The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest dooley_eiiah

@dooley_eiiah...please check your PM..thank you.

Good evening, Dooliers!

No news is good news but i'm missing the Dooley couple, so join me as i reminisce on how their beautiful friendship started...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL..the drama where they met..

Their first selca together...

*quoted image*

A collage of their YAB BTS..

They were like magnets and gums, always attracting and sticking to each other..

*quoted image*

AFTER YAB... 

The SBS Drama Awards -

*quoted image*

The SBS Entertainment Awards...

*quoted image*

SBS Music Awards...

*quoted image*

JKS FM in Seoul-Sept 5, 2010

*quoted image*

Mook Magazine interview and photoshoot - Sept 12, 2010

*quoted image*

Then Heartstrings ...

The radio guesting to promote HS. I enjoyed the interview here because both said that their being apart from each other didn't matter to them and that YAB seems just like yesterday.

*quoted image*

Baeksang Awards - they were paired as presenters here and where Shinhye also won for most popular star in Cyrano movie.

*quoted image*

The cute hi-five when Shinhye was called as the winner...

*quoted image*

YH giving Shinhye flowers on stage. The following day, Shinhye tweeted about it.

*quoted image*

HS Photoshoots..

*quoted image*

HS Press Conference...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

During the filming...

First episode in Jeju island..they are just so happy strolling, talking, laughing...

*quoted image*

A collage of the HS BTS...

*quoted image*

After Hearstrings...

Bluestorm Concert - SEptember 17, 2011

Shinhye tweeted that she watched CNBlue's concert, however no photo or vid of her ever came out.

YAB reunion - 

Shinhye uploaded on twitter a photo of them with HK and Yab's director.

*quoted image*

We love K video message..

I just love how they laugh, they are just so cute and adorable and their laughter is so contagious.

*quoted image*

Hearstrings commentary 

Shinhye uploaded on twitter a photo of them with cute MH.

*quoted image*

More to come...for now let's enjoy their beautiful friendship or whatever you want to call it and le't see what it will lead  to. I just hope that it will make us, the Dooliers  happy.

still editing.

CR. as tagged

CR. the rightful owners of the photos and gif...thank you.

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community

@citaphils :  oops im sorry ..  

kisspooutshinhye.gif

Guest misty07

card3.jpg

Guest setayel

Surprise for birthday boy!

tumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo1_400.giftumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo2_400.gif

tumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo3_400.giftumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo4_400.gif

Yesterday on his birthday, Yonghwa was filming. Already the time passed 12am, but nobody ever told him happy birthday. On that moment, Shinhye and Minhyuk and co-workers brought cake and celebrated his birthday.

Jung Yonghwa said, “Shinhye pretended she was angry, didn’t even let me talk to her. So I didn’t recognize at all. I really sulked.

Jung Yonghwa said, ” Yesterday(22) was my birthday. But nobody celebrated me. I doubted but really nobody. I am small minded blood A. We had a short birthday party during the filming.

But the party couldn’t be long. Yonghwa said, “One minute after I blew out the candle, we went back to the filming.” He regreted the short birthday party.

Park Shinhye said, “My birthday present was, I slapped his back hard.”

Source:  http://isplus.joinsm…4884.html?cloc=

Yonghwa said, “Yesterday was my birthday. The time passed 12am but nobody said happy birthday to me. So I tried to calm down my mind. OK I’m too old to be celebrated birthday. But I sulked really. Shinhye is my close friend, but she never talked to me at all, she even pretended she got angry at me. I was disappointed. But soon, Shinhye and Minhyuk brought out cake and held a party.”

Park Shinhye said, “I pretended to be angry to make him surprised. But I myself ran out to buy cake during the filming. How he sulked. At my twitter, Jung Yonghwa’s fans posted why I didn’t celebrate his birthday. I feel unfair.” Then she glanced sidewise Yonghwa cutely.

http://osen.mt.co.kr…gid=G1106230294

Source: 

thanks to @saturnkr for the

video link

aww.  that was cute XD

le trolling on yonghwa

tumblr_lzjjdwrhHm1qcpzleo1_400.giftumblr_lzjjdwrhHm1qcpzleo2_400.gif

tumblr_lzjjdwrhHm1qcpzleo3_400.giftumblr_lzjjdwrhHm1qcpzleo4_400.gif

tumblr_lzjklxKiuX1qcpzleo1_400.gif

Guest citaphils

bdaycardforshinhye2-1.png

And as a Doolier/Hearty...

bdaycardediteddec20-1.jpg

CR. the rightful owners of the pictures...

@dooley_eiiah...you should do it on your original post..please check your PM again.thank you.

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community 12

Guest citaphils

The cute hi-five when Shinhye was called as the winner...

*quoted image*

seems like Shin Hye's hand on top Yong Hwa's Hand just before they doing hi 5 :wub: am i dooleysional or something? :sweatingbullets:

@mamaatay....you are not being dooleysional....shinhye really did hold his hand as you could see on this SC and you will also notice that their hi-five is different. Their palms touched not the usual "touch and go" way but it somehow lingered ( i think it was posted here by @chinita)...rolleyes.giftongue2.gif

HIGHFIVESC.jpg

@setayel...thank you for posting here your GIFs...

I just love those Dooley moments. It never fails to give me smile and laughter.They were simply so cute and adorable being so playful. Shinhye's birthday gift to him was a hard slap on his back.But, I wonder if YH had to apply 3 bottles of pain reliever on his back after those numerous slapping given to him.w00t.gif

@dooley_eiiah...please check your PM again..i hope you will heed our advice...thank you.

CR. as tagged

Guest lolamitzzz

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. DOOLEY!

LOVE YOU... LOTS!wub.gif

Al5SHMWCMAAv_4x.jpg

Al5R8C2CIAEKcM6.jpg

Al5RvTjCAAAIH8j.jpg

Al5Rh-iCQAIT-WJ.jpg

Al5RZZsCEAIKJAU.jpg

CR:to the owners of these pics...thank yousmile.gif

Guest pyaarhia2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. DOOLEY!!!!!

wishing her all the best.. i hope that her celebration in Korea with her fans today as well as her first solo fan meeting in Japan would be a BLAST!!...

i wonder if yong hwa had greeted her already.. yayay!!! :)

th_5418a87b0fa4aaf23befa590ad7fbecf.png

Guest setayel

At Shinhye's Korean Fanmeeting today 18/2

Today, Yonghwa sent very funny video message to Shinhye's birthday party. Shinhye and all fans laughed out crazily.

Video of JGK, Um Taewoong and FTisland members were normal. FTisland's video was a short performance.

Yonghwa was standing in front of a wall covered with his own photo frames, just like boasting himself.

He didn't even say 'Contratulations' thing. He kept asking her to help himself.

"Shinhye, thanks for helping me always. Please continue to help me from now on."

(BTW, the only guests were her two dogs. LOL)

via @saturnkr

lol. when troll yong attacks. he didn't even say congrats and just ask her to help him. OTL.

edit:

Yong Hwa’s Birthday message to Shin Hye was different from the ones sent by others because, instead of saying “Happy Birthday” like usual, he thanked Shin Hye for all the help she’ve given him over the years and asked her to continue to help him.^^  The cute part of this message and the part that made both Shin Hye and Shin Hye fans smile, according to Shin Hye fans who were at the fan meeting, was the background decor of the room where Yong Hwa video taped his message.

You see, according to Shin Hye fans, Yong Hwa video taped his Birthday message for Shin Hye in a room with a back wall covered with colorful framed photos of none other than himself.^^  According to fan reports by Shin Hye fans, looking at very serious Yong Hwa thanking for past helps and asking for continued help in the future from Shin Hye while standing in front of a wall that is decorated with many photos of Yong Hwa himself made Shin Hye cry out, “What is that background!”, and let out her usual contagious and sweet laugh of hers.  That made Shin Hye fans laugh as well at their adorableness, according to fan reports from fan meeting. ;-) 

source: ladyoflake @ llivejournal via yonghwashi@ tumblr

Guest hepitwins

hello dooliers hope i'm not very late to join our celebration for ms.dooley B-day party....

sb.png

tq every1... i luv all d post here.... wow u guys was amazing...;).

shinhye what make u join d 1st reality show..?  also who gave u inspiration  to compose ur music? :lol:                             (definitely it is from yonghwa)

@setayel i luv that gift very much...!! ,  also tweeter from  @saturn...:wub:

"Shinhye, thanks for helping me always. Please continue to help me from now on." umm..why yonghwa u keeps asking shinhye to help u more n more..seems u.. do not want to release her :P

Picture1-1.png

Guest shinhwa_2012

hi there, I'm a silent lurker of this forum since I finished watching heartstrings, really like it so much especially the chemistry between park shin hye and jung yong hwa, love all your comments and opinions about them. 

Guest citaphils

Today, Yonghwa sent very funny video message to Shinhye's birthday party. Shinhye and all fans laughed out crazily.

Video of JGK, Um Taewoong and FTisland members were normal. FTisland's video was a short performance.

Yonghwa was standing in front of a wall covered with his own photo frames, just like boasting himself.

He didn't even say 'Contratulations' thing. He kept asking her to help himself.

"Shinhye, thanks for helping me always. Please continue to help me from now on."

(BTW, the only guests were her two dogs. LOL)

CR. saturn

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

@setayel, sorry to cut your post..

Even if YH is not physically present on her birthday FM, i'm just happy reading his video message...his is the most unique and the funniest (although i read from a fan account that his face was serious) And what exactly does he mean by his statement "shinhye, please continue to help me from now on".I have my own thought about it but will just keep it to myself.

rolleyes.giftongue2.gifw00t.gif But, seriously, his message just proved once again that they are so comfortable with each other. 

And for Shinhye,  I LOL that your guests were your two cute pet dogs...way to go, girl.I wonder if  Bonji and Nori will  steal the limelight from you and will be hallyu star-dogs soon.

TEASER OF  MBC's reality show "Music and Lyrics":

I love the part where Shinhye was asked to guess the singer-song writer where  she mentioned YH while  doing that YFFM gesture.

SHINHYE'S SONG: the english lyrics

Title : Not decided 

(Writer : Park Shin Hye / Composer : Park Shin Won) 

You are seen.Do you see me? ; 

I wanted to go one step, but I can’t do so. 

I hesitated for a long time like a fool. 

Am I okay? Eeek~

Will it be told? 

Now, I will tell the words that I haven’t told you. 

I’ll be courageous step by step even though I’m not perfect.

Thank you.

I receive the present,happiness, due to smiling you with me all the time. 

Shall we be together? 

Will you hold my hand if you think the same as mine. 

There had been lots of misunderstandings between you and me.

We had left scars in the hearts.

We had pains in the invisible emotions each other. 

I have the words to tell you carefully.

A word in my deep heart. 

I’ll be courageous step by step even though I’m a little shy.

I weep tears of gratitude due to protecting me with me all the time

Please be with me. I  do need you. 

You are really precious. 

cr : from Shinhye (Official Fanclub 별빛천사)

Translate : Shinhye.net 

———————————-

POV on shinhye's song writing...

The first time i saw those cyworld entries of Shinhye, i already believed that she has that hidden talent in poetry , so here it is, she was able to use it in song writing. Another feather on her cap...awesome Ms Dooley.

Finally, my dooleysional card re. YH's message to Shinhye..

bdayproj2.jpg

dooleysionalcreationfeb19.jpg

CR. the rightful owners of the pictures...

Guest heart11

hi..it's been awhile since i'm not posting anything for so long

Shinhye's ideal man; taller than her dad 180cm, broad minded, she can respect, has sense of humor

CR:@ozbussi

i always think her type is Yonghwa :D according to dramaWiki, Yonghwa's height is 180cm..he always playful with Shinhye (has sense of humor)..in Heartstrings interview,she said she loves Lee Shin's character just like dad's type..Shinhye always said that her ideal man just like her dad

and then Yonghwa said to Shinhye during her bday "Shinhye, thanks for helping me always. Please continue to help me from now on." CR: @saturn

haha..he begging her to stay  beside  him forever ?? :w00t: