that are given to him. I think that these traits match well with my age." He also added that more than being nervous, he is enjoying his time filming the drama.

Combining the original classic with the tragic true story of the Crown Prince Sohyeon of the Joseon Dynasty, the Korean adaptation of “The Three Musketeers” is being remade into a fresh, action-romance drama that is set in the Joseon era in Korea. An action-packed drama, viewers will be able to watch the characters duel it out with weaponry that was used widely in 17th century Joseon and China.

CNBLUE’S Yonghwa plays Park Dalhyang, a soldier from the Gangwon province who had an impoverished upbringing. Together with the Crown Prince Sohyeon (Lee Jinwook) and Heo Seungpo (Yang Donggeun), they make up the titular three musketeers.

Sharing a snippet from the filming set, Yonghwa said that he didn’t dare approach the other “musketeers” at first. “At the beginning of the shoot, I had a lot of scenes on my own, and so I really wanted to see my hyungs (Lee Jin-wook and Yang Donggeun),” he recalled. Yonghwa continued with, “But when we finally got to work together, I felt like they were from a completely different class and so I couldn’t approach them easily.

Since then, he has gotten considerably closer to his partners in the drama. He revealed, “Nowadays I am filming a lot with Jinwook. He really takes good care of me… so much that I think I will be sad if we are separated!

Yonghwa has already established himself as a composer, producer, director, and actor. However, this will be his first time acting in a historical drama.

In other news, Yonghwa recently took part in a photoshoot for “Esquire” magazine and successfully completed a concert in his hometown of Busan with the rest of CNBLUE. 

The first episode of the “The Three Musketeers” is set be broadcasted on the 17th of August at 9pm on tvN. If you can’t wait till then, why not check out the teaser first?

Source: HeraldPopchosun.com Entertainment, and "The Three Musketeers" Official Site on tvN

via Koreaboo

PARKSHINHYE IN FAMOUS BRUNOMAGLI LUCKY N' BAG

PARKSHINHYE IN BRUNOMAGLI LUCKY N' BAG

EVEN HER BFF PARK SE YOUNG USES IT IN  WE GOT MARRIED EPISODES. THATS  HOW FAMOUS OUR PRINCESS IS? AND  HER MALE PARTNER  IN JAMBANGEE AH JAE HYUN USE THE MALE  BRUNOMAGLI BAG TOO,THERES ALSO A KOREAN     ACTRESSES WHO USED THE GRAY AND OTHER COLORS LUCKY N' BAG AND OTHER BAGS OF BRUNOMAGLI.    

imageimageimageimage1236326_576545749075005_283119066_n.jpgimage

credit to the owner brunomagliThankYou_CuteBear_NamedbyJay-vi.gif

FB Update 140806 The Three Musketeers official FB posted picture of Park DalHyang in his short mesage written on the paper he said 
" If the ratings is 5% or above Park Dal Hyang will sing CNBLUE song in GwangHwaMun" 

Photo credit to TTM official FB
lets make the 3m ratings high

10600408_10201528592175853_5815730228741