[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ikemen Desu ne Episode 8 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

IkemenDasuNe.jpg

Ikemen Desu ne 1-8 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...n-desu-ne-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shiget^

GUYS!!! ANJELL WILL HAVE A CD DEBUT!!!

it will come with a 2 CDs and a DVD

four songs: futari, promise, alone miss you

disk 2 is the OST of the drama

DVD is promise PV

More complete translation here: http://kis-my-ft2.livejournal.com/739209.html

also posted at the site: http://www.tbs.co.jp/Ikemen_Desune2011/news.html#n20110905

AMAZON LINKS:

CD+DVD LIMITED ED

RE ED

CDJAPAN LINKS:

LIMITED ED WITH DVD

REGULAR WITH 6 ANJELL COVERS

V ME UNHEATHLY OBSESSION WITH REN XDDD

i watch any thing ren everyday hahahah

Guest -quiescent

Ikemen Desu Ne is HANDS DOWN one of my favourite dramas as of now.

And that's saying alot since I've watched ALOT of dramas for the past five years. It's definitely on par with my other favourite Korean & Japanese dramas: My Girl, Secret Garden, LIAR GAME and Hana Yori Dango.

I loved the original but I wasn't particularly obssessed with it. In this version, I love everything! The cast, the script, the settings, the new added scenes, the humour... Absolutely brilliant. I think that they truly made it their own. I personally prefer this cast; my favourite character is Ren but I still love Shu & Yuki. ANJELL are so refreshing here, I quite like it! I also adore and love Mio too~ I favour Mio over Minam anyday as I wasn't fond of Minam for various reasons I'd rather not mention in fear of backlash. :sweatingbullets:

My oshimen of AKB, oh dear, how much I loathe your character! Her acting is medicore in comparison to the rest but it's not cringe-worthy. At least Kojiharu is doing her job correctly. I officially hated her character after episode four. Moving on to the manager and the boss - what can I say? They're outrageously hilarious! I never fail to laugh when they're onscreen. The boss and his random English curses make laugh out loud which rarely happens when I watch dramas.

Anywho, I'd like to say a huge thank you to all for posting videos, recaps, pics, news, download links etc, and everyone else who contributes to this thread with their insights and opinions! I love reading every post here!

May I ask, is anyone else unheathily obssessed and in love with Tamachan/Ren at the moment? :wub:

LOVE I N J E C T I O N !

^ YAYYY! I'm not the only one!! I even joined his facebook fanpage XD

Guest Shiget^

A.N.JELL on Coming Soon 2011.09.05

cm1a.jpg

cm2ei.jpg

cm3e.jpg

cm4d.jpg

cm5dv.jpg

cm6v.jpg

Apparently Nakai-san didn’t know about the CD debut he just read it on the twitter feed, cant seem to get over it he even talked about it after the performance lol

funny tho when Miichan was explaining I think everyone were busy looking at the preview and everyone was so quiet watching lol maybe they were captivated by Miichan's acting, it was the part where mio was crying.

btw here the video from the TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI7gCVLg7-s&feature=feedu

anyone wants to take a guess who will be singing 'Miss You'? in YAB: TK, MN, and the mom all have their version, altho the Mom and TK were the only ones put to record.

Also since Tamachan and Taipi will be guesting on Hikaru's SUMMARY CON 2011 on Tokyo Dome do you think miichan will appear too? XD Since by that time the filming is already done, she might appear there just to promote the album ^^

I loved the original but I wasn't particularly obssessed with it. In this version, I love everything! The cast, the script, the settings, the new added scenes, the humour... Absolutely brilliant. I think that they truly made it their own. I personally prefer this cast; my favourite character is Ren but I still love Shu & Yuki. ANJELL are so refreshing here, I quite like it! I also adore and love Mio too~ I favour Mio over Minam anyday as I wasn't fond of Minam for various reasons I'd rather not mention in fear of backlash. :sweatingbullets:

My oshimen of AKB, oh dear, how much I loathe your character! Her acting is medicore in comparison to the rest but it's not cringe-worthy. At least Kojiharu is doing her job correctly. I officially hated her character after episode four. Moving on to the manager and the boss - what can I say? They're outrageously hilarious! I never fail to laugh when they're onscreen. The boss and his random English curses make laugh out loud which rarely happens when I watch dramas.

May I ask, is anyone else unheathily obssessed and in love with Tamachan/Ren at the moment?

Everything that you've just said... exactly my sentiment! I liked the original, got caught up with the hype when it aired but I am besotted with Ikemen desu ne. Thank God I've watched the original though or I would be too hard-pressed by the possible incest and whatnot.

Your take on the remake is spot on. And what you said about Minam too. Her formal talk in Korean sounds awkward which made Minam's 'isseumnida' a bit grating at times. (Yes, I said it). Kojiharu's NANA on the other hand... she got lucky with the script. If her lines weren't so hateful, she won't be a believable antagonist. The pout is unnecessary and her crossed arms just look weird.

And I'm with you on the unhealthily-obsessed-with-Tamachan wagon. I'm a huge Johnny stan but Jrs. never really register in my radar (irrelevant as they already debuted). Now I'm downloading anything and everything Kisumai that I can get my hands on.

Takimoto Miori, you lucky girl, YOU! Probably the only girl who gets to debut with Johnny's artistes. I envy you.

Guest Shiget^

alfalfa & -quiescent

I'm just like you guys ^^

I really love YAB, but now the more I see Ikemen desu ne the more I'm become obsessed lol I was so prejudice before it started I even hated the episode 1, but everything changed on episode 2 I started to love it when I saw the coming episodes.

I dont like Minam's talking too >< she was kinda annoying too, But I love how Miichan portrayed Mio, shes the most adorable Mio everr <3 and I have to say shes really great her acting is really awesome, I cried so many times in here crying scenes <3

I think my current favorite =>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bYsI1u30wU&feature=related

Miichan is indeed very lucky! I think I wouldnt want any other girl than her to debut with Tamachan, Taipi and Hikaru XD

I loved the original but I wasn't particularly obssessed with it. In this version, I love everything!

May I ask, is anyone else unheathily obssessed and in love with Tamachan/Ren at the moment? :wub:

And I'm with you on the unhealthily-obsessed-with-Tamachan wagon. I'm a huge Johnny stan but Jrs. never really register in my radar (irrelevant as they already debuted). Now I'm downloading anything and everything Kisumai that I can get my hands on.

Takimoto Miori, you lucky girl, YOU! Probably the only girl who gets to debut with Johnny's artistes. I envy you.

Miichan is indeed very lucky! I think I wouldnt want any other girl than her to debut with Tamachan, Taipi and Hikaru XD

I agree with everything you guys said! Especially about Tama-chan and Mii-chan...I've been a JE fan since 2007 and I swear I've never noticed Tama-chan before, but now I'm so obsessed I even joined his tumblr. I have no loyalty to my HeySayJump boys, lol. Sorry guys, it's tama-chan time for now!

And about Miori, I've seen a lot of pretty actresses around the JE boys in dramas, but she is the only one I seriously approve of...

Have you guys seen this? It's Miori with her mom

Guest Jacki771

Count me into unhealthy-obsessed-with-Tama-chan bandwagon :wub:

Because of him I've been watching a lot of Kisumai shows and have come to love his teammates.

How much I wish Johnny would recognize Tama 's acting ability and would put him on more dramas or movies in the next few years . That would be awesome for all of us . I'll keep my fingers crossed, friends !

Guest Shiget^

Hey guys!

according to fanreports the Ikemen desu ne casts are all in Okinawa right now ^^

they flew to Okinawa today and now theyre filming already

they saw Tamachan filming in a italian restaurant:

6f381e29gw1dkvzrub91tj.jpg

Honestly thought they were gonna fly out of the country, but they just filmed in Okinawa instead

Guest Shiget^

YESASIA LINKS:

LIMITED EDITION

REGULAR EDITION

ANJELL with Ikemen desu Music Collection COVERS

Limited ed:

60414098.jpg

Regular ed:

regf.jpg

Hurry order your copies, the Limited ed is still available in Yesasia and Amazon its already sold out in CDJapan, remember limited edition only available on the pre order period after the release date it will be hard to get it, also the official photbook is already sold out.

ANJELL Futari on Coming Soon 09/05/11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU3qQqnWjMI

Guest Shiget^

DAY 2: Ikemen desu ne In Okinawa

day2o.jpg

CAUTION SPOILERS!!!

They shot at the same place YAB did, Miichan was seen wearing a wedding dress and taipi wearing white tux, probably one of the imagination scenes, another scene shot in the pool, and another one shot when Ren saw Shu hugged Mio from afar.

Guest Shiget^

episode 9 preview 2:

6bb174e6jw1dkye110u6cj.jpg

video: http://kamipinku.tumblr.com/post/9964798961/ikemen-desu-ne-3rd-preview-9

dont let the preview fool you ^^

btw, they added more infos inside the DVD for the ANJELL single:

1. Promise (Memorial edition)

2. Futari (Shibuya-AX live version) (this is the one from the drama)

V its now on tumblr

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

“Ikemen Desu ne” band A.N.JELL to make CD debut

A.N.JELL, the fictional boy band from the drama series “Ikemen Desu ne,” will make their CD debut next month in an official soundtrack for the show. The group consists of the show’s main cast – Kis-My-Ft2 members Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke, Hey! Say! JUMP member Yaotome Hikaru, and actress Takimoto Miori.

The soundtrack, tentatively titled “A.N.JELL with TBS 'Ikemen Desu ne' Music Collection,” consists of two CDs. The first disc contains four songs performed by A.N.JELL: “promise,” “futari,” “alone,” and “Miss You.” The second disc will be a typical drama soundtrack.

There will be a limited edition and a regular edition. The limited edition includes a DVD with an original music video, while the first shipment of the regular edition will come with a CD jacket featuring the three male members of A.N.JELL, before the addition of Mio (Takimoto’s character).

The package is being released on October 5th.

Archived