[Drama 2011] Ojakgyo Brothers 오작교 형제들

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cried also when I watched the breaking up scene in EP51. Although, I don't understand their action tells me of the sad parting between Tae Hue and Ja Eun.

Anyway, its better for us to be sad on this point. I knew that this is one of the most difficult barrier that came into their relationship. But the moment the problem on who is the real culprit on Tae Hue's father death is solve then everything will be alright. IN EP46 Mr. Hwang shows of his concern and love to Ja Eun by changing his mind not to reveal anymore to Ja eun that his father killed Tae Hue's father. Then Mrs. Hwang loves JA EUN so much as if her own daughter. So I think every member of the family will try to help restore that love and happiness to the whole family. Remember that problem of one member is the problem of the whole family.

So keep watching to be happy at the end. As I said " at the end of the rainbow, you'll find a pot of gold".

Guest orbiter

I don't see epi 51 raw file at am-addiction, what happen???? Is am-addiction not going to upload anymore?

Where can i find other download link( not torrent)? ( tried all on first page but with no luck) Thanks in advance.

Didn't watch these two latest episodes...but I get the whole idea...

I think I need to prepare to cry a whole bucket of tears until next week! :sweatingbullets:

But like everyone said, so far, we are sure to get our happy ending for our favourite couple!

Until then, we still have 6 episodes to bear...

I'm so going to miss this drama and the Ojakgyo family once it finished airing! :wub:

SPOILER!!

This is becoming very annoying! Especially the grandmother.. she wants to control everyone's life and if she says no than everyone is forced to do as she wants!

COME ON! If she wants to hate Eun Jang father then do so but don't ruin your nephew life.. because of you he didn't even saw his mother! WTF?

He's kneeling down and begs for you to understand something very HUMAN! TO FORGIVE AND TO LOVE!

Grandmother you lived your life, you're at the point when you don;t have much to live and you need rest, peace, love etc not HATE, GRUDGE, AND TELL OTHERS to DO WANT you want? I mean who I are you to chose things for others? I'm very fustrated! If you are doing fine this way doens't mean it will be the same for others. If you love your familly and want their good then please stay quiet and out of this.

YES he was the one who caused your son to die but still his daughter has nothing to do with this. Damm it!

SPOILERS!!

Oh god... Taehui... that last scene totally just killed me inside. My heart shattered watching him beg and beg for his grandmother to forgive Jaeun. Oh god his speech.

"Please save me grandma. Please forgive Jaeun just this once Grandma. Please give us your blessing... Because I can't take it anymore grandma. Because I'm going crazy grandma. My heart hurts so much... I feel like I can't breathe.... I can't do anything... I can't eat, I can't sleep, because I miss Jaeun so much grandma!! It hurts so much I can't breathe grandma. I couldn't do anything. When Baek Inho came back alive, I thought that there was nothing else I could do. So I broke up with her. I broke up with her but I can't take it anymore grandma. [some stuff I can't quite catch about the accident]. When I think of Jaeun, I can't think of anything else. I can't even take one breath (something like that) grandma. Please forgive her grandma. Please give us your blessing. Grandma please, if you'll just give us your blessing... Please give us your blessing grandma, please give us your blessing. Please forgive her grandma. I'll stay like this forever, please just forgive her. GRANDMA!!!"

Oh it killed me on so many levels. He says all this with tears streaming down his cheeks and my heart just shatters on his behalf. What hurts more though is that this entire time, while he's on his knees and in tears BEGGING for his grandma to save him, Father Hwang keeps telling him to just shut his yap and go to his room while his grandmother is telling her own beloved grandson to go DIE. REALLY??? The only compassion I see in the room is from Taesik, Taebum, Taepil, and Mother Hwang. They all look like they're gonna cry for him.

Even Jaeha is being a donkey butt. Shopping and clubbing is not the cure-all for a girl's shattered heart. The ONLY person who can put her back together right now is the one person who needs to but put together again himself. Only they can fix each other but everyone's too busy playing the blame game with innocent victims to see that. I hate that grandma and Father Hwang are so bitter and completely petty as to ruin two innocent lives over something neither of them had any control over.

But mark my words, they'll have their happy ending. And the person playing the frame game *cough*chiefofpolice*cough* will pay dearly. And I have to wonder. Does grandma honestly think that her deceased son would appreciate her ruining HIS son's life like this? All his life he's been abandoned, for lack of a better word, and he's never had any interest in women. He finally finds someone he loves, who loves him back, and now they have to leave each other?? That's just wrong. -______-"

I haven't watched the episode but I've read Cadence screencap

It's really sad

And feeling pity to Taehui & Jaeun

Father Hwang should know how reserve Taehui are ...

I'm remember how Father Hwang scolded Taehui for not telling him he wants to see her birth mother ... i cried watching it

And how come in this situation he can't accept his plea.

Mother Hwang / Taepil should do something here

I like Taepil try to backup Taehui & Jaeun

And somebody need to open Grandma mind ... his baby is hopeless without Jaeun

Taehui's father death alleged because of Jaeun's father .... but its not their fault

even it's not 100% certain because the evidence is not clear

I hope Taehui can investigate this with KJ

SPOILER!!

This is becoming very annoying! Especially the grandmother.. she wants to control everyone's life and if she says no than everyone is forced to do as she wants!

COME ON! If she wants to hate Eun Jang father then do so but don't ruin your nephew life.. because of you he didn't even saw his mother! WTF?

He's kneeling down and begs for you to understand something very HUMAN! TO FORGIVE AND TO LOVE!

Grandmother you lived your life, you're at the point when you don;t have much to live and you need rest, peace, love etc not HATE, GRUDGE, AND TELL OTHERS to DO WANT you want? I mean who I are you to chose things for others? I'm very fustrated! If you are doing fine this way doens't mean it will be the same for others. If you love your familly and want their good then please stay quiet and out of this.

YES he was the one who caused your son to die but still his daughter has nothing to do with this. Damm it!

there are things easier said [or written] than done. It's easy to say Ja Eun has nothing to do with her father's crime, and that's true. however, she's gonna be a constant reminder to the grandmother that JE's father was the reason TH's father died [if indeed he was the cause].

this is why [and I wanted to post this here a long time ago] I am unsure whether to applaud the writer or roll my eyes at her. Ojakgyo Brothers isn't as well-written as other weekend family dramas like The Sons of Sol Pharmacy or My Precious Child, but I'm appreciating some of the unconventional plots she's offered. I thought it was too cruel to suddenly throw this your-father-killed-my-father tragic-plot for the main leads. it came out mid-end that us audience are unsure whether the two could even be endgame. I mean, it's a weekend family drama, TH and JE should be ENDGAME. so, we're all clinging to the hope that JE's father is not really the culprit. heck, i'll cling to that hope. because honestly, if i fell in love with someone whose father took away my father, I don't think i'll pursue it. i'd go with the heartbreak than having always at the back of my mind that thought: "if only his father didn't kill my father..."

then again... if TH and JE end up with JE's father still being the culprit, i think i'd still applaud the writer for doing it that away. it will show that their love can rise above anything. it's gonna be a stronger and sincere love of the main leads compared to any of the other weekend dramas i've seen.

hmm... perhaps this antagonistic-esque atmosphere between SY and MS will cause SY to live at the in-laws. she's a competitive lady, I'm sure she doesn't wanna be a less-better daughter-in-law than the new one. altho, it was a little rude of MS (IMO) to call out SY like that. granted, she's trying to impress the other in-laws.

alright, sorry for the long rant. all i can say is that I stayed with this drama because of SY and TB. it's all worth it. but seeing Joo Won develop into such a fine actor (who resembles in acting and appearance my first love: Kang Dong Won) is just amazing...

I'm just a lurker but have been following this drama also.

what about the grandmother refusing to give TH to his mom when she wanted to laeve? The GM didn't even know TH went to Washington to look for his mother. She was a little bit too hard like she didn't commit any wrongdoing but TH and his mom didn't get to see each other until TH mother died because of GM.

Archived