[Drama 2011] Gwanggaeto, The Great Conqueror 광개토태왕

Guest asadal

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NothingbutTruth101

From what I understand till Ep 9, after just watching the series without understanding the any of his words, Prince Damdeok uses his fist more than his brain, I hope in the upcoming episodes he will use his brain more, that leads him to become a wise emperor. :sweatingbullets:

what are you talking about? He uses brain wisely during the war. It was his idea to put a pig stomach filled with

blood inside his clothes to fool the Later Yan tactician himself and lure them into a trap later. It was his idea

to formate a group to fight back the slave holders when he was captured later. It was also his idea in the first and second episode to burn the bridge that was filled with pig oil to try to

assassinate the Later Yan Emperor Murong Chui

Guest katherinekang

what are you talking about? He uses brain wisely during the war. It was his idea to put a pig stomach filled with

blood inside his clothes to fool the Later Yan tactician himself and lure them into a trap later. It was his idea

to formate a group to fight back the slave holders when he was captured later. It was also his idea in the first and second episode to burn the bridge that was filled with pig oil to try to

assassinate the Later Yan Emperor Murong Chui

I agree with u. He is extremely intelligent for a person of his years. I have only watched up to Ep 6 but I admire Damdeok.

Guest taranom.sarang

@NothingbutTruth101, katherinekang,

I gave in, totally submitted, I am sorry for my inconsiderate comment;

what I really mean is "It will take time that the main lead in a historical drama become a benevolent and wise ruler/king through a drama"

Now that KBS World started airing the drama I got your points cause before that I just skipped so many scenes while watching the drama since I don't understand their conversations, in the future I will think carefully before commenting :sweatingbullets:

Guest farhah1986

@NothingbutTruth101, katherinekang,

I gave in, totally submitted, I am sorry for my inconsiderate comment;

what I really mean is "It will take time that the main lead in a historical drama become a benevolent and wise ruler/king through a drama"

Now that KBS World started airing the drama I got your points cause before that I just skipped so many scenes while watching the drama since I don't understand their conversations, in the future I will think carefully before commenting  :sweatingbullets:

Well its not your fault...if you watch the drama without the subtitle...but for me who has been a fans for historical drama for quite long may understand the story eventhough I don't really understand the conversation.But  Damdeok is surely a smart and fine strategist.I'm impress with his quick witted and sharp eyes.he knows exactly what the enemy trying to do and make a counterattack.But he also has weakness due his young age he's a bit reckless but he know's what he is doing.The Houyan country treat him as a threat to their country thats why they try to catch and kill him. I wish someone can make eng sub for this wonderful drama.

Guest venustiara

wow! Blue Fox! Your english is very good. If only you can do it in srt file, we can start watching with the raw video... :-) We watched this drama without understanding the conversation (that means we do not understand the story) but from the look of it, it is very very good...!

Guest taranom.sarang

It's really great news that With S2 is going to subtitle this drama, but for me it's a pity, I do not have any credit card and even if I want to donate, there is not any way for me (in my country) to send them money :( :(

Guest Greenrose934

withs2 Subbing Team gwanggaeto the great Sub....withs2 Thank you very much....

Thanks Blue fox

Guest venustiara

It's really confirm now that withs2 is subbing this drama for it's VIA member.

Thank you very much WithS2! Without you, watching Korean drama would be very depressing... :D

venustiara/yati-shah

Archived