• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *alodia*

So, who's excited about this drama?

Me, me, me, me!!!!

Too excited!!! :wub:

@rambutan,

I'm excited to work with you again too!!! :)

@Eja,

Hi! Thank you! :)

Thank you very much for starting this thread, alodia.

Love the pics that you've chosen - the one of Suna and

her costar. They look perfect - real good choice.

By the way, alodia, I've not used tvants for ages, perhaps

2 years to be exact. Wonder if there will be a link there too?

Guest *alodia*

Thank you very much for starting this thread, alodia.

Love the pics that you've chosen - the one of Suna and

her costar. They look perfect - real good choice.

By the way, alodia, I've not used tvants for ages, perhaps

2 years to be exact. Wonder if there will be a link there too?

I haven't used TVants for 2 years too. The last time I opened it was when I watched City Hall's final episode. :rolleyes:

I downloaded mine from: http://tvants.en.softonic.com/ to try watching Entertainment Relay last June 11th. But unfortunately i can't get it to work. I'm using a different computer and operating system now. I don't know why I can't get the channels. I'm still trying to figure it out. I might look around some other drama threads.

TVSBOX won't work either.

I'm trying to figure out watching from SBS website as well. Looks like it has changed too from 2 years ago. :unsure: And as far as I can remember, they sometimes don't broadcast live dramas - especially final episodes (to lure people to watch on tv perhaps).

If I find a way to watch online, I'll keep you guys posted! :)

Congratulation ss Sun Ah as well as ss alodia, hi hi I used to be silent reader in thread of City Hall but I was quite attracted by GuMi couple in this drama. That's why I am so excited to wait for the drama Scent of a woman (its name is quite attractive as ss Sun Ah)

I downloaded mine from: http://tvants.en.softonic.com/ to try watching Entertainment Relay last June 11th. But unfortunately i can't get it to work. I'm using a different computer and operating system now. I don't know why I can't get the channels. I'm still trying to figure it out. I might look around some other drama threads.

Hi Alodia, thanks for the reply. Yup, I downloaded tvants too but no channels appeared. Wondered what happened to that.

Maybe my link is too "old". Do post us the links if you manage to find one. Thanks.

Now that Suna's costar has finished his military service, I'm hoping to see some pics of them together.

Take care and thanks again for this wonderful thread.

^ Hate might be too much... Let's see... Dislike then?

Oh well. I've always been amazed at how she's so experimental with her hair----just as long it fits her character, she'll do it. :D

Anyway, this is an SBS drama and I've been streaming SBS dramas more often than before. I've been trying to use TVants but no to avail so I just use the TVUPlayer. You can use it in Firefox with the TVUplayer plugin or download the standalone player. SBS channel is 81037 (listed as KBC) http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=81037

Guest michellephan

thanks alodia for created this wonderful topic :) . Can't wait until next month :D

NEW:

"The new tale of Gisang" will extra 2 more eps so "Scent of woman" of our Suna will deloy one week.

Eja

Anyway, this is an SBS drama and I've been streaming SBS dramas more often than before. I've been trying to use TVants but no to avail so I just use the TVUPlayer. You can use it in Firefox with the TVUplayer plugin or download the standalone player. SBS channel is 81037 (listed as KBC) http://www.tvunetwor...ex.html#c=81037

Thanks for posting the link. Eja. It worked. I tried it and I could get to KBC (SBS).

So, I can watch Suna's drama when it's aired, right? Thanks again.

Guest *alodia*

^ Hate might be too much... Let's see... Dislike then?

Oh well. I've always been amazed at how she's so experimental with her hair----just as long it fits her character, she'll do it. :D

Anyway, this is an SBS drama and I've been streaming SBS dramas more often than before. I've been trying to use TVants but no to avail so I just use the TVUPlayer. You can use it in Firefox with the TVUplayer plugin or download the standalone player. SBS channel is 81037 (listed as KBC) http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/index.html#c=81037

Thanks for the player!!! :wub:

thanks alodia for created this wonderful topic :) . Can't wait until next month :D

NEW:

"The new tale of Gisang" will extra 2 more eps so "Scent of woman" of our Suna will deloy one week.

Yeah, so SOAW will start on July 23rd instead. :)

Guest JeatvVoon

Yaaaay, finally Kim Sun Ah is back on a drama, dang I've waited 2 years for this!!!

Thanks so much alodia for this thread. I remember the wonderful job you did on the City Hall thread! :wub: So excited for Suna's new drama, I think also mainly because I love her fans discussing every detail here on soompi.

Lee Dong Wook as lead actor, only seen "My Girl" and a few eps of "Dolce Vita" (couldn't get pass the 3rd episode..). I think I need to do some homework before starting this drama.

About Suna's look, she looks somehow geeky with the glasses and messy hair, and I wonder how her appearance might change throughout the drama.

Ah.. Scent of a woman... Kim Sun Ah.... :)

Guest ripgal

Scent of a Woman First Official Stills

201106211133331001_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201106211133331001

Lee Dong Wook just got discharged yesterday and immediately joined the filming.

I think the news mentioned that he even met KSA and the crew way before he met his parents LOL

And KSA also gave him a cake as a congratulatory gift for his discharge? :D

Hi Alodia...thanks for starting the thread.You've done a great job updating stuff.

Eja...annyeong you're here as well :-)  I am just waiting for lupita to pop up.A is doing the subs but we're waiting to hear if we are licensed.I'll post more once my other weekend drama ends.I have a whole 5 days break.

1st posting here for this thread.Had to just to spazz about Lee Dong Wook's 1st photo  out of the army.The uniform yesterday didn't count.

Woot woot can't wait.He's filled out and become a man.Sigh.tumblr_ln298d4vcp1qzgtn4o1_500.jpg

2011062201001949700158371.jpg

ausMz.jpg

credits: Sports Chosun (Nate)

Thanks for posting the link. Eja. It worked. I tried it and I could get to KBC (SBS).

So, I can watch Suna's drama when it's aired, right? Thanks again.

Yup, you can use this in Firefox or dl the player.

Eja...annyeong you're here as well :-)  I am just waiting for lupita to pop up.A is doing the subs but we're waiting to hear if we are licensed.I'll post more once my other weekend drama ends.I have a whole 5 days break.

I'm curious about the drama since I am a KSA completist and I never really watched LDW in anything before (LOL I think I'm the only one in this world who hasn't watched My GIrl)

Archived