The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest pyaarhia2

what?? did he really said that? ahaha... :rolleyes:

do you have any link in their thai press conference? wanna see how he reacted.. hehe..

well he has a point.. they are in thailand to promote their group and concert so people should focus on them instead (plus the fact that WG almost a year over).

i wonder why he answered that way. he should have just said that they are still close friends and that fans should just support their individual work now. his response surprises me but it only gets to show that he is really over that fake marriage. :w00t:

i'm wondering if there were questions related to the dooley couple... any by chance? :P

and i also read something about shin hye choosing geun seuk as his ideal man... it saddens me but i understand that she did that because YAB is a huge success in japan.. she'll surely be dead if she didn't choose him.. hahaha...

Guest citaphils

Good morning, Dooliers!

Last night, two separate events of the Dooley couple happened and although it gave me contradicting feelings, YH's reply overshadowed everything. And for me, it was the best tweet of the day. A simple reply but it meant so much. For YH, bravo for being honest and as for Shinhye, i understand your choice. I think I am not sour graping if i said that we, the Dooliers had our time during her Korean Fm when YH stole the limelight because of his cute and unique birthday greetings.It will be too much, too obvious  if YH will still be her choice, right? allow me to be dooleysional sweatingbullets.giftongue2.gif And besides GS and HK are her fellow Anjells and very close friends. 

Anyway, here's a picture of the Dooley couple yesterday, I got Shinhye's pix from a fellow Star/Doolier who watched Shinhye's fm last night.I just wanted to show comparatively their smiles..both with happy aura..icon_e_biggrin.gif 

feb24Dooleycouplepix.jpg

CR. AS TAGGED.

Guest sunny1020

Some people here needs serious help. As ACTORS it's their job to look real on screen but don't equal to real life. Shin Hye even picked Lee Hong Ki over Yong Hwa as her ideal type because she is more a close friend to Lee Hong Ki. Her quote on Jang Keun Suk during the japan fan meeting "he was the best match partner since I started my career." Did you not forget the I LOVE YOU tweets between them? You'll going to eat your words in the near future when Shin Hye and Jang Keun Suk annouces their relationship. I've been following the 2 since you're beautiful ended.

Guest lolamitzzz

good day doolierswub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

nothing much to say... i just love this couple...and i'm happy that they are happy....

425180_148147758639397_100003325215301_178466_970604101_n.jpg

429166_148148141972692_100003325215301_178467_1348118800_n.jpg

431613_146154075505432_100003325215301_172749_640011407_n.jpg

431260_143972712390235_100003325215301_166879_701293801_n.jpg

6bbc6bfcgw1dqa7ov3t2dg.gif

6bbc6bfcgw1dqa5mk1rtjg.gif

403348_141940869260086_100003325215301_162696_1867111553_n.jpg

tumblr_lznd7oa9Wj1qag68vo2_250.gif

tumblr_lzm0lhjELG1r0v9y7.gif

feb24Dooleycouplepix.jpg

do we need to say more? action speaks louder than words they say.....wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

cr: as tagged...thank youwub.gif

thank you so much to the right owner of these pics wub.gif

Guest misty07

Good day dooliers!!!

What more can I say, I just love their friendship, and am glad that they are both happy as seen on the pictures posted by lolamitzz....

luckyw.jpg

info from weibo

雷日門 @ weibo: 補充一下:信惠說現場會有危險是指,當時粉絲們都在喊:選根醬!!而且今天不止星光天使,也來了非常多11月參加巨蛋的鰻魚!信惠感謝她們遵守當時答應她,如果她開fm的話,也會來嗎?的諾言!這就是懷石料理級的鰻魚呀!學著點劣貨水產們。

Translation: additional: Shin Hye said she'll be in danger at Japan Fans Meeting is because of all the fans shout out: "choose Geun Suk!!". Besides that, not only starlight angels attended today's event, there are lots of eels (Geun Suk fans) who attended JGS Tokyo Dome November event came to today's fans meeting too! Shin Hye thanked them for keeping their promises coming to PSH Japan fans meeting because during performance at Tokyo Dome, Shin Hye asked eels whether they will come support her at 25 Feb 2012 fans meeting or not.

cr to PSHIC

translated by vicky

Now need we say moresmile.gif 

Guest heart11

well..this is just my opinion..if we are true fans,no need too emotional.we have no right to determine who they choose ... we are just fans & we are not their family members.anyone they choose is not my concern or my bisnes too..as long as Shinhye & Yonghwa were happy with their life and career...i just want them to keep moving on their career..i'm very  happy because Shinhye and Yonghwa mutually support each others...that's the meaning of true friendship..we know Shinhye is a friend who support her bestfriend Yonghwa from zero to hero..she know him before CNBlue's debut & before we know who is CNBlue too..we know Shinhye is truly concern with antifans...like Lolamitzzz said > action speaks louder than words they say...everyone can speak a lie ...so PEACE :D yo...

Guest sunny1020

You say action speaks louder than words? Then what your point of view of Jang Keun Suk inviting Shin Hye to his life desire Tokyo dome fan meeting/concert and rested his head/hug on Shin Hye shoulder during their duet all in front of his fans? Why would Jang Keun Suk fans attended her japan fan meeting and giving support in Korea? After her car accident, she is bolder in admitting her relationship with Jang Keun Suk, First it was her telling the story of mama Jang wanting Shin Hye as a daughter in law...video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d75dMhbMJuE&feature=related From the beginning of heartstrings, Shin Hye clearly say that she and Yong Hwa could only be friends because I'm sure she knows there going to be shippers of them 2. I think not a lied like someone said above :rolleyes:

Guest spring_day

Oh!...ahmmm…ok… First, let me say hello to all Dooliers out there…hugs to everyone. It has been a long time since I posted here but I always visit the thread. I will always do, no matter what the news of the day is, coz being a Dooley Couple fan goes beyond being a “shipper”, “believer” or whatever you call yourself.

Others will never understand the depth of the Dooliers’ connection to each other. And I dare say, not even Yong Hwa or Shin Hye or both can ever break the ties we have forged through all the time that we have been there for Yong Hwa, Shin Hye, CN Blue and even for JGS, FT Island and whoever, whatever goes in between or around them. But since what brought us here is our deep admiration and respect for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye and their friendship, we of course, attribute the things we cherish now to our Dooleys.

I believe that it is their way of showing and appreciating their friendship that made us Dooley Couple fans become what we are. We may be “dooleysional”, crazy, dreamy fangirls but we always know that there is always that possibility that we could be wrong in giving that “romantic” color in their relationship. We may say, shout, chant what we want to believe but in every Doolier there is that tiny space within us that has reservations in case a worse case scenario happen to our OTP. (In the first place, it is not the romantic notion of love that lured us first to them.) It may be not known to some, unless they are part of the privileged circle, we have actually discussed, analyzed and accepted that possibility. Yes, that is how awesome we are! Dooliers are a bunch of people who at the end of the day, after all the spazzing has died down, remain to be grounded, rational and realistic persons.

So my dear, no need to fret. If you are concerned about our emotional and mental stability, no need to worry. We are in constant check of that matter. We may appear to be wanting of some balance in our lives but I can vouch for all Dooliers that we know where we stand, we know when to stop and we definitely know if we should give you the attention you seem to want so badly that you allowed yourself to get lost in our wonderful midst. Give us the liberty to spazz in our own thread, and question the state of our mental health somewhere more appropriate.

NB: To Dooliers, I strongly believe that fans’ attitude is a reflection of their idol’s character…

Let us make Shin Hye and Yong Hwa proud…you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Peace and have a weekend full of dooley love! :wub:

Guest jemgirlie

You say action speaks louder than words? Then what your point of view of Jang Keun Suk inviting Shin Hye to his life desire Tokyo dome fan meeting/concert and rested his head/hug on Shin Hye shoulder during their duet all in front of his fans? Why would Jang Keun Suk fans attended her japan fan meeting and giving support in Korea? After her car accident, she is bolder in admitting her relationship with Jang Keun Suk, First it was her telling the story of mama Jang wanting Shin Hye as a daughter in law...video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d75dMhbMJuE&feature=related From the beginning of heartstrings, Shin Hye clearly say that she and Yong Hwa could only be friends because I'm sure she knows there going to be shippers of them 2. I think not a lied like someone said above :rolleyes:

OK Sunny 1020, I am delurking just to answer your post. We know which side of the fence you are sitting on and we respect you for that but be a good human being and stop being a bug. Leave this thread alone and rant and rave at your side of the fence. The reason we call it dooleysions a play on the word delusions is simply because it might not happen as you are venting only Shin Hye can decide who she really wants to be with for the rest of her life and we the DOOLIERS know that for sure. So please bug off.

Guest Jessi15

You say action speaks louder than words?  Then what your point of view of Jang Keun Suk inviting Shin Hye to his life desire Tokyo dome fan meeting/concert and rested his head/hug on Shin Hye shoulder during their duet all in front of his fans?  Why would Jang Keun Suk fans attended her japan fan meeting and giving support in Korea?  After her car accident,  she is bolder in admitting her relationship with Jang Keun Suk,  First it was her telling the story of mama Jang wanting Shin Hye as a daughter in law...video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d75dMhbMJuE&feature=related   From the beginning of heartstrings,  Shin Hye clearly say that she and Yong Hwa could only be friends because I'm sure she knows there going to be shippers of them 2.  I think not a lied like someone said above  :rolleyes:

Hello sunny1020, first and foremost do I need to remind you that you are in DOOLEY COUPLE thread !!! and so please restrain yourself from imposing here in OUR DOOLEY thread with your unwanted remarks.  I am sure there are more appropriate threads/forumsfor non-Dooley shippers like yourself. We, as true fan, should show a littlerespect to our idols and that does not require us, fans to go around invadingother fandoms just trying to PROVE a point.   The hard truth is it never works  dry.gif

Hi to each and every Dooliers… it has been a long time since I make a post here, rather busy … but see the need to come out of lurking mode. A big thank you for all Dooliers who is keeping this thread alive, keep up the good work! Have a wonderful weekend everyone “waves…”

Guest citaphils

Hello, Dooliers!

Let's enjoy the rest of the evening...join me in reSPAZZING...biggrin.gifwub.gif

dooleylook.jpg?w=500&h=707

jan16DChspressconfromcitaphotobucket.jpg

bts2.gif

janestarrtumblr.jpg

jan27incompletehsbtscollage.jpg

dec18editedscofep10bts.jpg

dec28btscollage.jpg

pshcomcollageDCinjeju.jpg

nov11radioguestingcollage.jpg

baeksangcollage3.jpg

feb3scofwelovekvideo.jpg

CR. the rightful owners of the gif and pictures...

GOOD NIGHT everybody.Let's call off the night with love, peace and harmony.

Guest lolamitzzz

hello dooliers jolly evening to all!!!

spazzing time wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif dooley friendshiptongue2.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

careless whispersw00t.gif

404334_148428265278013_100003325215301_179334_1630926232_n.jpg

dooleys's first holding hands as a couple (heartstringstongue.gif)

403245_148427905278049_100003325215301_179332_288380338_n.jpg

they are known for these gesture tongue.gif

401325_148426801944826_100003325215301_179331_1824056989_n.jpg

dooley shipstongue.giflaugh.gif

426881_148426385278201_100003325215301_179328_1963508685_n.jpg407355_148425498611623_100003325215301_179325_720652964_n.jpg

love  love lovephew.gif the look of love opsss i mean the look of friendship....LOL

423852_148424611945045_100003325215301_179321_1479988626_n.jpg

404443_148425925278247_100003325215301_179327_1058004836_n.jpg

starlight...starbrightwub.gif

401406_148423898611783_100003325215301_179318_1985097140_n.jpg

cr: to the right owners of these pic...thank you very much wub.gif

*waves* to all dooliers....love you....LOTS!

Guest heart11

she choose jgs over Won Bin during FM in Japan &  many  jgs fans attend the show ..why not they make it between JGS and YH ?mmm...must be interesting. sometimes i find Shinhye's answers in her interviews was different..in her individual interview during Heartstrings,she thought that Leeshin's character  is her ideal type & during her interview with Yoon Do-hyun on Radio MBC,she said YH will not be a good boyfriend because he is so popular..but then the interviewer asked "But if, if Jung Yonghwa is not a popular celebrity, then will it be ok?" then Shinhye answered "But.. that is.. AHAHAHAHA!!...He is handsome, but I think we're better off as friends. Ah.. I am in trouble...?" > too concern because of antifans?? but i love she always say that Yonghwa is a handsome guy..in Japan Mook(You're Beautiful) interview with YH,she said she felt more relax with YH because they 're the same age & no matter what jgs  is an older brother that she could respect...well like i said,we're just the fans..no need to force them to choose or to answer .i understand with Shinhye & YH answers during their FM recently.they have to respect other party.what ever happen in the end,it's up to them and we're not the one to determine their future..as long as they happy and still befriend with each other..we're the Dooliers ,stay united & well sometime we're become delusioner but we still think rationally & i think anyone who shipper any couples are delusioner too...admit it :lol::P :P

Shin Hye on Radio MBC's '2pm Date with Yoon Do-hyun'  cr :PSH International Fanclub

PSH interview  cr: to the uploader

edit: love love love this video behind the kissing scene ep 10 Heartstrings.. its show their real life friendship,flirtatious,super cute ...

Heartstrings DVD BTS - ep10 kissing scene cr: to the uploader

edit:

why she so openly tweeting with Hongki and jgs but not with YH?and the " i love you" tweet openly...think about it...and she so cautious with anything about YH.she never talk with him through twitter like hongki and jgs..but then we know SHye & YH always talk through  kakaotalk...remember when interviewer asked them about meeting again after 2 years,YH said it like yesterday they met  after work together during YAB 2 years ago..so what happen between 2 years ago ?so maybe they always met each other secretly..who knows?maybe i'm delusional again...to non Doolier,thanks for posting here but please again..back to your nest & chanting freely about your OTP but not here :P peace yo !

Guest kdfan_1

OK Sunny 1020, I am delurking just to answer your post. We know which side of the fence you are sitting on and we respect you for that but be a good human being and stop being a bug. Leave this thread alone and rant and rave at your side of the fence. The reason we call it dooleysions a play on the word delusions is simply because it might not happen as you are venting only Shin Hye can decide who she really wants to be with for the rest of her life and we the DOOLIERS know that for sure. So please bug off.

okay, let me join you from delurking - I am a Dooley loyalist but having a hard time logging in to my own account.

so sunny1020 - what is your point! did you just wake up and couldn't find your way to the potato farm? Let me show you the way then! There is an empty road from the Dooley Cafe - go through that dry and neglected road and you'll see a big arrow that points to the farm! :w00t:

Dooley Forever!!!

Guest citaphils

A Blessed Sunday,  Dooliers,

Spreading again the DOOLEY love...let's reminisce...

I just love their playfulness, their closeness and being so comfortable with each other.Their laughter is just so contagious.  I always enjoy watching them. They make me happy and giddy.

tumblr_lz0lv8th5L1qcpzleo1_500.jpg

BAEKSANG AWARDS-

tumblr_lv6rd7b1U71r3ah6zo1_400.gif

HIGHFIVESC.jpg

feb16historybaeksanggivingofflowers.jpg

HEARTSTRINGS -

feb17historyhspresscon.jpg

tumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo1_400.gif

tumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo2_400.gif

tumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo3_400.giftumblr_lzjhhvFt0G1qcpzleo4_400.gif

tumblr_lwxjs7PEQq1r3ah6zo1_250.gif

tumblr_lwtqqu24Fh1r3ah6zo1_250.gif

tumblr_lw8ar5ty8s1r3ah6zo1_250.gif

tumblr_lwguar8ELf1r3ah6zo1_250.giftumblr_lwguar8ELf1r3ah6zo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwxkntg4DP1r3ah6zo1_400.gif

tumblr_lw5py2QEad1r3ah6zo1_400.gif

OCT30EP14MESSINGOFHAIR.png

OCT27BIKEBTS.jpg

jan14fromavantbolmae2.jpg

dec29ep10bts.jpg

dec20btscoupleaccessories.jpg

dec18ep9mtcollagebyme.jpg

dec9btseatingicecream2-1.jpg

dec1btsphotocollage.jpg

asiancollage3.jpg

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - 

FINALANJELLPARODY-1.jpg

OCT27FINALANJELLSLASTCONCERT.jpg

nov8yabpoolscene.jpg

OCT28BWBRPHOTOSHOOT.jpg

Wrapping up my post with the chorus of an old song.....truly, only God knows...

feb26willofthewind.png

Cheers and Hugs,

citaphils

CR. setayel for the gifs of YH's birthday....thank you

CR. avantbolmae for the rest of the gifs..thank you

CR....the rightful owners of the pictures....thank you

Guest AsiantvpopN21

Guest lolamitzzz

Blessed Sunday Dooliers!wub.gif

Dooley Couple then.........and........now.... still lovable as ever..... never fails to give us happiness .... and be giddy...makes our hearts thump thump thumptongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif and more......... more n more n more w00t.gif laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

6862698ajw1dq0brcrlcvj.jpg

494caafajw1dpmva8cvvtg.gif

see what i mean hahahawub.gif

6bbc6bfcgw1dplpjz5pe4g.gif

6bbc6bfcgw1dpia6er0x7g.gif

6bbc6bfcgw1dpyqv0ai1yj.jpg

6bbc6bfcgw1dplf3es3blj.jpg

6bbc6bfcgw1dpeq591fpqj.jpg

6bbc6bfcgw1dp8zwm59xgj.jpg

494caafajw1dpid8uhnfeg.gif

6bbc6bfcgw1dpi9jhcthqg.gif

wub.gif oh my this grandma always rumbling,,,,just don't mind me....rolleyes.giftongue.gif

cr: as tagged wub.gif and to the right owners of these pics and gif thank you so muchwub.gif