The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Some people here needs serious help.  As ACTORS it's their job to look real on screen but don't equal to real life.  Shin Hye even picked Lee Hong Ki over Yong Hwa as her ideal type because she is more a close friend to Lee Hong Ki.  Her quote on Jang Keun Suk during the japan fan meeting "he was the best match partner since I started my career."  Did you not forget the I LOVE YOU tweets between them?  You'll going to eat your words in the near future when Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk annouces their relationship.  I've been following the 2 since you're beautiful ended.

You say action speaks louder than words?  Then what your point of view of Jang Keun Suk inviting Shin Hye to his life desire Tokyo dome fan meeting/concert and rested his head/hug on Shin Hye shoulder during their duet all in front of his fans?  Why would Jang Keun Suk fans attended her japan fan meeting and giving support in Korea?  After her car accident,  she is bolder in admitting her relationship with Jang Keun Suk,  First it was her telling the story of mama Jang wanting Shin Hye as a daughter in law...video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d75dMhbMJuE&feature=related   From the beginning of heartstrings,  Shin Hye clearly say that she and Yong Hwa could only be friends because I'm sure she knows there going to be shippers of them 2.  I think not a lied like someone said above  :rolleyes:

@Sunny1020,nothing much to say as fellow member already reply to you..LOL reading your post..so just want to say thank you for visiting our Dooley Soompi thread (btw was wondering did you get lost here?you should be with ur fellow shipper celebrating not saying bad word here :P ) still thanks for all your post it's make us more stronger and more united as one.,this just proof that we,doolier is getting recognized..Thank you! Thank You..Don't show us that  you are shaken with us doolier & our OTP..Have faith in yourself & your OTP..all the chanting "GS is Real" keep that faith strong.and Us,doolier will believe what we want..and whoever SH choose in the future we will accept it open heart and be happy for her...cause when it's come about the future there are three kinds of people :those who let it happen,those who make it happen,and those who wonder what happend..and US Fans are Those who wonder what Happen..ok peace yo! delurk mode activated 

405886_10150663662158534_695193533_9364301_2113538405_n.jpg

hello i'm from Thailand

i went to blue storm concert in Bangkok yesterday. i have something to shared for you all ^^

in concert, YH look so specially fun, happy and giggle mirthfully.

Especially he sang "You've fallen to me" he look giggle mirthfully more.

In the end of this song, he repeated it for 2 times

the first time, Jonghyun solo guitar for him sing it.

but 2st and a little 3th YH solo guitar by himself.

though he sang "i love Bangkok" but

i believe this song made him happy and has meaning something special for him... i think that!!

http://youtu.be/YoUrBcvhlew

http://youtu.be/0CBsubzEHNI

full

Guest citaphils

A DOOLEY  morning to all! 

To all Dooliers who replied to sunny1020, thank you for being so nice and diplomatic...the more that I'm proud to be a Doolier. PEACE and LOVE TO ALL. Each of us have our own preference and view and  I  hope that we learn to respect it.

@ployzsuay...thank you for sharing those vids here...i like the part where he asked the audience"do you know HS," like 3x , then played his guitar solo performance in HS...YFFM song really makes them so hyper and they really enjoy it...I remember in Bluestorm Korea, JH said that YFFM is a good song, perhaps because it livens up the atmosphere...

I saw this at PSH.Com and can't help posting it here...PS by Kiwi1207...thank youbiggrin.gif

WARNING - THIS IS FOR CERTIFIED YONGSHIN/DOOLEY COUPLE FANS ONLY,

so for non-yongshin/dooley couple fans...PEACE 

It's free to dream, right,  and besides, its only GOD who knows what's in store for us. (and that includes who we end up with)

So, let's be DOOLEYsional for a while and enjoy..tongue.gifwub.gif

YongHwaShinHyesecretDate1copy.jpg

YongHwaShinHyesecretDate2copy.jpg

YongHwa: Shin Hye, today is the first time we have date in public .. dont afraid okay ..

ShinHye: I’ll try to act cool.

YongHwa: If ‘PRESS’ asking you why you’re with me, just tell them we had met coincidentally.

ShinHye: Alright. And I'll tell them we’re just bestfriends.

YongHwa: Good. My girlfriend is really smart.

YongHwaShinHyesecretDate3-copy.jpg

FANS 1: Whoah! look at them. that's YongShin couple! .. they are really dating each other .. .

FANS2: Exclusive! quickly take their picture .. this will be the most hot story ... .

ShinHye: oh no! fans recognized us .. they take our picture.. what should we do?.. Yong! send me back home now!.

YongHwa: calm down Shin hye.. they just fans .. .

YongHwaShinHyesecretDate1copy.jpg

ShinHye: Yonggg… all the people around us are smiling! They noticed that something between us. 

YongHwa: Be cool Shin Hye.. you’re best actress right?.. just act as usual .. .

ShinHye: Yonggg..!.. 

‘That’s why we’re not dating in public .. coz Shin Hye really afraid about ANTIS..’ – Jung YongHwa

CR...as tagged

Guest mfea4567

*quoted image*

hello i'm from Thailand

i went to blue storm concert in Bangkok yesterday. i have something to shared for you all ^^

i believe this song made him happy and has meaning something special for him... i think that!!

full

http://youtu.be/sxxeHrtyHYc

Thanks for sharing the links to videos.  Listening to YH guitar solo at the beginning made me miss "Heartstrings" so off I go to do a "Heartstrings" marathon.  Happy Sunday everyone!

*quoted image*

hello i'm from Thailand

full

http://youtu.be/sxxeHrtyHYc

thank you for sharing. haha i like how YH was all jumpy and giddy while singing YFFM. i think he was like that at the Blue Storm concert too. 

he even asked the audience "Do you know HS?" three times just to make sure that they know lol. why so OCD.

Guest pyaarhia2

been away for the past days.. i had many realizations with this couple...

i read somewhere that on the ideal world cup that took place on her FM, she stated that fans selected her ideal type and not her personally.

i'll stick by the DOOLEY couple no matter what.. haters gonna hate... but true supporters would keep their support...

i still believe in them especially on the deep friendship they they both share.. so until nothing has confirmed yet, i would still ship the dooley couple..

Guest anamikaela

To my fellow Dooliers who once again proved everyone how awesome our fandom is, a wonderful day to all of you!

How about a short Q&A?

QUESTION:

If there's a recent spazz-worthy Dooley news, what post would you anticipate?

CHOICES:

A.) Spazzing comments from Dooliers

B.) Irrelevant comment from UNWANTED but EXPECTED guest

C.) Both of the above

ANSWER:

For me, it’s letter C.

RATIONALE:

In one hundred and ninety five (195) days existence of this thread with 704,520 views, I somehow noticed a PATTERN every time there’s some Dooley news posted in this thread. The pattern is like this:

• 1 - Dooliers “delurk mode” activated
  • 2 - Dooliers spazz
  • 3 - Dooliers “delurk mode” deactivated
  • 4 - Guest visits the thread
  • 5 - Guest leaves an irrelevant comment
  • 6 - Dooliers “delurk mode” activated
  • 7 - Dooliers will usher the guest on his/her way out
  • 8 – Dooliers and guest “delurk mode” activated

NOTE: With or without Dooley news, anyone can anticipate that Dooliers will have some spazzing moments every now and then considering that we have tons of priceless collection. And because of that “PRICELESS COLLECTION”, you can also expect comments from UNWANTED guests.

QUESTION:

What’s common among these 4 celebrities (Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki) who became leads of “You’re Beautiful”?

CHOICES:

A.) They are all olympic swimmers

B.) They are all members of a certain band/group

C.) They are all at the same age (20 years old)

D.) They are all actors

ANSWER:

It’s letter D.

RATIONALE:

A – Not the answer because although they may be good swimmers but none of them are Olympic delegate

B – Not the answer because only Yong Hwa (C.N.BLUE) and Hong Ki (F.T.ISLAND) are members of a band/group

C – Not the answer because they were born in different years (1987, 1989, 1990)

D – This is the answer. Given the fact that they became the leads of YB, it only means they are already actors even if some are widely known as musicians/idols.

NOTE: If the answer above is D, then it’s ok to say that Shin Hye, Yong Hwa, Hong Ki and JANG GEUN SUK are actors whose job is to look real on screen but don’t equal to real life (cr: sunny1020 for the information about actors), no exception.

QUESTION:

What is the name of this thread?

CHOICES:

A.) The Official Yongseo Couple Thread

B.) The Official GeunShin Couple Thread

C.) The Official Dooley Couple Thread

D.) The Lost & Found Thread

ANSWER:

It’s definitely letter C.

RATIONALE:

Self explanatory.

NOTE: Since this thread is all about the Dooley Couple then comments should be all about Yong Hwa and Shin Hye. The comments pertaining to "Yong Hwa with another person" or "Shin Hye with another person" without Dooley connection is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT in this thread. Also, given the fact that this thread is for Mr. & Ms. Dooley, it’s only rightful to claim that this thread is FOR DOOLIERS. I know that this forum is for public view, so non-Dooliers lurking around is ok but for non-Dooliers leaving unsolicited advice/comment, I view it as something INAPPROPRIATE. Unless, the name of this thread has been changed to any of the names listed above in the choices.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

With the recent Dooley GOOD news going around the cyberspace, I don’t think DOOLIERS went overboard and I don't remember any circumstance that Dooliers claim the real score between our Dooley couple. Yes, we are very happy and yes, we are having fun spazzing but we are NOT DELUSIONAL to claim that our OTP IS REAL for now. We are very CLEAR about that so I really wonder what the “commotion” is all about.

Before I go, just want to share what I’ve said in my previous posts, others can have all the "couple SHIPS" but as long as we, Dooliers, have these three ships in our fandom, I can say that I’M VERY HAPPY AND PROUD THAT I’M A COFFEE BEAN! :

1) partnerSHIP (nobody can take this away from our Dooley couple, “history & chemistry”)

2) skinSHIP (priceless collection of hand-holdings, hugs, kisses, sweet BTS moments, etc.)

3) friendSHIP (a good foundation of a 4th ship --- serious relationSHIP)

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community,

Not yet a member? Sign up now and follow us on these links:

TIDC - Reading Room

TIDC - Doolier's Cafe (Forum)

TIDC - News Room

TIDC - Cinema (Youtube Channel)

TIDC - Party House (Facebook)

TIDC - Chirping Corner (Twitter)

Guest aimisha

whew! i'm always visiting this thread but i'm always lurking, keke.. been busy from school and with the requirements.. if i don't have enough time to post here, i'm just staying at the facebook dooley group.. thank ypu guys for keeping this thread alive :)

i'm happy and i'm satisfied with everything that i had read, not only here in this thread but also to the pages and groups :D please let's continue to be acertified dooley! :)

been away for the past days.. i had many realizations with this couple...

i read somewhere that on the ideal world cup that took place on her FM, she stated that fans selected her ideal type and not her personally.

i'll stick by the DOOLEY couple no matter what.. haters gonna hate... but true supporters would keep their support...

i still believe in them especially on the deep friendship they they both share.. so until nothing has confirmed yet, i would still ship the dooley couple..

hmm, can i have the link if you read it through net? keke.. thank you very much!

Park Shin Hye in Mbc's Music and lyrics EP01  (Look at 1:45 - 1:55 :D).

*quoted image*

Source (Made by): Me! :sweatingbullets:

SH got caught spazzing xD lol someone thought it was from WGM.

aaah, shouldn't this be a motivation boost for YH? maybe he should try to catch up with YG or something. i've read from somewhere that SH seemed to enjoy YG's piano playing.

and i wonder if YH knew about this.

Guest xing_84

Some people here needs serious help.  As ACTORS it's their job to look real on screen but don't equal to real life.  Shin Hye even picked Lee Hong Ki over Yong Hwa as her ideal type because she is more a close friend to Lee Hong Ki.  Her quote on Jang Keun Suk during the japan fan meeting "he was the best match partner since I started my career."  Did you not forget the I LOVE YOU tweets between them?  You'll going to eat your words in the near future when Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk annouces their relationship.  I've been following the 2 since you're beautiful ended.

Hey there sunny... SERIOUSLY, I think your the one who needs some serious help.. If you really believe that JKS N PSH have something why do you have to waste your time posting in here??? ARE you MS KIA.??? Do you KNOW IT ALL??? Me as a solid DOOLIER I would'nt waste my time to visit or post in someone's thread.. Coz I believe and I'm confident with my own OTP.. Okay whatever...

To my fellow DOOLIERS, waves everyone!!!wink.gifwink.gif I'ts been so long since my last post.. 

LATELY been inspired because of our Mr & Ms DOOLEY.. biggrin.gifwink.giflaugh.gif 

395797_2683905058677_1287881669_31956641_972541988_n.jpg

420504_2682000491064_1287881669_31955920_1643589760_n.jpg

425324_2678694488416_1287881669_31954463_450997777_n.jpg

DOOLEY COUPLE FIGHTINGhappy.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

Guest yshinzzang

Hello Doolier!

I have 2 topic share with Doolier!

Lately  MS Dooley says; her bday fanmeet 18,Feb, Seoul.

The time of drawing in own appearance.

"I want to be this hairstyle" she drawing sketch

that sketch shows she has a fringe & waist-length hair.

That means YH's ideal type with same. hehehe

And also this style are most favorite st.of her fan .

Last week, she appear in radio show with Music& Lyric partner Yoon Gun:

as we know he duet with SH(G.G),lately.

She wrote lyric for her program, Music&Lyric.

And  she narrated lyric with melody of him.

That song's contents...emm

falling in love with friend

"untitled' Lyric by PSH (Music&Lyric, MBC Music)

느껴지나요

그대의 숨결이 다시 들려오네요

Can you feel it?

I can hear your breath again.

늘 혼자였다고 생각했었죠

내 곁에 너를 모른 채

I always thought I was alone,

not knowing that you were with me.

느껴지네요 따뜻한 향기

I can feel your warm scent

그대 다가오나요

Are you coming to me?

늘 외로웠다고 생각했었죠

I was always lonely,

내 앞에 너를 모른 체

not knowing that you were in front of me.

알 수 있나요 떨리는 마음 그댈 향한다는 걸

Do you know my fluttering heart for you?

내게 다가오던 따뜻한 향기 잊을 수가 없네요

I can’t forget your warm scent that came to me.

알 수 있네요 그대의 미소 나를 비춘다는 걸 

I know your smile shines on me.

Translated by me

Guest mezzy06

Oh No!!! someone is lost...as what the others are saying, we are shipping DOOLEY COUPLE because of their UNDENIABLE FRIENDSHIP...The purpose of the thread is to discuss,spazz about our OTP...But we still know our limitations.We NEVER claimed that they were a REAL COUPLE unlike other OTP...just like what anamikaela said " lurking around is ok but for non-Dooliers leaving unsolicited advice/comment, I view it as something INAPPROPRIATE." So you better back off and please go back where you belong.

tumblr_lzx02s02x91r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx05bws9W1r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx0a9Cadw1r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx1lkHVFw1r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx0l1Wkg71r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx1g0FwKX1r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx1pj6JY41r76fz1.jpg

tumblr_lzx1owmFWK1r76fz1.jpg

tumblr_lzx3ek2ile1r76fz1.jpg

tumblr_lzx3fkJQDj1r76fz1.jpg

tumblr_lzx1zmsJUK1r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx1vzIjY91r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx278eMy71r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx2avNvBL1r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx2g7OYD41r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx1skyXzf1r76fz1.gif

tumblr_lzx3c6hRrX1r76fz1.gif

credit as tagged

Guest lolamitzzz

wahhhhhhhhh so many fellow dooliers delurking..... thanks dooliers glad to see you allwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

420207_150846001702906_100003325215301_183252_1786808012_n.jpg

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community

Guest citaphils

Hello again, Dooliers!

As @lolamitzzz said, indeed " I'ts more FUN to be a Doolier" because the Dooley couple is such a FUN and JOY to watch...their chemistry is unexplainable...their friendship is unquestionable..their playfulness has no pretensions....

And i'm so happy to see so many Dooliers delurking ....cheers and hugs to you all.

MR Dooley at the BKK press conference...

yhpixbkkpresscon.jpg

MS. Dooley during her birthday FM in Tokyo, Japan...

shinhyepixbdayfmcloseup.jpg

HS GIFs...Behind the scenes or BTS...wink.gifbiggrin.gif..

Look at YH's laughter....you can't help laughing with him..

526303763.gif?key=240180

CR..as tagged

Continuation of the above GIF..look how Shinhye slaps YH. I wonder what he said or joked about that made him laughed so hard and earned him a slap from Shinhye...How could you not love this couple?

tumblr_lzrfs149hb1rnlyi2o3_250.gif

CR. yonghwashi

And again, to wrap up my post, a photo card for you, Dooliers...

friendshipcardfeb27-1.png

CR. psh_ifc and klaritia for the photos...

Guest pyaarhia2

whew! i'm always visiting this thread but i'm always lurking, keke.. been busy from school and with the requirements.. if i don't have enough time to post here, i'm just staying at the facebook dooley group.. thank ypu guys for keeping this thread alive :)

i'm happy and i'm satisfied with everything that i had read, not only here in this thread but also to the pages and groups :D please let's continue to be acertified dooley! :)

hmm, can i have the link if you read it through net? keke.. thank you very much!

@

here's the link:

http://www.shinhye.org/2012/02/news-park-shin-hye-first-solo-fan.html

credit to: PSHIFC (shinhye.org)

Guest anamikaela

So happy seeing fellow Dooliers coming out to convey their wonderful and meaningful thoughts... :wub::wub::wub:

I just saw the latest pictures of Shin Hye in her FM and there's one pic that caught my attention because it reminds me of Yong Hwa. I told myself, "I think I saw Mr. Dooley wearing a similar leather jacket" and voila, I created this pic...

A PERFECT MATCH! Hopefully, we can see them together again, may be in a concert or Heartstrings FM...

427011_316841405029762_100001117140869_819396_1649112446_n.jpg

Here are some wonderful quotes I would like to share today as a CERTIFIED DOOLIER:

424905_384215338273643_288183017876876_1384304_1641579929_n.jpg

420509_384206198274557_288183017876876_1384294_117099905_n.jpg

cr: Book of Quote Fanpage

384049_286822898031613_100001117140869_748144_1065189073_n.jpg

cr: as tagged

423973_316849278362308_100001117140869_819431_1659798562_n.jpg

cr: as tagged

EDIT:

New song's lyrics in "Music and Lyrics" by Park Shin Hye

Here is the lyrics that Shinhye narrated at the Radio Show ^^

Tittle: “Falling in love with a friend “

느껴지나요그대의 숨결이 다시 들려오네요

Can you feel it?I can hear your breath again.

늘 혼자였다고 생각했었죠내 곁에 너를 모른 채

I always thought I was alone,not knowing that you were with me.

느껴지네요 따뜻한 향기

I can feel your warm scent

그대 다가오나요

Are you coming to me?

늘 외로웠다고 생각했었죠I was always lonely,

내 앞에 너를 모른 체

not knowing that you were in front of me.

알 수 있나요 떨리는 마음 그댈 향한다는 걸

Do you know my fluttering heart for you?

내게 다가오던 따뜻한 향기 잊을 수가 없네요

I can’t forget your warm scent that came to me.

알 수 있네요 그대의 미소 나를 비춘다는 걸

I know your smile shines on me.

Cr:yshinzzang, mezzy06

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community,

Not yet a member? Sign up now and follow us on these links:

TIDC - Reading Room

TIDC - Doolier's Cafe (Forum)

TIDC - News Room

TIDC - Cinema (Youtube Channel)

TIDC - Party House (Facebook)

TIDC - Chirping Corner (Twitter)

Hi all

I don't come here often but ....

I used to ship Sukhye too....

The thing is most PSH's fans should known how private person she is

The more they are opened (aka. saying " I love you" or talking ab "marriage or Mom") the more I believe they are not romantic involved...

The more she keeps it low ( doesn't mention, praise the other often ), the more it's matter to her.

She is known for afraid of antis after all.

That's how I think of PSH after being a fan for so long ^^

Anyway, I found this in DC, so I wanted to share with you?

Aren't Dooley acting alike more and more these days, even after HS ended for so long?

In Heartstrings, he did this

1330361811_201202280159365558204201_0.gif

In Music and lyrics, she did this

1330361811_201202280159345557204201_0-1.gif

1330361811_201202280159355558204201_0.gif

Have a nice day~

Guest mimakila

okay, let me join you from delurking - I am a Dooley loyalist but having a hard time logging in to my own account.

so sunny1020 - what is your point!  did you just wake up and couldn't find your way to the potato farm?  Let me show you the way then!  There is an empty road from the Dooley Cafe - go through that dry and neglected road and you'll see a big arrow that points to the farm!  :w00t:  

Dooley Forever!!!

I'm newbie and delurker also :phew: ..I love the way you gave sunny  a way back home GPS..It's so LOL..I read it again and again and cant stop smiling :D:D:D

" I'm a boice who loves yongshin togetherness :wub: "