The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest setayel

i forgot if i've shared these gifs here. kkk. here's some yonghwa-shinhye moments on & off screen (off guard phew.gif)

tumblr_lygshdQXhB1qcpzleo6_250.gif tumblr_lygshdQXhB1qcpzleo7_250.gif tumblr_lygshdQXhB1qcpzleo8_250.gif tumblr_lygshdQXhB1qcpzleo9_250.gif

tumblr_lygshdQXhB1qcpzleo10_250.gif tumblr_lygshdQXhB1qcpzleo11_250.gif

yonghwa u dork. XD

some cute moments from Heartstrings behind the scenes.

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo1_250.gif

it's a wrap! shinhye thanked the director & staffs and say bye bye to yongyong before going back. eyy what's with the 2.5 seconds eye contact? haha

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo2_250.gif

the way yongyong stares. i'd melt too if he stares at me like that. lol (sorry jh, i didnt mean to. >.<)

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo9_250.gif

smack! kkk

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo3_250.gif

taking fun pictures together ^^

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo4_250.gif

NG! perhaps the way lee shin holds gyuwon's shoulder is wrong, so they need to repeat the whole part again. yh can just go back to where he suppose to start. no need to continue touching/patting sh's shoulder :P

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo5_250.gif tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo6_250.gif

before/after shooting the backhug scene. yong ah..feeling hot already? XD

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo7_250.gif

totally reminded yonghwa of one of You're Beautiful scene (ice cream date in Myeongdong)

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo8_250.gif

shinhye was scared. lol.

Guest yshinzzang

It's been a while.

I miss @ana, @cita, @hepitw @emmy & all of Doolier!!

I remind this interview with Cnblue after YAB.

Recently I read this post in D.C Cnblue.

Myb All member knew the meaning of Gominam=SH to Shinwoo=leader, YH.  Hehehe

See you soon!!!

[trendy]Taiwan

C.N.BLUE Version of 'You’re Beautiful'

Like the characters in the drama You’re Beautiful, they’re members of a band.

TRENDY wondered what would happen if C.N.BLUE met someone like Minam.

All members smiled cunningly and made the leader answer the question.(hehehe)

“If something like the drama really happened, that is, a Ko Minam (girl dressed as a guy) got into our team, though such thing happens

only in comic books, if that really happened, it should be very interesting! But I don’t think we should lie! Telling lies aren’t good anyway.”

Hearing the answer from the leaders, Minhyuk, Jonghyn and Jungshin nodded and agreed.

Leader Jung Yonghwa played Kang Shinwoo so successfully in You’re Beautiful. His looking warm and loving pulled the heart strings

of viewers. What do the other members think about Kang Shinwoo and Yonghwa’s acting?

“They praises me a lot. Haha!”

They hadn’t even said a word, Jung Yonghwa spitted the above, and they all laughed out loud.(kekeke)

Minhyuk: “I watched that in Japan. When I saw Yonghwa who’s so different from his usual self, I was very surprised.

Maybe it’s because I really understand him and am closed to him, I was so embarrassed watching certain scenes that I almost felt like hiding all my fingers.

But it’s good to see him from a new angle and he looked really gorgeous in the show.”

Yonghwa explained, “Maybe for I’m the kind who’s emotional, people don’t usually feel my multi-faceted sides. It’s best we jump this topic.”

I can see that he was just shy when speaking up first!

But I was wondering, if all C.N.BLUE members do the drama 'You’re Beautiful, what would that version be like?

This time Minhyuk stopped the leader and answered first, “I wanna try Shinwoo hyung, for I should be able to show a very different image.”

“Wanna show a different image? Totally different from mine? What different image?” Yongwha was so curious about the Minhyuk version of

Shinwoo hyung, “Come on, tell us?”

“I think Yonghwa hyung’s kind of cheesy?” Minhyuk looked for Jonghyun and Jungshin’s agreement.

Jungshin nodded, “Kind of cheesy.”

Hearing Minhyuk, Yonghwa widened his eyes, as if he couldn’t believe what he heard and shook his head.

“Minhyuk is kind of high. Actually it’s our debut day and it’s just that Minhyuk is too high,”

Yonghwa hurriedly explained and added with an analytical tone,

“Seems that Minhyuk isn’t ready to play Shinwoo hyung yet but Jonghyun has similar quality as Huang Tae Kyung.”

Hearing the leader  saying this, Jonghyun nodded. “And… Jungshin has the image like Ko Minam. Kind of like Ko Minam?”

“Really?” Jungshin couldn’t believe he got the role of Ko Minam.

Yonghwa concluded, “Things would be like that. Haha!”

cr: cnbluechina

Guest citaphils

Good morning, Dooliers!

@lolamitzzz.....those are beautiful heart month's creations...thank you..

@yshinzzang...nice to see you here again

@dooley_eiiah...welcome to the Dooley couple club..hope you'll visit our other home..

I miss the Dooley couple so here's some random photos of them..  

The beautiful  Dooley couple...don't they look alike..pardon my DOOLEYsional eyes..biggrin.gif

dooleycouplephpix8.jpg

I just can't help to repost these screencaps...those melting, longing (to kiss) and loving stares of  YH to our Shinhye...tongue.gifwub.gif And to add to this, a post on twitter by @ydnew.."What a kiss means..."LAUGHING WHILE KISSING = I AM COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE WITH YOU", so Dooliers, you know what this means, right?hehesweatingbullets.gifwub.gif

janestarrtumblr.jpg

CR. janestarr as posted on tumblr...  

I love this version of the screencap specifically showing the look YH and Shinhye gave to each  other..its  LOVE...wink.gifwub.gif

feb10avantbolmaetumblr2.jpg

CR. avantbolmae as posted on her tumblr acct....  

Our Dooley couple, so fond of making the peace sign...then and now..

friendshipcardfeb1.jpg

One of my favorite  bts photos at the romantic Jeju island..YH and Shinhye enjoying talking and reminiscing while strolling...(it just lacks the holding hands...hahaha..tongue2.gif)

IMG_0770.JPG

And once again, let me wrap up my post with this DOOLEYsional thought...wink.gifwub.gif 

Some quotes I love and I would say so apt for YH and Shinhye....

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you, 

I had no control over."

"Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't  

force yourself to fall, you just fall.

dooleysionalcreationfeb11.png

CR. THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF THE PICTURES....

CR. cnblackyong.tumblr.com for YH's close up photo...

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND, DOOLIERS!

A proud member of TIDC- THE INTERNATIONAL DOOLEY COMMUNITY

Guest hepitwins

@lolamitzzz @setayel @dooley_eiiah tq for ur post dear....luv ur pic n gif <3

@yshinzzang.. miss u too dear.. heppy that u're back again.. ^^

@citaphils i luv ur sweet words

~ "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you,

I had no control over.~

~ "Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.~

dooleysionalcreation13.jpg

CR. THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF THE PICTURES

@cita...i found this pic at ur post in 'Hamptons'..... i really2 luv it :wub:

To all my beloved doolier ...have a happy weekend day :w00t:

Loooong time not posting here...

these gifs by Setayel are awesome moments! thank you! If you don't mind let me repeat them once again hehe

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo1_250.gif

their eyes...^___^

tumblr_lygnar5Z4m1qcpzleo2_250.gif

these two are freaking adorable ^^

Guest lolamitzzz

miss our dooley couple much....and i'm so in love with LOVE and that is YONG HWA + SHIN HYE = LOVEwub.gif

401514_138923379561835_100003325215301_154653_360163092_n.jpg

yong whisper......wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif rolleyes.gif

395556_138921449562028_100003325215301_154647_1649001975_n.jpg

Hugs and kisses to all dooliers! love yah!

Guest citaphils

Good evening, Dooliers! 

The handsome MR. Dooley as he was leaving for Osaka, Japan.....

yhpixfeb13krtoosaka.jpg

CR. as tagged...as posted on twitter by @saturn..

The pretty Ms. Dooley...

shinhyepixfeb13.jpg

Cr. avantbolmae as posted on her tumblr acct..

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifHappy Valentine, Dooliers!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

valentinecard2-1.jpg

YH's stares say it all...no need for words...it's LOVE...biggrin.gifwub.gif

valentinecard4.jpg

valentinecard3.jpg

love lots,

citaphils

Cr. avantbolmae and janestarr for the photos on the cards...thank you.

Since we are missing the Dooley couple, here's some goodies for you...enjoy..

1. HS-AU: I've Fallen For You - 7th Song is up! http://wp.me/p1OBso-kN

2. A yongshin vid made by lina507 of PSH.com..http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

3. Another Dooley couple FF "when sparks fly" ... http://www.asianfanf...hinhye-yongshin

Guest lolamitzzz

Happy Hearts Day Dooliers...I LOVE YOU!!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I LOVE YOU DOOLEY COUPLE!!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

409153_139706219483551_100003325215301_156529_773554336_n.jpg

419319_139707266150113_100003325215301_156537_614125687_n.jpg

426683_137419209712252_1806077353_n.jpg

398444_137431903044316_100003325215301_151005_712769464_n.jpg

404278_137452873042219_100003325215301_151035_1474020285_n.jpg

431643_138905716230268_100003325215301_154595_1295847774_n.jpg

422061_139704112817095_100003325215301_156498_586662945_n.jpg

Guest pyaarhia2

HAPPY HEART's DAY to everyone...

i just rewatched some BTS clips about the dooley couple and encountered this video. i'm not really certain if this video had been posted but nevertheless. let me just share this to everyone..

Heartstrings BTS

missing them so much..

Guest citaphils

Good Morning, Dooliers!.....

News about MS. Dooley...CR. parkshinhyeph.blogspot

ACTRESS PARK SHIN HYE WILL APPEAR IN A REALITY SHOW FOR THE FIRST TIME.

20120213b_11_1.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye is creating a stir by being cast on MBC MUSIC’s new reality program That Woman Writes Lyrics, That Man Composes Music ( alternate title: Music and Lyrics) .The teaser video of That Woman Writes Lyrics, That Man Composes Musicreceived explosive review from many fans. This romantic reality program is about a top actress meeting up with a male song writer and making a unique and special song.

Many people are paying attention to actress Park Shin Hye who were reborn as a mature and sensitive woman from an innocent and lovely girl.Through That Woman Writes Lyrics, That Man Composes Music, all the lovely charms of Park Shin Hye will be revealed. Not only that, she will also show off her piano playing skills and show a whole new side as a musician by writing songs.

Park reveals, “I’m nervous and anxious because this is my first reality program, but I’m excited at the same time because I will be able to show myself honestly through That Woman Writes Lyrics, That Man Composes Music.  I will show you my best.”

Meanwhile, netizens’ curiosity is on the rise because that man who will harmonize with Park Shin Hye has not been revealed.Netiznes commented: “Making a song with Park Shin Hye! I don’t know who it is, but I’m so jealous!” “Who’s the other musician? I hope he’s talented.” “Just by thinking of this reality show gets me excited!” 

The most romantic story and music of the world, That Woman Writes Lyrics, That Man Composes Music will air its first episode on February 24 at midnight on MBC MUSIC.

• Source: JTN
  • credits:en.korea.com

EDIT:

1. This is great news and I wonder if she was influenced by  Mr. Dooley because when you think about it, after Heartstrings, Shinhye wanted to do things outside of her comfort zone..to be a singer, guitar playing and now song writing.  Anyway, going back to the show, i like the concept of this reality show and i'm so happy for Shinhye. I always believe that  Shinhye being poetic, has that  hidden talent of hers in songwriting  that just needs to be tapped, so here is her chance to show it. However, as a Doolier, I hope that in the future she gets the chance to collaborate with YH.That would be DAEBAK.wink.giftongue.gifwub.gif 

Guest lolamitzzz

420937_141941239260049_100003325215301_162697_501201259_n.jpg

love the smile of mr. dooleywub.gif and miss dooley looks so beautifulwub.gif

403348_141940869260086_100003325215301_162696_1867111553_n.jpg

naughty me laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giftongue2.gif

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

425057_141940049260168_100003325215301_162695_2079863562_n.jpg

blush.giftongue2.gifphew.gif

cr: to the owners of these pics...thank you smile.gif

Proud member of TDIC - The International Dooley Community

Guest citaphils

@dooley_eiiah...please check your PM..thank you.

Good evening, Dooliers!

No news is good news but i'm missing the Dooley couple, so join me as i reminisce on how their beautiful friendship started...

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL..the drama where they met..

Their first selca together...

tumblr_lzedn2QRnC1qiaw7j.jpg

A collage of their YAB BTS..

They were like magnets and gums, attract then stick to each other..laugh.gif

a2.jpg

AFTER YAB... 

The SBS Drama Awards -they should have won the "sweetest couple of the night" with those whispering moments and skinships unmindful of the people around them...

feb16historysbsdramaawardsnewcollage-1.jpg

The SBS Entertainment Awards...lovely pair..no trace of Minam/Minyu

feb16historysbsentawards.png

SBS Music Awards...

feb16historysbsmusicawardspix1.jpg

JKS FM in Seoul-Sept 5, 2010

feb16historyjksfmfinalpix.jpg

feb17historyjksfm.jpg

Mook Magazine interview and photoshoot - Sept 12, 2010

feb16historymookfinal.jpg

Then Heartstrings ...

a5.jpg

The radio guesting to promote HS. I enjoyed the interview here because both said that their being apart from each other didn't matter to them and that YAB seems just like yesterday.

nov11radioguestingcollage.jpg

Baeksang Awards - they were paired as presenters here and where Shinhye also won for most popular star in Cyrano movie.

baeksangcollage3.jpg

The cute hi-five when Shinhye was called as the winner...

tumblr_lzf0mjbGmB1qiaw7j.gif

YH giving Shinhye flowers on stage. The following day, Shinhye tweeted about it.

feb16historybaeksanggivingofflowers.jpg

HS Photoshoots..

feb16hsphotoshootrainbowhorizontal.jpg

HS Press Conference...

feb17historyhspresscon.jpg

During the filming...

First episode in Jeju island..they are just so happy strolling, talking, laughing...

pshcomcollageDCinjeju.jpg

A collage of the HS BTS...

feb17historyhsbts.png

After Hearstrings...

Bluestorm Concert - SEptember 17, 2011

Shinhye tweeted that she watched CNBlue's concert, however no photo or vid of her ever came out.

So here is the fanmade picture by yunihz of psh.com. 

PSHYFFMINBLUESTORM.jpg

YAB reunion - October 7, 2011

Shinhye uploaded on twitter a photo of them with HK and Yab's director.

nov7anjellsreunionpix.jpg

We love K video message..

I just love how they laugh, they are just so cute and adorable and their laughter is so contagious.

tumblr_lzf0wvHIGV1qiaw7j.gif

Hearstrings commentary 

Shinhye uploaded on twitter a photo of them with cute MH.

feb2twitpix-1.jpg

More to come...for now let's enjoy their beautiful friendship or whatever you want to call it and le't see what it will lead  to. I just hope that it will make us, the Dooliers  happy.

Some quotes applicable to YH and Shinhye's friendship:

"No person, no lapse of time or distance of place can change their friendship."

"True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart."

"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know they are always there."

EDIT:  HS BTS vid as posted by saturn on twitter..komawo....so cute..

http://www.youtube.c...be_gdata_player

CR. as tagged

CR. the rightful owners of the photos and gif...thank you.

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community

Guest lolamitzzz

It's ms dooley's bday tomorrowwub.gif feb 18....wub.gif

420019_142547339199439_100003325215301_163965_631313376_n.jpg

425825_142547585866081_100003325215301_163967_352113957_n.jpg

Wish you all the BEST!!!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

cr: to the right owners of these pics...thank yousmile.gif

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community