Guest chancy426

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chancy426

HQ pictures of Hong Soo Hyun

hongsoohyun2.th.jpg

hongsoohyun3.th.jpg

She's realllllly is pretty in this drama. 

and a picture of Moon Chae Won

3c56f3b2dcc90b107af0557.jpg

and of Yoo Ha Joon (General Sooyang's imperial bodyguard)

20110616013920.jpg

Annyeong~~

Omo! Shihoo looks gorgeous in hanbok..May i call him: "The Prince of hanbok"? :D

Moon Chaewon is one of my favorite actresses..She's pretty and look beautiful wearing hanbok ^_^

Looking forward to see the lovely chemistry between Shihoo and Chaewon..

Just want to share this info :)

9f4c7b737c4085b38b13999.jpg

Guest chancy426

From Korean fan blog

Source: Baidu

(Park Shi Hoo) Kim Seung-yoo's 2 older brothers were brutally killed under the scheming plot of General Sooyang. Continuing to love a woman that you should not love, a foolish love. 22 years old

(Moon Chae Won) "Because I'm his daughter, so feel resentment. Can love really be strong enough to repay all the wrongs he has done? My last wish, is by your hands, and to die in your arms." 20 years old.

I think I can grasp how painful their love is by Se Ryung's line.

and Stills from the Shooting (featuring Lee Min Woo and Park Shi Hoo)

leeminwoo.jpg

Guest chancy426

One more pic for the Princess

57656f891f35a6ec0e24440.jpg

I wish my Chinese were better so I can translate more, there's so much information relating to the drama on Baidu.

Just brief summary of a recent posted news article from Chosun.

According to Park Shi Hoo, Moon Chae Won and him has a brother/sister (hence the 9 year gap) like relationship prior to his debut. He's very happy that this time he will be acting with someone he knows. 

Guest chancy426

Hope for more colorful pictures of the picture PSH posted on twitter. I like the look, but the more pictures and colors will give better view.  He sure has lots of variety for a costume drama.happy.gif

Another picture:

26344123558667312755217.jpg

Guest chancy426

I wonder if it's for a poster shoot. I don't know if Kim Seung-yoo will get back to power in this story, but it seems that the earlier portion he will be wealthy and remaining portion he will be like a fugitive like character. I wonder if their sad portion of their relationship will begin prior to his family being killed off or it will be during his fugitive days.

Guest shin_kk_s3

another drama park shi hoo,can't wait. i starting like park shi woo after watch prosecutor princess

Those stills are indeed beautiful, but of course it would not be the love story of Romeo & Juliet without a romantic kissing scene, right? :wub:

f964b760bb19ab71708b6554.jpg

and more stills of the Princess...

ff5724e7d38f6bb12e2e2149.jpg

9ea088213731784dd52af149.jpg

0db4717893bcee7c8601b049.jpg

Cr: Baidu

Guest chancy426

moon chae won looks so pretty in these pretty ! so many stills but we still get no.official poster yet. =(

Guest chancy426

Cast stills from sageuk romance Princess’s Man

June 25, 2011 by javabeans

Princess’s Man, the upcoming KBS drama that stars Park Shi-hoo (Queen of Reversals) and Moon Chae-won (It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl) as Joseon-era star-crossed lovers. The setup for their doomed romance: ambition over the throne, natch. It’s pretty much the basis of 99% of sageuk dramas, and for good reason, since it provides the perfect foundation for an epic story with all its attendant power grabs, secret plots, assassination attempts, and political intrigue. Moon plays Princess Se-ryung, whose father, Grand Prince Su-yang (played by Kim Young-chul, the shady Baek San of IRIS), covets the crown. (Historically, he eventually got it and became King Sejo.)

The ambitious Su-yang meets with fierce opposition from his enemy, the high-ranking minster of the left, Kim Jong-seo (played by Lee Soon-jae), whose youngest son Seung-yoo (that’s Park Shi-hoo) falls in love with the princess.

gongju7.jpg

But it’s not a proper K-drama without the necessary romantic complications, is it? Two secondary leads: Romeo’s childhood friend and Juliet’s cousin, both pictured at the bottom of the page.

The former will be played by Song Jong-ho, who I grew fond of as the second lead in Will It Snow For Christmas, particularly with his expressive eyes. He plays the well-educated and high-born Shin Myun, who’s a good-natured rival to hero Seung-yoo. He becomes a judicial official and leader of soldiers.

Meanwhile, Hong Soo-hyun follows up her comic performance as bean pie-but-caring (kinda) So-ran in Lie To Me with the role of Princess Kyung-hye, niece to Grand Prince Su-yang and cousin to heroine Se-ryung. Through Su-yang’s actions, her status falls to rock bottom, and she confronts her “tragic fate.”

Both Park Shi-hoo and Moon Chae-won have sageuk experience, with Park previously playing a nobleman’s son in 2008′s Iljimae and Moon making a splash as the gisaeng in love with the girl-dressed-as-a-boy played by Moon Geun-young in Painter of the Wind. To beperfectly honest, I don’t think those were exactly the best performances for either actor (though they were gorgeous in the dramas), and they’ve both made marked improvements in the last three years. So I’m putting hope in that, since I could do with a nice sageuk after all the the recent trendies, and am always game for a reimagining of Romeo & Juliet. In fact, the story’s so familiar that for me, the reinterpretations are more exciting than the original anyway.

The drama’s aiming for designation as a “well-made sageuk” — and while that terminology sounds a little odd in English (one would hope every drama is attempting to be well made), the Korean term refers to high production value and superior screen quality, a la Painter of the Wind. It doesn’t really refer to popularity or fan response; for instance, the highly popular Iljimae was the ratings hit, but it’s the lush Return of Iljimae that gets called “well-made.”

Princess’s Man will follow Romance Town, and premieres July 20.

----------------------------

Another picture of our princess...

dac81833b34fb0981b4cff7.jpg

and our long waited first stills of our 2nd lead man Song Jong-ho playing Shin Myun

c225bd77e28cc17bb151b9c.jpg

The links to the LARGE HQ versions:

http://img151.images...69/gongju11.jpg

http://img196.images...1/gongju121.jpg

More pics from Naver. Click on thumbnail for larger pics:

110628rickej7.th.jpg

121332950952938.th.jpg

20110628130924201752764.th.jpg

20110628130924274285090.th.jpg

20110628130924274859028.th.jpg

1309243372172242.th.jpg

201106281507424e096faee.th.jpg