[Drama 2011] Scent Of A Woman 여인의 향기

Guest *alodia*

Guest angie_2006

LDW's fan has taken video clips of the arrival at airport and press conference @ Okinawa Japan

Credit: LDW Baidu bar by nozomi (燕儿) http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1128962817&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%C0%EE%B6%AB%D0%F1&pn=0

The drama's teaser also being played during the press conference, wonder when SBS will release the official teaser ... hope it will be very soon.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jastinel

Here`s the video clip of the photos above my post, filming day in Okinawa Japan

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgyMDkzNTMy.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgyMDkzNTMy.html

credit@Baidu

Guest jastinel

The head band is a little bit over pa cute...hehehe!

I want Suna to act mature in this drama, I mean she`s naturally cute, no need to over do it, like, acting so childish and changing the tone of her voice.

She`s 30 something in this drama so, I should see some maturity on her role. I just want some changes, far different from KSS and MR, that`s all, I`m supporting this drama all the way 100%...hehehe!

If I`m not mistaken Suna was wearing Fitflops footwear, the one in the airport is Lolla chocolate style

The last photo above, she was wearing frilly, floral-inspired new FROU piles style. It`s my fave footwear now.

Guest jastinel

Thanks for all the pics, angie, michellpahan and jastinel.

Boy, oh boy, they do look so good together. Now, I'm

waiting for pics showing Suna and LDW .... holding hands.

Good morning ladies!

Thansk for all the goodies my dear michellephan and angie_2006!

Sueyip, holding hands only, me I`m waiting for the picture of their kissing scene and

photos that they are wearing swim suit (When writer?)

Guest likasgal

OMG!! I'm in Okinawa.. which part of okinawa are they shooting at??? I wonder if they are still here.. arggh..so close n yet so far :tears: Wookie ahh~~

eom ki joon n seo hyorim in a drama again!!! i love them in world within :wub: :wub: hopefully they'll have a line later in the story..

Hi jastinel. It's just not the ordinary holding hand type - it must be that

possessive type - like "you're mine" type of holding. Yes, a kiss is nice

but it must be a real sweet one - not the touching lips type. Gosh .....

what am I doing ? Imagination .... running wild????????

Guest jastinel

"Scent of a Woman" Kim Sun-ah’s drunk act.

Author: TWSSG TEAM | Posted in Drama News

[Photo & News] "Scent of a Woman" Kim Sun-ah's drunk act.

Cr. - hancinema

Kim Sun-ah made the set laugh and cry with her drunk acting despite her 2 year absence.

According to SBS on the 4th Kim Sun-ah acted the drunken role very much like reality and had everyone fired up.

The shoot was carried out in a luxury bar in Jongno and Kim Sun-ah acted as if she was possessed. She drank fake whiskey to express the disappointment of breaking open her savings account after she quit her job of ten years.

A staff said, "I have never seen an actress like Kim Sun-ah. Most actresses' don't come forward and be playful to the staff but she isn't hesitant or distant from the staff and takes care of everyone. The atmosphere is really good thanks to her. I think I know why so many people say Kim Sun-ah is Kim Seon-ah".

Meanwhile, "Scent of a Woman" had been an issue as it was Kim Sun-ah's first comeback project in 2 years. It is a romantic comedy drama about a woman who quites her job and meets love on a holiday, looking for the meaning of life.

Guest anitrak

hi all,

saw a few videos of them acting out a scene at the beach on youtube.

Uploaded by harunatsucoo1272. below is the link, if u've not seen it

they sure look good together and i'm loving the scenes..

hope there's a lot of kiss scene..hahahahaha.. :)

Oooh can't wait for the start of this drama. Finally remembered to put this thread on my watch list. See a lot of familiar screennames here. My friends have been telling me to watch City Hall so I'm almost at the halfway point in that drama. Should be finished soon.

Oh dear, lots of new dramas to watch. Looks like I'm not gonna be getting any sleep!

Guest see-T

were the filming that okinawa scene for the last/final few episodes? It's kinda early to have seen those both-leads-being-so-close-together scenes.... I'm really looking forward to this drama.. and I really it would be a happy ending..

Archived