[Drama 2011] Scent Of A Woman 여인의 향기

Guest *alodia*

I'm real excited and am really anxious to see this drama.

Wow, I noticed many many friends here again. Let

me say "Hello" to all of you. Real nice seeing you all here

again.

Thanks for posting all the news and pics. Suna looks real

gorgeous, right? And as a couple ..... charming ........

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waving to a few more familiar faces - JeatvVoon, sueyip and gerryg  :w00t: . Nice to meet you all again.  I'm sooooo looking forward to KSA's new drama. And to chatting with you all again about the drama.

hi hi rumbutan!!!!w00t.gif 

I'm also looking forward to this drama and chatting with you all. When watching a drama as it's airing and chatting with your cyber-friends along the way the drama is ten times more entertaining and fun!biggrin.gif

KSA is a great actress; she is one of the few actresses that makes me feel like her character is an actually person plodding through a given situation. She also makes good chemistry with her male leads, so I'm curious to see her and LDW together. Hope they gave us swoon worthy scenarios!wub.gif

Guest angie_2006

Thanks to Carol @ SUNA4U.COM sharing the video about KSA comeback drama "Scent of A Woman"

It's a short news video clip from SBS: http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1000935488

===========================

Stills from SBS’s Scent of a Woman

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/06/stills-from-sbss-scent-of-a-woman/

by javabeans

===========================

1st posting here for this thread.Had to just to spazz about Lee Dong Wook's 1st photo  out of the army.The uniform yesterday didn't count.

Woot woot can't wait.He's filled out and become a man.Sigh.*quoted image*

Shower scenes!!!! Woot Woot! blush.gifw00t.gif

I'm with you, JeatvVoon and forevergirl, about Sun Ah's new look with curls and glasses. She does look geeky, dorky and very cute! :)

Guest JeatvVoon

I look forward to seeing LDW and KSA as a couple. LDW was a swooner in My Girl, and KSA always has fantastic chemistry with her male leads! :w00t:

I totally agree with you rambutan! (btw, that's one of my favorite fruits, hehehe)

Be it in movies or dramas, always great chemistry (especially in CH :rolleyes: ). I guess that's because KSA always has a very comfortable relationship with her on-screen partners and co-workers and that makes her so lovable and respected!

I'm also looking forward to this drama and chatting with you all. When watching a drama as it's airing and chatting with your cyber-friends along the way the drama is ten times more entertaining and fun!

Me too, gerryg!! I think when this drama starts I will be so excited to drop by here to read your opinions and discussions. For every episode it's like watching it together with hundreds of others, meaning laughing, crying, admiring, exchanging opinions and discussing... and that's like doping for emotions :) And that for 20 episodes!

Thanks angie_2006 for the pics. I guess this image of her matches her character as 'spinster' quite well.. but then her look at the airport in jastinel's post.. :huh:

I hope her character is cute, sincere, strong, bold and direct, because I think KSA plays that just so well. I wonder when we see some stills of LDW..

Guest jastinel

Photo shoot video 2 , KSA and the cast of Scent of a woman

ScreenHunter_01Feb251013.gif

ScreenHunter_02Feb251013.gif

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjc5MTIyNDM2.html

credit@B

Thanks for the link and the pics.

Wow, look where LDW's hand is?

Wonder if anyone has the link to LDW's

tv interview? Guess he was asked about

Suna and he did say something nice -

anyone saw that and what did he say about

Suna?

Guest angie_2006

Thanks for the link and the pics.

Wow, look where LDW's hand is?

Wonder if anyone has the link to LDW's

tv interview? Guess he was asked about

Suna and he did say something nice -

anyone saw that and what did he say about

Suna?

Hi sueyip, here are the links to LDW's recent tv interview and relevant news article.

(sorry, I don't know Korean language, perhaps someone who knew could help with the translation)

TV interview (credit: YTN), source: http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0106_201106241523218925

News article (credit: TVREPORT), source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=129156

20110624_1308894804_37588600_1.jpg

Guest Yeenlexbeth^^

hi eeryone! i and my twin sis are fans of KSA and we've been waiting for her comeback. it's great that she's now back with "A scent of a Woman". We're so excited. Thanks a lot for making this forum. ^.^

Guest saranghae<3

Alodia, I knew I can count on you to start the thread =D It seems like Lee Dong Wook is very comfortable around Sunah already! (who wouldn't be! She's just so likable).

I can't believe it's been 2 years since City Hall! (Time passed by so fast!)

Although Im not a fan of melodramas... I'll watch this for Sunah~ Can't wait for it to air!!!

Guest walkietalkie

This is an odd pairing but I LOVE odd pairing. I'm hoping this turns out good. I'm glad to hear this is a rom-com. I like happy drama. :D

Archived