[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Ikemen Desu ne Episode 10 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

IkemenDasuNe.jpg

Ikemen Desu ne 1-10 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...n-desu-ne-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Miichan updated today, she said thank you for watching ousama no brunch, she said as we're approaching the final episode, people had been requesting for a sequel on her blog, she said she wants to do it, and hopes it will be implemented ^^

Schedule:

Mon: Coming Soon!!

Fri: Hanamaru Market

Ikemen desu ne ep11 Finale

Sat & Sun SUMMARY CON 2011 (not sure if Miichan will be there)

Am I the only whos depressed that this is ending? :( if before everyday i want it to be friday now i dont want friday to come because i dont want it to end LMAO

They played Promise on Coming Soon, this time with one verse, they sat down and talked about the next episode showed preview more on the concert they showed Miichan's part already, also they showed the CD and the photobook weird tho the cover is different from the covers we see lol but i guess thats the back?? Miichan kinda looks sad :( she updated her blog again today she mention that this is their last live performance in Coming soon, she said she had fun being able to sing songs with everyone, until very end she'll enjoy this last performance.

and im not sure if this will truly be the last, i was hoping they would perform on other music shows :( but no word on that yet, I hope they'll be on SUMMARY CON too well for Miichan.

I've been reading their message board it already reached 125 pages last update was friday, and it already reached 100 pages, i was quite surprised, seems like everyone is requesting for a sequel, but the problem is theres no sequel in korean ver they want them to make an original story (i dont think hong sisters will allow it lol hong sisters said tho they dont wanna write a coming up story for YAB) So anyways some of them cried while watching coming soon (I did too lol) but theyre all looking forward to the DVD and CD. TBS hasnt put up pre orders for the DVD yet but probably it will come out after the last episode on friday, and the DVD boxset is quite expensive its probably 240USD lol for those who are planning to buy lol it will include deleted scenes and Behind the scenes, the deleted scenes are included on the episodes already, so when you watch the episodes you'd probably see some scenes that werent included on the broadcasted version. Not sure if there will be more freebies for the DVDbox, but um ikemen desu ne has lots of goodies already on TBS shop.

Good news ikemen's rating from last week ep 10 is 11.1% this is their highest so far ^^ i bet it will be higher on the last episode ^^

They played Promise on Coming Soon, this time with one verse, they sat down and talked about the next episode showed preview more on the concert they showed Miichan's part already, also they showed the CD and the photobook weird tho the cover is different from the covers we see lol but i guess thats the back?? Miichan kinda looks sad :( she updated her blog again today she mention that this is their last live performance in Coming soon, she said she had fun being able to sing songs with everyone, until very end she'll enjoy this last performance.

and im not sure if this will truly be the last, i was hoping they would perform on other music shows :( but no word on that yet, I hope they'll be on SUMMARY CON too well for Miichan.

I've been reading their message board it already reached 125 pages last update was friday, and it already reached 100 pages, i was quite surprised, seems like everyone is requesting for a sequel, but the problem is theres no sequel in korean ver they want them to make an original story (i dont think hong sisters will allow it lol hong sisters said tho they dont wanna write a coming up story for YAB) So anyways some of them cried while watching coming soon (I did too lol) but theyre all looking forward to the DVD and CD. TBS hasnt put up pre orders for the DVD yet but probably it will come out after the last episode on friday, and the DVD boxset is quite expensive its probably 240USD lol for those who are planning to buy lol it will include deleted scenes and Behind the scenes, the deleted scenes are included on the episodes already, so when you watch the episodes you'd probably see some scenes that werent included on the broadcasted version. Not sure if there will be more freebies for the DVDbox, but um ikemen desu ne has lots of goodies already on TBS shop.

Good news ikemen's rating from last week ep 10 is 11.1% this is theyre highest so far ^^ i bet it will be higher on the last episode ^^

yesterday baidu fans are posting saying going to tbs msg board requesting for sequel, that's possibly why many request for sequel.

Well actually, Hong sisters also talked about something like if the Japanese remake is successful, they don't mind writing a sequel for Minamishineyo. Yes, they said that before in an interview, but not sure whether it still holds true since they're wracking lotsa brain juices for few other series.

Its bound to be sad ah... Last episode, you will be leaving this series that you;ve shot for such a long time, bound to have feelings isnt it...

As for the DVD, definitely it will be expensive, that's unavoidable. The only difference is that YAB (minamishineyo) didn't have a Director's Cut version DVD box, so wonder if Ikemen will have? Who knows, but for sure they should be planning details of the DVD box right now.

actually, my stand is this: I wanted a sequel badly for the Korean version, as to J.ver will have sequel or not, it may make a huge difference, but still, in the J.ver's case, I really prefer a special turn-off. A turn off or prequel that can last like a mini-series, I think it will be good enough.

In addition, seems like noone 'chatted' about the Mio and Miko stunt in #10..? actually, they put a male model with good body (as seen in #10) infront a blue background, you know that one you use to do CG effects, and then they tune in line with Miko (Miori)'s face behaviour, and then they use CG effects to shadow Mio's face over the male model's. Wow..the CG effect was like best technology they could use...... When I was reading tht, I go... ahhh..Japan indeed.. it turned out so real :rolleyes:

Guest Jacki771

Yay for the rating increase :w00t:

I will definitely miss all of them when this drama ended, I love this drama as same as the original . I'm surprised to see that I enjoy it so much although the story line is almost the same.

HC.

I thought they didnt want to continue anymore? and theyre satisfied with the ending? lol sometimes i dont know what they want lol they should make a 2nd season for Korean and then the next year japanese will remake theirs. anyways Hanadan took a year interval for their 2nd series, or a Movie would be great or SP which ever I wanna see them again :( but Kdramas dont do 2nd seasons dont they? lol

Didnt YAB have a directors cut DVD? the ones fans requested and have freebies in it? they;ll probably say initial right now could change too anyways the DVDbox will be released Jan 2012 i think.

I think they want to do a sequel but just dont have materials for it, everyones been requesting for a sequel and ikemen desu ne had always been doing fanservice i wonder what they'll do.

Guest Jacki771

oh i checked out the utube link for Anjell coming soon on 9/19, some japaneses said that Anjell would come back to perform again on 10/5 according to Mr. Nakai in there

Shiget, could you clarify this please. I want to see them again, this is not the last of their performance right ?

About DVD director cut of YAB, I had it ...heheheheh  ...It cost me about $185 total including S+H

Now I'm debating for getting this drama DVD director cut , because it is more expensive than the other .

Thats their last performance, Nakai said 10/05 is when their CD will be on sale ^

two pages from Ikemen desu ne photobook:

img033l.jpg

img032lt.jpg

credit: reakemi

it will coast roughly 240usd for DVD 280 i think for blueray arghhh we will know on friday

Starting 9/21 dwango.jp will show promise CM to promote the ANJELL cd

and then they will starting selling the ringing tones for miss you, alone, futari and promise

http://info.dwango.co.jp/pdf/news/service/2011/110920.pdf

A.N.JELL 「promise」 カミスン!・Coming Soon!! 2011/09/19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8B4pDQs62Y

Jacki771

I rewatched it again, seems like he did say it before cue for CM he said " before 10/05 please come and play again" so i dont know if this is real or not lol

lets see that should be like Oct 3 I guess?

I had the YAB Goodies DVD, but I call it the Goodies DVD and not the Director's Cut because of some reasons though the production company (SBS Hub) called it the D-cut DVD Box set... and albeit it was real expensive... but to me I dont call it the D-cut because of yes, some reasons!!!

Just hope this J-ver will come out with it too, and I'm positive it most likely would, because in Japan, the dramas always get lotsa lotsa captured but undisclosed footage that are bound for releases in programmes/special features/discs, etc... Just a difference in format.

But back to topic, I dont exactly hope for a sequel as well. When YAB first ended, I couldn't wait for one, because I thought that was a natural response. However now, as time passed by, I realized a sequel was no longer needed... The taste of the story wont still be there anymore. Imagine they really might do a sequel, they have to do it first in Korea. and then what, invite JKS back? IDK, but the feel will never be there anymore.

OH~~~~ why am I talking so much. I can just sit back and shake my legs. LOL

*headache frm thinking of wht to write*

Guest makikame8

:wub:blush.gif:wub: need I say more?

tumblr_lrvpvf5Djh1qdgdofo1_500.png

tumblr_lrvpv1avq01qdgdofo1_500.png

tumblr_lrvpsrl1cw1qdgdofo1_500.png

tumblr_lrvwjp0NJa1qknjf2o1_500.jpg

playing with bugs together, isn't that what love is? kkk (crazy mind)

tumblr_lrvn7qDVoX1qbtuofo1_500.jpg

omgggg nooo it's ending in 2 days!! i feel like crying :(

With Ikemen Desu Ne coming to an end soon tomorrow night I have to thank TBS in the first place, for remaking the Korean "You are Beautiful". Even though the story plot is generally the same, but the approach of making is different and they have done it very well.

Then I would like to thank the chinese subbers for subbing the show promptly and fast within a day. It has allowed many viewers, including myself to enjoy the show and understanding it.

Of coz, I wouldn't forget the english subbers, especially Nostaglia for helping to provide the softsub for those english speaking fans.

I also like to thank Shiget and H.C to help translate, to let us know whatever information they have found out.

I also must thank Angela at facebook these few weeks every friday, join me to watch through keyhole the show and translate real time.

Tomorrow I will try, hopefully to watch real time Ikemen Desu Ne final episode. Think I will miss all these after the show ended.

Jinzhi

P/S Nostaglia,

I Will await you to provide the last ep softsub to provide to those english speaking fans. Please do so, I'm requesting in advance.

「美男ですね」DVD化决定 12/7発売 初回2时间スペシャルエディション、12/28発売 コンプリートDVD-BOX ☆メイキング映像がたっぷり入った

shiget or HC,

pls help translate

baidu china fan thinks it means ikemen desu ne dvd releasing in december, be prepared it will be very expensive, not sure is it really 2 ver with different making or what.

【DVD】「美男ですね」DVD化決定 12/7発売 初回2時間スペシャルエディション、12/28発売 コンプリートDVD-BOX フォロワーさんツイより bit.ly/mX9FIC

Ikemen desu ne DVD 12/7 first 2 hour special

12/28 DVD boxset follows

theyre releasing the 1st ep first on 12/7 and then DVDbox will follow on 12/28, theyre probably releasing the 1 ep making it like a movie like DVD, which more expensive for us ><

This is ANJELL's promotions for the ending of ikemen desu ne, we will need to on our keyhole the whole day lol

2011年9月23日(金)あさ5時30分~8時30分

「みのもんたの朝ズバッ!」

瀧本美織さん、玉森裕太さん、藤ヶ谷太輔さん、八乙女光さん、高嶋政伸さんが生出演します!

2011年9月23日(金)あさ11時~ひる1時55分

「ひるおび!」

瀧本美織さん、玉森裕太さん、藤ヶ谷太輔さん、八乙女光さん、柳沢慎吾さんが生出演します!

2011年9月23日(金)午後4時53分~よる19時

「Nスタ」

瀧本美織さん、玉森裕太さん、藤ヶ谷太輔さん、八乙女光さん、高嶋政伸さんが生出演します!

Archived