[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

everyones been asking the same question lol

they changed "What should I do" to "Miss You" I personally like Miss You tho, its a really sad song, it really express Ren's longingness for Mio.

I think 'What Should I do' is too high for Tamachan, maybe thats the reason why they changed it?

anyways those who are gonna watch in Keyhole today on TBS

starting 5:30am Asa Zuba

11am Hirobi

4:53pm N suta

these are the shows ANJELL will be appearing today for the ending of Ikemen desu ne, I'll try to record Asa Zuba and Hirobi, not sure for Nsuta because im sleeping at that time lol

V it wont, only Promise, Futari, Alone and Miss you will be on the A.N.JELL CD :(

PLEASE VOTE FOR IKEMEN DESU NE:

Yahoo: most satisfying drama this season: http://polls.dailynews.yahoo.co.jp/quiz/quizvotes.php?poll_id=7151&qp=1&typeFlag=2

press: 美男(イケメン)ですね(TBS系)

Nikkan sports this is most important: http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/award/ns-dramagp/top-ns-dramagp.html

normally who wins here will be awarded so please vote

92063371.jpg

will ask you to sign in just click the one with ここ first link after the log in box:

22125211.jpg

will ask you to confirm your email and then verify it and log in

76732799.jpg

VOTE: BEST DRAMA

leave the blank space

42675380.jpg

VOTE: BEST ACTOR

I voted Tamamori Yuta here but its your choice if you wanna vote Fujigaya Taisuke and Yaotome Hikaru which is below Tamachan

VOTE: BEST ACTRESS

I highlighted Miori-chan

33014646.jpg

VOTE: BEST SUPPORT ACTOR

your choice between Mabuchi and President Ando ^^

88520553.jpg

VOTE: BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

I put Kojima Haruna (NANA) here

68868586.jpg

62422590.jpg

and will ask you if your answers are correct and just press the button and your done ^^

btw Miichan just updated just now :(

He said Lets prepare our hearts for the last episode, she will too, and so is everyone, she said shes happy but shes extremely sad :(

so shes asking us to watch with your heart.

i think its because everyones been commenting on her blog saying they had been crying, so her emoticon is kinda like she wants to cry :( -> 嬉し、寂し(´・_・`)

yeay! I've manage to cast my vote :w00t:

It's have been a wonderful journey with all you guys, doumo arigatou!

special thanks to nostalgia for providing us the english subtitles and to shiget who kindly translated all these information and to all u guyz in this forum.

I've tons of crying watching ikemen desu ne during these last few episodes (which hardly ever happens when I watch J-dorama) :tears:

Since I don't live in Japan, I didn't manage to get the A.N.Jell CD debut :tears: seriously I want to get a handful copy of it crazy.gif and my most ichiban :wub: must be 'Miss You' the sadness just make me shed tears non-stop :tears:

Lastly, ikemen desu ne thank you for giving me all this excitement , sadness and lots of other wonderful emotions that I can't even express it in words :tears: (sorry, I got a bit too overwhelmed vicx.gif )

IKEMEN DESU NE SAIKOU :w00t:

IKEMEN DESU NE DVD BOX

CDJAPAN:

DVD release from Japanese TV series "Ikemen Desune" based on hit Korean drama "You're Beautiful." Stars Miori Takimoto, Yuta Tamamori (Kis-My-Ft2), Taisuke Fujigaya (Kis-My-Ft2), and Hikaru Yaotome (Hey! Say! JUMP). This special edition includes making-of. Plot: Mika, who is set to become a nun, has a twin brother who has dreamed of becoming a singer. For a reason, she joins the popular band A.N.JELL in stead of his brother. In the band, there are three beautiful boys, and Mika starts living with them as a boy! Features first episode.

Special Features: bonus video footage

1st ep 2 hour special:

PREORDER LINK

DVDbox:

DVD release from Japanese TV series "Ikemen Desune" based on hit Korean drama "You're Beautiful." Stars Miori Takimoto, Yuta Tamamori (Kis-My-Ft2), Taisuke Fujigaya (Kis-My-Ft2), and Hikaru Yaotome (Hey! Say! JUMP). Plot: Mika, who is set to become a nun, has a twin brother who has dreamed of becoming a singer. For a reason, she joins the popular band A.N.JELL in stead of his brother. In the band, there are three beautiful boys, and Mika starts living with them as a boy! Features episodes 2 through 11 (last episode). Comes with a bonus disc and an original item (details forthcoming). *Not includes episode 1.

PREORDER LINK

Hiruobi 20110923 LQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GSxHUstTZ8

Mabuchi-san is too excited as always HAHHAHA XDD

theyre showing ep 9 to 10 now ^^

I have tons of paper to write, but I just dropped by to say how sad and happy I am that's it's ending, ugh! such a mix of emotions. I'm going to miss ikemen and all the characters! Ren, Mio, Shu and Yuki, I love all of you guys!

Please ikemen producers! do a special episodes, or if not, some script writer out there, do a nice drama for miori and yuta. I don;t think I'm prepared to see them be coupled so another actor/actress yet.

Wow I just havent been back for about 1 day and there are quite many updates!

Shiget, thanks for those screencaps on NikkanSports voting, but I think your caps for Best Actor and Best Actress was upside down? haha

About the DVD:

Dec 7- DVD with 1st episode + special footage inclusive (most likely of 1st ep)

Dec 28- Complete DVD BOXSET (2nd~11th episodes) (+exclusive footage disc)

So in my opinion, obviously the Complete DVD BOXSET is more worth having. Haha.

As for the preorder links, Shiget has already posted them. Her links are to be bought from CDJapan.

Yesasia will have it soon.

Can't wait for tonight. I will lose breathing on the final concert scene!!

~~~~~~~~~

one screencap of ........ hehehehe

86262529.png

puahahahaha

Guest cantthinkofaname

The part where Miko found out about the truth and told Ren that she wouldn't be able to stay by his side and not see his mother's face when looking at him. That part was waaay more dramatic than the korean version. LOL. I loved how in the japanese version, they changed how Miko found about her mom. In a way, the aunt was more involved. Can't wait for the last episode to air. :D

Guest shinee335

OMG.

the last ep.... i never felt so sad and so happy watching an ep before

the ending was AMAZING. sooo much better than the korean version.

ahhh~ still freaking out about awesome it was~~~~

since I cant post this on Ikemen desu ne website and the miorichan blog lol

Thank you!! from the bottom of our hearts! You guys started very rough, at first many criticized your remake but in the end everyone learn to love it! this version is very different from the korean version but it being different makes us love it more! Thank you for remaking it! Thank you TBS! Thank you staff for fulfilling fans wishes! you guys are the best staff the every fan would like.

Miori-chan - I think your the best! you played your role very well, I never thought Id love your character so much, i cry in every crying scene, i hope to see more of you, ive been a fan of sweets but this is my first time seeing you act and im so proud of you.

Tama-chan ive watch you grow from your JJ EXPRESS years from gokusen and now this, ive never thought you'd play ren so well, even more I love ren more than the original one, you play ren showing his true emotions, though you had some flaws you had really improved in the coming episodes and im so proud of you, you played ren in awhole different level and everyone loves this version, thank you for acting ren!

Taipi - your great, this is actually my first time watching you act, and i was quite surprise i love the warm of Syu, you really showed how hurt he was and how much he really loved Mio, I love that you showed your character differently.

Hikaru - I wouldnt go an episode without Yuki's comical jokes and fantasies il miss Yuki and his cute thinkings about Mio, you had your own way of doing Yuki, ive seen you act in so many dramas and im so proud you were able to handle a character like yuki.

Lastly, I'll miss this drama so much, I was crying awhile ago while watching, I love the added elements you put into the ending like the Kiss and the airport scene when Miko arrived from africa, i wish there was more!! I know its hard because the korean ver has no sequel, but I hope we get to see more of you guys I dont know where but some other drama new story or something.

anyways you guys have lots of overseas fans all over the world! We love you ANJELL AND IKEMEN DESU NE! THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA EVER!!!!

im uploading MQ of ikemen desu ne right now on MU, when its done il post here.

our problem now is withdrawals, how am I gonna handle this ><

I'm just spamming the thread. I've been refreshing tumblr like crazy just for screencaps. Seems like we have another passionless peck on the lips :tears:

I can't wait to see REn singing miss you!

I've graduated from reading fanfics and I'm probably way too old for them now, but does anyone have links to really good and cute ones...I don't think I'm ready to end my ikemen journey just yet....

If you guys can provide messages, on their message board, even in english its okay, theyre asking fans to post messages, they just reset the message board now its on 50 pages, Miichan's blog now is hitting 4,000 comments and her post was only been posted today.

tutorial here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/366226-jdrama-2011-ikemen-desu-ne/page__view__findpost__p__17388147

IKEMEN DESU NE EP 11: FINAL

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18ZH4ZRY

I was just thinking, if TBS asks Hong sisters to write them the continuing story for ikemen desu ne, even if korean wont do their version anymore, do you think its possible? coz i think TBS wouldnt leave this alone lol just like HYD had 2nd season and a movie and HYD was under TBS, its hard because this is a remake of a korean drama ><

Guest Jacki771

WoW.............WoW........

The final episode is amazing, so much emotional and joy .....Wow.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the final episode . This final episode beats the final of YAB for sure.

When I watched the final of YAB, I was pulling my hair out and let out a cry like : huh? That's it ???

This final is much more completed and overjoy, I don't want it to end .

Can't wait for English sub!!

Special thanks to Shiget and Nostalgia!

Shiget, without you I will be clueless,

Nostalgia, I've been using your soft E subs for the episode 9, and 10 . Thank you!

And thanks everyone in here to join the discussion, I enjoy the time reading and discussing very much!

I was just thinking, if TBS asks Hong sisters to write them the continuing story for ikemen desu ne, even if korean wont do their version anymore, do you think its possible? coz i think TBS wouldnt leave this alone lol just like HYD had 2nd season and  a movie and HYD was under TBS, its hard because this is a remake of a korean drama ><

Thanks for the link :) Too bad the MegaVideo-link is unavailable tears.gif

Anyway, you're forgetting that Hana Yori Dango is actually a manga. You're Beautiful is purely written for only on screen. I doubt that the Hong sister will write another season, because: 

a ) As far as I know - Koreans nor Japanese do second seasons unless it was a serious blockbuster

b ) They had to do a season 2 because otherwise it would take too much time / they want to keep the suspense (talking about the manga)

c ) Ikemen desu ne is no where near the hype of HYD. Just look at the ratings and compare it to HYD's ratings. Sad, but true... vicx.gif

Megumi

true, thats the problem its not a manga, but hey, they do make 2nd seasons for dramas with average ratings ^^ im speaking for the non live action ones ^^ ive seen alot of dramas with average ratings no awards but have 2nd seasons but:

TBS pretty much let each character had a closure, like the Mom, NANA all them turn into good and then president ando, even Miko and Ren, all of them had a closure so i dont think theres nothing to add anymore in the story just like the Hong Sisters said, sadly.

Guest Jacki771

I agree with Megumi. It's hard to get the second season.

Here is some of my thought:

Both YAB and Ikemen De sune have average ratings. No version is a hit in their own country.

So if they want to do the second season, they have to take the risk of low ratings.

In korea, low rating dramas often face with too much criticism and other problems.

If they just want to make dramas to sell later oversea, then they don't care about how the rating goes.

We don't know if hong sisters would take the risk. Their drama rating are always really good, except for YAB

Archived