[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

“Ikemen Desu ne” band A.N.JELL to make CD debut

A.N.JELL, the fictional boy band from the drama series “Ikemen Desu ne,” will make their CD debut next month in an official soundtrack for the show. The group consists of the show’s main cast – Kis-My-Ft2 members Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke, Hey! Say! JUMP member Yaotome Hikaru, and actress Takimoto Miori.

The soundtrack, tentatively titled “A.N.JELL with TBS 'Ikemen Desu ne' Music Collection,” consists of two CDs. The first disc contains four songs performed by A.N.JELL: “promise,” “futari,” “alone,” and “Miss You.” The second disc will be a typical drama soundtrack.

There will be a limited edition and a regular edition. The limited edition includes a DVD with an original music video, while the first shipment of the regular edition will come with a CD jacket featuring the three male members of A.N.JELL, before the addition of Mio (Takimoto’s character).

The package is being released on October 5th.

This is super good news!!! But I don't think they will release out of Japan right? :huh:

And normally how much does this cost?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

You can order online

I posted the pre order links here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/366226-jdrama-2011-ikemen-desu-ne/page__view__findpost__p__17372415

and here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/366226-jdrama-2011-ikemen-desu-ne/page__view__findpost__p__17369911

Limited costs: 3600yen

Regular costs: 3000yen

hurry order Limited ed, once its release Limited ed wont be available anymore online.

nostalgia,

i would like to ask whether will u still be doing the softsub for ep 9 and so on? not trying to rush u, but juz to find out.

Actually i don't need eng sub, as I usually watching chinese sub.

But due to i am one of the admins at a Ikemen Desu Ne facebook group,

in case someone ask about the eng sub when coming out, I'm able to answer.

Hopefully u can give me a reply. Thanks

jinzhi

I just have to say (again) how freakishly ADORABLE Ren x Mio is. I'm feeling his love for her way more than from Hwang Taekyung. Excellent airport scene, I was grinning all the way and the "AWWWWW" when Ren showed the manager who Mio actually likes wub.gif

Also, I was pretty captivated by the scéne where Ren finds out that Mio is actually the daughter of the man he hated more than anyone else. The dillemma and hurt I saw in his face is just heartbreaking sad.gif That just proves how good he is as an actor. Not bad for a rookie! To be quite honest, Johnny's boys are better in acting than singing happy.gif With exception of Akanishi Jin, the guy is so bland when he's acting, but awesome when he sings! 

Ep 9 already has subs, I mean chinese subs along with Japanese subtitles.

For those who wants it, you all can watch it here: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/I8CUHCkj7Ao

Anyway, the cover looks so cute! Will be getting a copy of it.

BTW, the kiss between RenxMio, I dont exactly say I'd love-d it because it was such a peck on the lips, as with most J-doramas,

but at least be more receptive abit, yah!! :w00t:

LOL...one of the most important scene in the entire drama just went by like that...>_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to share some goodies:

About this video

RenxMio HUG-HUG

Oh, the O/S in my heart at that time was:

OH please hug tighter tighter tighter, Ren!! Yuta!!

Some screencaps from #9 to share. By me.

K3.png

K.png

K2.png

Z3.png

Oh, what a beautiful cry that is, Miori!!!

Guest Jacki771

hi guys, I'm looking around and hear that in almost of Japanese idol dramas, the kisses between the hero and heroine are just like a peck on the lips, is that true ?

I wish Mio and Ren just had a deeper kiss, not like a peck only .

I pray to drama gods that they will let it happen in the final episode. I want to see a deeper, more passionate kiss bw Ren&Mio

Please, please let's it happen :sweatingbullets:

So far, in my opinion Taiwanese dramas always have the best and deeper kisses which make my blood broiled blush.gif

In terms of kissing scénes in Asia, J-kisses are most underwhelming ones. They already don't kiss a lot on screen, but if they do - it's usually a peck on the lips vicx.gif BUT, Ikemen desu ne already has more kisses than an average Jdrama :P Ren x Mio's first kiss was more RAWR ph34r.gif

J-drama kisses are definitely the most underwhelming ones. I think maybe the directors take into consideration the age group and the experiences of the characters hence the disconcerting kisses. But dear directors, don't just 'okay' barely there kisses, we wanna see some actual lip action. Tama-chan, make it work!

Though there are some satisfying kissing scenes in other dramas; Buzzer Beat, Kimi wa Petto, Long Vacation, Love Shuffle, Mei-chan no Shi-tsuji... I'm sure there's more but that's all I could think of right now.

Guest amnosukebe

yatta! episode 9!!  biggrin.gif

these guys are definitely doing their acting homework properly. ren's crying scene wasnt flawless, but i was really dumbfounded for a moment there because tama-chan just surpassed my expectations once again. and of course, miori's cry = b.u.t-ful. 

but still, what really got me in this episode, yappari it's still hikaru.wub.gif  that moment when yuki turns all serious and emotional and all! poor yuki, i just wanna hug him.. tears.gif

and THIS!

K2.jpg

but yeah. stony kissing scenes are stony. bahh~~  phew.gif

hi guys, I'm looking around and hear that in almost of Japanese idol dramas, the kisses between the hero and heroine are just like a peck on the lips, is that true ?

well,  it's true. in my history of watching a lot of doramas, the few kissing scenes that could pass as a proper 'passionate kiss' are in orange days, hana yori dango final and buzzer beat. but somehow, i think it's one of the things that make japanese and korean love stories amazing you know. because the kiss itself can be that lame and all, and yet it gives off a more magical, warm and fuzzy feeling, which i dont get in those mature and 'real' kiss scenes in most western shows. i.. just cant explain it properly, sorry..sweatingbullets.gif

but as for RenxMio having a *coughs*better*coughs* kiss in the last  episode.. hmmn... not that im not craving for it, but i kind of doubt tama-chan will have the balls for that, seeing how he's somewhat shy around miori. but then, there again goes me underestimating tama and gets blown away in the end. ^^v. honestly, eversince he dyed his hair black and became curly w/o the bangs, he seems like a different person compared to the tama i used to see in shounen club and KAT-TUN concerts. i say, well done for that awesome transformation. even taipi too. he seems like a different person to me now without his curly messy hair. 

moving on to A.N.JELL's cd debut, limited edition got sold out too fast! darn!! still, im keeping my fingers crossed for A.N.JELL guesting on a 'proper' music show (because coming soon is fast becoming a second home for them) now that they're getting their actual debut. tongue.gif

Guest nostalgia

nostalgia,

i would like to ask whether will u still be doing the softsub for ep 9 and so on? not trying to rush u, but juz to find out.

Actually i don't need eng sub, as I usually watching chinese sub.

But due to i am one of the admins at a Ikemen Desu Ne facebook group,

in case someone ask about the eng sub when coming out, I'm able to answer.

Hopefully u can give me a reply. Thanks

jinzhi

Sure. :)

Last week the crazysmurf team were pretty fast so I didn't feel the need to do it this week, but if people need them I can still make them ^_^

Guest DORA2012

Last week the crazysmurf team were pretty fast so I didn't feel the need to do it this week, but if people need them I can still make them ^_^

YES YES plz make them I liked them last week alot besides I have issues wiz crazysmarf I cant register there so plz u make the soft subs

Guest Jacki771

Ugh I think I hate Ren's mom much more than I hated Tae Sung's mom.

I hate her more than the other mom too. Her laugh to Mio in episode 9 was more evil and stuck up than Tae kung's mom, plus her look is more emotionless and evil.

On the other hand, Nana in this episode was pitiful although I still don't like her for pouting too much .

nostalgia,

pls kindly do make, the crazysmurf team subbing quite indefinite. Sometimes fast sometimes slow, also don't know when exactly it will come out.

Thank you for the link for Miss you.

I was kinda wondering where is it from, It only can mean one thing, They probably shot ep 11 already the concert scene

because it sounds like recorded from the concert, but not sure, ive been reading some fanreports but i dont know where they are shooting.

Archived