[ JDrama 2011] Ikemen Desu Ne

Sunney

speaking of Hong Sisters heres the ikemen cast meeting Hong Sisters:

hs1s.th.jpg94307876.th.jpg39093799.th.jpg

they were introduced by their characters in the korean ver, and they said Miichan is pretty ^^

anyways even tho ikemen is over theres a few promos they will still be doing today is HSJ's Summary concert in Tokyo Dome, Taipi and Tamachan will be there, not sure if Miichan will appear, I hope so tho they will perform as ANJELL. and then Kisumai the next day ^^

also later today too they will be on Fuji TV Gambatta 19:00 JST, Taipi and Tamachan will be there, i read they might show NGs of different dramas there ^^

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

juz for everyone info, i read that at baidu, ending by rite,someone at twitter saw they film a 公主抱 at the ending, but a pity it is last min cut from the ending. sorry i can't find a good word to translate: princess carry.

actually at baidu, fans felt the ending ended very abruptly.

for those who know chinese, u can read this post: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1220840235

@Shiget^

Thank you for the heads up on Nikkan and the videos! There are so many good dramas this season... but Tama-chan and Miichan deserve the top honours. Props to the cast and crew for doing the original justice and beyond ;D

I just hope AKB fans won't hog the votes. I quite like Acchan in Hana Kimi 2011 but I love Miichan.

I'd like to suggest something to the user who started this forum. Is it possible to compile the videos of the cast's appearances in variety for the drama promotions and include it in the first page? It's more convenient this way than having to go every page for a specific video. I hope it is not too much trouble by my asking this ;_;

alfalfa,

think it's hard to do so, youtube many videos got deleted as tbs doesn't allow. even coming soon performances tbs always saw and request utube to delete. Many promotional video especially the july promotional clips has alrdy got deleted at utube in fact.

This is also partly the reason why some of the clips i reuploaded to facebook, from utube for promotional purposes. I didn't reuploaded all, but here's some of them. u can find them at:

My link

Even though i didn't upload as HD, but at least there's something.

and anyway, eng subbed Ikemen Desu Ne videos are all reuploaded from dramacrazy.net / epdrama.com by another fb grp at:

My link

Thank you Nostalgia, really appreciate your effort. The last episode is so sad and yeah the ending was too abrupt, I was like : eh, finish already? That's it?

But Ren x Mio saikouuu!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gif you two will definitely make it to my list of all time favorite pairing :wub: :wub:

Ikemen desu ne, you're the BEST!! :lol:

drop by for a sec, i read that ikemen desu ne cast visited SUMMARY CON i dunno what date, but Miichan, Mabuchi and Shigeko were at the VIP section, and then when tamachan, hikaru and taipi were singing they went down the VIP section and high five everyone XD so sad miichan wasnt able to sing on stage with them but it was okay at least she was there XDD

and IKEMEN DESU NE FINAL ratings 13.1!!! number 9 of this week sugoii OMEDETOU!!

shiget, is it possible if u can translate the latest offical report

祝・最終回!!!

http://www.tbs.co.jp/Ikemen_Desune2011/report/r43.html

I know is too long, appreciate if u can at least translate the A.N.jells portion for it.

i have the chinese translation but i hope to have an english copy of the translation for the facebook english speaking fans.

chinese translation

My link

Guest amnosukebe

thanks a lot everyone, it's been a memorable experience, this forum, many thanks to all of your work and everything you've shared, for giving this remake a chance, and for falling in love with it, and for spreading that love.. laugh.gif

i didn't get to comment about the 10th episode, but let me just point out that beautiful scene when Ren confronted his mom, that moment when Ren shouted "CHIGAU!' (wrong), gosh that's unforgettable, really. tears.gif

the final episode.. what to say? well, for starters, i really feel like it was too short. lol. i kinda wish it was as long as the first episode. and maybe there's really something wrong with me when i say that the only scene that made me cry this time was the scene when Ren spoke to his mom on the phone. i'm really a sucker for Parent-child relationships in dramas, that's why. Ren's miss you... i'm happy because i was able to confirm something while watching him sing: that it is REALLY Tama-chan singing.lol. 

sweatingbullets.gifhis voice in Miss You sounds nearer to the Tama-chan's voice that i'm used whenever i watch him perform with Kisumai. because for some reason, in Promise and Futari his voice sounds more mature and cool. esp Futari, i lose a lot of blood whenever i listen to that song. lols. just kidding. but really, Futari just made it to my list of my top favorite songs of 2011. and i guess that says a lot, considering it's just a remake song.

it's really sad to think there'll be no more next episode to look forward to in this coming week. .tears.gif  i mean this is the only drama that really got me hooked this season..  i'm just gonna watch out for the next acting projects of these four, while waiting for the OST to come out ^^ i'm also totally rooting for an SP, since the chances of a 2nd season are kinda slim.sad.gif

i've already posted my message on IDN's message board, thanks, to shiget^'s useful guide.tongue.gif i'm thinking of putting another one. hmmmn.. so many things to say...

I watched this drama and subbed it to Spanish in viki so I was really happy with it, I like the story it was more complete I think it explain those little details that bothered me so much in YAB, I think that from episode 9-11 were the best episodes with the exception of the episode with JGS whom I adore and who killed me with his wink, adorable, that one ranks among the best for me but that is for different reasons. I didn't like two things though, one those ugly reporters and uglier manager my God where did they got that troll, another thing it seemed to be going back and forth or maybe because I knew the story but Ren telling her that she could like him and then he said almost the same thing in episode 10 as if he didn't said it before it bothered me but I am nit picking, I know, it is my biggest problem. Over all it was really good and the last scene that concert scene was so good I was so amaze by it. How did they fill up all that place? Extras or did they give away tickets? I don't know but I really loved it. and the ending it gave closing to YAB to me, that is the ending we wanted to see, not the one we had, Ikemen was full circle and for that I am thankful...

Archived