[Drama 2011] Scent Of A Woman 여인의 향기

Guest *alodia*

Guest *alodia*

King Kong Entertainment (Kim Sun Ah's agency) confirms "Scent of a Woman"

via Kim Sun Ah's Official Facebook Page

20110601kingkong.jpg

☆ A WONDERFUL NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT ☆

Ms. Kim Sun Ah, after 2 years, will finally comeback through SBS Weekend Special Planning drama "Scent Of A Woman"

She will showcase a new look for this new drama.

Please support Rom-Com Queen Ms. Kim Sun Ah

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun-Ah confirms "Scent Of A Woman" via her Official Facebook Page & Sunaforever

2011.06.01, 2011.06.02

25935023130649355318420.jpg

20110601scentofsunny.jpg

By Sunny

Scent of Sunny? ^^*

Uhm...good...

This pic was taken on 2009 when I was shooting for the magazine

A photoshoped one again....

Don't say anything plz (about photoshop?!?!?), shiny~

credit: Kim Sun Ah's Official Facebook Page

translated by: Suh_zin

Guest *alodia*

2011060107450610011.jpg

The talented actress who rose to fame from the dramas My Name Is Kim Sam Soon

and City Hall is back!

That should be good news to all drama fans out there who has been looking forward for her

comeback project after years of being away from the limelight. It has indeed been a long time

since she last did a project in film or in television, so as early as now, many fans have been

anticipating to see what the talented and dynamic Kim Sunah has in store for the public in her

next production.

Her upcoming drama, Scent of a Woman, is a romantic comedy about a hard working woman

who leaves abroad in order to find love and happiness, and she will indeed be fulfilling her

lifelong wish of falling in love while travelling to many beautiful places all over the world.

“Kim Sunah will return to home screens this coming 16th of June with ‘Scent of a Woman’”,

remarked her publicist today. When asked on why she ended up choosing this drama as her

next project, she revealed that “It was something I’ve always wanted to do. I was engrossed in

the hope and affirmation of the drama. I think I’ll be able to convey warmth and pleasure, forming

a bond there”.

Scent of a Woman will be directed by Park Hyeonggi and written by No Jiseol.

Are you excited for the comeback of one of Korea’s most loved romantic-comedy queens?

For more of the latest news in Kpop Music and Entertainment, keep posted to KpopLIVE!

Source: Nate via Hancinema

Written by: eren@kpoplive.com

Guest *alodia*

kimsunaleedongwookumkij.jpg

Actors Kim Suna, Lee Dong-wook and Um Ki-joon have been cast in a new drama.

Kim, Lee and Um will star in a new SBS weekend drama tentatively titled "Scent Of A Woman," a romantic comedy helmed by director Park Hyung-gi and written by scenarist Noh Ji-seol.

Kim will take on the role of the female lead named Lee Yeon-jae, an old maid, who after slaving herself at a travel agency for many years, finally decides to search for her own happiness by taking off overseas. The drama will depict on the various incidents Yeon-jae faces afterwards.

"I couldn't think of anyone but Kim Suna as the lead when I wrote this. She was the first on the casting list and I'm glad she agreed to the role. She has been very passionate about the drama, offering ideas of her own, seemingly preparing as much as me," said scenarist Noh.

Um will play doctor Choi, who was Yeon-jae's classmate in elementary school that runs into her at a hospital to become her friend and supporter later.

As for Lee Dong-wook, his agency Jump Entertainment explained that he will appear as the son of the travel agency's CEO and will take part in the shooting as soon as he is discharged from his mandatory military service on June 20.

"The drama will be on one of the biggest scales you'll have seen a romantic comedy be in, being shot against the backdrop of a number of luxurious resorts overseas," said the production team. "We plan to make viewers happy from just watching the show."

"Scent Of A Woman" is scheduled to go on air on July 16, after the ongoing series "New Gisaeng Story" finishes its run.

Kim, 35, rose to stardom with the 2005 drama "My Name Is Sam-soon," and has since starred in many other romantic series including "When It's At Night" (MBC, 2008) and "City Hall" (SBS, 2009) as well as lead roles in films "She's On Duty" (2005), "S Diary" (2004) and "Reversal of Fortune" (2003).

Um, 35 as well, debuted in 1995 through theater play "Richard III" and has since starred in various big and small roles in TV series such as "Kimchi Cheese Smile" (2007), "Worlds Within" (KBS, 2008) and most recently as a school teacher to a teen drama "Dream High" (KBS, 2011).

He has also played the main supporting roles for films such as "Man of Vendetta" (2010), "Villain and Widow" and "Finding Mr. Destiny" (2010) and starred in major musical productions including "The Three Musketeers" and "Jack the Ripper."

Lee, 29, debuted in 1999 and has since starred in TV series "Partner" (KBS, 2009) "My Girl" (SBS, 2005), "Wooden Carousel" (2003) and "The Land of Wine" (SBS, 2003) as well as films "A Bittersweet Life" (2008), "The Perfect Couple" (2007) and "Arang" (2006).

Reporter : Park So-jung kave@

Editor : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<©10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest *alodia*

이동욱 20일 전역… 쉴틈없이 김선아 옆으로

Star Today

Lee Dong wook will be by Kim Sun Ah's side as soon as he's discharged from the army on the 20th

imagereadtop20113640231.jpg

배우 이동욱이 20일 전역한다. 전역 하자마자 7월16일 방송 예정인 SBS TV 새주말드라마 ‘여인의 향기’(가제)의 남자주인공으로 나선다.

대한민국 최고의 여행 기업인 라인투어 회장의 외아들로 재벌가의 딸과 약혼을 하는 등 남부러운 것 하나 없는 ‘완벽남’을 맡았다.

하지만 어린 시절 죽도록 일에만 매진한 아버지 때문에 씻을 수 없는 깊은 상처를 받고 마음의 문을 닫은 인물이기도 하다. 약혼녀의 따귀를 때리고 10년 동안 다닌 라인투어를 단칼에 그만둔 말단 여사원에게 관심을 갖게 되면서 인생이 변하게 된다.

이동욱은 8일 “아직 군인 신분이라 모든 게 어리둥절한 상태”라며 “이렇게 나를 찾아주시는 분이 많다는 사실에 놀랐고 좋은 작품으로 군 제대와 함께 일로 돌아갈 수 있다는 사실이 엄청난 행운”이라고 밝혔다.

또 “시놉시스와 대본을 받고 김선아씨를 생각했는데 함께 호흡을 맞추게 돼 무척 기쁘다”며 “군 복무를 잘 마쳐 건강한 모습으로 촬영장에 합류하겠다”고 말했다.

드라마 ‘닥터 챔프’의 박형기 PD와 작가 노지설씨가 다시 호흡을 맞춘다. 김선아가 말단 여사원이다.

[매일경제 스타투데이 진현철 기자 jeigun@mk.co.kr]

Guest *alodia*

엄기준, 시크한 의사역으로 '여인의 향기' 주인공 낙점

2011.06.09 My Daily

Eom Ki Joon will take the role of a chic doctor in "Scent Of A Woman"

2011060911483511161.jpg

[마이데일리 = 강선애 기자]배우 엄기준이 SBS 새 주말극 ‘여인의 향기(가제)’에 남자주인공으로 캐스팅됐다.

엄기준은 오는 7월 16일 첫 방송될 SBS 새 주말특별기획 '여인의 향기’(극본 노지설/연출 박형기)에 남자주인공 채은석 역으로 출연한다. 여자주인공과 또 다른 남자주인공 역에는 각각 김선아와 이동욱이 캐스팅된 상태.

엄기준이 맡은 채은석은 잘생긴 외모에 똑똑한 두뇌를 가진 의사 선생님으로 남부러울 것 없어 보이지만 성격적인 결함으로 인해 환자들이나 사람들과 교감하지 못하는 차가운 남자다. 시니컬한 의사 은석은 어릴 적 친구(김선아 분)를 만나면서 변화되기 시작하고, 묵묵히 그녀의 옆을 지키는 키다리 아저씨로서의 역할을 수행하게 된다.

엄기준의 소속사 측은 “최근 들어 고학력자에 차갑고 이기적인 성격의 역할에 섭외가 많이 들어와서 이번에도 그런 역할이 아닐까 고민을 했다”며 “하지만 기존 드라마와 달리 이야기가 진행될수록 인물이 변화하고 주변까지도 변화시키는 부분이 생겨 기대가 된다. 시크한 역할의 엄기준이 시청자들에게 유독 사랑 받는 것 같아 신기하다”고 밝혔다.

엄기준은 “전형적인 멜로가 없다는 게 맘에 들어 은석 역을 선택하게 됐다”며 “키다리 아저씨처럼 묵묵히 보이지 않는 곳에서 여자주인공의 맘을 편안하게 만들어주는 역할이 기존 멜로와 다른 모습이라고 생각한다. 좋은 작품이 될 수 있도록 노력하겠다”고 소감을 전했다.

한편, ‘여인의 향기’는 ‘닥터 챔프’를 통해 찰떡 호흡을 자랑한 박형기 PD와 노지설 작가가 다시 뭉친 작품으로 ‘지금 이 순간에 충실한 것이 행복’이라는 메시지를 전달하고자 하는 로맨틱 코미디다. 김선아의 2년만의 안방극장 복귀와 이동욱의 군 제대 후 첫 복귀작으로 기대를 모으고 있다.

‘여인의 향기’는 ‘신기생뎐’ 후속으로 7월 16일 첫방송된다.

[엄기준. 사진=에이스토리]

강선애 기자 sakang@mydaily.co.kr

Guest *alodia*

Eom Ki-joon joins Scent of a Woman

June 09, 2011

Dramabeans - javabeans

eomkijoon26.jpg

Dream High’s dorky-cute idealistic teacher, Eom Ki-joon, will be fighting for Kim Sun-ah’s affections in SBS’s upcoming weekend drama Scent of a Woman — although he’ll be losing out in the end to the drama’s hero, Lee Dong-wook (in his post-army comeback, yay!).

Scent of a Woman is centered around a woman (Kim) who is told she is dying, and decides to live her remaining months to the fullest. Lee plays the restless and aimless heir to a top travel/tourism company, who meets our heroine, a lowly employee, after he fights with his fiancée and quits the company; his interest in her sparks a total turnaround in his life.

Meanwhile, she meets her old childhood friend (Eom) as a patient; he’s a cold, cynical doctor who starts to thaw out because of her, and gradually loosens up to become a caring Daddy Long Legs.

It’s a bit pat to have everyone undergoing 180 degree changes, but it speaks to the theme, so I’m going with it. I also love the casting, as all three leads are awesome at both comedy and drama. Kim Sun-ah has a knack of making you laugh and cry, often in the same breath (see: My Name Is Kim Sam-soon and City Hall), while Lee Dong-wook has shown quite a bit of range from the light-hearted (My Girl) to the dark (La Dolce Vita).

Eom Ki-joon, meanwhile, may have been sweet in Dream High and Good Job, Good Job, but he’s actually pretty well-known for playing cold bastards (and he does ‘em so well!), having earned raves for portraying the delightfully assy director in The World They Live In and a cool reporter in Hero. He admitted that he’s gotten a lot of offers to play cold characters which made him think hard about whether to join this series, “But this drama’s different from previous ones, where the character changes as the story develops and even causes changes in his surroundings, which I’m looking forward to.”

This drama comes from the writer and director of last year’s slice-of-life sports/medicine drama Dr. Champ, which I enjoyed as a low-key sort of refresher in between more dramatic and/or angsty fare. More importantly, though: Can they steal the camera from Dr. Champ‘s team? ‘Cause that thing alone made that drama a feast for the eyes.

I’m sure we can all see the general trajectory of the drama, which is described as a “romantic comedy with a message,” which is that happiness can be found in living true to yourself in the moment. I’m thinking of the last two episodes of 49 Days, except funnier and hopefully more satisfying to those of use who felt suckered into a different drama than we’d been promised. Normally these terminal-illness dramas are too melodramatic for my taste (A Rosy Life, 90 Days’ Time To Love), but I’m feeling hopeful given that this, unlike 49 Days, IS specifically calling itself a rom-com.

Scent of a Woman will follow New Gisaeng Story and premieres on July 16.

Via My Daily

ldw54b.jpg

Guest *alodia*

Seo Hyo-rim added to Scent of a Woman

June 10, 2011

Dramabeans - javabeans

hyorim46.jpg

Eeeeek, this makes me happy. Who remembers how cute and quirky the Eom Ki-joon/Seo Hyo-rim romance was in The World They Live In? And now the two are both added to Scent of a Woman? Where do I sign up?

(Below, just to refresh your memories, are several stills of them in 2008′s The World They Live In. I have no idea yet if her character will be romantically linked to his doctor character in Scent of a Woman, but in any case, I find the two of them adorable together.)

Along with Kim Sun-ah and Lee Dong-wook headlining the show, this may rival Best Love in solidness of main cast, or maybe even surpass it (’cause I love Yoon Kye-sang, but Yoo Inna’s just hanging in there — she’s better than your average Hong sisters second lead, but not nearly as appealing as she was in Secret Garden).

In any case, Seo Hyo-rim is a rising actress I love, because she has a fabulous sprightly energy onscreen — she reminds of Lee Shi-young in that way — and brings that charm to all her characters, whether it’s as the determined budding actress in The World They Live In, or the ignorant, lovelorn nobleman’s daughter in last year’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

So, it’ll be interesting to see how her bubbly nature will handle being a cold chaebol’s daughter in Scent of a Woman. She plays careerwoman Sae-kyung, the youngest daughter to an international hotel chain chaebol, who has the position of director within the hotel. She’s also the fiancée (in an arranged marriage) to travel group owner Lee Dong-wook.

Contrary to her current situation, Sae-kyung actually fell in love with an ordinary man in the past, but was forced to break up with him because of family opposition. The pain of that experience even drove her to “extreme action” (implication: attempted suicide?), such was the fierceness of her love — until, that is, she learned that the man she was so devoted to had actually just been pretending affection, and had constantly been asking her father for money behind her back.

Meanwhile, her current fiancé Ji-wook (Lee Dong-wook) meets Yeon-jae (Kim Sun-ah) and, despite his impending marriage, starts to fall for her. As a result, Sae-kyung is set off in a “fiery showdown” with the woman who’s about to steal her man. Oooh, bring it on. I’d love to see Kim and Seo clash and fight.

Seo said, “Because Sae-kyung is a woman who staked her life in the name of love, I really wanted to give the role a try. She’s not merely a haughty chaebol woman, but someone who was prepared to throw everything away for love, and who was severely hurt, which I think makes her very different from the chaebol women in other dramas.” I agree, though there’s one other exception I can think of in recent years, which is Sunwoo Sun‘s character in Will It Snow For Christmas, who found herself in a similar situation. (I really liked that character, so I welcome the comparison.)

The drama, produced by the writer-director team behind Dr. Champ, premieres July 16.

Via Osen

Guest *alodia*

BTS: Kim Sun Ah filming in Posco P&S Tower in Gangnam, Seoul

From twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Parkyeeeee

tbzmpy.jpg

지금 울회사 건물로비1층서 드라마 여인의향기 촬영중 ㅋ 김선아 실제로보니 엄청 날씬하시다

Drama Scent of A Woman is now filming at (our) office building 1st floor lobby Kim Sun Ah looks slim. - Parkyeeeee (June 12, 2011)

Location: 735-3 Posco P&S Tower, Yoksam-dong, Kangnam-ku Seoul

Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun-Ah dives in a giant bibimbap bowl

From SBSNow Official Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/SBSNOW

2011.06.14 (tweet date)

3tgs.jpg

SBS 새 주말 드라마 <여인의 향기> 촬영 시작했다는 소식입니다. ★김선아,이동욱,엄기준 출연★ 첫 촬영은 운동회~ 현장직찍 요~ http://yfrog.com/kk3tgsj 선아씨가 잠시 후 300인분 비빔밥에 풍덩합니다

Filming of new weekend drama "Scent Of A Woman"

★ Kim Sun Ah, Lee Dong Wook, Eom Ki Joon ★

First filming day.

Ms. Sun Ah will dive in a 300-serving of bibimbap

*I'm not 100% sure of my translation*

Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah - Script Reading Session

@ SBS Tanhyeon Production Center in the Gyeonggi Province

25809223483376653379020.jpg

<2011/Scent Of A Woman..Start!>

운동을 마치고 바로 대본 연습장으로 온 김선아씨는 화장기 없는 100% 맨 얼굴에도 불구 '자체 발광 피부'를 자랑해 부러움을 한 몸에 받았습니다^^

안방극장을 통해 '그녀만의 향기'를 선사할 <여인의 향기> 많이 기대해주세요!

25781223483380986711920.jpg

<2011/Scent Of A Woman..Start!>

드라마 <여인의 향기>(가제) 대본 리딩 현장입니다.

진지하게 대본 연습 중인 김선아씨..

이렇게 열정적인 그녀덕분에, 현장 분위기는 더욱

훈훈해졌답니다^^

credit: Kim Sun Ah's Official Facebook Page (posted 2011.06.14)

Guest *alodia*

Script Reading News

배우 김선아가 화장기 없는 민낯 미모를 뽐내 눈길을 끈다.

김선아는 지난 7일 SBS 새 주말 드라마 '여인의 향기(가제)'의 첫 대본연습에 참여해 눈길을 끌었다. 이날 김선아는 편안한 차림과 뽀글이 파마머리에 화장기 없는 민낯으로 등장해 완벽한 미모를 뽐냈다.

특히 2년 만에 드라마에 출연하는 김선아는 공백이 무색할 정도로 입에 착 달라붙는 대사 리딩으로 눈길을 끌었다는 후문이다. 또 그동안의 연습량을 짐작케 할 만큼 형광 펜 표시와 메모로 가득 차 있는 대본을 들고 와 많은 이들을 놀라게 했다.

한편, '여인의 향기'는 '지금 이 순간에 충실한 것이 행복'이라는 메시지를 전달하고자 하는 로맨틱 코미디로 김선아 외에 배우 엄기준, 서효림 등의 출연으로 화제가 된 작품이다. '신기생뎐' 후속으로 다음달 16일 첫 방송 된다.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

김선아 민낯 열연 ‘여인의 향기’ 첫 대본연습 현장 공개

[뉴스엔 권수빈 기자]

김선아, 엄기준, 서효림 주연 드라마 '여인의 향기'(가제) 첫 대본연습 현장이 공개됐다.

2년 만에 브라운관에 복귀하는 김선아의 출연으로 화제를 모으고 있는 SBS 새 주말드라마 '여인의 향기'(극본 노지설/연출 박형기) 대본 연습을 위해 출연진들은 지난 7일 경기도 고양시 SBS 탄현제작센터에 모였다.

이날 막 운동을 마치고 대본 연습장에 왔다는 김선아는 화장기 없는 100% 맨 얼굴로 대본 연습에 참여했다.

이번 드라마를 통해 3번째 연기 호흡을 맞춘다는 엄기준과 서효림은 "우린 운명인 것 같다"고 너스레를 떨며 나란히 앉아 훈훈한 분위기를 연출했다. 엄기준은 "하지만 이번 드라마에서는 서효림과 붙는 장면이 없어서 오늘이 처음이자 마지막 만남이 될 것 같다"고 농담을 던지기도 했다.

3시간 동안 이어진 이날 연습에서 연기자들은 실제 못지 않은 열의를 드러냈다. 또 감정선을 잡기 위해 감독, 작가와 의논하는 등 열띤 모습을 보였다.

제작사 측은 "대본 연습을 통해 허심탄회한 이야기들을 많이 나눴는데 첫 느낌이 참 좋다"며 "배우를 비롯해 감독과 작가의 진심과 열정을 느낄 수 있었던 대본연습이었다. 대박 드라마가 나올 것이란 확신이 든다"고 기대감을 나타냈다.

한편 '여인의 향기'는 '신기생뎐' 후속으로 7월 16일 첫 방송된다.

권수빈 ppbn@newsen.com

Kim Seon-ah no make-up, first script reading for “Scent of a Woman“

by asianlook - June 15, 2011

The script reading for "Scent of a Woman" with Kim Seon-ah, Eom Gi-joon and Seo Hyo-rim has been revealed.

Members of the SBS drama "Scent of a Woman" which Kim Seon-ah is returning with in 2 years gathered together on the 7th to practice their scripts.

Apparently Kim Seon-ah came to the reading without any make up as she was on her way from the gym.

Working together for the third time on this drama, Eom Gi-joon and Seo Hyo-rim said, "We are meant to be". Eom Gi-joon also joked that, "There aren't many scenes Seo Hyo-rim and I do together so today might be the first and last time I see her".

During the 3 hour practice, the actors and actresses did it like the real thing. They also discussed things with the director and writer for better feelings.

The production says, "We have spoken a lot through the script reading and the first impression is good. We could feel the truth and passion in the director, actors and actresses. It should be a great drama".

Meanwhile, "Scent of a Woman" will be first broadcasted on the 16th of July after "New Gisaeng Story".

Kim Seon-ah no make-up, first script reading for "Scent of a Woman"

2011.06.13 Hancinema

The script reading for "Scent of a Woman" with Kim Seon-ah, Eom Gi-joon and Seo Hyo-rim has been revealed.

Members of the SBS drama "Scent of a Woman" which Kim Seon-ah is returning with in 2 years gathered together on the 7th to practice their scripts.

Apparently Kim Seon-ah came to the reading without any make up as she was on her way from the gym.

Working together for the third time on this drama, Eom Gi-joon and Seo Hyo-rim said, "We are meant to be". Eom Gi-joon also joked that, "There aren't many scenes Seo Hyo-rim and I do together so today might be the first and last time I see her".

During the 3 hour practice, the actors and actresses did it like the real thing. They also discussed things with the director and writer for better feelings.

The production says, "We have spoken a lot through the script reading and the first impression is good. We could feel the truth and passion in the director, actors and actresses. It should be a great drama".

Meanwhile, "Scent of a Woman" will be first broadcasted on the 16th of July after "New Gisaeng Story".

Guest *alodia*

120wp.jpg

It’s multiple good news.

My Girl ’s star, Lee Dong Wook will be discharged from almost his 2 years military duty on June 20. Gee, 2 years flies so fast, it seems like yesterday when we saw him in Partner.

And Wookie’s already booked for a lead role in next month primetime drama alongside another comeback star, Kim Sun Ah, on a romantic comedy titled Scent of A Woman.

Lee Dong Wook plays Ji Wook, the heir of big travel agent company who engaged to Se Kyung (played by Seo Hyo Rim of Sungkyunkwan Scandal) , also a heir of -not far from travel business- a hotel chain. After they fight and their engagement collapses , Ji Wook quits his parents company, meets Kim Sun Ah and his life changed completely.

Kim Sun Ah the heroine, is a low level staff in travel agent company who receives verdict that she’s dying and only has several months left. Oh, so scary, a young and active woman has to experience it.

But instead of cry and regret life, she makes a bold choice , decides to travel to beautiful places all over the world.

With that kind of story, what is the role of the second lead man ?

The second lead man -played by strong actor Eom Ki Joon (the upright teacher in Dream High)- is a doctor.

He’s the childhood friend of Kim Sun Ah and meets with her again as her doctor. His character is a cold heart and cynical person but after meets again with Sun Ah, he begins to change, starts a feeling for her and even becomes her supporter.

Seems to be a sad story -Kim Sun Ah is dying, if she really will die , then it’s a sad ending- so it will be very interesting to see it as a romantic comedy as promised.

Another attraction from Scent of A Woman is that our eyes will be spoiled with many beautiful resorts and places around the world wherever Kim Sun Ah goes. Wow, is it a big budget drama ?

Move to casting work, Kim Sun Ah is typical lovely heroine, with her cute face, she can do no wrong and completed with her talent, then her character is perfectly fit for her. No question about that.

Wookie as rich heir ? He has a grip on it. Just remember My Girl. There’s still a challenge though, will he succeed in building chemistry with Kim Sun Ah ? A rom-com without strong chemistry is a pain.

On the second main cast, Seo Hyo Rim also match as rich girl, hopefully the writer makes her character as an important role , not just another pushy ex-fiancee.

And Eom Ki Joon , he played as an evil abductor in movie Man of Vendetta but also successfully lived up his role as sincere teacher in Dream High, so a role of a cold doctor will not bothered him.

So, in conclusion, it should be a pleasant cast and a fresh challenging story.

With only a month left to the airing date, Scent of A Woman already held script reading session -without Wookie, of course- and will be busy shooting for July 16 debut.

Source : Asiae

97860596.jpg

Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah left a message in Facebook

26000723500689651647720.jpg

*PHOTO UPLOADED & EDITED BY KIM SUN AH HERSELF

(this is a cake brought by Sunaforever on the set of "Scent of a Woman" last June 11th 2011 - first shooting day)

20110615.jpg

By~ Sunny~

2011/06/11

Scent of woman…

Thanks to the supporting of Sunfor family and facebook members *^^*

(Scent of woman) has started (very~ very~) happily and fragrantly (good!)

Thank you so much…

I have a little free time…

Uhm…

I’ll write some more…

Today I’m very very tired…hic hic…(write) shortly…(sorry)

Although (tired) I think I should say “good night”

So…everybody…Good night~ *^^*

credit: Kim Sun Ah's Official Facebook

translation: Suh_zin

Guest *alodia*

BTS: Kim Sun Ah

Posted 2011.06.16

25697823547093647007320.jpg

<2011 / Scent Of A Woman>

<여인의 향기> 첫 촬영은 11일, 일산의 한 농장에서 있었습니다.

김선아씨는 무더운 날씨에 3시간 동안이나 농장을 뛰어다녀야했지만,

웃음을 잃지 않는 프로다운 모습으로 스태프들을 감동시키기도 했는데요.

첫 촬영에 "설레서 잠도 제대로 못 이뤘다"는 아름다운 배우 김선아씨!!

그녀의 노력이 가득 담길 <여인의 향기>가 더욱 기대됩니다^^

25858823547089647007720.jpg

Guest *alodia*

Kim Sun Ah - First Filming Day 2011.06.11

n2011061612075353001.jpg

20110616154122500.jpg

1612192820760800010.jpg

NEWS ARTICLES (2011.06.16):

http://news.nate.com/view/20110616n10786

http://news.nate.com/view/20110616n11391

http://news.nate.com/view/20110616n12369

http://news.nate.com/view/20110616n12657

Guest *alodia*

2011.06.11 Kim Sun Ah on the set - first filming day

Posted in Facebook 2011.06.17

24976423585084309874920.jpg

<2011/6/11 Scent Of A Woman Kim Sun A

손거울에 얼굴이 다~ 가려지는 이 여인은 누구일까요!

25915223585033309880020.jpg

<2011/6/11 Scent Of A Woman Kim Sun A

SBS 여인의향기 촬영(1회차)

촬영중간 김선아씨의 모습을 몰래 담아 봤습니다.

웃는모습이 너무 이쁘네요^^

앞으로도 김선아씨의 멋지고 이쁜모습 많이 담아 드리겠습니다.

Guest *alodia*

2011.06.13 Kim Sun Ah on the set

Posted in Facebook 2011.06.17

26465423585089309874420.jpg

25282523585087309874620.jpg

<2011/6/13 Scent Of A Woman Kim Sun A

촬영중간 핸드폰을 만지고있는 김여인님..

뭘 하고있는지 구금하네요^^

Guest *alodia*

2011.06.18 Kim Sun Ah on the set

Posted in Facebook 2011.06.18

25825423611022307281120.jpg

☆킹콩엔터테인먼트입니다☆

따끈따끈한 소식 전해드립니다!!

2011/6/18 Scent Of A Woman Kim Sun A

무려 몇시간되지 않은 따끈한 현장 사진입니다!

항상 팬분들의 멋진 성원에 감사드리며 김선아씨의 모습 전해드립니다. (여인의향기 촬영 4회차)

Guest *alodia*

Weekend dramas really aren’t my thing, primarily because I’m so busy on weekends I really have no time to watch. Nor do I want the possibility of getting rabidly obsessed with one. Nevertheless, I usually check them out anyways. Curiosity, it kills the Koala. Upcoming SBS weekend drama Scent of a Woman with Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Wook has started filming, minus Lee Dong Wook, who doesn’t get out of military service for another week or so.

But the first stills of Sun Ah have been released, and the rest of the cast held a script reading earlier which included Seo Hyo Rim and Eom Ki Joon. The premiere date for the drama has been pushed back to July 23rd, which must be a great relief for the cast and crew since its leading man isn’t even currently available for filming.

Apparently we’re going to hear Sun Ah use her fluent English-speaking ability since her character works for a travel agency. The drama is about a thirty-something woman who gets the medial diagnosis that she has only 6 months to live. So she quits her job to spend the remaining time doing what she’s always wanted to do.

Lee Dong Wook plays the heir of the travel company who finds new meaning in his life after meeting and falling in love with Sun Ah’s character. Seo Hyo Rim as Dong Wook’s ex-girlfriend and Eom Ki Joon as the childhood friend turned doctor to Sun Ah rounds out the foursquare of messy relationships.

Okay, it can’t be just me, right? Who else thinks Sun Ah looks exactly like her Sam Soon character – messy long hair and slightly frumpy dress. It’s been ages since I’ve seen Sun Ah back onscreen (though I rewatch City Hall so frequently it’s like she’s never left really), so I’m really interested how this story will unfurl.

© 2011, ockoala. All rights reserved.

Archived